[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

7 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I lurk sometimes on the shipping thread, and I noticed you guys are having a blast shipping them, really out of this world demonstration of love and determination , with terrific story tellers  with very fertile imagination , what is very fun, and also healthy for the moods,  living a reel in a real world, that is also an assurance that all will be very supportive of their future projects, and/or their future real life  relationship. Kudos to all, life is about enjoyment without harm, and I feel we are all doing these in a different way. Lets keeping supporting the kids( assuming we are most ahjummas and or/ their seniors) for a successful healthy tomorrow , and much more fun to as all. :blush:

:blush:

YES , really smart and happy fans  . :D 

thank you !!

• Like 4

I was re-watching the drama recently, and decided to make this. It's an OST compilation I made (including songs that were not part of the official OST). I uploaded it on Youtube too. If you want to download the all the songs below, you can just message me and I'll send them to you. ^^v

Doctors OST (Compilation)

Lyrics (English Translation): https://lyricsfever.wordpress.com/2017/03/08/doctors-닥터스-ost-compilation-full-tracklistlyrics/

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Ayame said:

I was re-watching the drama recently, and decided to make this. It's an OST compilation I made (including songs that were not part of the official OST). I uploaded it on Youtube too. If you want to download the all the songs below, you can just message me and I'll send them to you. ^^v

THANK YOU !!

you are amazing !!!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Vote now for the Fifth Annual DramaFever Awards!

by CoCo Kdrama on Mon, Mar 20, 2017 

477a0264-33fe-4f62-a891-2ea6378b5595.jpg
 0  0

It's time for us to recognize all the amazing performances we saw on DramaFever in 2016! Show your favorite cast and crew members your love and admiration by voting for them in the Fifth Annual DramaFever Awards, presented by Hmart and supported by the Korea Tourism Organization, now!

To vote for your favorite dramas and actors in 18 categories, simply go HERE!

4d409781-5fa4-41c5-a75c-c03b7606f627.png

Winners of each category will be announced in May and receive an awards statue in recognition of their achievement, so vote early and often!

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!

Welcome to the Fifth Annual DramaFever Awards, your chance to let your favorite stars know just how much you love them. Each year, winners are presented with an awards statue as a tribute to their talent, and DramaFever fans' love. Who will take home a DramaFever Award this year? It's all up to you!

KTO_small.png
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I'm so disappointed with the beaksang awards this year!!!

KRW isn't nominated for anything!! He should be nominated for best actor in both Film & TV, but there is a chance the reason could be because he might be given a Desang? (finger's crossed) 

And Doctors isn't nominated for best drama, but W is... Huh? 

W's average rating are between 11-14% but Doctor's is between 16-20% WHAT EVEN???!!! 

• Like 3

Rest in Peace Kim Young Ae (Kang Mal Soon halmeoni in Doctors). She passed away after long battle with pancreatic cancer. Her long career and memorable performances are and will be a legacy.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Turkey will remake Doctors Stared By gokhan alkan and oyku karayel :heart: Sorry it translated by google but I consider this one of success of Doctors :wub:

Gökhan Alkan and Story Karayel in the Heart Shot Series

The most sought-after face of recent times is Story Karayel returns to sets. Story Karayel and Gökhan Alkan will be featured on the charts. What a series of stuttering charts are waiting for us.

06 May 2017 Saturday 14:29

Gökhan Alkan and Story Karayel in the Heart Shot Series

The most sought-after face of recent times is Story Karayel returns to sets. Story Karayel and Gökhan Alkan will be featured on the charts. What a series of stuttering charts are waiting for us.

Lastly, after playing with the North South, shortly, Karayel Oyyki, who plays a role in the Greatest Century series, meets with fans. After a lot of Korean sequences, the arms were struggling for a new project. The adaptation of the Doctors sequence, breaking records in Korea, comes to the screen. Gökhan Alkan, who previously broke the records in korean style, became the leading female actor in the starring role. Short story Karayel is returning to sets after a long visit.

