[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I´m greedy I guess... I want them all - okay not all to be back in modern time... I know that is for sure just a Fantasy... But I had Fun imagine that HJ back in her Time after recovering went to a Movie to see a Film about the Goryeo Time with her best Friend she met in Hospital (her former Maid). Both Woman  got close together - sharing sad Love Stories.. 

In the Theater a young Woman asked them politely to step away - she must clean there (our Princess). After they finished the Movie they went back on street and a Man hold the Door open let HJ and her Friend pass, smiled at her, before he helped his Wife and little Girl to enter (WW, Lady Hae and a little adorable Girl). HJ goes furher but for some reason she must take a closer look at the handsome Man who laugh about something his Child sad and his Arm is around his Wife. HJ looked a bit surprised - but she is really happy to see that. Not paying Attention she nearly runs in a Man standing on the STreet who is busy taking Photos (Baek Ah).

HJ stumples but she got catched by a still wild and sexy Version of modern So who came there to meet his best Friend. Both looking at each other.. HJ now really surprised..

"Found you", is all what So said. and when HJ still looks puzzled he gives her a sarcastic Smile. "Don´t tell me you forgot. I told you you are mine." He don´t hesitate and Kiss her on the Street - and the Kiss will let HJ remember everything.

Her Fate found her....

I know... I´m crazy... but I have those Scenes in my mind often... need it to survive what we have to endure very soon...

• Like 23

Have you seen the LONG PREVIEW? (Sorry if you already have, I cannot backtrack at the moment):

4 hours ago, luci13 said:

I think it's one of our members here in thread who wrote that. is that you @akinahana89? :) we're still looking fwd to the the follow ups writing btw :D

Thank you very much, @akinahana89! It's a super-interesting post. Keep'em coming!

• Like 16

Hi everyone,

I am a new member and i want to share this article.

Scarlet Heart Ryeo: No Extension For IU, Lee Joon-Gi Romance Drama!

Scarlet Heart Ryeo: No Extension For IU, Lee Joon-Gi Romance Drama!

Scarlet Heart Ryeo is a historic period drama set in the confines of Goryeo dynasty. Starring Lee Joon-Gi and IU, the drama explores relationships in the backdrop of politics, love and family relationship. Much to the dismay of fans, SBS has announced that there will be no extension to the series.

Scarlet Heart Ryeo was set out to be a 20-episode series, scheduled to have the finale on Oct. 31. The TV network confirmed that they are sticking to the original closure date. Lee Joon-Gi plays the role of a prince in the Goryeo dynasty while female lead IU aka Lee Ji-eun plays the role of a girl masquerading as a eunuch to be in the palace.

SBS did not beat around the bush but clearly stated that it is impossible to be airing an extension no matter how much fans need it. The reason for the same being the filming schedule was completed for the show before it aired. The filming for the show began in 2015 and ended in June 2016. The episodes that are being aired right now are already shot beforehand.

The only thing that makers are reconsidering now is whether the finale episode ought to be pushed earlier or should be presented in back to back two episode format. If at all the finale episode is pushed earlier, then the final episode will be aired on Oct. 25 instead of Oct. 31, reported Yibada.

So, how on earth did even speculations about an extension start? It all started when the release date of new drama Romantic Doctor: Teacher Kim, which will occupy the time slot of Scarlet Heart Ryeo, was pushed ahead to Nov. 7. So a fan theory caught wind that SBS could probably be planning a special episode for the show on Nov. 1.

Well, as much as fans would want to speculate, SBS has cleared the air. Everyone will just have to be content watching the romance brewing between Lee Joon-Gi and IU in the next 10 episodes till curtain closes on the show.

Scarlet Heart Ryeo crossed a billion views on the Chinese website Youku. Lee Joon Gi took to Instagram to thank the fans by posting a picture of his character in the show. It has with a caption that read: “Thank you 1 billion angels!! Love You all.”

http://www.movienewsguide.com/scarlet-heart-ryeo-no-extension-iu-lee-joon-gi-romance-drama/284717

So, what do you think, guys? Do we need the extension episode this drama or 20 episodes are enough for us? If i am not mistaken, there is a sequel for the Scarlet Heart Chinese version. Is there a possibility for the sequel of MLSHR?

