[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

WT came inside and asked if everything is ok and resto guy stabbed him

he keep kicking him and HJ came inside and she hit him wiht something

he was about to come to her but Wt pulls his leg while HJ runs with his sister

resto guy keeps on kicking WT ugh that was really a bad hit... I almost can't look on this scene

---

he left Wt for dead and run after the girls upstairs

Wt hears the phone was answered but was about to go unconscious

HJ and resto guys sister hiding and she recalled what JC told her

She keeps looking at her watch and suddenly from their cover resto guy peeped in directly looking at her

(now my heart almost literally drops)

it was heartstopping but a light flooded in them and it was JC presenting a warrant (?) to resto guy for killing his brother

-end-

-preview_

sorry got so distracted by the show :) 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, nonski said:

at his office, JC staff keep looking at him and observing him

suddenly he remembered something and asked the detective 

Detective also recalled something, and they discussed

JC runs out of the office

SluGHsK.gif

Spoiler

aaejlH7.gif

qYM3acu.gif

78CkQt2.gif

Spoiler

ViIDtMY.gif

oQxiqaf.gif

t6x0Nc5.gif

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, nonski said:

resto guy enters his resto and his sister is sitting there

he came to here but he would not want him to touch her

she confronted him about the blackbox where it was all his voice and not her second brother

yikes his face turns scary after hearing that

---

vdPnKFa.gif

Spoiler

wzMmSEN.gif

7vna28y.gif

qitDWv9.gif

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, wannaonehighlight said:

kyaaaaa!!!! finally!!! jaechan kiss hongjoo in reality in tomorrow night episode!

really?!! oh yeah!!! :w00t: 

2 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

Omo in the preview. 

JC fighting with resto guy.

WT is awake from hospital. He also dreamed about him and JC.

Another victim to investigate in the preview.

JC going to kiss HJ in the car?

good think our cuty cop is fine!! phew and now they can catch and convict the creepy murderer and slap it into his and Yoo Beom's faces!!

and Jae Chan better really kiss her and not be a dream!! :wink::wub: 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@nonski What if the incident with the soldier (HWT's brother) is related to the motorbike incident? Let just say that YB used JC's motorbike to damage the shop, put the blame on JC so that the latter would pay for the damages. It was mentioned that he had to give a compensation because of the time out of service. What if this accident had been a con from the start? YB would get money from the store owner and would create a so called win-win situation. However, something went wrong and HWT's brother discovered the con and wanted to confront YB but he never made it.  

I know, this is again another crazy theory:wink:

it could be possible since we don't have much backstory yet and this could have been the case.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, nonski said:

WT came inside and asked if everything is ok and resto guy stabbed him

he keep kicking him and HJ came inside and she hit him wiht something

he was about to come to her but Wt pulls his leg while HJ runs with his sister

resto guy keeps on kicking WT ugh that was really a bad hit... I almost can't look on this scene

---

vrZqzml.gif

Spoiler

cTQ5REw.gif

7mEtWUd.gif

Spoiler

gzARRZe.gif

fpCJxxR.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, nonski said:

---

he left Wt for dead and run after the girls upstairs

Wt hears the phone was answered but was about to go unconscious

HJ and resto guys sister hiding and she recalled what JC told her

She keeps looking at her watch and suddenly from their cover resto guy peeped in directly looking at her

(now my heart almost literally drops)

LcqV63s.gif

Spoiler

fBMbNUh.gif

Rybnwy5.gif

Spoiler

MNlq2vJ.gif

AFYE64M.gif

8hBeYE8.gif

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, nonski said:

hhhhh totally understand you chingu!! I wouldn't be able to move my eyes from the screen myself!! thank you so much for the live recap!! :wub: 

thank you @uglypearl for helping with the live recap :wub: and thank you so much @jeonghyang for the live_gifs!! :wub: 

• Like 8

THANK YOU SLEEPYHEADS FOR JOINING OUR LIVEBLOGGING TONIGHT!

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!

THANKING AGAIN OUR LIVEBLOGGERS

MY DEAREST DONGSAENG-PARTNER @jeonghyang!

OUR LIVEBLOGGERS  @uglypearl AND  @Rania Zeid for the twitter updates

===============

clap-cheetah-emoticon.gifclap-cheetah-emoticon.gifclap-cheetah-emoticon.gifclap-cheetah-emoticon.gifclap-cheetah-emoticon.gif

-----------------------------------

@ilwoo_aein @jeonghyang @Rania Zeid @evie7 @moodypie @bebebisous33 @Visually-wandering @irenetan @parkchams @daynci @vrod123 @valentvcd @kimhanbin102296 @uglypearl @lmhpsh @JojoCx3 @darcydevenus @Mymindisblank @jstgt1501 @mujay @faithinme lara @VIP_Cake @bahara @quockhanh45 @stargazer187 @idless @Queen_Of_Baekje @didi31 @wunwing1 @lan06 @londonfrog @skuukzky Fan @an-naum @Bara Tresna @puppy8888 @sukzy @soultree @lery50 @Go Seung Ji @Riman Rakshit @AlexandraReid @Miky88 @triplem @arhana @emiry32 @sakura2016 @frozentundra @Latte_Anyday @Fai Nurse @marykarmelina @vangsweetie637 @saanjh sena @herina_90 @baechimi @cadymcbronzie @kaoriharang @0ly40 @Chellsee @hacenthanonuevo @uglypearl @zagigirl @nona88 @Silver Fall @julie721 @YourHighness . @Killa92 @Bambiina @alekaonu @Anggraselena @desertflower @babsgrrl @ddeokbokkii @cherrycokez @sava2sava @CamelKnight @scorpio8 @baechimi @fellforryu @kembie @stroppyse @USAFarmgirl @kimhanbin102296 @booo28 @blademan @roziecaparas @lovcom00 @icyphoenix @larus @kokodus @htk9207 @lynne22@tianaa @naritul @mai5116 @aineofcebu @gomugomuno @jellybellymonster @itzibitzispider @serhine @blackberrypie @bogummerz @chubbybugz @GREENNA @mellinadear @wunwing1 @Shine2111 @nammminn @silvianage @Reyko @enigmatic_zephy @faye406 @plappi @parisonheaven @snowglobe147 @oohhkkay @rairamegumi  @tintin92 @sarah15 @yoyo_icecube @kasjady @yeonka @kikair @Mau_Cherry @moodypie @xiashenghan @szne09 @hugo10 @sgg30828 @uncool @picorange @Yongzura @newstory @whoopeeyoo @000231846597 @skinnerbox @jstgt1501 @vivvianne22 @Wotad @sa0irse @larus @MiguelG @hacenthanonuevo @sunflower808 @wannaonehighlight @swagpuppysong 

Thank you @wannaonehighlight for posting the preview for next week! 

•  
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, nonski said:

it was heartstopping but a light flooded in them and it was JC presenting a warrant (?) to resto guy for killing his brother

-end-

-preview_

Qu4IuXw.gif

Spoiler

66kg4eV.gif

yNZkjUV.gif

Spoiler

i5J7k7W.gif

ALyXngD.gif

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Wow .. amazing speed on the live caps and gifs (have to give special mention to @jeonghyang for the gifs)   My thanks to all again for this wonderful episode .. funny bromance, handsome JJC with the swinging vacuum cleaner (sigh ...can he come over to vacuum my house please), suspenseful scene at rooftop (Suzy is so brave) and the highlight when JJC showed up.     JJC looking sharp and smart now but still has that quirky clumsy element in him which makes him so endearing. And thanks @nonski for the roll call.     The rating will sure increase tonight!   Great episode!  

• Like 7