MF We will see Yusuf Pirhasan in the director's chair, Eda Tezcan and Makbule Kosif as screenwriters in the Heart Shot sequence, one of the assertive series of the summer season. The series, which started shooting in the middle of May, will start broadcasting in July. The channel is not clear yet. FOX TV or ATV this week is expected to be sold.

Lastly, Gökhan Alkan, who is in the list of Seviyor does not love, is coming back to the screen with a korean line, Öykü Karayel will return to the screens after a long visit. At the last Kösem, Dilruba Sultan followed him in a role.
Source : https://www.haber24.com/ozel-haber/kalp-atislari-dizisinde-gokhan-alkan-ve-oyku-karayel-basrollerde-h621180.html

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

This hasn't been posted yet, so I'll post it here. SE O (the singer who sang the OST for the drama), released her new mini-album and 3 of the songs on the mini-album are the 3 unreleased songs for the Doctors OST lol omg. I never expected those songs to be released. I put all the songs in a Youtube playlist if any of you are interested:

Direct link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWi-O73jua-y0n_xX_1npFKHZLJvX5I8L

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim : 151 pages; 3,009 replies and 217,930 views . Ratings:  20,4 %
Moon lovers, Scarlet Heart : Ryeo :   2206 pages;  43,908 replies and 3,266,464 views . Ratings:  7,59 %
Moonlight Drawn by clouds/ Love in the moonlight :  1709  pages;  34,012 replies ; 2,522,882 views . Ratings: 18,3 %
Doctors :  1226  pages; 24,103 replies and 2,122,761 views. Ratings:  18,4 %
My lawyer, Mr. Jo / Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho :  156 pages; 3,100 replies and 181, 733 views. Ratings:   12,88 %
The legend of the blue sea:  511 pages; 10,201 replies and 649,930 views. Ratings:  17,6 %
Guardian: The Lonely and the Great Goblin:  1083 pages; 21,593 replies and 1,591,946 views . Ratings:  12,9 %
Descendants of the Sun :  22,537 replies;  2,866, 723 views; 1136 pages. Ratings:   28,5 %
Don't dare to dream/ Jealousy Incarnate : 190 pages;  3,784 replies and  338,002 views. Ratings: 10,5 %
Marriage contract : 218 pages;  4,329 replies and  319,354 views. Ratings  19,6 %
Another Miss Oh : 564 pages ; 11,251 replies and  961,121 views. Ratings:  6,8%
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo : 230 pages ; 4,575 replies and  375, 638 views . Ratings: 4,6 %
Cheese in the trap : 699 pages; 13,929 replies and 1,102,094 views. Ratings: 6% 
Uncontrollably Fond :  654 pages; 13,021 replies ; 768,423 views. Ratings:  9,4 %
W-Two Worlds : 880 pages; 17,525 replies; 1,439,671 views. Ratings:  11,6 %
The K2 : 308 pages; 6,132 replies;  407,598 views. Ratings: 4,8 %
Signal : 2,069 replies; 104 pages and152,835 views. Ratings:  8,83 %
Remember: War of the Son : 192 pages;  3,790 replies and 301,009 views . Ratings: 15 % 
Six flying Dragons : 321 pages; 6,396 replies;  606,213 views. Ratings:  14,3 %
1% of Anything : 175 pages; 3,454 replies and 264,152 views. Ratings:   0,823 %

LaVDFgN.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif

Hello fellow Soompiers. 

We are delighted to bring you the first ever K-Drama Contest!!

The competition will run over four weeks in July and everyone is welcome to participate in the fun. From the poll above, you will see a selection of dramas to choose from. You can only pick one drama to work on. The top four votes will be the dramas automatically entered into the competition. 

From there, you can use the dramas existing thread to organise yourselves and work on your entries for each round. It is advisable to choose among yourselves a representative/spokesperson for each round. After presenting your answer, we will put them up to vote  and each round one team will be eliminated as the contest progresses. 