• Like 17

2 hours ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

I was just thinking how SHR might end.It would be so cool that when Ha Jin wakes up from her coma/fainting after being rescued from drowning,the first person she sees when she opens her eyes is reincarnation of Wang So dressed in doctor's clothing.Then maybe they can continue their love story inthe 21st century.There is a very slim chance such a scene would happen but never mind...I can dream a happy ending rite?:phew:

Spoiler

Sorry, I can't see LJG in the role of a doctor, not his style. I propose that when she gets back to the future she searches the temple stones, where mothers pray, for the hairpin that So buried among the stones (flash of it in a preview) to determine if it was all a dream or not. She couldn't find it but a hand appears in front of her holding the hairpin. She looks up and it is So and he says to her "Soo ya, what took you so long to remember?"...kiss kiss... the end. I wrote a more detailed fanfic ending but I think the moderators deleted it, guess it was a no no :P

• Like 11

@zi4r I have no words to describe how it feela after reading ur post... its so much to read and much more than that to feel.

And I could recall one phrase..

While concentrating so much on our destination we tend to forget to enjoy the journey.

Your words are like light in darkest night to give some support to be happy for them for all those small happineas they are getting now.

Thanks again...

• Like 14

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

Remember, she gave him the recipe and told him how to do it alone (episode 9).

However, when he will be fighting, he will wear his mask because he will have no time to apply the make-up. Moreover the mask can be used in order to induce fear among the troups of his enemies. He looks much more intimidating with his mask. That's why I have come to the conclusion that the scene where he says, he missed her will happen much later

That makes sense because he has a scary reputation for being a ruthless killer. His enemies would identify him by the mask. Oh goody, battle scenes with our sexy dangerous looking masked hero :wub:

• Like 13

3 hours ago, valsava said:

My bad well whom ever post this.  Hey we letting the other thread catch up with us. They at pg 593.. 

It's quality not quantity that we should be promoting. **Bows down** to all the insightful and well written prose found in this thread. Too many to mention. clap-cheetah-emoticon.gif

eKksmvc.gif

• Like 19

40 minutes ago, AyaA said:

I was wondering the same too. if WS have a reincarnation in the future, then, the princes will have too, maybe they will involve in HJ live too?. will the story go that far?

@AyaA  Maybe WS and YH are the reincarnation of the future being that HJ boyfriend ran off with her best friend and left her in debt.. Maybe being that he is supposed to marry YH maybe this is what she needs to change this past relationship in order to have a better relationship in the future..

No extension to this drama I guess it's due to the ratings but as for the story goes it could use a few extra episode..

• Like 8

@zi4r  Wow and wow - thankyou - you've given us much to think about :)  It's time for me to go to bed  - but I don't know if I can sleep now - my mind is buzzing.

In my country we are 4 hours ahead of Korea so I have to wait until tomorrow to watch Ep 10 :( I can imagine  that when I come here tomorrow there will be many pages to catch up on - waah - I've already had to skip some pages cos real life doesn't allow me the time.  I feel like I'm missing out on so much and I hate that, ha.

Thank you again everyone for all your interesting and thought provoking comments. I have no-one that I can really talk to about the Korean Dramas that I watch - I've tried haha but people just look at me weirdly and change the subject so I'm very grateful to everyone here - enjoy tonight's camaraderie  :heart:

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, valsava said:

@AyaA  Maybe WS and YH are the reincarnation of the future being that HJ boyfriend ran off with her best friend and left her in debt.. Maybe being that he is supposed to marry YH maybe this is what she needs to change this past relationship in order to have a better relationship in the future..

No extension to this drama I guess it's due to the ratings but as for the story goes it could use a few extra episode..

@valsava i don't think so. in the 1st ep they showed us the face of her ex and female friend, and they are defenitely not WS and YH. unless they reincarnated into different person face

• Like 8

An exerpt from:

In some of the promotional photos, uploaded by SBS on Twitter, the court lady Soo can be seen crying loudly with blood on her face. It seems that she is being punished for trying to poison the crown Prince. The sneak peek images of Moon Lovers even indicated that Prince So and Court Lady Soo will be thrown out of the palace as they are seen wandering around in rain. Additionally, cast member Kang Ha-neul, who portrays 8th Prince Wang Wook in Scarlet Heart Ryeo, teased an intense episode. "Episode 10 is really coming up. Moon Lovers will become dramatically deeper and more heartbreaking than its first nine episodes," he said.

Meanwhile, the fans of Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo can also expect some lighter moments in the upcoming episode as the 10th Prince Wang Eun is all set to entertain everybody in the palace.

I've been looking forward for today and couldn't help but to think why can't they just make do without the 10th prince once in a while? I guess fan service is a must in every episode.  

