[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

7 hours ago, Far^away said:

It all started in 2014 I guess? :)

Yes they 1st met in  2014 on an award show.

They have several collabs since then:

-MAMA 2014  presented awards together

-Bubblegum cameo 2015

YIN made voice and picture cameo in LDW drama Bubblegum. Picture cameo as in her pic was hanging on the wall, not as in had scenes other than her voice only.   

The Bubblegum PD was also the PD of QINM (YIN drama). That's probably why cameo.  3 Years after QIHM ended the PD still had affection for her to have her cameo. Bubblegum casts regualrly meet up. Then LDW & YIN's mutual friend the Bubblegum & QIHM PD sent a foodtruck for LDW & YIN for TYH. 

- Goblin 2017 + DJing its 2 special episodes together

CF 2017

Touch Your Heart  2019

Here's a cute fanvid about their collabs from 2014 up until 2019 TYH, allthough the maker missed the Bubblegum cameo:

https://youtu.be/CevTyLDXecI

@Far^away I guess youre new and hadnt watched them in Goblin, since you didnt know about 2014 until you saw that vid? 

• Like 12
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

I ship them very much. Amazing chemistry, since way back. I saw them in the 2014 award too, noticed the chemistry already. Glad they work together and became friends. Would be nice, if they actually couple up for real. Love LDW and YIN. :) 

Thank you for making this thread. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

DE368693-2F08-4444-9215-152EFA85C0EB.gif

Amazing how quickly, I have become I invested in **cough **obsessed with this couple. :kiss_wink:

...it’s always nice to have a place where I could indulge my last obsession :joy:

(can't believe I actually went to board my fourth ship :P)

This my first ship  , would I need to gives blood :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

coming here to board the ship, not really fan of lee dong wook before,  but really adore him after his cameo on TROS, he's really good with a kid. and so happy that my fave couple in goblin reunite. rarely happen in K-drama land

• Like 6
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, intrariver said:

@Far^away I guess youre new and hadnt watched them in Goblin, since you didnt know about 2014 until you saw that vid? 

Yeah, can be considered to be new shipper since I only watch Goblin last year and loved them in their every reincarnation. Haha.

So can anyone explain why they were called pichi couple or jungjin couple? Curious cat here.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Far^away said:

Yeah, can be considered to be new shipper since I only watch Goblin last year and loved them in their every reincarnation. Haha.

So can anyone explain why they were called pichi couple or jungjin couple? Curious cat here.

https://www.soompi.com/article/934159wpp/lee-dong-wook-answers-15-questions-grim-reaper-goblin

this is what i've browsed here in one of Soompi's article, LDW answer on "pichi couple" 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 4