[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

JaeChan voiceover: "As if we don't know anything... let's not evade. Let's just continue straight ahead."

Okay, I heard the above wrongly and so translated wrongly... I should really go get my ears checked. This is not the first time... eish! Of everything, I only got the "let's not evade" right! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

It should be "Let's not close our eyes. Let's not evade. Let's face it head on."

•  
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

JaeChan voiceover: "As if we don't know anything... let's not evade. Let's just continue straight ahead."

Okay, I heard the above wrongly and so translated wrongly... I should really go get my ears checked. This is not the first time... eish! Of everything, I only got the "let's not evade" right! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

It should be "Let's not close our eyes. Let's not evade. Let's face it head on."

•  

That is understandable since it's a life transcapping :) 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I see no preview translations. Take the latter part of the trans with a pinch of salt. I need to get my ears checked. :angry: 

YooBum: Did you kill your younger brother?

Chef: I'm telling you to make me not guilty.

Guy Prosc: The opposition's lawyer is Lee YooBum. It's certain that he'll be 99% guilty!

YooBum: We're 99% after all.

HeeJin: Judge, the attorney right now...

Someone: Right now, all the records...

YooBum: The prosecutor and related's opinions are all [somethingsomething (invalid?)].

JaeChan: If he gets out and kills again, it's Hyung's fault you know!

YooBum: Not being able to indict a criminal is the fault of you prosecutors!

HongJoo: *screams* Jung JaeChan-ssi!

YooBum... is playing a very dangerous game...

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Thank you for the roll call my chingus!

I just woke up haha. 

Wow. So..the Chief guy..meaning the lawyer boss..is a baddie? :blink: but awww..i see some sweet OTP moments :wub:

good morning chingu :D 

no not the Chief, the chef is the baddie!! he's another character in this episode that will stay to next episode as Yoo Beom's another trashy client!! 

• Like 8

WAIT..hold up..

I just watched the preview. Did i just see..an injured WT?? :blink: i watched it twice. It was him, right? 

@sakura2016 haha chingu..your eyes are usually more keen than me. Tell me..did i see correctly? 

Also..saying 'Hi' to my other chingu here too @yusefull:D

@triplem and I know there were 2 other chingus who tagged me about the theory of the 3 dragons..sorry i didn't get back to guys yet. I will get to it asap :wink:

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

I see no preview translations. Take the latter part of the trans with a pinch of salt. I need to get my ears checked. :angry: 

Spoiler

YooBum: Did you kill your younger brother?

Chef: I'm telling you to make me not guilty.

Guy Prosc: The opposition's lawyer is Lee YooBum. It's certain that he'll be 99% guilty!

YooBum: We're 99% after all.

HeeJin: Judge, the attorney right now...

Someone: Right now, all the records...

YooBum: The prosecutor and related's opinions are all [somethingsomething (invalid?)].

JaeChan: If he gets out and kills again, it's Hyung's fault you know!

YooBum: Not being able to indict a criminal is the fault of the prosecutors, you guys!

HongJoo: *screams* Jung JaeChan-ssi!

YooBum... is playing a very dangerous game...

hhhh it's ok chingu :D and thank you so much for the translation!! :wub: 

so according to Yoo Beom it's the procecutors mistake that the criminal get out thanks to his trashy lawyer fabricating false evidences?!! it's always someone elses fault but never his fault isn't it?!! :rage:  

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

good morning chingu :D 

no not the Chief, the chef is the baddie!! he's another character in this episode that will stay to next episode as Yoo Beom's another trashy client!! 

Hello my fangirling partner! *hugss* 

Hahaha..oh the Chef LOLOL! oops. I thought i read 'Chief' haha. 

Aye. Another trashy client! :angry: but then again..i don't think YB's clients are ever sincere. Seeing how he handles and chooses his clients..i will say YB is used to being this way <_<

• Like 8

1 hour ago, silvianage said:

Ok from today episode, the connection between HJ, JC and WT is as follows

HJ saves JC life before but JC did not realise it, he thinks HJ is a boy. Because HJ saves JC, JC have a dream whenever HJ is in danger to be able to save her. JC saves WT life that's why WT always dream about JC to saves or help him

so what do you think about my opinion?

