[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 hours ago, amisyka77 said:

It's kinda funny when i woke up today at 2 am..the first thing that came into my mind was how MLSHR will end.What i was imagining is soooo similar to some that i read here : modern day incarnation of WS will save her.

My take is : 

HS will be transported back to modern day as HJ and she will be rescued from drowning by reincarnation of WS. She will be in coma during her whole stint in Goryeo but finally opens her eyes to see WS 's dopperganger looking down at her. It happens that this man cannot forget HJ after he saved her because he starts having wierd dreams/visions/dejavus that somehow,somewhere this girl is someone he knew his whole life.

And I dont want him to be a cliche chaebol heir or doctor or anything like that. Make him a badboy with soft heart instead..just like WS...he could be a soldier or s car racer or an athlete...someone who breath actions and danger ...lol

However, inasmuchas thinking of happy ending of their love story...my heart still sinks because i know how much it'll break before that happens..SoSoo-yaaa..fighting!!!

wow i like the idea of WS reincarnation rescued HS :wub:

director and writer please make extended episode of WS & HS in modern era

• Like 10

1 hour ago, MadraRua said:

“Brace yourself from now on. I will never let go of you.”

Cr: xwangyoung

@sooji28 @PrincessMe2515 @MoOnLoVeRz  @deabakdrama @wackeemarie @hitomebore08 @Tata Lata @thenagain  @feignedreality @FarHanah MiSeu @Layali @kilovekyo @Mona Ys @Yongzura  @moonlover399993 @nchoerunnisa @mamamya88 @kiotzo @YeongYi @ilovekorearocks @sutcliff @Joongier @pigsflyy @13701693478 @jerboa83 @hobeverly1212 @yuhotarubi @angelangie @momono7 @fairyalice @rtl @AuroraSky @MyMindIsASnowflake @sarasona @staygold@kriswu @lilac_alex @zi4r @iridescentmoth @AyaA  @dramu51ch0c10ve@irilight @qwenli @xiaozhu @ossy91 @chi13lou @pwnkl @itzibitzispider @lostmymusic @TeBe @atsu-chan @valsava @Glamour90 @minmar @Tang Soon @jetsu @skxz @whyo @chrissylee @Niki Azia @peny @ailee2 @kawaiibooty @ilia @Carmarie @juenmyrue @kdramakrazy @ain83 @dhia205 @lisethvr @evok @MAROSA_JIN @mynameiswat@valentvcd @xoxobleach @redlion@Niki Azia @Le_Amarant @lebritneeey @Gabi Bros @aprilslily @cedarwood @patoi @meahri_1  @fathiayunia  @Yippeuni @sunl0ver @KdramaSwimmer @solelylurking @Lady_Lara @uuugogirl @Akiddo @40somethingahjumma @shiraru @littleloony @louisawatson @Bambiina @arabela @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @MrKobegiant @Table122000 @pwnkl @redfrommars @lisethvr @chdom @lolalarue @flower4junsu @winterbubbletea @IAmSoulReader @USAFarmgirl @solelylurking @ruizaio @luci13 @Diana Blanche @hazzle @icesnowman @Mau_Cherry @luna07shiro @atsu-chan @rumasa79 @ilia @Nymeria289 @sharreb @sunshinefate @thunderman1 @Gitakawaii @ruzikie  @violet90 @UnniSarah @simplyme_crazyme @akinahana89 @jlover1001 @luci13 @briseis @kuanphing @zagigirl @trizha @LyraYoo @bebebisous33 @snowglobe147 @Tinkiebell @lovedrama11 @ahriev @liddi @junee22

Eclipses 'Hwaiting' \^o^/ (Let me know if I've missed your name and I'll add you to the roll call)

this roll call and countdown is SO INTENSE! Can we make this a habit every moonday and tuesday? :wub:

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 11

Done, sorry I missed you guys. Anyone else just let me know.

