[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

5 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

Can I hope that HJ will save JW from Emma ?? Maybe SJ will tell her something about her and she'll manage to save him ? Can I hope or it too far fetched ? 

Maybe since Jinwoo is narrating. I guess he won't die at Emma's hands. Or maybe Heejoo will sacrifice herself since Jinwoo's recollection is about Heejoo.

• Like 7

If SJ is back and can’t even do much then it means even though he is the Master, he is not able to fix the problem. Emma is most likely the final master which JW has to defeat. So it comes down to the final showdown between Emma and JW? :unsure: 

Oh man. Everything feels messed up. Like SJ is back but why is the game still going? :persevere: 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

What poll #02 it is may I ask?? @rori0711  want to knoww!! I missed the pagesssss.. Heheh

Btw I still have high hope to Hejoo role in the game. Because what interesting me, Hejoo still have a lot of consciousness when she logged in and play, like when she got shot she just standing briefly, focus in 'real life' (when she searched JW in changing closet of a store), just logged out logged in, not feeling that hurt deeply too much (because she is full concsious it IS a game), not like other gamers who deeply immersed to how it feels to be shot, etc etc. Is it too a simple high hope???:joy:

Ohhh just please his acting in pain just wooowwwwww

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, bairama said:

I will say HJ.. But after writer-nim interview it's 80% JW loll.. And what if the answer true or false?:joy: @rori0711

Winners will be grinners and are allowed to change your profile of your choice.

Losers turns their profile pics into zombies for 1 week. zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

:phew::sweatingbullets::tears:

these sums up my mood after streaming ep 15.. 

It is good I have my what if and maybe ready ... but I don't want to spoil or disappoint myself so I have to wait for the final hour tomorrow to see.

But all the actors gave a superb performance I must say.. :thumbsup:

Not sure about the poll now :joy:

edit:

@stroppyse that plot twist better happens... coz I dont want to think whatever makes JW afraid on his first try and watching the preview and his teary conversation with Emma is :vicx::tears:

Btw, I am wondering if the dungeon where JW battles all the zombie is the same 1 that SJ went to hiding?

• Like 7

Let the fury continue...and Im so not surprised at their reactions. <_<

DRAMA: Memories Of The Alhambra Ep. 15

Original Article: [sports seoul] 'Alhambra' Hyunbin, Left Park Shinhye --- Kim Euisung Dies In The Hands Of His Son

Spoiler

0000467489_001_20190119222328194.jpg?type=w540

Spoiler

0000467489_002_20190119222328239.jpg?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-01-19%2Bat%2B10.23.25%2BPM.png

1. +3468, -74 My patience also ends here..
2. +3298, -60 I've been watching this because of Hyunbin. I'm still going to watch tomorrow but I'm never going to watch Song Jaejung's dramas anymore. It's all flashback scenes. They keep putting unnecessary scenes too. The writer's idea was fresh but that's just it.. They shouldn't have made it into 16 episodes, but 8 episodes instead. Anyway Hyunbin is the reason why viewers are here right now.. Writer. Producers.. Go reflect.
3.  +643, -13 The writer should seriously thank Park Shinhye and Hyunbin
4. +582, -16 I have no idea what I just watched.. But anyway,  Hyunbin's acting is the best When he removed the key, I felt hurt too I thought he was going to die ㅠㅠ
5. +405, -6 No matter what now that Seju has returned he should have explained what happened and fix it, it's not like he's autistic.. There's no end to it, the writer is just doing whatever she wants to do
6. +373, -4 W was like that, and so is Alhambra. She's a genius in thinking of the main idea, but she's not capable of continuing it
7. +153, -5 Ugh so frustrating, I'm never watching Song Jaejung's drama ever again

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Let the fury continue...

DRAMA: Memories Of The Alhambra Ep. 15

Original Article: [sports seoul] 'Alhambra' Hyunbin, Left Park Shinhye --- Kim Euisung Dies In The Hands Of His Son

Reveal hidden contents

0000467489_001_20190119222328194.jpg?type=w540

Reveal hidden contents

0000467489_002_20190119222328239.jpg?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-01-19%2Bat%2B10.23.25%2BPM.png

Spoiler

2. +3298, -60 I've been watching this because of Hyunbin. I'm still going to watch tomorrow but I'm never going to watch Song Jaejung's dramas anymore. It's all flashback scenes. They keep putting unnecessary scenes too. The writer's idea was fresh but that's just it.. They shouldn't have made it into 16 episodes, but 8 episodes instead. Anyway Hyunbin is the reason why viewers are here right now.. Writer. Producers.. Go reflect.
4. +582, -16 I have no idea what I just watched.. But anyway,  Hyunbin's acting is the best When he removed the key, I felt hurt too I thought he was going to die ㅠㅠ
5. +405, -6 No matter what now that Seju has returned he should have explained what happened and fix it, it's not like he's autistic.. There's no end to it, the writer is just doing whatever she wants to do
6. +373, -4 W was like that, and so is Alhambra. She's a genius in thinking of the main idea, but she's not capable of continuing it
7. +153, -5 Ugh so frustrating, I'm never watching Song Jaejung's drama ever again

uh oh...you're refueling the fury, love @Kasmic :joy::joy:

i thought you'd be calm by now becoz Emma was a shocker  :w00t::P

Save your angst in case needed tomorrow. You'll flipped a table again :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1. SJ escaped from a dungeon a day before, when JW gave the key to Emma. He stayed the same as he disappeared 1 year bfr. He went back to korea soon after he was seen at the caffe and helped by HJ friend. 

He said he did not kill Marco, but something else (maybe the bug).

he said he did not see who was reached level 100. 

2. By giving the key to Emma, JW became a new Master (richard simmons I think he will be like SJ hide in dungeon too).

3. By stabbing the key in JW chest, Emma deleting the bug! But, she failed to delete the bug and can not reset the game!

i don’t know, maybe level 100 is the highest and the end of the game. By failed deleting the bug, it means the game still go on.

4. JW said that the last story was his, but he said that before gave the key.

so, Emma is not evil, right?

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Pretty sums up our here.. 

Haha xP

• Like 1
  • LOL 5