[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

Suzy (수지) - I Love You Boy (While You Were Sleeping OST Part.4 / 당신이 잠든 사이에 OST

tumblr_oxnh00UqOV1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oxnh00UqOV1sl7awmo2_1280.jpg

Oct. 11. 2017 “While You Were Sleeping” Still Cuts : Leejongsuk & Suzy

• Like 11

When I first read the sypnosis I though they only mentioned Bae Suzy character(Hong Joo) is
the only one has the ability to see future tragic dreams. But it turned out there are others
like her. I watched the first few episodes, it looks like Hong Joo and others like her didn't
receive this ability by random chance. The ability to see future tragic dreams was a genetic 
trait that passed down to them from their parents.
I believe Hong Joo father knew what's going to happen on his bus that day when Hong Joo told
him what she saw in her dream, but he kept silent and didn't tell her that he knew. That day
,I think, her father saw in his dream Hong Joo will die. But, Hong Joo saw in her dream it
was her father who will die. Each of them saw the same dream, but slightly different. the
difference is depend on how each of them will re-act after waking up from their dreams. Her
father kept silent, because he wanted to save Hong Joo. He knew that he can't change destiny,
someone has to stand in place of Hong Joo that day. In order to save Hong Joo, her father
chose to die in her place so she can live on.
I believe the same thing happened to Jae Chan father. He too saw tragic dreams and chose to
save his son's Jae Chan. Jae Chan father immediately recognized the soldier the minute he
walked into the convenient store. He calmly asked Jae Chan to leave the area, so he alone
confronted the soldier. He too chose to stand in his son's Jae Chan place. He chose to die
so his son's Jae Chan can live on.
Very likely, the police officer(Woo Tak) also got his tragic dream ability from gene passed
down by his parents.

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Berou said:

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

Hello sleepy heads,

After a long week of waiting, it's finally time ! .... 30 mins to go cheer1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

Giving shout outs to : 

Spoiler

@ilwoo_aein @jeonghyang @Rania Zeid @evie7 @moodypie @bebebisous33 @Visually-wandering @irenetan @parkchams @daynci @vrod123 @valentvcd @kimhanbin102296 @uglypearl @lmhpsh @JojoCx3 @darcydevenus @Mymindisblank @jstgt1501 @mujay @faithinme lara @VIP_Cake @bahara @quockhanh45 @stargazer187 @idless @Queen_Of_Baekje @didi31 @wunwing1 @lan06 @londonfrog @skuukzky Fan @an-naum @Bara Tresna @puppy8888 @sukzy @soultree @lery50 @Go Seung Ji @Riman Rakshit @AlexandraReid @Miky88 @triplem @arhana @emiry32 @sakura2016 @frozentundra @Latte_Anyday @Fai Nurse @marykarmelina @vangsweetie637 @saanjh sena @herina_90 @baechimi @cadymcbronzie @kaoriharang @0ly40 @Chellsee @hacenthanonuevo @uglypearl @zagigirl @nona88 @Silver Fall   @Anggraselena @desertflower @babsgrrl @ddeokbokkii @cherrycokez @sava2sava @CamelKnight @scorpio8 @baechimi @fellforryu @kembie @stroppyse @USAFarmgirl @kimhanbin102296 @booo28 @blademan @roziecaparas @lovcom00 @icyphoenix @larus @kokodus @htk9207 @lynne22@tianaa @naritul @mai5116 @aineofcebu @gomugomuno @jellybellymonster @itzibitzispider @serhine @blackberrypie @bogummerz @chubbybugz @GREENNA @mellinadear @wunwing1 @Shine2111 @nammminn @silvianage @Reyko @enigmatic_zephy @faye406 @plappi @parisonheaven @snowglobe147 @oohhkkay @rairamegumi  @tintin92 @sarah15 @yoyo_icecube @kasjady @yeonka @kikair @Mau_Cherry @moodypie @xiashenghan @szne09 @hugo10 @sgg30828 @uncool @picorange @Yongzura @newstory @whoopeeyoo @000231846597 @skinnerbox @jstgt1501 @snowglobe147 @vivvianne22 @Wotad @sa0irse @xxPeepsxx  

thank you so much for the shout out chingu!! :D I'm ready and so excited for the new episode!! :w00t::D 

15 minutes to go!! :w00t:

• Like 9

Hard for me to login to forum. But I'm enjoying all your insight about this drama. Thank you for always allowing me reading your analysis @bebebisous33, by mentioned me. I've been reading your posts in my inbox notifications. Thank you for the shout out @Berou and @nonski :wub:. I remembered that @stroppyse was also tagged me. Gomawo. Also saw there's another translator here, hi @xxPeepsxx

I can't remember each name. I'm happy reading all of your posts and wanna let you know I wish I can login everyday to give hearts to everyone posts, but I can't. Mianhe. Waiting for the live recap. *Kiss

• Like 10

Lee Jong Suk And Suzy Share A Cute Moment During A Tense Scene In “While You Were Sleeping” Stills

suzy3.jpg

The SBS drama “While You Were Sleeping” recently dropped stills of Lee Jong Suk and Suzy sharing a sweet moment together despite a tense situation.

“While You Were Sleeping” tells the story of a woman who can see the future in her dreams (Suzy) and a prosecutor who works to prevent the incidents in her dreams from happening (Lee Jong Suk).

In one still, Suzy looks determined, fire extinguisher in hand. However, she also appears to be trying to calm something or someone down. In another still, Lee Jong Suk’s character crouches beside Suzy, who is hiding in the bushes, and giving her a worried look.

According to the production staff, Suzy’s behavior with the fire extinguisher is related to her leave of absence from her former reporting job. In the preview for Episodes 9 and 10, it was revealed that she took her leave of absence after dreaming she would die while working as a reporter. Now she wants to return to her job, but it remains to be seen how the incident with the fire extinguisher relates to her leave of absence and whether she can return as planned.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/11/lee-jong-suk-suzy-share-cute-moment-tense-scene-sleeping-stills/

• Like 8

starting now

HJ dreaming, she is lying on the ground, raining, drenched 

she woke up, sighed, looking at the sun from the window

her mom at the kitchen cooking

she enters HJ's room and pulls the curtain 

HJ mom sits on her bedside and she hugs her

mom looking worried while HJ looking down

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

HJ is having a nightmare; it was raining and she was lying on the field.

She woke up and mom's making breakfast.

Mom came into the room and she set aside the curtains.

Mom was nagging and HJ was mouthing the exact same words.

Mom sat on the bed and HJ gave her a back hug. 

Mom tried to comfort her.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2