Well, if you take into considerations the former dreams, I would say that JC and NHJ were connected with the baseball. JC gave it back to her at the funeral. The ball was something precious to her father and the latter was the one who was able to change her dreams. In her dream, she dreamed that all passengers died but because her father believed her in the end, he was able to save all the passengers. The second episode was pretty clear about it: it has something to do with belief. While JC decided not to believe her dreams, he made the wrong choice twice: by not believing her and by turning PJM's case into a simple assault hence his life got affected. Her father made two decisions: first he didn't believe her, but once he was confronted with the reality, he accepted it and did his best to change the event that's why he had to die in the end as he didn't believe in her dream in the first place. Nevertheless, in the fourth episode, we clearly see that HWT's decision to believe in the dream had a huge impact. He changed his dream and made sure that HJ didn't get hurt. WT's decision (by changing a detail: bringing JC) and JC's intervention ensured that HJ didn't get hurt. From my point of view, they are all having dreams in order to protect each other. HJ dreamed of her brother so that she had the opportunity to change JC's life. If SW had got charged with murder, JC's life would have been greatly affected. However, I believe that JC is the only one who can change the future. HWT is there to help him and assist him. I haven't watched the episode yet but I have the impression that HJ saved him after the funeral, because her dream about the soldier was the first one she dreamed and felt so real. Hence I believe that NHJ is the only one who can save JC, just like JC is the only one who can protect her with HWT's help. Nevertheless, I can imagine that HJ and JC might dream about HWT in order to protect him as well.

@nonski   

cheer1 onion head@xxPeepsxxcute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif?1301940532 Thanks for the translation of the preview !!crazy monkeygood job onion head

YB hasn't changed at all. He keeps blaming others in order to justify his wrongdoings. With the motorbike accident, he put the blame on JC and even accused him because he had falsified the report cards. Then when he killed HWT, he framed NHJ for his crime. So now, he is justifying his greed and ambition by saying that the prosecution office releases guilty people because of its incompetence. No, YB is rotten.

@vangsweetie637 @sakura2016 @triplem 

• Like 12

Will bad guy lawyer will get dream too ? If the theory about being saved by someon make you dream of that person is true, since the preview show us him getting hurt badly, he could get dream too. Maybe about her and used it to try to get closer to her again.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Berou said:

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

Hello sleepy heads,

After a long week of waiting, it's finally time ! .... 30 mins to go cheer1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

4 hours ago, nonski said:

SLEEPYHEADS ARE YOU READY?

IN ABOUT 15 MINUTES WE ABOUT TO GO ON AIR!

MY DEAREST DONGSAENG-PARTNER @jeonghyang ARE YOU HERE ALREADY?

OUR LIVEBLOGGEERS @Rania Zeid  @uglypearl AND @cadymcbronzie

AND OUR TRANSLATORS @xxPeepsxx AND @snowglobe147!

===============

crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

-----------------------------------

OH THERE IS A SHOUT-OUT ALREADY? SHOULD I JUST DELETE THIS?

hahha thanks I definitely slept in thou hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Annyeong chingus! So glad to see family from SWDBS and BOTWG in here. *wink!

Would like to share some thoughts on the latest episode. :wub:

[Spoiler theories up ahead! Please don't read if you haven't watched them yet]

- When Jae-Chan said that there are some things that needed to be faced head on, I was right off my seat and screaming "Hooray!". I think it was a cross reference of: 1) His own feelings of which he tried to evade; 2) Hong Joo's fear of death and 3) The chef's guilt in killing the victim

- The chef (Bok Joo's uncle) probably killed the victim by letting him eat the poisoned chicken and covering his tracks by refusing the autopsy and the cremation of the body (I think I saw a slight smile from him too *shivers*  and I find it kind of creepy)

- When Jae-Chan grabbed Hong-Joo's hand, I knew I was done for. That was swoon-worthy! *slow clap for LJS. He is not Lee Jong Suk for nothing. [Replayed it 5 times already as of date. Lol]

- When Hong-Joo spoke up about Jae-Chan during his lunch with his co-workers, I was clapping in the background like a schoolgirl! That was daebak! Added to that was the hair flip. *jaw-drop 

Now I’m looking forward to more intense and sweet moments! Good night from our side of the world!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

WAIT..hold up..

I just watched the preview. Did i just see..an injured WT?? :blink: i watched it twice. It was him, right? 

@sakura2016 haha chingu..your eyes are usually more keen than me. Tell me..did i see correctly? 

yes you saw right chingu!! :confounded: and I'll kill Yoo Beom if our cuty cop was injured because of his trashy murderer client!! :rage: 

(sorry for replying late :sweatingbullets: but my sister was using her laptop that I'm using when she's not :tongue:)

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Hello my fangirling partner! *hugss* 

Hahaha..oh the Chef LOLOL! oops. I thought i read 'Chief' haha. 

