Quantcast

[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling all BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS   @0ly40 @0313_v @40somethingahjumma @abovewaIIs @Admiral @africandramalover @agnesselvira @ainipang @aisling @alekaonu @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @androssi 

- It's D-DAY       Calling all Pretty FLOWERS       EPISODE 01                  

If only the TIME didn't stopped... The kissing session will consume for 30 minutes.       The slow-burn sweet kisses  were so HOT and sexy.           

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

Short nails, Baek man woo or Baek hee sung? 

I thought... the real Baek Hee Sung could've very well been the accomplice.... because of the comment he made on the phone before the accident happened. But we really have no proof (yet). I think Baek Man Woo might be too obvious. But who knows at this point?!

Me right now:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, lightbringer06 said:

Why is Baek Man Woo's "take care" to Hyun Soo gives me bad feelings ...

He is probably the scariest and to think he is a doctor it's just WOW!

:kicks:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 3
  • LOL 2

What's with DHS's health now? Don't tell me they are going to Innocent Man route now. The male lead has lied to female lead so now he's going to pay with his life/health. The guy already suffered too much because of his father and antisocial personality let him be happy now. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
Just now, -Love Blossom- said:

What's with DHS's health now? Don't tell me they are going to Innocent Man route now. The male lead has lied to female lead so now he's going to pay with his life/health. The guy already suffered too much because of his father and antisocial personality let him be happy now. 

Yeah, we don't need that terminally ill-plot. I think it would make sense though for Do Hyun Soo to have physical and mental reactions from the pressure put on him. He can't really express his feelings on the outside, so it's showing in his body.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Thanks @jeonghyang your posts are LIFE and the gifs.

Clip 1 of Episode 10 

Jiwon is now a police woman! She is so excited and goes to BSH. It was her dream

Clip 2 out right now for EP 10

JW calls BSH and asks for him to pick her up and eat together. She wants to go to that bibimguksu place they went to. BSH/DHS says it looks like I won't be able to go home tonight. JW tells him to not go and that she hates it.  She had a bad dream last night. She is upset at him. Out of blue BSH/DHS says-I want to be a good person to you. 

JW tears up and says she has to go back and will call him later.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

The organs black market business actually makes sense. The more I think about it, the more everything seems to click.

Usually hunting victims is one of the things that thrills serial killers. Now we now DMS and his accomplice were paying for their victims. It’s it odd? Maybe director Baek was the one who was truly dealing with the organ market but he needed to cover his trace, therefore he made a deal with the sick murderers who made bodies look like serial killings. Win win situation for both parties.

The only thing that contradicts this theory is that bodies that were found didn’t have their organs missing, is that right?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 7
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