• Like 10

2 hours ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

I was just thinking how SHR might end.It would be so cool that when Ha Jin wakes up from her coma/fainting after being rescued from drowning,the first person she sees when she opens her eyes is reincarnation of Wang So dressed in doctor's clothing.Then maybe they can continue their love story inthe 21st century.There is a very slim chance such a scene would happen but never mind...I can dream a happy ending rite?:phew:

Same but my preference would be when she awakens from the coma she finally gets introduced to the person who rescues her and of course it would be our dear Wang So. Gaaaak! By then our Wang So would now have a 21st century hairstyle. Omg I'm already blushing at the thought of how excited I'll be. Happy fulfilling thoughts for the end :relaxed::yum:

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, mitheone said:

An exerpt from:

I've been looking forward for today and couldn't help but to think why can't they just make do without the 10th prince once in a while? I guess fan service is a must in every episode.  

He does have a lot of fans. I suppose he brings in a lot of young aegyo to counter balance the overall mood/tone. I just hope its not too stretched out but (*TAK) just short and sweet.

• Like 10

44 minutes ago, mitheone said:

An exerpt from:

In some of the promotional photos, uploaded by SBS on Twitter, the court lady Soo can be seen crying loudly with blood on her face. It seems that she is being punished for trying to poison the crown Prince. The sneak peek images of Moon Lovers even indicated that Prince So and Court Lady Soo will be thrown out of the palace as they are seen wandering around in rain. Additionally, cast member Kang Ha-neul, who portrays 8th Prince Wang Wook in Scarlet Heart Ryeo, teased an intense episode. "Episode 10 is really coming up. Moon Lovers will become dramatically deeper and more heartbreaking than its first nine episodes," he said.

Meanwhile, the fans of Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo can also expect some lighter moments in the upcoming episode as the 10th Prince Wang Eun is all set to entertain everybody in the palace.

I'm not a fan any K-pop group so this is coming from a neutral standpoint.I think that since the upcoming episodes are going to be more heart-wrenching and tear-jerking,moments that involve other characters like Wang Eun,Soonduk,Woohee and Baekah are there to lighten the mood of the drama overall.So viewers won't feel that the whole plot is really heavy and still have some happy moments to look forward to. :)

• Like 18

25 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

“Brace yourself from now on. I will never let go of you.”

Cr: xwangyoung

@sooji28 @PrincessMe2515 @MoOnLoVeRz  @deabakdrama @wackeemarie @hitomebore08 @Tata Lata @thenagain  @feignedreality @FarHanah MiSeu @Layali @kilovekyo @Mona Ys @Yongzura  @moonlover399993 @nchoerunnisa @mamamya88 @kiotzo @YeongYi @ilovekorearocks @sutcliff @Joongier @pigsflyy @13701693478 @jerboa83 @hobeverly1212 @yuhotarubi @angelangie @momono7 @fairyalice @rtl @AuroraSky @MyMindIsASnowflake @sarasona @staygold@kriswu @lilac_alex @zi4r @iridescentmoth @AyaA  @irilight @qwenli @xiaozhu @ossy91 @chi13lou @pwnkl @itzibitzispider @lostmymusic @TeBe @atsu-chan @valsava @Glamour90 @minmar @Tang Soon @jetsu @skxz @whyo @chrissylee @Niki Azia @peny @ailee2 @kawaiibooty @ilia @Carmarie @juenmyrue @kdramakrazy @ain83 @dhia205 @lisethvr @evok @MAROSA_JIN @mynameiswat@valentvcd @xoxobleach @redlion@Niki Azia @Le_Amarant @lebritneeey @Gabi Bros @aprilslily @cedarwood @patoi @meahri_1  @Yippeuni @sunl0ver @KdramaSwimmer @solelylurking @Lady_Lara @uuugogirl @rei_smasher11 @40somethingahjumma @shiraru @littleloony @louisawatson @Bambiina @arabela @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @MrKobegiant @Table122000 @pwnkl @redfrommars @lisethvr @chdom @lolalarue @flower4junsu @winterbubbletea @IAmSoulReader @USAFarmgirl @solelylurking @ruizaio @luci13 @Diana Blanche @hazzle @icesnowman  @atsu-chan @rumasa79 @ilia @Nymeria289 @sharreb @sunshinefate @thunderman1 @Gitakawaii @ruzikie  @violet90 @UnniSarah @simplyme_crazyme @akinahana89 @jlover1001 @luci13 @briseis @kuanphing @zagigirl @trizha @LyraYoo @bebebisous33 @snowglobe147 @Tinkiebell @lovedrama11 @ahriev @liddi @junee22

Eclipses 'Hwaiting' \^o^/ (Let me know if I've missed your name and I'll add you to the roll call)

Add me please! Thank you! 

• Like 13