Aye. Another trashy client! :angry: but then again..i don't think YB's clients are ever sincere. Seeing how he handles and chooses his clients..i will say YB is used to being this way <_<

Hi again my fangirling partner!! *hugsbacktoyou*

hhhhhhhh that happens!! :lol: 

I knew he was the murderer the second I read Yoo Beom was his lawyer!! it's this simple: Yoo Beom's client=a trashy criminal!! no need to think twice about it!! why would he even need innocent clients to deffend? real criminals are easier to fabricate evidences to get them out and he'll get the amount of money he wants without trying hard to have it!! :unamused: 

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:
3 hours ago, silvianage said:

Ok from today episode, the connection between HJ, JC and WT is as follows

HJ saves JC life before but JC did not realise it, he thinks HJ is a boy. Because HJ saves JC, JC have a dream whenever HJ is in danger to be able to save her. JC saves WT life that's why WT always dream about JC to saves or help him

so what do you think about my opinion?

Well, if you take into considerations the former dreams, I would say that JC and NHJ were connected with the baseball. JC gave it back to her at the funeral. The ball was something precious to her father and the latter was the one who was able to change her dreams. In her dream, she dreamed that all passengers died but because her father believed her in the end, he was able to save all the passengers. The second episode was pretty clear about it: it has something to do with belief. While JC decided not to believe her dreams, he made the wrong choice twice: by not believing her and by turning PJM's case into a simple assault hence his life got affected. Her father made two decisions: first he didn't believe her, but once he was confronted with the reality, he accepted it and did his best to change the event that's why he had to die in the end as he didn't believe in her dream in the first place. Nevertheless, in the fourth episode, we clearly see that HWT's decision to believe in the dream had a huge impact. He changed his dream and made sure that HJ didn't get hurt. WT's decision (by changing a detail: bringing JC) and JC's intervention ensured that HJ didn't get hurt. From my point of view, they are all having dreams in order to protect each other. HJ dreamed of her brother so that she had the opportunity to change JC's life. If SW had got charged with murder, JC's life would have been greatly affected. However, I believe that JC is the only one who can change the future. HWT is there to help him and assist him. I haven't watched the episode yet but I have the impression that HJ saved him after the funeral, because her dream about the soldier was the first one she dreamed and felt so real. Hence I believe that NHJ is the only one who can save JC, just like JC is the only one who can protect her with HWT's help. Nevertheless, I can imagine that HJ and JC might dream about HWT in order to protect him as well.

@bebebisous33 oh you just reminded me how Woo Tak actually dreamed of Hong Joo being harmed so his dreams aren't only linked to his savior (Jae Chan) just like Jae Chan dreamed about his brother who wasn't linked to anyone but him actually so their dreams aren't only linked to their saviors and now I really need them to dream of our cuty Woo Tak being in danger and save him!! and yeah I agree with you that the real/most effective change is done by Jae Chan but Hong Joo and Woo tak are helping him through it!! I keep loving this 3 flying dragons team!! :wub: 

and yes Hong Joo saved Jae Chan when they were younger but Jae Chan thought/still think the one who saved him was a boy but we know it's Hong Joo who was thought to be a boy back then!!

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

YB hasn't changed at all. He keeps blaming others in order to justify his wrongdoings. With the motorbike accident, he put the blame on JC and even accused him because he had falsified the report cards. Then when he killed HWT, he framed NHJ for his crime. So now, he is justifying his greed and ambition by saying that the prosecution office releases guilty people because of its incompetence. No, YB is rotten.

yeah he's a rotten person!! how can he deffend a man who killed his own brother for money and to make it worst he shamelessly blame what's to happen if his murderer client gets free to be the procecutors fault when he's the one fabricating fauls evidences to free his criminal clients?!! :rage: 

31 minutes ago, yusefull said:

Will bad guy lawyer will get dream too ? If the theory about being saved by someon make you dream of that person is true, since the preview show us him getting hurt badly, he could get dream too. Maybe about her and used it to try to get closer to her again.

don't think so!! or every saved person will end up having these dreams!! plus Woo Tak wasn't hurt at all stil he started having these dreams so there is another reason linking the 3 of them together!! 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

don't think so!! or every saved person will end up having these dreams!! plus Woo Tak wasn't hurt at all stil he started having these dreams so there is another reason linking the 3 of them together!! 

But you don't know that what we see isn't a dream. If it's a dream, he could get saved before getting hurt. If she save him, he could decide to go after her more.

• Like 6

After watching the whole episode it was just soo awesome.. It keeps getting better n better.. 

I like the way JC is recognizing his feelings yet avoiding them.. 

The interactions of JC n HJ n their dependence on each other shows the start of a strong relationship.. 

HJ's mom is officially the coolest.. Even though she has the fear to let her daughter die but she couldn't see her in pain too.. HJ's mom trust on JC was superb.. 

WT's theory is true.. JC doesn't know the person who saved h OK m in childhood was HJ..they have saved other person's too then y aren't they getting dreams?? 

I will wait for the writernim to explain this theory.. 

HJ stepping out of her fear n does what she wants to do even though it was life giving was commendable n JC supporting her gives her more strength.. 

Can't wait for the next episode.. Love this episodepT7rGe68c.gif

• Like 11