[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

@Ayame WOW!!! thank you so much much in organising this. All your hard work paid off. WELL DONE girl!! you are a genius compiling all this. I salute your dedication. :heart:  good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Im missing Doctors more now esp them - so cute. Like many of us on this thread Im asking why SBS? AISH!!!  :confounded:

1h8g4p.gif

Sharing their goodbyes gifs and their appreciation to all Doctor's fans :heart: 

1h8gdv.gif 1h8giz.gif

Spoiler

1h8glo.gif  1h8gqr.gif

Edited by MadraRua
Please only 3 images per post, use spoiler tag for the rest
  • Like 7

Related imageRelated imageKorean-drama-Doctors-episode-9.jpgRelated imageth?id=OIP.MgXj5EANtNmBfodcW5nuLwEsCs&pidRelated imageRelated image

Right about now I am wishing it was possible to give hugs where you could feel them over the internet because @Ayame you would have received a real country bear hug indeed all the way from Kentucky!!!  I admire you for being the best kind of drama fan and I know it wasn't easy doing all this alone!  I have NO talent when it comes to things like this and I am thankful you did!  For not giving up and following it through even when the drama is over my Korean Bow.  :wub:

My hope is that many follow and see your hard work to the end because you deserve our thanks!!!  As for the results, for me I was happy to see most of mine won and I am pretty sentimental about some of them.  I will never understand how these two actors didn't receive the couple award because to me their chemistry was dripping with romance.  Who will ever forget the helicopter landing on the hospital roof and him getting out and those looks of longing I still remember  the rush that overcame me the excitement I felt and when he asked her only two questions that blew my mind and grabbed my heart.  What other couple danced in the rain under the nights skies, ran and laid in a open field while looking upon the stars or sat upon a claw machine of all things and proved no matter where you are passion can find you.  I honestly think they brought out the best acting in each other!  The romantic scenes were done in such comfort and the kissing scenes were to me the best.  I think for me who is still a little angry that they didn't get the honor or respect they deserved.  If you think just because they didn't bring home that trophy means they didn't deserve it.  I have two words for you  NO WAY!!!!

credit & thanks to original owner of video...