[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

10 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Wohoo!! We're still #1!! Congrats "W" team!! You guys really deserve it!  :heart:

This great news and the rating went upcheer1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

15 hours ago, Lady_Fay said:

I just finished watching episode 10 with subs and I love it. But seeing this episode and the preview of the next one once again reconfirms by suspisions that the writer and the PD changed the flow of the story due to the Olympics as I alrready posted last week

You nailed thatgood-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif I thought about it at the end of this episode. It was not a cliffhanger Thursday episode at all and it should have been given the postponement during the Olympics. 

7 hours ago, dhia205 said:

they indeed belong to each other... but they journey is so heard, as if couple time nearly dead not enough, i think after this roller coaster ride we deserve one ep full of happiness, without creepy dady or crazy Dr. volde-doom....

last night when i recapping i freeze in few moment so i lost alot of shoot... YJ crying always heartbreaking.boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

I don't know how you can recap w/all the craziness going on.  It has to be so hard to concentrate on what your doing and watch the story unfold because I'm like this at least 2 or 3 times during each episode   faint-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif Yelling omg, omg at my cat. I hope we do get some  lovey dovey scenes too at the end,

• Like 9

I get W now.. 

its story revolting against the writer..

It doesn't freaking want to be a thriller or melo or revenge or noir or dark or psychologically or profound in any way..

It just wants to be a plain romcom :) ..!!

Stop torturing the story... it ain't a fan of any other genre..

The story waited waited and waited. .. but when finally after 10 years too it saw that there was no love story around..it snapped.. it will create havoc unless it turns into out an out romcom :) .. rt now only 2 characters are causing trouble.. wait till more characters are thrown in..

This story is very serious.. why because it was conceptualized with love in mind :)

its crazy dog Vs thes tory..

the two fan groups.. go figure!

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

the writing behind the devil's picture creep me out... "I'd rather slaugh than to be slaughtered" 

That's why the killer is so obsess on killing KC...because daddy Oh created him based on that thought....

Now he works under the killer instructions.... like when he told daddy Oh to draw him a gun with bullets...many bullets he said...then daddy Oh drew it then the killer use it to slaughtered the peoples in broadcasting station.

I really hope YJ and SB come up with ideas how to stop it...because YJ is the main creator for KC...she create KC 

Can it be that you missed it out that we discussed about that Picture even from the Trailor? The Picture is about a Myth about Saturn who eats his Sons because he was fortold that one of his Sons will dethrone him.

If you like to check - a lot is about the Artist - but the first Part is about Saturn and the Myth.

https://www.khanacademy.org/humanities/becoming-modern/romanticism/romanticism-in-spain/v/goya-saturn-devouring-one-of-his-sons

• Like 8

http://www.ibtimes.com/w-episode-11-lee-jong-suks-kang-chul-han-hyo-joos-oh-yeon-joo-reunite-watch-2406969

'W' Episode 11: Lee Jong Suk's Kang Chul, Han Hyo Joo's Oh Yeon Joo Reunite

By Ashraf Khater On 08/25/16
"W - Two Worlds" episode 11 is poised to bring the newly-revealed baddie closer to Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) and Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk).

In the preview for "W" episode 11, Yeon Joo is back in the real world in order to save Kang Chul from the murderer who is still on a rampage. Once again, she will try to draw the next scenes of "W," and based on the teaser, she might erase Kang Chul's memory of everything that has happened and make it all seem like a long dream.

However, Yeon Joo comes face-to-face with the killer, who now wears the face of her father and Kang Chul's creator (Kim Eui Sung). He appears to be observing her from the drawing tablet that links the real world and comic book one, asking her, "Are you Oh Yeon Joo?" But the killer's not the only one who is after her.

In the "W" episode 11 sneak peek, tells presidential candidate Han Chul Ho (Park Won Sang) is talking to someone over the phone while looking at Yeon Joo's photo. He's been informed about Yeon Joo's existence and her connection with Kang Chul, and he becomes convinced that the only way they can catch Kang Chul is by bringing her in first. This could be related to episode 10, wherein the big bad told Han about their pre-determined fates and how they could still change what lies ahead of them, before pledging to help him with the presidential race.

Find out what happens to Kang Chul and Yeon Joo when "W" episode 11 airs Thursday, Aug. 25 at 10 p.m. on MBC.

Meanwhile, the Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo drama is still currently the most-watched Wednesday-Thursday drama. Episode 10, which aired Wednesday, Aug. 24, garnered an average viewership of 15,3 percent, according to Soompi.

