[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

13 minutes ago, camichi said:

Someon knows about the rating for ep 5 ?

as shared by our chingu  lovely_skham this is the rating for W episode 5!! :D

Nielsen AGB Rating

W- Two Worlds, National, 3rd:  13.5%                      W-Two Worlds, Seoul, 3rd : 14.3%

TNMS Rating

W - Two Worlds, National, 3rd: 15.1%                      W - Two Worlds, Seoul, 1st: 17.8%

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! our drama's rating is rising more and more!! :w00t: I hepe it will keep in getting higher and higher with every new episode because it diserves!! :wub: 

• Like 17

W, the fight scene

Let’s take a look at this one.

tumblr_inline_obdbvkKtrK1t1tpad_540.png

In this frame the scene is dark, Kang Chul is contained within a box. He has violently broken the glass that holds him in. Behind him there is an orange glow, reminiscent of a fire. 

tumblr_inline_obdbvq6PsW1t1tpad_540.png

Seong Moo is shown several times from above, making him seem small. He is the creator, but perhaps we are to believe there is someone greater than him.

tumblr_inline_obdbvspcoW1t1tpad_540.png

When Kang Chul meets Seong Moo he has a conversation with half of his face in shadow. Is he good or bad? The show wants us to not be sure.

tumblr_inline_obdbw9RK6a1t1tpad_540.png

The costumes contribute to the differences between the two guys: one is wearing a snazzy suit, the other a T-shirt and hoodie.

tumblr_inline_obdbw6SK231t1tpad_540.png

During the fight there was a couple of times when the bookshelf took up more than half the screen, as if the books wanted to get in on the action. Maybe these guys are fighting the wrong person?

tumblr_inline_obddx75RsD1t1tpad_540.png

Speaking of fire…

In the background we see a picture of Kang Chul, created and defined by Seong Moo. In the foreground we see a Kang Chul who cannot stand that this guy is still claiming to be his God.

Cr:  karisimas

• Like 17

Now I can count Minutes again...

I wonder how much will KC even profit now because he read the WebToon. He found out things he coud never know. He know his Enemy the Prosecutor very well know too. THis Man really seems to believe that KC is the Murder. Maybe he needs to hold on to this for himself. The Moment the Prosecutor turn the Camery away when he was in the intoragation Room with KC - there a Pictures we don´t need - we know what this ... had done... and it puts just one more painful Memory in KC basket.

Fiction

KC already won the Heart of a lot of the Audience - so it feels more and more like the Prosecutor did a Witch Hunt the last 10 year? He really can´t let go. And what had he tried? KC must hide his Name for a long time. He studied again but in discuise. Only when he became the CEO his Name was back in the open. But how must it feel - unguilty but forced to live the most difficult life - without Family - not wishing anybody to find out who he is.

Fiction

So - that he met So Hee and Do Joon was the only really good thing Sung Moo made for him. I wonder if it reflected the Point that SM wished for a loyal friend too. But why was there no Loveline. Seems like SMs Confidence in that kind of Story was not that big anymore.

I still can´t believe that a Writer don´t think about his Story. Even he did not before - when he found out about KCs World he coud change it. But for me - working with a Character - his only Aim is to find the Murder - and don´t have one or a History in his mind. That is just soo poor. SM never deserve the Fame - if you ask me.

The real Story starts now - there is no Picture left form the long Preview (okay - the faceless Man in the Police Station ... I still haven´t found that).

29 Minutes to wait....

• Like 8

I forgot something - everything was Kang Chul said about Sung Moo was from the Internet. So there might still be Stories behind he can´t know. Or some Points he got wrong. So I can´t take all Information for granted.

I wish to know if SM really lost the complete Control over the Story. Than it will only live on its own from know on? The new MAster can be Kang Chul - because now he knows. LOL - that could mean we get more MAtrix Effects later - because he took the red pill (or was it blue).

Oh and by the way... the Quiz - I got Do Yoon  :lol:

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, yren said:

Lol! I thought I was the only one! I got Do Yoon too! :D

We should start material Art Practice soon. :D

I just don´t get the fact that I´m not interested in Romance... wait???? There must be a Mistake? But Do Yoon - ooookay...

• Like 6

here's a little something to set the tone for the new ep (14min to go!)

그 느낌... when your world falls apart and the only thing keeping you together is the love of a woman...

PS: denoising the voices was bit messy, but please stick with it a little, I promise it will be worth it. I think it's actually one of my better efforts.  Comments welcome.

• Like 6

I don't know how to express how much I love the drama. I rewatching the drama again and again.

Han Hyo Joo is the reason I wait this drama and I'm so in love with her character.

I move from "neighbor" drama since first episode aired then proudly said to myself that I made a super good choice! lol

• Like 10

made it in the nick of time! hello everyone,lets all enjoy (again in spite of some probable heartbreaking scenes) the new episode of our dear "W" 

Thanks @nonski for the roll call.made my account on imbc already earlier.

@Mau_Cherry i can so relate chingu.

@missjjkim nowadays i watch "w" first (live stream,raw & subbed) but still watch subbed episode of the neighbor drama.not that i completely abandoned it due to my "need to know" how things will unravel perspective when i start watching a drama.

Am I ready for tonight's episode?

• Like 9

Thanks @nonski for early roll call! I'm Here!

Wow! You Worldiz are amazing! Thanks to all for pics, gifs, etc. Feed the W Flames!!! @Rania Zeid @sakura2016 @stargazer187 @MarieJose (Sorry for missing others names)

Ahhhh the Feels! If ep 7 & 8 are supposed to be even better than the episodes so far, yikes!

Loved the kiss! Loved it when YJ afterwards sucked in her breath; I was unknowingly holding my breath watching!! Hahahah. 

How many of us screamed when it was revealed to be YJ that was drawing KC at an early age? (Pretty sure my hubby was wondering "what is wrong with my wife?")

SM is just sick and twisted. (He definitely needs medical help.) Especially after he tried to physically kill a helpless man. Forget that he's your artwork/creation, there is a wounded, bleeding-out man at your feet, pleading for your assistance. It's only HUMAN to react to help (ya know...the Good Samaritan?) and yet he does the reverse. So who's REALLY the MONSTER? (Ok, there's been plenty of peeps talking about him, so I'll stop) Just hope he doesn't die. 

I too, am one of those who think there's more to the masked man than what's said so far. It's just a hunch, not based on much. 

Cannot wait for the next episode!

Thanks again!

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

We should start material Art Practice soon. :D

I just don´t get the fact that I´m not interested in Romance... wait???? There must be a Mistake? But Do Yoon - ooookay...

hahahaha! Oh I am so interested in Romance especially if I can get someone as fine as Do Yoon! :lol:

• Like 7