[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

The bridge scene exceeded my expectations. I expected it to be emotional but I didn't think that I will get to see DHS crying and apologizing like that. I cried with him too. CJW's lines were beautiful too. She was willing to throw away her career for him. When they returned home I can't describe in words just how warm I felt then. It's like even after everything they still have a place to go. Their safe heaven. I missed Eun Ha. Hoping she will appear in the next epi though I am not sure how she will handle this but I think she'll be fine after all she's daddy's girl. DHS will just have to buy her an egg tart and she will be happy again.

That night BHS must have been going to meet Do Haesoo though it will be a big twist if it was CJW. I kind of want it to be CJW. Among the main characters she is the only one who doesn't have any past. Her character is interesting. She is already better than most of the female leads. Solves problems, saves hero and doesn't believes in other's words. But I think it will be even more interesting if she has some connections to those serial killings.

Nothing to say about about their performance. As expected from Moon Chaewoon and Lee Joongi. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

List of my question that still dont have answer..

1. What happen to hyun soo mother. Is it relate to the current serial killer

2. Why real baek soong coma

3. Where is the taxi driver's wife body

4. Who is the THE REAL SERIAL KILLER?

5. What mujin saw at the basement?

Regarding thw village head cases.. i think we kinda know the story.. but perhaps there are still more to it..

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4

@Jillia Agree with Go Mi Ja part. She is wrong too but she doesn't seem to be evil like her husband and son. I think there is still some humanity left in her. Maybe she actually believed that her son was blackmailed so she helped him. 

@ainipang 3. I think the body they found on ep 12 belonged to the taxi driver's wife. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

Family drama with a dark side

(From left) Lee Joon-gi, Jung Seo-yeon and Moon Chae-won play a seemingly perfect family in the thriller-romance Flower Of Evil.(From left) Lee Joon-gi, Jung Seo-yeon and Moon Chae-won play a seemingly perfect family in the thriller-romance Flower Of Evil.PHOTO: ACTOR_JG/INSTAGRAM

PUBLISHED SEP 3, 2020, 5:00 AM SGT UPDATED 5 HOURS AGO

South Korean actor Lee Joon-gi plays a mysterious man hiding a big secret from his wife(Moon Chae-won) in the thriller-romance series Flower Of Evil.

But fans will be happy to know that the 38-year-old actor is nothing like his character.

In an email interview with The Straits Times, he says: " I am a really bad liar. If I lie, I'll get caught immediately. So if I'm ever in a situation like my character Hee-sung. I don't think I can keep my past hidden for long.My character really loves his wife, but at the same time, he's hiding so much of himself from her.It was a challenge to portray.

The two actors previously played colleagues in the 2017 drama Criminal Minds, an adaptation of the long-running American series of the same name (2005-2020).

He praises Moon's acting as "confident and nuanced".

The 33-year-old actress had good things to say about her on-screen hubby too. He's so handsome, as always.He has so many charms, it's hard to pick one to talk about." She adds: He's very sensitive to his scene partner's feelings and he's also good at livening up the atmosphere on set."

The two play parents in the series and both say it was smooth sailing working with Jung Seo-yeon, the child actress who plays the couple's daughter. 

Moon(Brilliant Legacy, 2009) recounts over e-mail: " She ran up to me once with a sweet smile and a piece of paper, and when I opened it up, it said 'Moon Chae-won unnie (Korean for older sister), Flower of Evil, fighting!'

"And I've continued to receive such notes. Watching her write them so seriously with her tiny hands - it's too adorable."

Lee says: the love story outweighs the suspense.The mystery part is about 20 per cent and the rest is romance."While what happens between the couple is really dark, I think the story culminates in love.

Both leads say that underneath the deception, there is a strong love binding the main couple.

Lee says: " For my character, Ji-won is the first and only person to not have prejudices against him. Her innocence is like a precious gift to him."

Moon adds: "Ji-won is someone who believes in what she can see. She's not influenced by others' biases and that's why she can see the warmth and passion in Hee-sung. She believes he's a good person.