P.S

For anyone who hasn't done so, please like our first post in the thread. It's awesome and filled with really helpful links, plus it will boost our Eclipses momentum :D Thank You :) 

Could you add me please? :D

• Like 7

Still one hour away and I have my laptop ready on my lap waiting for tonight's episode ... my heart is beating fast ... I can't do anything at the moment, apart from thinking what will happen in tonight's episode ... will the 1 hour goes like 15 mins .... will it leave me on the edge of my seat ...will I not be able to sleep and have all sorts of visions (like Hae Soo) about tomorrow's episode.  

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, kriswu said:

I think, the most believable occupation for Wang So 2016 would be a racer or a biker... idk. Someone mentioned it earlier and I agree. As long as he has this bad boy aura. Hair up. Swaggy clothes. Sunglasses. Haha. (*swoons while imagining Joonki in this* This is totally his style. HAHAHA) and I just can't imagine LJK being a doctor or a lecturer. :lol:

HS being transported back to the present and WS being reincarnated is the only ending that's acceptable (for me and us fans). I mean, to ease our pain and heal our broken hearts. I don't want it to end where HS dies and WS becoming ruthless. :( how about you guys? What do you think?

Good one, chingu. :D:D  But, like i mentioned earlier: 

Spoiler

Wang So has to be with his horse aka motorbike. Just like you said, he has this bad boy aura. 

And can you imagine Hae Soo (or in the future time HA JIN) met Wang So on the street out of nowhere, and he rescue Ha Jin? just like the first time they met at Goryeo time. 

And don't forget modern Wang So will throw Ha Jin from the motorbike. Just like Wang So throw Hae Soo from his horse. ((IS IT POSSIBLE IN THE MODERN ERA??))

Oh well. Then again. It's just a wishful thinking.

• Like 11

54 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

Hey guys @dhia205 @junee22 @solelylurking @hallyus @bebebisous33 and all eclipses

I don't know whether somebody already thought about this before (because it's impossible to read everyone's post with the speed this thread is going!)

I have THIS CRAZY IDEA about our OTP possible future. :w00t:

Hide contents

What do you think if like everybody else is saying, the ending of this drama starts in the future with Hae Soo waking up in a hospital.

After she gets out of the hospital, she sees someone who looks like Wang So and starts to follow him.

She lost him when he come in some big seminar room.

There are so many people there.

Then suddenly it become quiet and everybody starts to sit down, and...

TA DAAH

Cr : pinterest

There he is...

getting ready to give lecture about Gwangjong. :wub:

HOW AMAZING IS IT IF IN THE FUTURE WANG SO BECOME A HISTORY LECTURER BECAUSE HE IS BEING REINCARNATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO MEET HAE SOO ?? :heart:

Kinda like Man From Another Star :blush:

AND HE DOESN'T FORGET ABOUT THE PAST 1000 YEARS!

SO HE BECOME A HISTORY COLLEGE TEACHER..

WHO LOOKS SUPER SEXY IN A TUXEDO

WHO TEACHES ABOUT HIMSELF...

He looks so serious but when he meets Hae Soo...

Cr : Tumblr

That's my boy!!

Okay back to reality. Sorry for my crazy imagination. :P

if that happen, i would scream out loud.. hahahah.. you're not crazy chinggu, and even if you are then, i am crazy too..

• Like 9

@MadraRua thanks for the roll call

@meahri_1 done

Finally..thank you in advance for those live recappers and those who did live screenshots..many many thanx

@dhia205 that was very funny..hahahaha..I'm so glad you made that..thank you chingu..you really could made.my day :)

• Like 10

“Brace yourself from now on. I will never let go of you.”