Prizes for the winning team include limited Viki Passes, a Group Badge (you can choose your own name), 4000 reputation points, and of course the glory of being crowned Soompi Forums K-Drama of the Year 2016. 

We hope for a favourable response as we aim to hold a contest every year, so please do join in the fun. :) 

We've selected candidates dramas based on the domestic's popularity ( we took into account the average AGB Nielsen ratings- nationwide) and on soompi's popularity ( data as of June 28).

Rules and Eligibility: 

All general forum rules apply as well as the rules for the drama sub section

Please no fan wars, this is a friendly competition so lets keep it in that spirit. 

All members are eligible but going forward you will be required to have at least participated in the drama thread at some stage.  

The moderators in charge are @Berou and @MadraRua.  If you need to ask any questions, please contact these ones.  

• Like 7

Ive voted already, it's been over a year and Doctors is still my fav. I miss HJ and Hong Hong so much. :D Tagging some patients and lets make Doctors win. 

LET'S VOTE, VOTE & VOTE!!!! 

OAAcXv4.gif

@Rin90  @jeonghyang @bebebisous33 @maplekist @drmjs @inshara2000 @andy78 @Yippeuni @lclarakl @kdramalovers @WinCee @faeble @jadecloud @delfin  @kyunii88 @evie7 @Mau_Cherry @Bambiina @littleloony @Ahpheng @NileRose @Misstwilightfan1416 @thunderman1 @minoz_joyax @siena407 @yaqiyuki @onnififi @pandalover1 @plappi @xiashenghan @Sarang21 @heartoppaya @ruzikie @moodypie @alekaonu @angelangie @dhia205 @mujay @andreasofia16 @Yongzura @Yippeuni @liz-danielle @sebnem @missjjkim @uglypearl @vanillakitties @hell59 @Raquel Bastian @yongpal @alcides14 @euraka @ned_lee @alexandria2207 @dimples21 @sujenlee06 @myeou @rrmski @USAFarmgirl @zurah90 @UnniSarah @Tiggie2 @12blbl @docster6@NhicarT @Nymeria289 @myinnerbattles @ktcjdrama @sojisoban @imjiyoon @maria1983 @ayni @Hanyeoun @amadeus @rori0711 @whiteangel25 @ayni @yuhotarubi @Annette @maris1 @Nodame @Niki Azia @Rin90 @thea2410 @kyonkichi78 @caray @Justiffa LZZ @holyfea @suejee2014 @rameennoodles @lc85 @irilight @jongski @missminami @genmaikrw @jeijei @blademan @bebe1989 @paolaadl @parmma @sweetbloom74 @moomooz @Chii Le @Kfan7172 @neenawin  @Gul 1 @nicasama @cheezyoverload  @parmma @kaoriharang @m0us3y

@parisonheaven @stroppyse @Ayame @CamelKnight @BluenB@jaredrae19@tianaa@snowglobe147@longoverdue @tipani22@BellaL@peanuts281@maria1983 @berries812 @Jalhanda @USAFarmgirl @EstrelitaC @evie7@glfrs0717 @irilight  @Agie @trust3@Ayame @thao_2512@Tiggie2 @inshara2000 @minhye1822@snowhninpyae@ktiminie@TatiL @VIP_Cake @StarHye @seiram @miki75

ok my tagging isnt working as well so I will try again later.I know there is more patients out there. Please tag away (if you can) and perhaps alert the shippers as well.. Im sorry if I double tag you or missed you. Its been over a year and its hard to backtrack all. I missed the craze here and whilst tagging you it brings me fond memories of all our posts. :heart:

Like HongHong whom loves back hugs let's give our Doctors the support they deserve. :wink:

9QYWL3b.gif

Our Doctors recently had a Doctors reunion thru IG with the absence of KRW we can too thru soompi of course. :wink: Thanx @Berou and @MadraRua for organising this fun event. BTW do we only vote once? 

• Like 15