Watch the "W" episode 11 preview below and tell us what you're hoping to see in the next episodes of the KBS series below!

Yeon Joo also realizes that Kang Chul may not be the only person who can summon her to the world of "W." It looks like the villain may have this power as well as he grabs Yeon Joo by the neck in the teaser, much like how Kang Chul first pulled her into his world in "W" episode 1. 

But it's not all bad for our two leads, as the final scene of the episode 11 teaser shows Yeon Joo and Kang Chul reuniting at last. Perhaps after looking for her everywhere, Kang Chul finds Yeon Joo sitting next to the road, his gaze showing recognition when their eyes meet.
(texts quoted fully from article)

• Like 10

6 hours ago, dominjoonssi said:

random ramblings again. 

1) deja vu. does that mean we will get a scene when KC shoots YJ again? :blink:

2) while people were speculating that the real killer is KC's alter-ego, it turns out he's OSM's alter-ego. 

3) the real killer can only teleport within the W universe, he is unable to teleport to the Real World without physically going through the tablet, I think. his super powers only exist because he now has control of OSM. we have to keep OSM away from the drawing tablet  

4) KC and YJ on the run technically is Option 2 since they are "traveling" in the rural areas, trying to evade the authorities. Kdrama OTP usually elope to the countryside whenever they hit a hurdle.

5) bracing myself for heartbreak ep 15. but there should be at least an episode with some or lots of sweetness before the heartbreak, as per writer-nim's general style. 

6) will we get to see Crazy Dog's reactions to the latest development in the W manhwa?

7) I'm afraid that KC's first impression of YJ will always be that this girl is craziest b**tch in town.  :w00t:

less than 9 hrs to W EP11, touted to have one of the best scripts. 

1/ hhhhhhhhhhhhh no I don't think so!! hee saw that Yeon Joo can get harmed so he won't try it unlike th 1st time he did it he linked her to be from another dimension like the man who tabbed him but didn't get harmed!! but I'm afraid we will have many "deja-vu" with Kang Cheol facing many life thratening situation like we had before!! :scream: 

2/ how crazy that turned out to be!! :crazy:

3/ but he manged to reach out to Yeon Joo and tried to shock her while she was drawing on the tablet!! and I think he will be able to teleport to the real world like Kang Cheol and like he managed to do before!! 

4/ that's a poitive way of thinking in such a dangerous circumstances!! :lol:

5/ why wait for episode 15? every episode after episode 7 turned into a heartbreaking one without mentioning episode 5 and 6!! :heartbreak: 

6/ hhhhhhhhhhhhh I want to see that but I'm afraid for his patient's survival when they'll be trated by him in his mad state!! :lol: 

7/ hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh somthing nver changes chingu!! :lol: 

5 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

W Two Worlds Ep 11 Text Preview

Ep 11 President Kang is trying to find Oh Yeon Joo-ssi

Yeon Joo, who is back to reality, finds Sung Moo who has lost his face, and through Soo Bong, she knows that the changing story is caused by the real murderer. In the midst of shock and terror, Yeon Joo takes Sung Moo’s tablet and draws to save Kang Cheol’s life. Yeon Joo, who is called inside the webtoon again, finds herself inside the senator’s office, and realises she can be called by someone other than the main character. Yeon Joo cannot meet Kang Chul, so she goes and finds Do Yoon, through Do Yoon’s help, she meets Kang Chul…

(Original Korean text and video)

Cr:  amyhsk

WHAT?!!!! what is she doing in the assembly man's office?!! how can she get out of there without him noticing her?!!! :scream: 

• Like 8

http://www.movienewsguide.com/w-two-worlds-episode-10-recap-episode-11-spoile/269164

Two-Worlds-4.jpg?resize=735,480

W – Two Worlds Episode 10 Recap, Episode 11 Spoiler:
The Killer More Powerful Than Ever; Kang Chul Searches For Yeon Joo

BY Diane

After living a fairy tale life with her dream guy, Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) was forgotten by Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk). But, in episode 11 of W – Two Worlds, the surgeon-turned-cartoonist will go back to the fictional world, and her beloved is looking for her.

To recap, in episode 10, the viewers find out that the killer is more dangerous than ever with his creator at the end of the string. After he has murdered a number of people in the studio, he looks at the camera and promises Kang Chul that they will meet again.

Meanwhile, Yeon Joo helps treat the victims of the mass shooting at the hospital before a doctor notices that she is not a part of the staff. She slips out into the rooftop with a boxed soju in hand. There, she gets to talk to Kang Chul who was getting a breath of fresh air.

