[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 hour ago, Ayame said:

@Kasmic @USAFarmgirl @maria1983 I took longer to finish this since I'm graduating this semester from university, so I barely have free time. But it was my goal to see this to the end lol. I said more of what I wanted to say below, but I also hope to see any or all of you in other drama threads from time-to-time. ^^v *waves*

good luck , friend !!!

and that you so much for the hard work :D

• Like 8

On 1/6/2017 at 7:29 AM, evie7 said:

I was wondering about the results. Thanks for the tag:wub: 

@lclarakl @USAFarmgirl I was watching those awards and couldn't believe that they were not included for the Best Couple either. Their chemistry was one of the best I had ever seen toopanda-emoticon-05.gif

@Ayame Thank you so much for all that you did and doing. :)

Best couple was by vote. Even though the drama had a good rate and the OTP are very popular and likable, and individually the actor and actress have many fans, the vote was not out there. When I saw the results ,I was disappointed. When we like a drama, actor, actress, and we want to see them in projects, awards, cfs, and more, we fans need to make them and keep them marketable, and that is done by being active on their various media portals, on the websites of the companies they endorse and like it and buy the products,  on the articles about them and comment, search from them on websites, celebrate their important dates like birthdays and anniversaries, no need to send presents, but can support the charities they support, or a rash tags on their media like IG tweeter, weibo, facebook, etc. Conclusion, make noise, through awareness. I know we all have a life, and busy one, but this just take maybe not even 5 minutes of your time, and seems to me we all do this as an enjoyable hobby, and social interaction, where  we meet interesting people, make terrific friends many for many years others for life. And most important, besides exercises our brain, keeps a smile in our face. So, lets be active chingus and keep our bias on top. Lets make noise, and yes we can. :wub:

Love and Peace to all from this ahjumma's heart:heart:

PS= They both have individual thread in Soompi you can visit and socialize, and also threads for their upcome projects , like Park Shin Hye upcoming movie "Silent Witness " that she is currently filming with one of the best Asian veteran actor  Choi Min Sik. So, see you all there:) Happy New Year.

• Like 8

On 07/01/2017 at 0:11 PM, USAFarmgirl said:

I'll be back back WELL DONE @Ayame  :wub::blush:

I agree 100%!!!  @Ayame, Great job!! I'm so impressed with all your hard work and attention to details.  THANK YOU!!!

Seeing this makes me want to rewatch the drama again. I cannot believe this drama did not receive a best couple award. They are probably the most romantic, adult acting couple I've see.

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote images
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, lclarakl said:

I agree 100%!!!  @Ayame, Great job!! I'm so impressed with all your hard work and attention to details.  THANK YOU!!!

Seeing this makes me want to rewatch the drama again. I cannot believe this drama did not receive a best couple award. They are probably the most romantic, adult acting couple I've see.

I know what you mean I too had to rewatch some of my favorite scenes and it just burns me up even more :rage:thinking how is it people didn't see what I saw and didn't vote for them it's just so hard to still believe:bawling:

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/8/2017 at 8:31 AM, maria1983 said:

Miss the interaction in this thread. Hope a new opportunity will come soon with a new drama. Mean time, please keeping watch Doctors Crush  on Drama Fever to bring back to top 10 drama of Asia . :) Do not let it die :wub:Best way to promote our bias international. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Miss the interaction in this thread. Hope a new opportunity will come soon with a new drama. Mean time, please keeping watch Doctors Crush  on Drama Fever to bring back to top 10 drama of Asia . :) Do not let it die. :wub:Best way to promote our bias international. 

:D

YES , missing those times .

what  great memories  :D

thank you !!!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, maria1983 said:

:D

YES , missing those times .

what  great memories  :D

thank you !!!

I lurk sometimes on the shipping thread, and I noticed you guys are having a blast shipping them, really out of this world demonstration of love and determination , with terrific story tellers  with very fertile imagination , what is very fun, and also healthy for the moods,  living a reel in a real world, that is also an assurance that all will be very supportive of their future projects, and/or their future real life  relationship. Kudos to all, life is about enjoyment without harm, and I feel we are all doing these in a different way. Lets keeping supporting the kids( assuming we are most ahjummas and or/ their seniors) for a successful healthy tomorrow , and much more fun to as all. :blush:

• Like 4