[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

12 hours ago, lclarakl said:

Rewatching the drama made me realize how much I want to see the gangster in another drama in a lead role as a gangster (like Lovers, but a better ending). Even from what we saw in this drama, he has a story to tell and I want to s see.

I think he has a new drama coming out right?? Im not sure. But his cameo brought out HJ badass moves. I hope PSH does action again lol! Shes got the high kicks. Why waste the talent and skills lol!

@maria1983 that scene of HJ being a lil too over caring of her BF health. Hahaha! I cringed with Honghong as well. I never thought she had that in her :D

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

@maria1983 that scene of HJ being a lil too over caring of her BF health. Hahaha! I cringed with Honghong as well. I never thought she had that in her :D

:D

this is how GF must be :D

and that music :((((((

really miss this drama , that feeling ... those days ... :((((((((((

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Berou said:

Notice

The poll was opened on  last Thursday, June 29, and will close on Thursday, July 6 at 12 PM (GMT +1)

Thank you for taking note.

Here's an update, the poll is VERY CLOSE ALL and can still turn either way. There's a time limit. PLEASE if you havent already or your friends havent as yet give them a poke and

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!!!

2 more days!!!

imgdoctors.jpg

My most memorable favourite scene was their reunion.

13525539_1112632602114014_1808944791_n.j

I'm sure many hearts literally fluttered when we knew his lines. SWOON!!! buckets of cheese. :heart:  :tongue:

Spoiler

tumblr_o9jmasr9Wf1s86jvvo1_500.gif

tumblr_o9jmasr9Wf1s86jvvo2_500.giftumblr_o9jmasr9Wf1s86jvvo3_500.giftumblr_o9jmasr9Wf1s86jvvo4_500.giftumblr_o9jmasr9Wf1s86jvvo5_500.gif

x.gif

AND OMG!!! his smirk :heart: :heart:

tumblr_o9jmasr9Wf1s86jvvo6_r1_500.gif

HJ didnt know what hit her. HAHAHA!:wub:

Spoiler

tumblr_o9jmasr9Wf1s86jvvo7_500.giftumblr_o9jmasr9Wf1s86jvvo8_500.gif

cr. http://feii1effect.tumblr.com/post/146661422907

• Like 4

We made it, we made it!!! Wait what did we made into?? HAHAHA!

Here are the results - It was VERY close. Look at the numbers, 

WE CAME SECOND!! :D:D

The final contenders are:

W - Two Worlds - 70

Doctors - 65

Descendants of the Sun - 43 

Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo - 37 

Round One to follow.......

Oh my we've got rounds?? Im so new to this. Here is the update link to read.

Here we go FIRST ROUND, Im looking for a team of patients (not sure if you like the name but will stick to that for now) to help me. Im willing to be the spokesperson for this competition and we might need another person in case Im not available. There is no limits (I think) of team members  If you've voted for another drama and that didnt make the top 4 you can by all means join here... SHHHH!!! I promise I wont tell. :tongue: JOIN, JOIN, JOIN. :D

Our first round has begun and we need to submit an analysis by 14th July of the 5 BEST MOMENTS of Doctors. We can includes pics/ gifs/ drama quotes to our analysis. After we submit the analysis in, all Soompiers can vote again. 

CALLING for VOLUNTEERS!!!Did I miss anyone? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOUR WILLING TO JOIN THIS CRAZE!!! 

@Rin90 @maria1983 @jeonghyang @bebebisous33 @maplekist @drmjs  @andy78 @Yippeuni @lclarakl@kdramalovers @WinCee @faeble @jadecloud @delfin  @kyunii88 @evie7 @Mau_Cherry @Bambiina @littleloony @Ahpheng @NileRose @irilight @anoasys@Misstwilightfan1416 @thunderman1 @minoz_joyax @siena407 @yaqiyuki @onnififi @pandalover1 @plappi @xiashenghan @Sarang21 @heartoppaya @ruzikie @moodypie @alekaonu @angelangie @dhia205 @mujay @andreasofia16 @Yongzura  @liz-danielle @sebnem @missjjkim @uglypearl @vanillakitties @hell59 @Raquel Bastian @yongpal  @euraka @ned_lee @alexandria2207 @dimples21 @sujenlee06 @myeou @rrmski @USAFarmgirl @zurah90 @UnniSarah @Tiggie2@12blbl @docster6@NhicarT @Nymeria289 @myinnerbattles @ktcjdrama @sojisoban @imjiyoon @maria1983 @ayni @amadeus @rori0711 @whiteangel25 @ayni @yuhotarubi @Annette @maris1 @Nodame @Niki Azia  @thea2410 @kyonkichi78 @caray @Justiffa LZZ @holyfea @suejee2014 @rameennoodles @lc85 @irilight @jongski @missminami @genmaikrw @blademan @bebe1989 @paolaadl @parmma @sweetbloom74 @moomooz @Chii Le @Kfan7172 @neenawin  @Gul 1 @nicasama @cheezyoverload  @parmma @kaoriharang @m0us3y  @parisonheaven @stroppyse @Ayame @CamelKnight  @RaeShin @DOCDOC @andreasofia16 @saeedeh @ash011 @starb82@anoasys @nonski@sweetcoconut1501 @Justiffa LZZ @Isbelsouls Lieans @verit1@ned_lee @ImBack @CeejayA @jihyefighting @zia28@rhzfhr@ZMK18 @Insaniquesome@BluenB@jaredrae19@tianaa@snowglobe147@longoverdue @tipani22@BellaL@peanuts281@berries812 @Jalhanda @USAFarmgirl @EstrelitaC @evie7@glfrs0717 @irilight @Agie @trust3 @thao_2512 @minhye1822@snowhninpyae@ktiminie@TatiL @VIP_Cake @StarHye @seiram @beansprouts @alcides14ahjumma @Kara Keith @onnie1509 @miki75

My tagging is going crazy AGAIN, I'll fix it later. Dates to remember- 
  • Entry Period : July 7 ( 12 PM GMT +1) - July 14 ( 12 PM GMT+1)
  • Voting Period : July  15 ( 12 AM GMT+1) - 20 July ( 12 AM GMT +1)
  • Like 18

Im trying to find 5 best moments of Doctors.... its so hard. I can easily think of many for HJ and JH but to do justice I would like to add the scenes of the other casts. Im kind of stump. Lettme know what you think and PM me?

