[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

"If you ever miss me you can go to the bookstore and see me in the comic book..."

That line is actually very sad for me, how two people sacrificing their love. 

The moment when KC said "You are important for me, I need you" to SH. Then after that SH become exist again, not dissapearing again actually already a hint that KC will choose his old path rather than face the sequel that YJ wants. The sequel is too dangerous for him, because he will loose his friends, he will loose close colleague, and the most important is he cannot afford to loose YJ.

It's 1 hour more to episode 9 and I'm already curious waiting...counting every second, lurking here and there....I'm usually the most patient one I even didn't do recap before....but this W change all my preferences in enjoying kdrama....

• Like 11

Hi guys! signing in for tonight's episode! 1 more hr to go and were in for another roller coaster ride!! I am so thankful to those who are sharing their theories and speculations as well as to those who are updating pics and bts! I really want to participate with you guys but I simply can't! My head is a mess when it comes to this this drama! So I gave up and i will just content myself in reading all of your posts! now off to anxiously waiting for ep 9 to come!! Good luck to our emotions after tonight's episode end!.....laters!!! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! what is this blood?!! it doesn't look like he's the one wounded so who did he brought to the hospital to b treated?!!

4 hours ago, violet88 said:

Thanks @Rania Zeid for ep 9 preview with English translation.. so it's confirm that YJ is the one in W world instead of KC in her world.. But i wonder how does she enter the webtoon this time around since KC is supposed to forgot/had no memories of her? We've been told before that the reason YJ was pulled into W is because KC kept thinking about her.. Otherwise can she just write/draw a scene to introduce her character into the webtoon once again after being write-off as a dream per KC's request?

Other than that, regarding the faceless ghost.. Can't YJ draw a scene to make his character diminished from existence? Does the ghost has a strong will just like KC and might refuse to accept a story/path that was written for him?..

it's her drawing herself into his world a doctor in his world's hospital!! that way she doesn't need him to remember her to be their since she's part of that world as a character there!!

sure thing she can do that!! she's the one who saved him from drowing in the river and re-wrote the story as he asked her for so she can create a new character for herelf in there!!

that would be hard!! he have a stong will like Kang Cheol and won't accpt any ending other than ending it with Kang Cheol once and for all

4 hours ago, sharreb said:

I have a pressing question. So the ring on Kang Chul's finger disappears. Does that mean their Book with all the bookmarks disappear from KC's bedroom too... No.... I needed them to do most if not all that has been bookmarked.

And if through his freewill he falls for YJ again.. will that ring come back? sigh.. 5 mor hrs to go

@Yippeuni  We have the same line of thought. I actually posted a youtube link of that song along with the lyrics, i dont rem which page. that song keeps playing in my head and i thk its very fitting for W

most likely yes!! everything turned back to the day of the rooftop incident and nothing of what hapened after that will have any trace as if it never happened!! :tears: 

don't worry they will chingu!! :D remembe we have stills of them having a date and eeating icecream!! :love: 

3 hours ago, redlion said:

Why shes wearing her hospital uniform in kc world????

because she became a new character in his world as a doctor!! :) 

3 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

[fan-taken] 160818 Jongsuk at "W" filming location

Oh my! This photos also taken today? Jongsuk in blue and black shirt..I die :dizzy:

cr: js5959phk / mi_dingsss / l_yep_l IG

thank you so much for all the stills!! :wub: hee had many outfet today!! white, blue, black t-shirts!! :blink: but he looks dashing in all of them or actually they look great on him!! :love: 

• Like 7

Missed out episode 8 live recap last night (had to spend the whole day in school) but episode 8 really blows my mind!! Thanks so much to all the live recappers and members contributing bts/updates to us!! Honestly have been so busy that i had been just a silent lurker in this forum for the past two weeks but you guys are just so amazing in keeping this forum alive!! 

