[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

Its starting.... word of warning I havent seen sub ep 15 yet so excuse me if I get a tad bit lost.

Park sees dead Cha.Police comes to take his body. The member on the Jone board calls Park and tells him about the game that Cha told him to turn it on (?). He tells him that JW called him too. Then Park leaves thinking he knows what happened to Prof Cha

HJ is talking to SJ...SJ saying he doesnt understand what happened. SJ asks who doing the quest..HJ says its JW and she tells him what happened in Granda. including how he fell of the staircase, to how she cared for him inhospital to ...really do we need this flashback???

HJ is upset and SJ sees her crying..lets hope SJ can help

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

Spoiler

Rush in apartment, police pers in

Jinwoo receives call from the chief who can shutdown and turn on the server

Sejoo having talk with Hejoo

Fast flashback of Jinwoo Hejoo relationship from the beginning

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

45 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Let´s gather here for a quick prayer for all the devices that may be thrown or the tables that may be flippled because of the dissatisfaction that may occur with the ending of this drama. :lol:

sidenote. I´m actually quite optimistic for the ending

me too.. i want to believe it the writer one last time lol.

i can't believe its ending today...the day when jw knock on hj's door in granada seems ages ago.

by the way, if there is going to be another ver of moa, i would really want to see hj slaying some npcs...together with jw in granada.

• Like 6

I think I'm late again...

Scene of Park in the hotel with Prof's body. Hotel staff came in and went to get help. Park sighed. Cut to ambulance in front of hotel. Park remains in the room, downcast. He got a call from the Director who switched on the server. He told Park that Prof asked him the night before to switch server on. Park ran out of the room, staff told him police is asking question. He said later.

Flashback to when JW getting up, Prof's phone is on, he answered, from that director. JW gave him some instructions. This director updated Park so.

HJ and SJ.... SJ asked who is that person. HJ told him it's YJW. SJ finds it hard to believe. HJ updated him how he came to the hostel and bought it. HJ recalling her key encounters with JW while she cries. SJ asked why she cried.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

Zombie cha is at the church...what the what???

oh JW gets the key and stabs Cha..WOAH!!! 

Park is at the church and sees JW cane...dude his in...Park is in the game and sees a pile of white fairy dust??? hahaha! i dunno what it is 

Back to Zombie Cha and JW. Cha is literally disovliving and turned into the fairy dust

Park looks around..crap he sess another pile of fairy dust..better not be JW

back to JW shooting and he sees Prof Cha now..what he what

JW wlaks to Pro Cha and stabs him with the key and he dissolves to fairy dust too

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

JW at church. And he sees zombie cha again. 

Ohhh. He uses the key to kill Cha. Cool

Office dude arrives at the church and logs in. He's level 5. Where is JW? Ohhh. What is that dust? 

Oooo. Cha became dust after being stabbed by key-dagger.

Sidenote: Now will JW have to kill seo too? Hmmm

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Jinwoo in the church, zombie Cha in front. What

Spoiler

JW STABBED ZOMBIE CHA WITH KEY, then fast forwarded to future, all the bug/zombie becomes dust, director Park in the scene and he is in the game (future)

Future (director)-now (JW)-and it keeps going

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, moodypie said:

me too.. i want to believe it the writer one last time lol.

i can't believe its ending today...the day when jw knock on hj's door in granada seems ages ago.

by the way, if there is going to be another ver of moa, i would really want to see hj slaying some npcs...together with jw in granada.

Let´s hope that we will not get disappointed lol.  I know right? time flew by so fast...I will really miss this drama. They would be such a power couple . 

• Like 4

JW in the church. Cha appeared. JW took out the key dagger. He stabbed Cha with it.

Park arrived in church. He only found JW's cane. He's logged in!! and saw some pile of white dust on the floor. It's from Cha's body as we see in flashback. Some messages on screen appeared as Park touched the pile, it has the user name. Park saw another pile of white dust in another aisle. We see in flashback that it's from Prof's body.... Okay, I guess JW need to find Marco too? Will JW have to turn into white dust too??

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4