[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Since I saw YH and queen yoo plotting in ep 10 preview I went back to check few of YH's scenes. I am feeling for her but I am afraid she is turning dark now.

In ep 7 to WW's "I thought you liked So." she says "Whether it's an arranged marriage or I'm sold off, I will not enter into a deal that does not help you." 

She comes across as someone who knows how to survive and do whatever it takes to survive. She has no romantic notions about marriage. I am willing to see more of her than her brother. If WS really has to marry someone other than HS then YH it has to be. :( But I wont be able to handle a crueler YH.

I have a love-hate relation with her character right now. More love than hate just because she is ready to do anything for her brother and mom. In preview though she clearly wants to be the one with power.

What will be her reaction when she sees WS falling after drinking the poison? YH, please dont make me hate you. 

• Like 13

both look so sad after kiss...i bet her tears huted him more than a bite...they left the palace together and JUNG saw them later he told WW ABOUT OTP...WW CAN'T BELIVE IT...BOTH IN FRONT OF SEA...SHE TALKS IN HER MIND ABOUT HER FEARS ...I THINK SHE TOLD HIM SHE CAN ONLY SEE HIM AS A FRIEND

• Like 24