Drinks - Head banging soju bombs are on the house. Courtesy of JH forehead. :joy:

HaPPY WEEKEND PATIENTS!!! 

• Like 4

@Kasmic, I unfortunately can't volunteer--I have a major project that is going on and it's taking my days, nights and weekends.  However, I will tell you my favorite scenes--which you've already captured-

1) Their first meeting after years of separation--Ji Hong coming off the helicopter scene. I love what he says to Hye Jung.

2) All the 'fight' scenes - as a teenager at the club, as a doctor in the emergency room, FAVORITE: Hye Jung high kick of "teacher" Ji Hong and later play fight in the boxing ring as peers

3) All the kiss scenes: from the "on her level, innocent first kiss" to the "I want more" passionate 3rd kiss.

4) The playful moments of enjoying each other's company when riding bikes as student/teacher to the later playing games in an arcade and running across a soccer field as the start to a budding romance

5) The heartbreak moments that left us with tears: the death of halmoni--granddaughter putting her head on her grandmother's chest in a tender moment and later the devastation of death. The son putting his head on his father's chest in the hospital in a tender moment and later the devastation of death. The heartbreak of Kang Soo shaving his head in preparation for his surgery -- bucket of tears.

There are so many wonderful scenes in this drama.

• Like 8

@lclarakl thats ok chingu. I know time is a MAJOR issue here esp since many of us are MIA with real life commitments. But thank u so much for some scene ideas.  I think we have to choose 1 scene like one fight scene (Jh meets HJ and high kick, the club or the hospital fight scene) and one kiss scene (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th marriage proposal scene)....see its really hard right?? :wacko: lettme ponder it more and hoping to see more input from others before I hit the books. 

But chingu I hope you can still vote for Doctors as after I submit the analysis on the 15th Jul another voting round begins and that will be for 1 week. I will give another shoutout reminder when that time comes. 

Fingers X we can get a team 1st. :wink:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

@lclarakl thats ok chingu. I know time is a MAJOR issue here esp since many of us are MIA with real life commitments. But thank u so much for some scene ideas.  I think we have to choose 1 scene like one fight scene (Jh meets HJ and high kick, the club or the hospital fight scene) and one kiss scene (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th marriage proposal scene)....see its really hard right?? :wacko: lettme ponder it more and hoping to see more input from others before I hit the books. 

But chingu I hope you can still vote for Doctors as after I submit the analysis on the 15th Jul another voting round begins and that will be for 1 week. I will give another shoutout reminder when that time comes. 

Fingers X we can get a team 1st. :wink:

sorry i cant be of much help too but my favourite scenes include the backhugs and the date on the field... i love all the quotes in both scenes.. :blush:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, maria1983 said:

OKAY , still don't really understand what we must do :D

I NEVER EVER HEARD ABOUT THIS . seams hard .

You funny(lol) 

We are already on the second round: this might help a little. I hope :D 

Congratulations to the dramas contenders: The descendants of the Sun, W-Two Worlds, Doctors and Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart : Ryeo. Please read carefully the following information: 

• Entry Period : July 7 ( 12 PM GMT +1) - July 14 ( 12 PM GMT+1)
  • Voting Period : July  15 ( 12 AM GMT+1) - 20 July ( 12 AM GMT +1)
  • Eligibilty : Only the ones who have posted at one of  the 20 selected dramas threads are eligible to participate.
  • Voting is open to all
  • Fans of the dramas contenders shall constitute teams, choose a group name, a spokeperson and provide a list of participants.
  •  Having voted for a drama previously doesn't have any impact. In other words, you can choose to vote for another drama or become a participant of one the dramas contenders notwithstanding your former vote. 
  • Each spokeperson shall submit the entries here.
  • One team will be eliminated.

Round 1 :  5 best moments.

Describe 5 best moments of your choice and explain why it's your favourite moments. You're free to illustrate your analysis with gifs/ screenshots/  drama quotes. Gifs can be chosen from work already submitted in the thread. Just make sure to credit the original creator. Best of luck to you all and show us what you've got!

Make sure you vote after the 14. The vote starting the 15 July. :thumbsup:

Special moments of the drama, doesn't have to be only the OTP moments, these drama gave us many special moments. :)

Edited by MadraRua
updated text
  • Like 7

Just bumping this. Have you all decided on a team? Make sure to keep a check on who your teammates are for the prizes. We've updated the post for the first round to include additional information like how you can use already created gifs as long as you credit the original owner. Analysis of your favourite or key moments need not be long, one paragraph should suffice if you can manage it.

Have fun all cheer1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 4

@Kasmic Aye! aye! captain!

Do we have official group name already? :blink:

What will be our 5 best Moments? ahhh too difficult it have to be 5 only :crazy: but here's mine...

1) The Past

Doctors01-00032.jpg

Doctors01-00019.jpg

Doctors01-00067.jpg

Doctors01-00128.jpg

Doctors01-00125.jpg

Doctors01-00132.jpg

Doctors01-00133.jpg

2) The Friendship

doctors02-00367.jpg

doctors02-00512.jpg

doctors02-00510.jpg