Flower of Evil is available on iQiyi and Viu, and airs Thursdays and Fridays on tvN (StarHub TV, Channel 824, Singtel TV Channel 518 at 9:45pm.

Source: 1

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@ainipang

I thought Do Hyun Soo's mother disappeared and her body was found later ( I think even in the basement? Not sure about that.) But I need to rewatch the earlier episode. I think it was mentioned.

Usually if they're partners in crime, the older person is the actual predator/serial killer. So that would mean Do Min Seok is the serial killer while real Baek Hee Sung is the accomplice. BUT I also think something got out of hand. Because Do Min Seok committing suicide doesn't make sense. It only makes sense if it was staged... for some reason by either real Baek Hee Sung OR maybe even his father to erase evidence and witnesses.

I still need to rewatch the episodes. :D

@-Love Blossom-

Yeah, maybe I'm also too naive. But I think even though she is emotional and reacts first before she thinks she is still having empathy of sort. So I kind of hope despite her love for her son she will do the right thing in the end.

I also think that DMS was killed by either real BHS or BMW...
And i think BHS in coma because of BMW. Maybe BMW thought BHS would destroyed his career.

Anyway, when BMW slapped the BHS I was so relieved. I really really hated the sound of him biting my nails.
BMW played victim in front of his parents. Definitely bad guy material

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Finally sat down with a glass of beer and watched the whole episode properly with subs.. 

The feels... LJG and MCW's just have such a natural chemistry.. i shall touch on that later. 

things that i loved:

1) the use of flashbacks in this episode (in fact in every episode) is so well done. You could tell that the writer had meticulously wrote each flashback to deepen our understanding/enhance the dramatic impact of the specific episode it was placed in. When Jiwon said that Eunha was crying because she was feeling several emotions but did not have the language and means to express it, that line was also a metaphorical description of Hyun Soo's character. (She low keyed call her husband out for being a baby, which he totally is). This paved the way for Hyun Soo's eventual outburst, and helped us understand his tears and his inability to cope after shoring up so many emotions over the years.  

2) That scene when they went back to the house broke me. The house is a very prominent motif in the show, to hyun soo, it is a structural expression of his inner psyche (as what the director mentioned) , to Ji won, it is  the physical manifestation of the years of effort and love that both of them had put into their relationship. This is the first time both their viewpoints on what the house represented to them converged and it was very emotional indeed. When Hyun Soo realized what the house should have meant to him, and how he came so close to losing it, the sense of grief and loss was palpable;  it was hard to breathe just watching him deal with all these feelings. 

3) the chemistry between MCW and LJG on the bridge
The bridge scene was something that i loved and was also slightly bothered by  (will get back to that later). I really enjoyed the scene, it was well written and the performance really hit hard. I loved that you could tell both MCW and LJG were trying to push each other to the limits of their emotional expression as actors, but it never felt combative. They really have a very natural chemistry and synergy as actors. When Ji Won tried to shut Hyun Soo's rambling out by saying "because that was all i could do/it couldn't be helped", i couldn't help but teared up. 

4) Hyun soo's I Love You
It was rather understated for a line that I am sure most viewers were eagerly waiting for, but i kinda liked the low key treatment. For once, the characters are not made to go through hell or physical sacrifice for the viewer to feel vindicated of their love. It was simply a "if you really think I love you, then let me just put it in words if it could make you at ease." I'm glad they didn't make a big deal out of it (or made Hyun Soo suffer more just to prove his love for Ji Won). 

5) Their natural banter at the "bed talk" scene was so satisfying to watch. I particular loved it when Ji Won said "Your journey to come to me is so absurd (maldo andwae)" and Hyun So replied, "No, you're the most absurb thing to ever happen to me." It was so romantic and wasn't cringe at all. 

6) Kim Ji Hoon (aka the real baek hee sung), what can i say other than "click, click, click...." if i hear that sound at night imma freak out. 