He asks her why she looks at him so longingly. To keep their previous romance a secret, Yeon Joo tells him that he looks like her husband. So Hee comes unto the rooftop, cutting the conversation between the former husband and wife short, to tell Kang Chul that Ajusshi was released from the surgery room.

Oddly, Yeon Joo is stuck inside W, and with nowhere else to go, she breaks into So Hee’s apartment to raid her fridge. Kang Chul catches her inside So Hee’s apartment and threatens to call the cops on her. However, she tells him that it is better in prison where there are food to eat and a place to sleep. The sympathetic hero forgives Yeon Joo and cooks a meal for them to eat. The police arrives, but he refuses to turn her in.

Meanwhile, Han gets a phone call from the killer who reveals their pre-determined fates. He tells the presidential candidate that they can change their own endings. He offers to help Han win the race.

Back to the hospital, Kang Chul sees Ajusshi who confronts the hero of W about the murder 10 years ago. Ajusshi gives Kang Chul an audio recording from the tragic night that took the life of the latter’s family. Ajusshi asks him why Kang Chul lied about the night that he went home. Their confrontation ends when a bullet, coming out of thin air, hits Ajussshi on the chest, immediately killing him. A gun appears on his hand.

Now a fugitive, Kang Chul takes his car to run away from the cops, forgetting that Yeon Joo is still in the car. The surgeon notices the bleeding on his stomach so she commands him to stop and let her drive. They find a hotel where Yeon Joo tends to her beloved’s wound. She kisses him in order to get back to her own world to save Kang Chul, reported Drama Beans.

As for episode 11 of W – Two Worlds, Yeon Joo will try to change Kang Chul’s situation by drawing what happens next. However, she comes under the radar of the killer, who, in the preview embedded below, even grabs her neck from the screen. Inside W, Han and the killer are looking for her and Kang Chul is looking worse.

Moreover, Yeon Joo finds out that Kang Chul is not the only character who can summon her into the fictional world. Find out what happens next in episode 11 of W – Two Worlds. 

• Like 10

https://nekosdrama.wordpress.com/2016/08/24/w-protagonist-antagonist/

W: Protagonist/ Antagonist

"We are usually familiar with the protagonist — aka hero (or heroine) — of any narrative. Not surprising, as like Kang-chul, the entire story centers around the protagonist. Even though the protagonist may turn out to be the anti-hero type (such as the typical detective in noir films), the way the author creates them will inevitably make us empathise or identify with him/her. "

(article is solely discussing about Dad and the masked murderer (hoodie). nothing much about Chul-joo, for those who love discussing the Hoodie-theories. )

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Can it be that you missed it out that we discussed about that Picture even from the Trailor? The Picture is about a Myth about Saturn who eats his Sons because he was fortold that one of his Sons will dethrone him.

If you like to check - a lot is about the Artist - but the first Part is about Saturn and the Myth.

https://www.khanacademy.org/humanities/becoming-modern/romanticism/romanticism-in-spain/v/goya-saturn-devouring-one-of-his-sons

Yes I remember it...It was when we talked about the mystery of number 10 right?

there's also a review about that pic...uuggghh but still it creep me out...

20 more minutes before W....even the universe is want to make sure everything goes well tonight with our streaming link...it was rain ...so big...and it just stopped now.....so I can feel at ease now at least my streaming link will be just fine as usual....

See you at the live blogging W citizens !!!!

Image result for cute emoticon gifs

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, evie7 said:

I don't know how you can recap w/all the craziness going on.  It has to be so hard to concentrate on what your doing and watch the story unfold because I'm like this at least 2 or 3 times during each episode   faint-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif Yelling omg, omg at my cat. I hope we do get some  lovey dovey scenes too at the end,

thanks god we have tons of good recapper and translator here... when i miss something they always be there for me LOL..

but still me too, yelling and pull my hair "what the...why he end up with gun his hand".. "no way run run run..."..."gosh... he got a shoot" :P:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

MINUTES MORE TO GO WORLDIZ!!!

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO LIVESTREAM, IT'S BEST TO GO TO IMBC WEBSITE

YOU JUST NEED TO REGISTER

I POSTED IN MY BLOG ON HOW TO REGISTER ON MBC, JUST CLICK HERE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS AND ALSO POSTED INSTRUCTIONS HERE.

