[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

So give her the hairpin now they ride back to the palace. So ooks happy but HS still look dazed. 

Wook and Jung come for them. Jung is worry about her. Jung about to get her but So refuse to give her. Wook step up, but So said I already have permission from the king that HS is my personal. Wook about to argue but HS said something. Then Wook let them go. 

Lady SG looking for her, she find HS walk in with So. So step up saying that I took her, lady SG looks unhappy. So then leave, lady SG scold HS again. HS still dazed. 

HS mumbling what should I do. 

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, qwenli said:

HS: I wish prince you can live in peace

WS: what if you come along?

I must stay in the palace.

then i will not leave too.

HS: i love someone else

WS: baek ah?

HS: no.

WS: as long as it not him, its ok. I might kill whoever it is.

HS: I said you are mine. since then, you are mine. you saw me for what I was. there was no need for explanation or excuse.

you said you are scared of me? I dont believe. you are my only friend.So I dont feel bad that I kissed you and drag you by force. I dont feel guilty.

WS then hands her the hairpin. 

I wanted to give you something.

HS: I just wanted to help you, not expecting your affection.

WS smile and put the pin in her hand.

Throw away if you dont like it. 

Then he walk off.

Oh gosh :tears: HS, I tell you!!! The guilt will be real when you start to realize you love him. ;___;

• Like 20

hairpin moment...he told her is his only friend ...Jung and WW meet otp on their way back ...she is uncomfortable watching and hearing the 3 brothers fight about WS taking her from palace she covers on WS...jUNG WORRIES WS WILL ASK HER HAND IN MARRIAGE ...THAT WON'T HAPPEN WW SAID...OTP BACK IN PALACE...LADY OH WAS WAITING ...SHE LOOKS UPSET...WS DEFENDS HER ...LADY OH ADVICED HER AGAIN TO TAKE CARRE

• Like 17

Yo practicing archery...he spot the middle...always...

Wook come join in, but his first shoot is awful yorobun...turn out there's 1 thing he's not good at...archery...

Yoo keep provoking him. Push him to taking side.  Wook left thinking. 

He took another arrow...and YES he spot right in the middle.....so were you nervous before?

YH in the palace...bump with with Yo...at first Yo ignore her, he say something about his leaving to her...then YH say I'll be waiting for your arrival. 

Wook and HS at the date scene again. She is asking whether he is mad at her. Wook is gloomy. 

• Like 23

5 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

I also heard that! It's only 10 minutes since it started and it's so heartbreaking :bawling::bawling:

5 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

I also heard that! It's only 10 minutes since it started and it's so heartbreaking :bawling::bawling:

In the international version, HS only says she like someone else. It was not mention who it is. 

• Like 9