7) ASMR livestream realness, 'nough said 

What I didn't like:
1) there were a couple of lose ends in this episode that felt like the writer was under pressure to rush things and tie everything up. Like how BMW knew Hyunsoo was working with the police, how Ji won knew Hae soo killed the village head, how Hyun soo completely forgot about the photo of the accomplice and moo jin even though this is the first time i felt moo jin was genuinely worried and being a nice guy towards him. Nevertheless I think the main points of the episode were done well, and I can live with that. This is a great drama so far and i would hate for it to be ruined by pressuring the writer to rush through the last few episodes. 

2) Hyun soo's crying on the bridge, its not that i didn't like the scene, it was just that I was quite bothered by it. I think Lee Joon Gi threw all inhibitions out the window and was really going for some ugly crying mid way through. I was a bit bothered by how he was crying like a child, and I was clenching my fists and cringing the whole time because, you know that uncomfortable feeling you have when you watch someone go through something embarrassing and you wished you weren't there to witness it? that was exactly how i felt. However, to a certain extent, i feel it was intentionally done this way to illicit a strong reaction from the viewer. I mean it all ties back with the flashback scene, and how Hyun Soo is infantile and extremely vulnerable when expressing emotions because he doesn't really know how to. It also makes you understand why he has been keeping it all in for all these years and why he was so insistent to claim that he cannot feel anything when the truth is he just didn't know how to deal with it. 

3) Hyun Soo's missing memories from age 1 -9, I smell a korean drama trope. SUBVERT IT PLEASE!!! 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 7

Hi Everyone!

OMG I watched ep 11 last night and dang.

@Lmangla Awesome post and you wrote my thoughts so eloquently, thanks for sharing.

Others wrote great comments too --too many to remember but I appreciate all of them

@ainipang @-Love Blossom- @Jillia @Latte_Anyday  @violina  @holyfea  @kara_mella @H0ney (your checklist) @kehrite  @aisling  @whiteclover  @hunybunny @noor1 @chickenchopflipflop83

Always loved Lee Jun Ki since his debut movie role. He is such a nuanced actor and his expressions. I loved Moon Chae Won too myself as well always considered her a top notch actress. FINALLY getting some recognition (but totally worthy of more) I am chiming in and agreeing! She caught my eye in Painter in the Wind. 

DYS to know that JW KNEW all along who he was and did not give up. Wow. I agree his anger got him out of being stuck seeing his beloved hurt to rescue and be there for her. Such powerful performances by our OTP. When DYS was frantically calling her and she ignored his calls. OMG and then that moment of full pent up emotions she looked at him and him teary at her. She KNEW he loved her. He may not be able to articulate it but he DID it with his actions. He put in so much effort though "hearing words are important" he did not realize how to articulate his own feelings well and emotions. So that poignant scene of their hug and her wishing him to experience and KNOW the depth of her love for him. Awwww. The flashbacks of his innocent questions why she cried seeing their lovely baby--and her being patient answering him. He is just sweetie pie husband and just too perfect in his doting. ALso that fear their daughter would be like him and fearing she would not like him. Awww but we know she loves daddy alot. 

JW with her Jae Sub sunbae and him letting her have one night he will turn a blind eye. The sunbae's disappointment and anger but in the end he did not blow it and tell everyone else in the team. Their boss who KNEW the sunbae was lying about JW and her daughter being sick. Very cool how their team leader Woo Cheol had that cool fight scene moment (oooh smooth). Then he also cool told JW sunbae you must have a good reason to lie to me. OMG def swoon.

HS walking to the Baek residence ---like going into the devil's den. Yikes. Then when the real BSH gnawing on is nails and watching them from his perspective with crazed eyes. BSH mom asking if she recalled any particular things---great question from her. 

MJ coming before setting up HS home after her rejection and being broken. Redeeming himself to her. Also his helping DYS and being a decoy and then the LIVE (smart) to get the police to find him--agreed that fans thought his was ASMR. Yike and it was not.  Smart thinking and thank god for technology.

Looking forward to the next arcs and last 5 episodes left! 

Gosh what a crazy ride but loving it!

Now back to work for me.

• Like 9
  • Love 4

48 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

3) Hyun Soo's missing memories from age 1 -9, I smell a korean drama trope. SUBVERT IT PLEASE!!! 

