[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

I just remembered that we had a filming still a wek or something before with Kang Cheol wearing this outfit with the black jacket on top of it while he was in front of the hospital and Yeon Joo was wearing the same outfit she was wearing while when she got back to W world (blue t-shirt and heer white medical coat) standing (sitting) in front of the hopital!! but what did make her end up with cuted lip?!! how did he tak her to his place (or Soo Hee place)

CqmHiqbVUAAOmvp.jpg cr: owner

if he left the hospital running?!! was that when he got suspcted for a crime? I want to kill eveeryone who is suspecting him!! :angry: WHAT'S HAPPENING?!! AH MY HEAD!!!! :heartbreak: 

• Like 10

maybe kang chul become a suspect because of the killer and that politician (forget his name), they team up to make kang chul suffer :angry:

Ah I've watched a lot of drama but this is the first time  I wish for a happy ending so badly  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Yippeuni said:

Is this means we wil have double episode 14 and 15 in 1 night, at the finale week??? Can they make it tonight for double episode????

I am really addicted with this drama.... I don't even care with either this make sense or chaos happen in the middle of story..... I just love it to much

I missed a lot of things...what is it with kc shoot daddy oh? Again?

back reading begin....

no need for that!! the remaing episodes will bee aired as usual (2 episodes per week) till 14 september!! :)

I love this drama but even its chaos has to make sens in the meaning of explaining how we rached each different place in the story not that it has to fallow the common sens (into the box) kind of thinking and I tused writer-nim to keep the story as awesomly crazy and even more like she did till now!! :D

no he didn't shoot him again our chingu ment that since Kang Cheol shot Seong Moo the 1st time when he learned about the truth then what will he do this time when he will realise it for the 2nd time!! :) 

17 minutes ago, lainey98 said:

In the ep 10 preview,  Kang chul's friend was asking him for the truth, and Kang chul asked are you really suspecting me now. I guess he really was framed for everything :( but I wonder how??? 

yes that's the main question!! HOW!!!! they all were there and saw the psycho killer admitting he's the killer of Kang Cheol's family and how he shot everyone on the studio and now they'll frame him for it?!! ARE THEY SERIOUS?!!!

27 minutes ago, pluie89 said:

maybe kang chul become a suspect because of the killer and that politician (forget his name), they team up to make kang chul suffer :angry:

Ah I've watched a lot of drama but this is the first time  I wish for a happy ending so badly  

it's asseembly Han and yes he can be but what about the records and all the witnesees did they disappeare?!! and what's wrong with Kang Cheol's fatheer figure? WHY suspect Kang Cheol NOW when he did nothing wrong and everything is more obvious then EVER who is the real culprit?!! 

yes!! this drama made sure to make us suffer wondering what's going to happen with no ability to pridect what's to come!! all we can do is pray for a happy ending!! 

• Like 5

hi guys!! Just got home and just in time for W! It's been a long time since I posted here because I've been very busy! But I am so thankful for all the updates and pics you guys had posted!! you totally rock!! :D Now off we wait for ep 10!! so excited and anxious at the same time!!! :crazy:

• Like 6

Good evening or good morning classmates!!!! I'm always ready for our class every Wednesday and Thursday evening!:) And I hate being absent...coz I don't want to miss a single topic in the discussion:P Can't wait for our film viewing of #WTwoWorlds as part of our Webtoon Subject:D:w00t: Seriously, I'm excited for this unpredictable drama that made my life crazy:crazy: 

just want to share these photos with you guys, coz i am a fan of JongJooCouple♥ I've uploaded this in my IG.:)

14054213_146219159153941_8112140166027668628_n.jpg?oh=c13c3a8766615666663edc9b0506552e&oe=5853EC72

14079662_146219232487267_8844932826700906449_n.jpg?oh=90e02cff02a016ff1897b6c3bad947fe&oe=585E3346

14095943_146219009153956_2353085817534589035_n.jpg?oh=43b0971acde3240f51672c37a97596f6&oe=584DD09A

and oh...we already have 4 kissing scenes and counting??? i'm expecting more...lol 

I've watch episode 7 for 13 times already...hahaha

14100266_146219192487271_48059762890128597_n.jpg?oh=acdd2cf26012aa83b1d0bf511a2d7241&oe=58568A4F

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, nonski said:

MINUTES MORE TO GO WORLDIZ!!!

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO LIVESTREAM, IT'S BEST TO GO TO IMBC WEBSITE

YOU JUST NEED TO REGISTER

I POSTED IN MY BLOG ON HOW TO REGISTER ON MBC, JUST CLICK HERE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS AND ALSO POSTED INSTRUCTIONS HERE.

How to register to iMBC

Posted on March 16, 2016 by nonskishome

I created this post so I can have it ready for friends who have difficulty registering to the official website of the MBC.  Hope this helps.

Step 1:  Open this url on your address bar:  member.imbc.com/Login/Login.aspx and click on the button before the check mark.  A new page will open.another option

thank you so much unnie for posting the instructions every week for live streaming!! that's really kind and helpful of you!! :heart: 

MV for our new OST "My Heart" by Neol :wub::tears: 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

Yay, thanks @nonski, let's do this ! 

aiyeeeeh! @LyraYoo this really captures the feeling

bless our connections jebal!

tumblr_ocd6p9kxsT1qaf1vio2_500.gif

liveblogging team are your ready?

@Rania Zeid @LyraYoo @ezze @drmjs @ilwoo_aein @yren @juju84 @jigee @Yippeuni @sakura2016 @sharreb @alekaonu @dhia205 @andy78 @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven

and of course my dongsaeng @jeonghyang

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, camichi said:

Chingus i have a petition...Please since i am at the other side of the world let me know how ep 10 is goin in advance

Don t let me die....:dissapointed_relieved: i beg you.

don't die now... too early ^_^

just don't get bored to refresh this thread 10 minutes from now or back read later... there will be tons of recaps in here don't worry chingu :D

• Like 4