[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

2 hours ago, butterflysaga said:

Moreover.... did I just heard SeJu hidding in Indonesia? in India? all those year? with the same cloth and hair length??

And his return as I'm expected: useless.

What a waste of talent. Duh!!!

I have a feeling on last epi tomorrow... JW will be in prison due to Prof. Cha death.. and we gonna time jump then JW & HJ will met in Granada only smiling each other like the poster. The end.

We didn't get any closure.

WORST NIGHTMARE EVER! MLSHR all over again.

This happened in so many drama where it was fast forwarded and two characters met like that... ugh I hate it too

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I won’t regret to watch another drama from SJJ. Actually, I am in love with MOA because the story, even if was strange and made watchers stressed out. I don’t see PSH wasted her talents here, she acted well here. If she was not the actress who played HJ, I believe the story would be boring...

On 1/19/2019 at 11:16 PM, Yasaman Asghari said:

This happened in so many drama where it was fast forwarded and two characters met like that... ugh I hate it too

We still don’t know how is the ending. Why do we think MOA will be end with that kind of ending?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Seriously, what’s the point of killing Prof Cha?????

It will only make Jinwoo’s life harder... I mean if Prof Cha still alive, at least he could take all the blame, not Jinwoo.

Then how they will solved it? Suspecting Jinwoo all over again? Gosh i’m so stressed out.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, yeohaengja said:

Seriously, what’s the point of killing Prof Cha?????

It will only make Jinwoo’s life harder... I mean if Prof Cha still alive, at least he could take all the blame, not Jinwoo.

Then how they will solved it? Suspecting Jinwoo all over again? Gosh i’m so stressed out.

I think that confession JW made Prof. Cha  write on that piece of paper which Prof. cha stashed in his pocket or Yura’s confession later will  save JW, if he will not die in the story. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

Emma in the preview is like why did u take Heaven’s key with yourself and JW is like cause I was afraid and she is she like now leave it to me... so you can stab him again????

guys I have gone insane LOL:bawling:

Emma's twist isn't really a twist IMO, isn't the whole game is about NPC killing JW? :joy: and Emma is also a NPC anyway. So then to really end the game, is for JW to die. Let's be patirnt and see if that's the case. From the game point of view, unless JW (or us:D) finds new clue (a secret game item again?), the result won't change.

//Don't hit me, quickly hiding

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

18 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

Hmm the scenes run back and forth and some were repeated. :mellow:

So SJ hide in the dungeon inside the game? :o

The professor already asked the server to be shut down, why the game was still running.

The scene seems to be on repeat but I dont see it as a hassle or running back and forth. Each pace leads to a clarification of a scene which either left hanging or how it connects to another situation (which is kinda fresh for me).

Totally agree with @imels PSH did not waste her talent on this drama. All of us might have our own views on this but the way she potrayed on these 2 characters is very good that we can see how different 1 from the other. So therefore she did not only cry (faucet?!) on the drama.. but she made me see the characters innocent, mysterious, sultry, comic, fragile, in love side etc on each and every epi.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Ohh. This is plausible indeed. He stabs emma next. 

Unless they are planning to reset everything when emma/virus/glitch is gone...

That's why reset failed, how can you reset a dead person.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ash011 said:

JW is smart!!!  From what I know about this JW character, he's not someone who will go and accept death.. I think he has a plan, so I think he won't die.. 

I wish he does have a plan. Didn’t he say since he and Prof Cha were allies they live and die together? Prof Cha is dead, JW still in the game mode even server is shut down, now what? With the writer’s intention on making JW pay for his own life for killing Dr. Cha and the she  stressed on the interview that JW is too bad for HJ, I have a bad feeling that JW will die and that the next scenes on the last episode are all about reincarnation as Koreans are big on this. Also the lyrics of the last OST seems about reincarnation even the scene of JW and HJ on the poster on the hill in Granada facing each other as strangers. Could it be JW died and came back to HJ’s life as another person and they met in Slovenia and Turkey? Just my thoughts.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Tessie Afdo said:

I wish he does have a plan. Didn’t he say since he and Prof Cha were allies they live and die together? Prof Cha is dead, JW still in the game mode even server is shut down, now what? With the writer’s intention on making JW pay for his own life for killing Dr. Cha and the she  stressed on the interview that JW is too bad for HJ, I have a bad feeling that JW will die and that the next scenes on the last episode are all about reincarnation as Koreans are big on this. Also the lyrics of the last OST seems about reincarnation even the scene of JW and HJ on the poster on the hill in Granada facing each other as strangers. Could it be JW died and came back to HJ’s life as another person and they met in Slovenia and Turkey? Just my thoughts.

I hope not ... I don't know why can HJ go to the policy do a declaration she is the expert in spanish and she made sure to not let Yura find him and that it is a lie - ugh I am going to be stressed out until tomorrow :(

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

On 1/19/2019 at 11:35 PM, 12blbl said:

Hmm the scenes run back and forth and some were repeated. :mellow:

So SJ hide in the dungeon inside the game? :o

The professor already asked the server to be shut down, why the game was still running.

thanks to virus that could make the game still alive. Remember when Park asked to shut down the game after JW stabbed by Emma and log off? He was still chased by NPC till he hid in the closet even after the server shut down. Also after NPCs attack JW in the hotel room, the professor still met his son and killed. Prof Cha, though he said that he only wanted to take revenge, but I can’t forgive him to what happened with sujin and his conspiracy with yura to make a false report about JW. I hate him because he tried to kill JW using the game! He is evil just like his son!

edit: 

I hope Sejoo will help JW and fix the errors or eliminated the bug. Don’t just sit and cry Sejoo! You are the developer, you know everything about the game! Help your future brother-in-law and make MOA end with a Happy Ending! :lol::lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

I'm sorry... but tonight's episode sucks. I was really hoping for some explanation since SJ came back. It turns out that the writer loves to kill people (with confusion). AND HELLO?? Why is JW the bug now??!! (I realized that W was like this too, the weird explanation comes in the last 20 minutes of the drama lol. )

Here's my happy ending theory just to make me feel better;

JW doesn't need to be killed by Emma since SJ is back so they'll shut down the server for good. Then the re-investigation is cancelled when lady SJ confessed to everything and somehow they have evidences to prove JW's innocence or whatever (this is a magical drama after all). YR got arrested for the evil things she did. The Jung family is all smiling and laughing with the return of SJ and JW which leads to JW and HJ's MARRIAGE. And as for the company.... bankrupt. HJ is still rich tho. 

Let us finish this drama with a sigh of relief!

69e29cd1deb81c1c07447f5743ae9631cab6e0f2

• Like 1
  • LOL 9