Sorry to cut your post.

But now I am desperately hoping they don't use that "they met when they were children" trope. The beginning of Cha Jiwon and Do Hyunsoo's lovestory is already beautiful. Such tropes are not needed here.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

@Nodame Thanks chingu. I love your insights too.Keep them coming.

1 hour ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

2) Hyun soo's crying on the bridge, its not that i didn't like the scene, it was just that I was quite bothered by it. I think Lee Joon Gi threw all inhibitions out the window and was really going for some ugly crying mid way through. I was a bit bothered by how he was crying like a child, and I was clenching my fists and cringing the whole time because, you know that uncomfortable feeling you have when you watch someone go through something embarrassing and you wished you weren't there to witness it? that was exactly how i felt. However, to a certain extent, i feel it was intentionally done this way to illicit a strong reaction from the viewer. I mean it all ties back with the flashback scene, and how Hyun Soo is infantile and extremely vulnerable when expressing emotions because he doesn't really know how to. It also makes you understand why he has been keeping it all in for all these years and why he was so insistent to claim that he cannot feel anything when the truth is he just didn't know how to deal with it. 

Let me throw my two cents here. I do think your perception of this scene is being influenced by two things. (1) He hasn't had an emotional outburst for 10 episodes so it probably felt 'too much in your face' to you when he finally breaks down in that way. Unlike Ji Won who has crying since episode 5.She has scream cried, she has sobbed silently, angry cried, sometimes even using body gesture. But we have gotten used to it and we understand the message in her tears. (2) there is this notion in society that men can not display uninhibited wailing in public and especially not in front of women because its "unmanly" (I find this ridiculous by the way) and also in general, men are expected to be more restrained in their emotions. I know a few kdrama actors who have been bashed on blogs especially with western audience(dramabeans, koalasplayground etc) like Kim Soo Hyun, Jang Hyuk, LJK etc for "overacting" crying scenes.I think this is where the criticism is coming from. 

But you have also pointed out something I agree with(underlined), Do Hyun Soo has the emotional maturity of a 10 year old. Thats where his emotional development was messed with by our dear useless psychiatrist.The one who said he cannot feel emotions:unsure:. If you can recall in episode 5, Eun Ha and Ji won's mum made a call to him right before he met the cabbie driver. That unrestrained child-like crying Eun Ha was doing(some people say they hate kids or dont want to have kids because of this) when she was pleading with her daddy to come home is the same kind of crying DHS was doing on the bridge. 

Some BTS commentary from both LJK and MCW said the director is very precise and his directing style is very tight unlike others who are more laisse faire with the actors if there are experienced like in this drama. LJK said in some scenes, the director would encourage him to "take it up a notch".In other scenes the director would ask him to "tone it down". So I think other than the way that scene was acted to fit the drama's narrative as well as elicit the viewer's emotion, it was heavily influenced by the director.In other words, he was in total control. You can see in the consequent scenes like when DHS and CJW entered their home, their crying was subdued and they barely made a sound compared to the bridge. When they had their pillow talk, they were still crying here and there but it was even more subdued just tears no body contact. I noticed with Chae Won as well, every crying scene even when she does it so many times feels different. It doesnt get boring like other dramas when people start hating on the FL for "crying too much" or the melodrama is too weepy. Here everything is balanced. Credit for that goes to both actors and director.

Thats just my two cents...I just found your insight interesting and felt compelled to contribute....

• Like 9
  • Insightful 3

@violina Awww thanks for the kind words.

@chickenchopflipflop83 I have to say I have to agree with @violina about the nuanced crying scenes.