WIll be around for the episode 9 live recap( feels like we are going back to episode 1, except this time, there are so much more emotions/secrets/rules involved between the two worlds) Thanks so much to live recappers!! 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

most likely yes!! everything turned back to the day of the rooftop incident and nothing of what hapened after that will have any trace as if it never happened!! :tears: 

don't worry they will chingu!! :D remembe we have stills of them having a date and eeating icecream!! :love:

@sakura2016 cant wait to see the icecream scene. Hav no idea when that would be ep10 or 11? Hopefully. 

Oh boy, He looks great in checkered shirt. Its so hard to find sth that doesnt look good on him. That long torso legs and broad shoulder really can pull off anything

We r getting to 11k post here. Woohoo.

30mins to go. 

I spend my thursday reminiscing on the happier times of our Mr & Mrs Kang

img1471500021142.jpg

• Like 15

2 hours ago, adeleyam said:
2 hours ago, LanA said:

So basically in the last part of ep 8, YJ went back to her world because KC jumped off the rooftop and that caused him a change of emotion?

Why did he jump but not get killed? 

And the time between W world and real world, I can't figure it out the time setting between 2 worlds. Anyone shed some lights?

Also, why YJ can be back in W world? KC remember nothing about her

Arggg so many questions and they're bothering me as hell

I have as many questions as u do too but i tink i can try to answer ur 1st and 2nd qn. 

Yes.. kc may have a change of emotion enough for YJ to be transported back to her world and this leads to the 2nd qn. He didnt get killed because YJ was supposed to draw KC waking up from his dream immediately once she returned to her world.. i assume that if she had delayed, KC would have been killed. Not sure if this theory is valid, its just based on my understanding.. haha

This drama is driving me nuts in a good way.. :lol:

if she write it as a dream he won't be killed/dead!! know one is dead if he dreams that he dies right?!! :) 

1 hour ago, mrslee said:

KC analysis regarding the killer is spot on. He lives to torment KC because his creator didn't give him any purpose - no name, no face and no personality. And this killer is also striving to know who he is. I guess it's really about time YJ's father give him an identity - so he will have a physical being and he can't teleport anytime he likes.

yes!! it is needed or it will be impossible to catch him and stop him!!

• Like 4

MINUTES MORE TO GO WORLDIZ!!!

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO LIVESTREAM, IT'S BEST TO GO TO IMBC WEBSITE

YOU JUST NEED TO REGISTER

I POSTED IN MY BLOG ON HOW TO REGISTER ON MBC, JUST CLICK HERE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS AND ALSO POSTED INSTRUCTIONS HERE.

.am.bugz.funny @Rania Zeid @irenetan @pandalover1 @shynaz @juju84 @Mau_Cherry @jeonghyang @delfin @LyraYoo @maplekist @bebebisous33 @Kasmic @heartoppaya @kyunii88 @Sarang21 @drmjs @moomooz @sakura2016 @an-naum @Delulu_jie2830 @moodypie @onnififi @plappi @alekaonu @thea2410 @nari01 @ilwoo_aein @uknowahah @adeleyam @qallee @lidylidynew @tucituci @ohnoitscindy @stargazer187 @incrediblethings @VIP_Cake @dramoron @andy78 @shin.u @keisha15 @sebnem @rori0711 @Ahpheng @taskdramafanatic @LanA @serhine @shana0127 @JCWfanSR @parmma @leianji @JackieOnTheRocks @songlovers@lovely_skham @mabelialong @ladylia257 @jurassicet  @ChoieunmiK @MarieJose @mappyminho @moodypie @adeleyam @mujay @Queen01 @evergreen @Gloom  @missjjkim @mav8 @Claudia Ximena @anoasys @jigee @chyantrils25 @jurassicet @lovely_skham @wildaffairs @Pui_HHJ @enigmatic_zephy @snowy21 @0ly40 @FarHanah MiSeu @shanzay01 @superbigcat @alleram95 @Yippeuni @theseasasleep @suissou @phenomenon @juju84 @kaqueski @ilchul @julie721 @enigmatic_zephy @LanA @michykdrama @chrissyllee @swiss123 @elviraxxx @leianji @Harukogirl @adeleyam @Pui_HHJ @serhine @sharreb @evie7 @NRGchick @Allon hangul @pinpxx @cathyjoyenrico @soeunlovewithjaerim @jo5587_2011 @taekwang @Academycute101 @Dbsk_Lminho @winwin12 @mariposa23 @blueroses87 @Jafstar @Onur_dem @wildaffairs @CirchelJorice @yren @Harukogirl @kaqueski @ThinkPositive @AyoeB @pinocchioAsh @Adnana @Lady_Fay @gangurhar @Miaruma @Wasabi-Mui @seoulmate90 @Love1403 @RebekahW @Miky88 @gamshe @sandjh @kawaiibooty @ashibarrons @EstherW @OliviaMT @camichi @knightauror @jeijei @LavelyShai @BishieAddict @wunwing1 @siena407 @ms_kdramalover @hallyus @kira @poisonic @miles99 @ksyloveksysisocouple @Moongazer @vieedha @wildaffairs @PororoQueen @dwookie @shana0127 @Nguyen Mai @superxbunny99 @songsquare @KBOO34 @lovehbhjw2013 @sjr2014 @icemaid @pluie89 @huynh.aaron @chiharuhime @Mona Ys @roneddski @irenetan @wackeemarie @Benzkiegirl @inasaga9 @kasjady @etyar @djappleblush @myaShe @ayni @docster6 @jungkook_is_bae @SunnySun26 @yellomellow001 @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @rori0711 @Plummpychan @sunl0ver @Shajoona @ina2manja @Jafstar@alleram95 @Loyal_ss520 @baby.hae @Jloves @fidda868 @bellalizzie @inasaga9 @dominjoonssi

