[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Episode 5 ratings~!!

http://www.tnms.tv/rating/default.asp

I can't read all the Korean, but I can read enough...in TNMS, W had 15.1 (3rd overall) nationwide, and 17.8 (1st) in Seoul~!!!

In Neilsen, W had 13.5 (3rd) nationwide and 14.3 (3rd) in Seoul...

http://www.nielsenkorea.co.kr/tv_terrestrial_day.asp?menu=Tit_1&sub_menu=1_1&area=00

Fighting, W~!!! 20% can totally happen

• Like 20

And then of course there’s the big twist—that Kang Chul’s true creator might be Yeon-joo, not Dad—bringing a whole new dynamic into play. It hasn’t been confirmed, but if it’s true (both Dad and Yeon-joo being able to travel to Chul’s world and change the story seems to support this), this might explain the difference between Kang Chul and the other characters in his world. Everyone else was created by Dad, but maybe Chul belongs to Yeon-joo. Maybe it matters that she created him out of love because she wanted a friend or a hero, or maybe it matters that she wants sincerely for him to get a happy ending. So despite Dad’s wishes, maybe Chul is on a path to happiness because Yeon-joo wants it that way, and what she says goes? In any case it opens up a whole host of interesting ideas, especially for the romance. If there still IS a romance left to salvage, yunno, afterhe followed up swoony kisses by shooting her father in cold-blooded murder. The sentences this drama makes me type, I swear.

-girlfriday

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/w-two-worlds-episode-5/

I pretty much agree with this. So in the next episode when kang chul jump from the river, I doubt that he will die because YJ wants him to be alive.

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, Moongazer said:

for me its kinda make sense for YJ dad  not knowing who the real killer is. It is a common sense to build up the character and to make reader attract to KC story itself. *just like Eeichiro Oda starts Luffy's  Journey to chase "ONE PIECE"*. He might develop the story while in progress build up the character that suit to vilian

I was expecting an answer like this from SM, too, but he admitted he never intended to have an actual culprit. It was just one big plot device, like one of those M.C. Escher drawings where stairwells lead to other stairwells in all sorts of directions but ultimately get you nowhere. That is supremely bad writing and eventually, even if KC hadn't become self-aware, this would have caught up with SM because his readers would have grown frustrated and suspicious that it was all leading to nothing. As an avid reader of manga, manhwas and webtoons, I can attest to the frustration of such creeping realizations that the writer has no clue where he's going, he's just spinning his wheels!  Trust me, if I stuck it through over 33 volumes of material only to have the writer kill the character off without solving the mystery, I'd be foaming at the mouth with rage (I've been there, really). SM admits to KC that's why there were never any clues, hidden or otherwise, strewn throughout a 33 volume comic - and that's a lot of volumes to have zero clues. 

Super loved the mini-fanwar YJ and the Doc had because yes! Love the absolute reality of dueling otps and arguing the finer details of what makes an otp and what does not, :D !!!!  I even love that it ended with Doc offering to set YJ up on a playdate with his 12 year old daughter - I laughed my head off at that. 

The otp rooftop convo has a special magic to it, so bittersweet and tender and sorrowful. When KC admitted to feeling at a disadvantage with YJ before because she knew so much about his actions and thoughts, I thought how novel that must be for him in a way. Yes, his world was a whirling dervish of murder attempts, paranoia and trauma but that was par for course for KC in a way. The sweet havoc YJ brought to his life was unpredictable in a way that intrigued him, probably in spite of himself. So, it must have been extra vulnerable to be such an open book to someone guarding so many secrets. On that note, it was a double edged sword when he acknowledged her fan devotion to him/the manhwa. So, it was really great when he said the one percent of good was a) confirming YJ's good intentions/well wishes and b ) getting some insights into how she personally felt and thought about him. It's not just a fangirl crush, somehow some way, YJ has genuine emotions for him and after the rough day he had, the knowledge touched him. 

• Like 14

Daddy Oh will not die .... He should not die.... He has to finish what he started...and he has to answer the mystery about the black mask man...but what i'm curious more at the operating room is not whether he die or not because i believe he won't die.... It's professor park hahahahahahaha....lets assume he is the lead surgeon for daddy Oh operating, I wonder how he react knowing the writer of his favourite manhwa is in front of him. Kekekeke i hope he will not convoncing daddy Oh to make KC end up with SH... Lol

• Like 6

Seriously W blew my mind.. I am in love with KC and I felt each and every emotion of his. His shock, anger, helplessness, pain.. Best show of LJS by far.. LJS is damn awesome actor. The last 30 minutes were just about KC and his creator still it didn't feel dragged.

The kiss scene b/w KC & OHJ was so amazing. Now, I don't even think what will happen next because writer always does something different..

WOW! Happy to see TRPs increasing :)

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

And then of course there’s the big twist—that Kang Chul’s true creator might be Yeon-joo, not Dad—bringing a whole new dynamic into play. It hasn’t been confirmed, but if it’s true (both Dad and Yeon-joo being able to travel to Chul’s world and change the story seems to support this), this might explain the difference between Kang Chul and the other characters in his world. Everyone else was created by Dad, but maybe Chul belongs to Yeon-joo. Maybe it matters that she created him out of love because she wanted a friend or a hero, or maybe it matters that she wants sincerely for him to get a happy ending. So despite Dad’s wishes, maybe Chul is on a path to happiness because Yeon-joo wants it that way, and what she says goes? In any case it opens up a whole host of interesting ideas, especially for the romance. If there still IS a romance left to salvage, yunno, afterhe followed up swoony kisses by shooting her father in cold-blooded murder. The sentences this drama makes me type, I swear.

-girlfriday

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/w-two-worlds-episode-5/

I pretty much agree with this. So in the next episode when kang chul jump from the river, I doubt that he will die because YJ wants him to be alive.

Agree.... Last night revelation about YJ drawing KC the first time finally answer my question why she can be at W world.... It's not only because now she is the heroine in the manhwa...but because she create KC. 

The drowning scene again .... I wonder how YJ save him this time.... And when they back at W world.... Let's go back there it's fun being in W world...

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, sebnem said:

oh my so much blood on YJ :( esp if you think he is her family they shouldnt let her in the surgery i believe..

If she have her hands on the Wound and can´t let go - she must go to the surgery with the Patient. No matter if Family or not - otherwise I would say the same.  But that is my guess.

• Like 10

8 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

IM SO PROUD!!! :bawling: THESE ARE TEARS OF JOY!!!

W's Complete Ratings!

Nielsen AGB Rating

W- Two Worlds, National, 3rd:  13.5%                      W-Two Worlds, Seoul, 3rd : 14.3%

TNMS Rating

W - Two Worlds, National, 3rd: 15.1%                      W - Two Worlds, Seoul, 1st: 17.8%

this is amazing  hope the rates keeps climbing up 129.gifW  deserve it all image.gif

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

If she have her hands on the Wound and can´t let go - she must go to the surgery with the Patient. No matter if Family or not - otherwise I would say the same.  But that is my guess.

no no i know its like this i jst say it because she looks so hurt and sad thats why :( i dont really mind about doctor/patience parts in W since its not doctors drama lol :D 

• Like 5