Cr: xwangyoung

@sooji28 @PrincessMe2515 @MoOnLoVeRz  @deabakdrama @wackeemarie @hitomebore08 @Tata Lata @thenagain  @feignedreality @FarHanah MiSeu @Layali @kilovekyo @Mona Ys @Yongzura  @moonlover399993 @nchoerunnisa @mamamya88 @kiotzo @YeongYi @ilovekorearocks @sutcliff @Joongier @pigsflyy @13701693478 @jerboa83 @hobeverly1212 @yuhotarubi @angelangie @momono7 @fairyalice @rtl @AuroraSky @MyMindIsASnowflake @sarasona @staygold@kriswu @lilac_alex @zi4r @iridescentmoth @AyaA  @dramu51ch0c10ve@irilight @qwenli @xiaozhu @ossy91 @chi13lou @pwnkl @itzibitzispider @lostmymusic @TeBe @atsu-chan @valsava @Glamour90 @minmar @Tang Soon @jetsu @skxz @whyo @chrissylee @Niki Azia @peny @ailee2 @kawaiibooty @ilia @Carmarie @juenmyrue @kdramakrazy @ain83 @dhia205 @lisethvr @evok @MAROSA_JIN @mynameiswat@valentvcd @xoxobleach @redlion@Niki Azia @Le_Amarant @lebritneeey @Gabi Bros @aprilslily @cedarwood @patoi @meahri_1  @fathiayunia  @Yippeuni @sunl0ver @KdramaSwimmer @solelylurking @Lady_Lara @uuugogirl @Akiddo @40somethingahjumma @shiraru @littleloony @louisawatson @Bambiina @arabela @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @MrKobegiant @Table122000 @pwnkl @redfrommars @lisethvr @chdom @lolalarue @flower4junsu @winterbubbletea @IAmSoulReader @USAFarmgirl @solelylurking @ruizaio @luci13 @Diana Blanche @hazzle @icesnowman @Mau_Cherry @luna07shiro @atsu-chan @rumasa79 @ilia @Nymeria289 @sharreb @sunshinefate @thunderman1 @Gitakawaii @ruzikie  @violet90 @UnniSarah @simplyme_crazyme @akinahana89 @jlover1001 @luci13 @briseis @kuanphing @zagigirl @trizha @LyraYoo @bebebisous33 @snowglobe147 @Tinkiebell @lovedrama11 @ahriev @liddi @junee22

Eclipses 'Hwaiting' \^o^/ (Let me know if I've missed your name and I'll add you to the roll call)

Present! Live stream ready!

• Like 10

@dhia205 You know, I still remember your HS-WS rain scene picture and whenever I thought about that rain scene I somehow always remembered your pict about bringing the rain but forget the umbrella and started laughing:lol:.. That scene is supposed to be sad!!! Hahaha now you're gonna make me cry while laughing when I'm watching that!! :D:lol: You're cruel!! Hahahaha No, kidding. I love your pict. Keep em coming! :wub:

I know you're gonna love Wang So in a tuxedo Wang So giving lectures about himself :w00t:

@lilac_alex OMG forgot that evil wife of his! I thought about that! Maybe he can tell his students that Gwangjong married the queen because he needs to, no love involved, something like that. Man needs to clarify his own story^_^

@kriswu Hahaha glad you like it!! Then what about sexy historical lecturer whose hobby is to ride his big motorcycle anywhere including college and because of college rules he changed it to tuxedo inside college building? Kinda have this bad boy outside, good boy inside persona thing.:wub: Hahaha (Got carried away with my imagination again)

EDIT :

I'm actually fine with Hae Soo's dying and Wang So's going berserk.. (maybe I'm weird, hahaha). It means that he loves her so much that he sort of went mad in this world without her. I've said on my post before that Hae Soo's the one keeping Wang So's balanced. They're like yin and yang as @hallyus once said in her post. So when the yin is gone, yang will be disturbed. (And it also gives him chance to repent in reincarnation IF, hopefully, the director will give us reincarnation)

@AyaA Nice to meet you friend, glad to know someone's on the same wavelength as me. Let's pray to dramagods for satisfying endingB)

I'm soo excited for episode 10!!

Edited by fathiayunia
adding some new thoughts
  • Like 19

I just LOVE how people love MLSHR in spite of it's editing and directing flaws.

Sure, it makes me wonder what could have been had everything been perfect but I'm impressed that people seem to staying with and loving it for its story. And of course, LJK.

Reminds me a lot of my favorite saguek, Faith, where there were also issues with the technical aspects of it but the story was awesome, Choi Young and Eun Soo FOREVER :)

Less than 30 mins to go and I'm stuck in class :bawling:. So I'll be relying on you guys to help me get through this difficult time. Thanks so much in advance :)

• Like 15