we will be counting on our translators: @snowglobe147 @stroppyse @alleram95 @parisonheaven

How to register to iMBC

Posted on March 16, 2016 by nonskishome

I created this post so I can have it ready for friends who have difficulty registering to the official website of the MBC.  Hope this helps.

Step 1:  Open this url on your address bar:  member.imbc.com/Login/Login.aspx and click on the button before the check mark.  A new page will open.

mbc1.png

On 7/28/2016 at 5:54 PM, nonski said:

helloes again! (i dunno what we call people in this thread, like pretties, patients, etc.)

so, someone asked me after log in where do we go to watch the drama so i screenshot the screen where you will go and the url - http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx

R2ZQfNJ.png

you can't watch unless you log in

there is a log in on the top most menu, 

just click log in and enter your log in details 

you will be directed back to the same page

another option

• Like 24

17 minutes ago, Benzkiegirl said:
Spoiler

I hope someone could translate this...
it's a bts video from episode 8...and they both look so cute...Jongsuk is trying to tease or making fun with HHJ.

This is briefly the translation

HHJ (cute voice): Hurry come here Kang Chul 

LJS (cute voice): I am already here ^^

HHJ:  Ya! Kang Chul, I am not going to let you off ^^ (LJS holds HHJ arm)

LJS (start acting sad): Noona, don't be angry :(

(HHJ playfully hits him and pretends to lecture): You are acting so much ^_^  

• Like 20

38 minutes ago, redlion said:
  Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Maybe for today episode, yj dragged to w woeld Again coz kc hurt.. look to kc hand and sleeeeeve

no!! she there already as a doctor in his world!!

22 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@sakura2016 cant wait to see the icecream scene. Hav no idea when that would be ep10 or 11? Hopefully. 

Oh boy, He looks great in checkered shirt. Its so hard to find sth that doesnt look good on him. That long torso legs and broad shoulder really can pull off anything

We r getting to 11k post here. Woohoo.

30mins to go. 

I spend my thursday reminiscing on the happier times of our Mr & Mrs Kang

I really don't know!! I thought it will take place at yesterday's episode but the Cindrella concept is the one who took place there and I didn't expect that thinking that the party scene will be shown in the future episodes!!

I think it's more than his body line, he is handsome for sure and have a great body, but it's more about him: his aura and charisma that pulls off those outfits or making them more appealing even if we don't love them or find them just good in our general life!! :love: 

• Like 9