[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

1 hour ago, PororoQueen said:

I'm so excited for the final episode.

Please bring HB's back view ...again!

rMlLZ4.jpg

how about this one?:lol:

I think I should search zombie picture for Poll 2:P

hmm... let's walk on flowery path...:D

Edited by hyuuhikari
  • Like 8

OMG I really love this drama and it's amazing concept. Hyun Bin is so flawless with his acting performance as CEO Yoo Jin Woo. I'm speechless with how real his performance is. The way he convey his emotions and all the action scenes are worth praising. Can't believe that it's ending tomorrow, won't get to see Hyun Bin on my weekend morning anymore. Love him so much. Park Shin Hye and him make such a cute couple. I love their moments together. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

So a player wins and become a new master. Okay I like this part. But what's the point of becoming a new master then? can JW save or hide himself like SJ and create his secret quest so that they can fix the bug by eliminating it. Emma is deleting the bug by stabbing JW. is he the bug?? LOL. How could she think that he is the bug? i mean, what makes her think by stabbing him will delete the bug? I don't get this part seriously. the game virus has turned the game to be so random like now. LOL. Why did Emma do this? is it because she was programmed to do so or it was due to the game virus as the writer mentioned. Why oh why I keep asking till the end but never really got a proper answer to this.  

Did JW become the new Master?  Or is he just at master level now?  I didn't quite catch that.

If you look at what the writer said, then stabbing JW to remove the virus makes sense.  I think the writer said that players who had the intent to kill corrupted the game.  Marco first corrupted it when he stabbed SJ.  I'm not sure why it then pulled SJ into the virus as well, unless once unleashed the virus just kept going and infecting others.  But, I also think that when SJ pulled his game gun, he was scared enough that he was thinking to kill Marco.  When JW and HS dueled, they both used the game to get back at one another.  They thought it was a safe place to "kill" each other, and that intent allowed the virus to infect them as well.  I don't think that Emma has to stab the Master in order to reset the game; she just needs to stab anyone who was infected by the virus.

Hopefully, there will be more explanation in tomorrow's episode.  How in the world did SJ hide inside a dungeon that exists in the game only?  Doesn't that mean there was an actual alternate reality universe somewhere?  He hasn't aged (I know it's only been a year, but it was a year full of stress and anxiety), he hasn't lost weight (how in the world, or should I say AR world, did he feed himself?), his clothes have not been reduced to rags.  After Episode 14, I thought the game ate up JW, but I guess not.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Here’s another theory of mine: what if Emma isn’t really the big bad wolf? What if she just wants to test JW’s loyalty as master, to see if he will stay true to being a master instead of hiding away? Hmmm...

I think at this point, anything is possible:D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Because it’s the finale tomorrow I’m going to do my best to be here when you guys recap (it airs at 4:30am here. Yikes!) If not, I will see the spoilers when I wake up ;) hope it’s an ending I can take because I don’t want to feel like I was stabbed too. 

Not 4am? I think we are in the same time zone B).

I will be reading recaps!:sleeping:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

i think it's not anyone, she stabbed the one who give her the key. and that one was happened to be JW. But you have a point in there, the players might got infected by the virus so that Emma recognize them as the bug to eliminate. 

i doubt that we'll get complete answers to all of our questions, but some might have, and some would be left as unexplained fantasy. I think I have seen a scene where HJ come with flowers in front of someone's urn. I wonder whose urn is that? don't tell me it's SJ or JW??? When SJ comes it seems as something strange, like how MJ said how could he looks the same after one year. Anyway.... let's see the final and hope for happy ending, happy ending is enough for me now. 

There's an urn? Really? I havent seen that.

Good luck to all for the final ep. Hopefully it meets your expectations and if it doesnt, hopefully it meets half way. If all expectations are not met..just forget this drama and move on to the next. Hahahaha

Listing the dramas i currently watch, in case any of you are interested to watch too:

1. The Last Empress

2. Sky Castle

3. Liver or Die

I dont necessarily mind ratings, but coincidentally all three dramas above have high ratings :lol:. All three are different and interesting in their own ways~

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Um... I already told you about that famous Korean meal I had last night when I watched episode 15, based on kimchi and ramyun, plus soju.
This morning I had quite a surprise. Since it's a little trashy, I'll spoil it.