Already while draining I am sure for the actors doing it, i concur the feelings evoked for the viewer for each time there is a crying scene you have a different feeling and emotions. I TOO was not BOTHERED how LJK took it up a notch on the bridge. I think it was like that dam that was soooooo full and ready to BURST. The bridge reunion for DYS and CJW was IT!  After he realized JW knew about his real identity and never GAVE up on him and protected him and stood by him. Also both recalling their memories and feelings. Her telling him to GO and flee as she could no longer use his fake identity. But his being upset and wanting to be with JW and go "home." He got the "trust" in him he so desired and wanted from JW. I recall that scene when she asked him after giving her a lovely party at their new home and oyster bossam, he wanted her trust. He would give his life earning and maintaining it.  So for him not being able to express, he FELT it and just did not know what to do . We had glimmers of his awakening awareness of his emotions (when hitting his chest) feeling he could not breathe and having difficulty. The stress, emotions he did now how to explain were overflowing. I thought the crying broke my heart. His dam finally burst. 

The person he did not realize he loved the MOST (as he thought did not understand and know love) he did. 

JW was right she FELT his love. He did it with his actions, care , attention trying to make up for his short comings. Like when he waited outside her story when the electrical outage happened. He did not have to do it but he did. His waiting for her with an umbrella and waiting outside her work to pick her up. Those small but meaningful actions. The love was there he just did not know it was in him.

So when he CRIED, I cried so much.  The UGLY crying and being so emotional, I think it should be applauded and accepted. I agree men and women should be freely able to express their emotions. I don't like the societal labels that men cannot cry and show emotions. It is to their detriment. Women are luckier to be able to talk out our feelings and get help and show emotions. You wonder how all these men have stress or heart attacks? 

We should not stigmatize men for showing their vulnerable sides. We have a long way to go (no matter where we are in the world.) But glad that the director is great in guiding this drama and our lovely actors. 

I was enjoying the clips of this special making episode and BTS. 

The scene of them talking at home and in the bedroom was just so right. Thanks JW for your faith in DHS and them being candid and FINALLY open about each other. How she found out the truth and she being able to find out about HIM and his path to her.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

9 hours ago, aisling said:

No, I don’t think director BMW is the accomplice. It’s his son BHS who did the killing because he’s twisted and he wanted to, not because he was told by his father to do it. BHS is just playing weak and fragile to manipulate his parents to protect him even though he’s the real evil. Yes, his father is evil too but in opportunistic way. He’s just protecting his son because he doesn’t want to lose his position and reputation - that’s why he had his son’s burner phone. 

According to the flashback scene, BHS was on his way to deal with Do Hae Soo. The human trafficker told him “she doesn’t remember your face”, so I assume it must’ve been Hae Soo. 

I agree with your theory wholeheartedly!! For me, the question for now, and I will suggest for future survey question is: Assuming Do Min Seok didn't commit suicide, who killed him? Baek Man Wo or The real Baek Hee Seong and why? My guess is still Baek Hee Seong, he's all pretend on the crying at Do Min Seok funeral.  Something went wrong between Baek Hee Seong and Do Min Seok and old man Baek Man Wo is connected too. :rip:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@Nodame and @violina@violina thanks for the post.

Maybe I should place the crying scene under the caption of scenes that left a strong impression, rather than scenes I didn't like. It's not that I disliked ljg's performance, its more that I didn't enjoy it in the sense that u don't enjoy watching someone go through something like that. It was just too impactful and real. (also I don't think it was about feeling uncomfortable with a man crying, more of empathising with it so much that it's no longer entertainment). I also think this was what the actor was trying to elicit from the viewer. 

As I mentioned, I believe the way it was portrayed was very well thought out as it ties back to the flashback scene about why babies cry. And I agree that it probably is an intentional approach by the director. 

And to be able to abandon inhibition and portray a scene like that, delivering an artistic continuity with the narrative without overdoing it really rests on the capability of the actor. I am always impressed by lee joon gi's acting, so what I'm saying it's its too good and too raw for my weak heart. 

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Jillia said:

Perfect for the OST... so happy it got released!

Its on loop now:wub:.It feels great to be here while listening to this song. I love it!!!

11 hours ago, Nodame said:

We had glimmers of his awakening awareness of his emotions (when hitting his chest) feeling he could not breathe and having difficulty. The stress, emotions he did now how to explain were overflowing. I thought the crying broke my heart. His dam finally burst. 