.am.bugz.funny @Rania Zeid @irenetan @pandalover1 @shynaz @juju84 @Mau_Cherry @jeonghyang @delfin @LyraYoo @maplekist @bebebisous33 @Kasmic @heartoppaya @kyunii88 @Sarang21 @drmjs @moomooz @sakura2016 @an-naum @Delulu_jie2830 @moodypie @onnififi @plappi @alekaonu @thea2410 @nari01 @ilwoo_aein @uknowahah @adeleyam @qallee @lidylidynew @tucituci @ohnoitscindy @stargazer187 @incrediblethings @VIP_Cake @dramoron @andy78 @shin.u @keisha15 @sebnem @rori0711 @Ahpheng @taskdramafanatic @LanA @serhine @shana0127 @JCWfanSR @parmma @leianji @JackieOnTheRocks @songlovers@lovely_skham @mabelialong @ladylia257 @jurassicet  @ChoieunmiK @MarieJose @mappyminho @moodypie @adeleyam @mujay @Queen01 @evergreen @Gloom  @missjjkim @mav8 @Claudia Ximena @anoasys @jigee @chyantrils25 @jurassicet @lovely_skham @wildaffairs @Pui_HHJ @enigmatic_zephy @snowy21 @0ly40 @FarHanah MiSeu @shanzay01 @superbigcat @alleram95 @Yippeuni @theseasasleep @suissou @phenomenon @juju84 @kaqueski @ilchul @julie721 @enigmatic_zephy @LanA @michykdrama @chrissyllee @swiss123 @elviraxxx @leianji @Harukogirl @adeleyam @Pui_HHJ @serhine @sharreb @evie7 @NRGchick @Allon hangul @pinpxx @cathyjoyenrico @soeunlovewithjaerim @jo5587_2011 @taekwang @Academycute101 @Dbsk_Lminho @winwin12 @mariposa23 @blueroses87 @Jafstar @Onur_dem @wildaffairs @CirchelJorice @yren @Harukogirl @kaqueski @ThinkPositive @AyoeB @pinocchioAsh @Adnana @Lady_Fay @gangurhar @Miaruma @Wasabi-Mui @seoulmate90 @Love1403 @RebekahW @Miky88 @gamshe @sandjh @kawaiibooty @ashibarrons @EstherW @OliviaMT @camichi @knightauror @jeijei @LavelyShai @BishieAddict @wunwing1 @siena407 @ms_kdramalover @hallyus @kira @poisonic @miles99 @ksyloveksysisocouple @Moongazer @vieedha @wildaffairs @PororoQueen @dwookie @shana0127 @Nguyen Mai @superxbunny99 @songsquare @KBOO34 @lovehbhjw2013 @sjr2014 @icemaid @pluie89 @huynh.aaron @chiharuhime @Mona Ys @roneddski @irenetan @wackeemarie @Benzkiegirl @inasaga9 @kasjady @etyar @djappleblush @myaShe @ayni @docster6 @jungkook_is_bae @SunnySun26 @yellomellow001 @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @rori0711 @Plummpychan @sunl0ver @Shajoona @ina2manja @Jafstar@alleram95 @Loyal_ss520 @baby.hae @Jloves @fidda868 @bellalizzie @inasaga9 @dominjoonssi @Yippeuni

we will be counting on our translators: @snowglobe147 @stroppyse @alleram95 @parisonheaven

How to register to iMBC

Posted on March 16, 2016 by nonskishome

I created this post so I can have it ready for friends who have difficulty registering to the official website of the MBC.  Hope this helps.

Step 1:  Open this url on your address bar:  member.imbc.com/Login/Login.aspx and click on the button before the check mark.  A new page will open.

mbc1.png

On 7/28/2016 at 5:54 PM, nonski said:

helloes again! (i dunno what we call people in this thread, like pretties, patients, etc.)

so, someone asked me after log in where do we go to watch the drama so i screenshot the screen where you will go and the url - http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx

R2ZQfNJ.png

you can't watch unless you log in

there is a log in on the top most menu, 

just click log in and enter your log in details 

you will be directed back to the same page

another option

• Like 22

This is me when wednesday come and when W is confirmed to be airing tonight 

This is me when romantic scene is in the air

This is also me when suspense scenes and intense scenes come up

In the end this is me after the episode ended and not even can concentrate on the preview

Why the writer can make as if I'm riding a scary roller coaster everytime I watched each episode...This is usually not my preference drama genre....but this writer proves me I'm wrong and I just forget that preference and jump my self into this drama,,,,,I love it too much 

• Like 15