Spoiler

--- Flashback! ---

As usual, I went to the toilet after having a coffee, with a big craving to s-hit. As the desire was not long in coming, I thought it would be quick. I probably wouldn't have time to read a page from my toilet book - Lancelot, knight of the cart - written by the medieval author "Chrétien de Troyes", relating the impossible love between the famous knight and Queen Guinevere, wife of the king arthur. A strange place to read this, not that love stories make me s-hit....
But I get lost in my story....

And so, instead of the poop slipping off by itself as usual, I felt a big constipation. The big bad guy wouldn't come out! I realized I'd have to push really hard, but it hurt like hell. At first I hesitated, relaxing, imagining that it would work, but not at all. I finally took my courage with both hands, as well as both my buttocks, and so I pushed!
The story finally finds a happy ending, punctuated by a big "SPLOOF".

--- End Flashback ---

In terms of storytelling, there is even a little morality... beware of Korean cuisine!
If the disappointed lovers of love triangles look so constipated in dramas, it's not by chance!

I apologize for cheating on the forum rules by circumventing the word "s-hit", but it is also a natural act whose term is not reprehensible, and necessary for understanding this episode.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

On 1/12/2019 at 10:19 PM, Kasmic said:

Updates on our polls ... a deal is a deal.  To those whom answered NO for poll 1 (myself included) We've become zombies....ARGH!!!!!  :joy: and Congratulations to the grinners. 

Smart girl using her game ID - Emma to find JW. 

Poll question 1 : Will He Joo be apart of the game? Yes or No? Choose one answer and sorry no changes allowed. Make your wise choice. Polls starts now and will end before each episode is aired live. It will reopen after each episode and only if the answer isnt revealed.

So far for poll 1: 

YES - @imels@maris1@Jekei@Lawyerh @haha1999 @hyuuhikari@rori0711@stargazer187@LyraYoo@trust3

@kaoriharang @alcides14ahjumma@bebebisous33@vinhnguyen @katakwasabi@ash011 @an-naum@MMEDH@frankreich@mrsj3n @Yasaman Asghari

NO - @Kasmic @KymberleeD @ned_lee @kilumar@deluluishealthy@PororoQueen@siddy09@ecristino_at_ymail.com_stv@Sarang21@vangsweetie637@lduc@dramaobsessed@yuhotarubi

Consequences:  Winners will be grinners and are allowed to change your profile of your choice.

Losers turns their profile pics into zombies for 1 week. zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2

Yes Im willing to give up my Anh Yoo Na and turn her into a zombie too. 

Im not sure if we got our answer for poll 2 so I'll place that on hold till tomorrow when we can watch the sub ep for some clarification.

@LyraYoo @vangsweetie637  @hyuuhikari @stargazer187 @lduc @Sarang21 @ned_lee @deluluishealthy @rori0711 @PororoQueen @packmule3 @ktcjdrama @katakwasabi @mundaliv @siddy09 @wenchanteur @Yasaman Asghari @enigmatic_zephy @bebebisous33 @NileRose @alcides14ahjumma @Jalhanda@angelineong @rocher22 @trust3 @an-naum @stroppyse @Jennypyho @jimmylyne @ecristino_at_ymail.com_stv @vinhnguyen @Jafstar @cloe_1409 @mrsj3n @nistymaj01 @kilumar @MMEDH @haha1999 @sunflower808 @dramaobsessed @evie7 @frankreich @heejooooxxxx @kaoriharang @liz-danielle @Lolastarlight1 @maris1@SeGafanlady @KymberleeD @onnififi @nonski @moodypie @plappi @alekaonu

Please join us if you havent already. It's going to be a fun finale week of zombies chasing the grinners nite-mare-smiley.gif?1292867643

hi @Kasmicthanks for the call.

been too busy to chat in forum. but i do read comments whenever i am able to.

sorry to join so late..lol.

hope to be able to ride this final ride with the rest of the chingus here.

i have to say this is one CONFUSING drama that i like. thanks to hb and psh.

they have done a great job, convincing audience..like me, sucking myself into their game realm.

