Quantcast

[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

5 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Ji Won tells Do Hyun Soo to take care/to not be hurt... I feel like Hyun Soo might realize Ji Won knows who he is because he was taken aback by that ...

OMG... the other detective heard the recorder of Moo Jin's ...WAAAHHHHH ~

Was there anything in Moojin's recorder? Didn't DHS deleted all the files? :unsure:

• Like 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling all BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS   @0ly40 @0313_v @40somethingahjumma @abovewaIIs @Admiral @africandramalover @agnesselvira @ainipang @aisling @alekaonu @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @androssi 

- It's D-DAY       Calling all Pretty FLOWERS       EPISODE 01                  

If only the TIME didn't stopped... The kissing session will consume for 30 minutes.       The slow-burn sweet kisses  were so HOT and sexy.           

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, aisling said:

The only thing that contradicts this theory is that bodies there were found didn’t have their organs missing, is that right?

Was thinking of that too... they never mentioned anything about missing organs from the victims, so yeah, it's quite contradicting if we go with the organ trade theory. But we'll see... perhaps they deliberately didn't emphasize it yet.

4 minutes ago, -Love Blossom- said:

Was there anything in Moojin's recorder? Didn't DHS deleted all the files? :unsure:

I thought Hyun Soo deleted all of it too since he took the recorder from Moo Jin himself so idk how come there's still that conversation in that recording. It was when Moo Jin asked Hee Seong as Hyun Soo if Ji Won knows anything about him.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Was thinking of that too... they never mentioned anything about missing organs from the victims, so yeah, it's quite contradicting if we go with the organ trade theory. But we'll see... perhaps they deliberately didn't emphasize it yet.

I thought Hyun Soo deleted all of it too since he took the recorder from Moo Jin himself so idk how come there's still that conversation in that recording. It was when Moo Jin asked Hee Seong as Hyun Soo about Ji Won.

they did mention that nobody requested for autopsies or something. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Yeah, we don't need that terminally ill-plot. I think it would make sense though for Do Hyun Soo to have physical and mental reactions from the pressure put on him. He can't really express his feelings on the outside, so it's showing in his body.

Yeah, I thought that was what was happening in last week's episodes. It looks like anxiety/panic attacks to me. 

• Like 11
Just now, qynn said:

Yeah, I thought that was what was happening in last week's episodes. It looks like anxiety/panic attacks to me. 

Yes, to me as well. I think every "normal" person would scream, yell, cry, laugh to release tension. But since Hee Sung is unable to do so, his body reacts the way it does. :)

• Like 10

Karma would be when Baek family becomes the ostracised and accused family and everyone starts treating Hyunso well since his name is cleared off. 

im kind of disappointed , I wanted to see Joongi play villain. Fingers crossed for next six episodes :Fist1:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

they did mention that nobody requested for autopsies or something. 

And to @Jillia, this could be it then... I probably missed or forgot that part. So we're probably dealing then with organ trade. But is it really Baek Man Woo, or are we still in for more surprises? We still got 6 eps left.

Also, why do most of the beautiful moments between Ji Won and Hyun Soo happens through their phone conversations :fullofhearts:

• Like 7

For me, it either Baek Man Woo OR his son. Like I don't know I have a bad feeling here.... What did he mean when he said to take care of the woman. Which woman?

:what!:

3 minutes ago, -Love Blossom- said:

He also seems to be one of the top contenders for being killed :lol:

and @Madu Mita

Better not the maknae though. He was so eager to catch the lettuce thief. :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

tvN released these clips 

Long 10 minute one 

more in spoilers and both ep 11 long and short previews

Spoiler

Ooh  I just saw this posted somewhere else

Edited by Nodame
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Looks like we're getting that confrontation between Ji Won and Hyun Soo from the trailers when he was hurt. And oh my, we can finally see Hyun Soo crying next week.. aigoo... the struggle to wait another six days, to think that we're only getting one.

And wohoo, FOE is trending again in my country :hooray2:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

i'm actually shocked?? idk i saw it coming but stil...is it Baek Man-woo or Baek Hee-sung?? because i don't think it makes much sense for Baek Hee-sung (who was a teenager at that time) to be the real serial killer...

also in episode 9 Baek Man-woo says that the real Baek Hee-sung can live a normal life, get married and have a lovely 'daughter' :grimace: i'm scared for Ji-won and Eun-ha.

so the girl Hee-sung was talking about before the accident was Hae-soo or..? 

• Like 8
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