In addition to feeling unworthy and grateful for Jiwon's unwavering love. I feel he also felt guilt, shame and disappointment in himself. He want to be a decent enough person. A good man for her. He felt like he has failed her by putting her through so much emotional pain and lying to her.

The way he said it:bawling: like a child. Just broke my heart and tore it into a million pieces.e5e7875b1987905fa3934b86d57f75cf34507e1d

6d7b2baec044c4a9e43b37313d2f0f882465341a

1924f1e9934e87fcbfb91730f9fb8f4d49a217b6

• Like 6
  • Sad 6
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, ainipang said:

List of my question that still dont have answer..

1. What happen to hyun soo mother. Is it relate to the current serial killer

2. Why real baek soong coma

3. Where is the taxi driver's wife body

4. Who is the THE REAL SERIAL KILLER?

5. What mujin saw at the basement?

Regarding thw village head cases.. i think we kinda know the story.. but perhaps there are still more to it..

@partyon

9 hours ago, Jillia said:

I need to rewatch the episode but maybe... could Baek Man Woo have someone inside the police to tell him? :o This is totally speculations on my part. I just need to watch the episode again to see if it's a mistake in the writing that BMW knows about Do Hyun Soo working with the police.

@partyon

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Okay cmon there is noway BHS was "FORCED" to do anything by do minseok because he was scared. Why then would he cry at the funeral? Why would he talk so threateningly to the ahjumma over the phone. He is probs just trying to fool his parents so they protect him.

Having a strong feeling that perhaps Do minseok isn't a SK just because thus far we have seen no scene proving it and like some people have said maybe there is more to it and it somehow perhaps relates to DHS mum.

and lastly, I just dont understand why BHS is soooooo scared to loose his identity? I dont get it? why is he scared of DHS? 

Someone is in imminent danger of dying...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Flower of Evil Poll 4: The past will always catch up with you....

Due to popular demand. I am already now putting up a new poll.

1. Assuming Do Min Seok didn't commit suicide, who killed him, and why? (thank you @bombshellchick1 for the question :kiss_wink:)

• Hospital Director Baek Man Wo - to keep his son's bad deeds hidden and save his own reputation, instructed another person or his son to kill Do Min Seok to put the blame on him for his activities on human trafficking, clean up his son's evil crazy killing frenzy
  • Real Baek Hee Sung - pretending to cry in Do Min Seok funeral at the same time being the killer. His next victim is Do Hae Soo. He was jealous of Do Hyun Soo. Also he was saying Do Min Seok is continuing his actions through Do Hyun Soo
  • Another person - paid by Baek Man Wo
  • One of the detective in Cha Ji Won's team - mole in police, paid by Baek Man Wo

2. Does Cha Ji Won have a dark past (as was alluded in the beginning of the drama)?

• Yes - she might even be connected somehow to either Baek Hee Sung's and/or Do Hyun Soo's past
  • No - her past is clean

3. Why was Baek Hee Sung in a coma? (Thank you @ainipang for the question :kiss_wink:)

• Baek Hee Sung got into an accident after a fight with his parents
  • Baek Hee Sung's mother found out about his murders, freaked out and either by mistake or deliberately harmed him
  • The mystery woman Baek Hee Sung was about to meet caused it (Cha Ji Won)
  • The mystery woman Baek Hee Sung was about to meet caused it (Do Hee Soo)

As always, thank you chingu @Jillia for your help! :heart:

You have time to vote until next week's Wednesday. Feel free to leave your comments in the thread.

Happy voting everybody!

:letsgo:

re: @Lmangla

tagging:

@lightbringer06 @chickenchopflipflop83 @violina @H0ney @sas79 @J13 @kara_mella @noor1 @holyfea @Sleepy Owl @Enimsa88 @-Love Blossom- @hunybunny @Samuel Yohanes @kdrama @an-naum @rocher22 @Erika Song @The Therapy @qynn @joybran @ainipang @lovelyUnicorn @glory @aisling @Seonhoyaa @chrisjae_18 @Kayllee21 @Maral @Tuiwgn @hazelyeot @smartiegal@jazz85 @Pikachu92 @moomooz @Latte_Anyday @TTT1234 @Shining tiara@mystic62 @Nodame @junghwana @mulberry9 @andy78 @Madu Mita @patheticsane @tiMadam @joybran @turquoisse @JosseJunjin @LumbarSpine @luffie @Brennster @miwako78 @rachel-moore @jessicaw22 @jangmi92_ @coral maor @agnesselvira @LRM11219311

@sken40 @stellalafemme @Cindy Tjioe @thephamle

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 4

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

@violina

Same here! This is my jam for now. I love it so much!