i am not even sure what to say about the writer..as i am totally lost as to understanding why the writer this and that..lol..

but one thing ...the writer did successfully  conned me into suspecting many chars as the culprit behind the many crazy npcs that were attacking our beloved jw. from suspecting prof cha, to his friend dir/ceo park, to hj's weird guy friend. weird for me coz he appears out of "nowhere"..and i am still wondering what is the purpose of his char. i am wondering why he has a scene playing the guitar..when we dont have any otp scenes. lol

and uri HB..the scene where he was stabbed by emma and the scene where he was in pain in the toilet...his face, expression...the pain...wow..how did he do that. i repeat that scenes...so many times. 

and WHY is JW a bug now???? hmm......

**** and this is also one drama - FLASh BACK gone wrong.. 

writernim, you keep flaSHING back to confused me further.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

There's an urn? Really? I havent seen that.

Good luck to all for the final ep. Hopefully it meets your expectations and if it doesnt, hopefully it meets half way. If all expectations are not met..just forget this drama and move on to the next. Hahahaha

Listing the dramas i currently watch, in case any of you are interested to watch too:

1. The Last Empress

2. Sky Castle

3. Liver or Die

I dont necessarily mind ratings, but coincidentally all three dramas above have high ratings :lol:. All three are different and interesting in their own ways~

Wish that easy to forget HyunBin's charisma LOL - I probably will watch his Swindler, The Negotiation and wait for Rampant :lol:

After Park Shin Hye I wish I to see Hyun Bin act together with Bae DooNa - their acting are superb.

Or with Gong Hyo Jin or Han Hyo Joo. - You know, it's rare to see Korean actor/actress become lead OTP again, even  IRIS and IRIS 2 have different cast. - Except, that lucky Han Ji Min :D -

GloomyFaintFruitfly-max-1mb.gif

Cr: Stranger - Bae Doo Na

Can any chingu send me the link for live stream tonight? Thank you very much

• Like 3

My absolute favorite scene from yesterday´s episode was when JW was stabbed...the acting was so good that I felt like I was the one being stabbed. Hyun Bin did such a marvelous job :wub:...he deserve an award.

@moodypie hi long time no see...and I agreed with you that scene of hj nosey friend playing the guitar was so random and unnecessary lol..

• Like 10

The servers were down, yet the NPC still appeared and killed Professor Cha. I don't get it.

PSH was awesome as Emma. Who says that the girl can't act?

I think that there'll be a happy ending. There's so much hope and optimism in this show despite the numerous deaths that I feel that there will be a happy ending for my favourite OTP. Emma will stab him, and heal him afterwards. That will be the only solution. Unless Se Joo comes up with a plan. Whatever. I'm just banking on a kiss to send this amazing drama off. Maybe Jin woo will take a shower, too.

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

Hi all, how are we all coping?

@rori0711my 0 anticipation of ep 15 worked what do you know Im not throwing tables again. Though dont hold your breath, ive yet to watch the sub ep. Bahaha! and bad evil Emma just increased my anticipation. Love any actor/actress whom can be versatile in their acting and PSH has proven this so. Her evil stare OMG! u go woman, aim them at wri.... I mean your haters l:P plus this little spoiler is making me giggly. But who knows what this writer can do...word of warning no expectations is better. :D

Open spoiler if you want to slightly increase your hopes of a happy ending and none of this smiling staring open ending like the posters or worse a repeat of next life or another world...ekk business . :D

Spoiler

Thanks @moodypie for joining this thread...your always welcome and no its never too late. Love your insights :D and I guess youve missed my rants on the writer...*majortableflipping* on my end.  thanks for locating my call out too. This thread jumped so many pages that Im going to have a field day in catching up.

@trust3I will post the poll 2 up again when I get back...Im still wondering if we will get an answer. Though 2nd time round Emma doesnt look like she'll stab JW again. 

But who knows...heres what JW learnt - Thank You ...next. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 17

Im loving these BST Im so happy that the casts are getting along and it was a happy filming environment

Though HB looks so tired... Rest up HB.

Actress Han Bo Reum (YuRa) IG, I guess we will see her

• Like 13