But oh boy... my heart is breaking and hurting but also swooning over Cha Ji Won and Do Hyun Soo. :D

Talking about breaking and hurting:

3fa4d75c3c75f64657ab074f73aa92fc17ac7f28

af7da662f2040105c4b0790859aa3a5b0ae05339

108900c469b959a069e87f9aa6b4d864aae44ed7

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, partyon said:

Flower of Evil Poll 4: The past will always catch up with you....

Due to popular demand. I am already now putting up a new poll.

1. Assuming Do Min Seok didn't commit suicide, who killed him, and why? (thank you @bombshellchick1 for the question :kiss_wink:)

• Hospital Director Baek Man Wo - to keep his son's bad deeds hidden and save his own reputation, instructed another person or his son to kill Do Min Seok to put the blame on him for his activities on human trafficking, clean up his son's evil crazy killing frenzy
  • Real Baek Hee Sung - pretending to cry in Do Min Seok funeral at the same time being the killer. His next victim is Do Hae Soo. He was jealous of Do Hyun Soo. Also he was saying Do Min Seok is continuing his actions through Do Hyun Soo
  • Another person - paid by Baek Man Wo
  • One of the detective in Cha Ji Won's team - mole in police, paid by Baek Man Wo

2. Does Cha Ji Won have a dark past (as was alluded in the beginning of the drama)?

• Yes - she might even be connected somehow to either Baek Hee Sung's and/or Do Hyun Soo's past
  • No - her past is clean

3. Why was Baek Hee Sung in a coma? (Thank you @ainipang for the question :kiss_wink:)

• Baek Hee Sung got into an accident after a fight with his parents
  • Baek Hee Sung's mother found out about his murders, freaked out and either by mistake or deliberately harmed him
  • The mystery woman Baek Hee Sung was about to meet caused it (Cha Ji Won)
  • The mystery woman Baek Hee Sung was about to meet caused it (Do Hee Soo)

As always, thank you chingu @Jillia for your help! :heart:

You have time to vote until next week's Wednesday. Feel free to leave your comments in the thread.

Happy voting everybody!

re: @Lmangla

tagging:

@lightbringer06 @chickenchopflipflop83 @violina @H0ney @sas79 @J13 @kara_mella @noor1 @holyfea @Sleepy Owl @Enimsa88 @-Love Blossom- @hunybunny @Samuel Yohanes @kdrama @an-naum @rocher22 @Erika Song @The Therapy @qynn @joybran @ainipang @lovelyUnicorn @glory @aisling @Seonhoyaa @chrisjae_18 @Kayllee21 @Maral @Tuiwgn @hazelyeot @smartiegal@jazz85 @Pikachu92 @moomooz @Latte_Anyday @TTT1234 @Shining tiara@mystic62 @Nodame @junghwana @mulberry9 @andy78 @Madu Mita @patheticsane @tiMadam @joybran @turquoisse @JosseJunjin @LumbarSpine @luffie @Brennster @miwako78 @rachel-moore @jessicaw22 @jangmi92_ @coral maor @agnesselvira @LRM11219311

@sken40 @stellalafemme @Cindy Tjioe @thephamle

1) The real Baek Hee Sung is my pick for the killer of Do Min Seok! I refuse to fall for his pretentious cries! :handsup:

2) Yes, Cha Ji Won has a dark past which caused her to dream of becoming a detective :fiercebunny:

3) Baek Hee Sung's mom found out about the murders, freaked out and accidentally harmed him (fell on stairs and hit his head?)

• Like 4
  • Love 1