[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

My two cents after watching the finale. I’m neither disappointed, not excited with the ending. It’s a necessary open ending, giving the writer the opportunity to stay somehow true to its decisions. It’s not love story centered. It’s male centered. I got it.

We have closures for almost all the side characters: Su-jin get her dignity back; but never forgot to mention that Prof. Cha only cared about his honor, meaning his money. Step on his honor and donate all the money.

Yu-ra remained the gold-digger, no big revelation in this case. Still I did not understand what was exactly her role beside an annoying second wife and a failed schemer.

Mr. Park mange to save J One, launch the game, still recovering after the loss of his best friends. If there were any glimpse of hope that he might end up with Su-jin, she’s still thinking about Jin-Woo. Still indecisive in his relationship with Jin Woo.

Se-ju got his character explained a bit. We know now that he is the genius behind the game. He’s traumatized by the game experience. Still same introvert boy, who cannot easily related with people. His explanation with the instance dungeon makes sense in terms of game dynamic, but remains a mystery how it works in RL. The idea of pocket universe came a bit too late to solve all the loose ends. It is still unclear if he chose to lock himself and wait for someone to level up to in order to set him free, or it was already programmed to operate this way. Se-ju being appointed head of a RD subsidiary is the implicit answer that many technicalities will be explained. Unfortunately not in this series.

Jin-Woo is the sacrificial lamb of this episode on the altar of unexplained technical aspect of the game.

All the bugs are avatars of dead people. Dust to dust, it’s more than obvious. In Jin-Woo’s case, we have no idea how the body is impacted by erasing the bug.

Su-ju explanation that Jin Woo could have ended up in a dungeon instance, “I programmed that game so that only master can create it times of danger. But it really worked at that time. […] An instance dungeon in real life. I still can’t believe it either.” “I can’t check since everything got reset”. “he could be alive somewhere”. Issue solved. Somehow, he’s the legendary nameless player, helping noobies in distress. It sounds like something Jin-Woo would do. He’s an action man, taking risks. Is he waiting for some to level up to free him. We don’t know. It is an assumed quest to redeem the death of people he cared about. We don’t know. 

Hee Joo – same determined, stubborn and faithful character, never losing hope that she’ll find Jin-Woo.

Marco remained a character with no clear closure. Who killed him, why, how he had been erased from the game. Probably Jin woo solving the quest.

Thinking positively: great acting, great chemistry between leads, amazing cinematography. Actions scenes really well done. Avoiding all the clichés. Fresh and interesting ideas.

I'm not frustrated with ending, it followed the tone of the whole series, "I will tell you a story of some incredible unexplained things". 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Whoa, whoa, whoa!
I'm sorry I haven't read your comments yet, but I will do it next, there are still 20 pages to go!

I put aside the one thing I didn't like about this episode, a pace too slow, probably necessary to feel the sadness of the heroine, but still....
By the way, the first scene of tears in the church was awful of realism. As good as the moment Yoon-Jo collapsed to the ground at the hospital, in episode 9 of W. Bravo PSH !!!

THE QUEST OF SONG JAE-JUNG.

The whole story is about the hero's quest in the game, but I think by analogy, the scriptwriter also leads a quest in this drama. An artistic quest, which she began to sketch in W without going too far.

What characterizes MOA is the incredible number of flashback-based productions, a completely crazy cut. Apart from experimental films like Memeto, I've never seen anything like it in a TV series. I had the impression that as the story unfolded, this process was growing. In the last two episodes, basically, the end of the hero's quest is itself included in a flashback. Everything has already happened.

It is the key to heaven... the artistic sky for the author, or the possibility of finally leaving the earthly world for the poor people who have remained in a zombie state in the game, where they should have died. Of course, these scenes take place in a church. Everything intersects.

I don't know what SJJ will do in the future.... Will she continue to use this narrative process, which I have the impression she has finally reached its peak? Or will she find another equally intelligent way to tell her stories?

THE END.

I loved it! We know what will happen, they will find each other, but we still have some questions. It seems to me quite logical that JW is always real. Moreover, I don't see why he would have been removed as a bug, since unlike other bugs, he is not a virtual recreation.

The ending is really surprising, we expect the scene to go on, but no... it's the unexpected cut.
It's as if we were getting out of time, that we were getting out of the game, by a sudden disconnection from the server..

As soon as I saw the end flash and then the credits, I smiled, thinking...
"well done... no concessions, all the way to the end. We don't care what the spectators think, and we choose the best option to produce the maximum impact."

Song Jae-Jung is really not afraid to take wallops.... She said in an interview that after Nine's end, she suffered a lot from the return of the audience, that she would be careful about the future, etc... I am pleased to see that she has taken the necessary risk to ensure an honest artistic approach in MOA.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, wenchanteur said:

I put aside the one thing I didn't like about this episode, a pace too slow, probably necessary to feel the sadness of the heroine, but still....
By the way, the first scene of tears in the church was awful of realism. As good as the moment Yoon-Jo collapsed to the ground at the hospital, in episode 9 of W. Bravo PSH !!!

It reminded me of Goblin scene : Shin's turning to ashes.  

• Like 2

Finished watching the ep with sub.

the major question for me is why was JW a bug? Alll of the other bugs had those things in common:

1. They were real people

2. They were killed in the game

3. Became an NPC (Bug)

JW doesn´t fit all of those criteria.

- If he was trully in the dungeon this whole time then it must have been on his own accord...maybe because he want everything to settle down before reappearing. It doesn´t make sense for him to be held captive by the game. As SJ said the dungeon was only created to confuse the enemy and to function as a hideout. SJ was not being held captive by the game.

- When SJ was the master and was hiding in the dungeon his user ID was still visible so why should it be different for JW?

- SJ and Marko were playing the game before the whole accident happened so how were they able to play without having the lense?

- About the murder case just like they said in case of Senior Cha they couldn´t find anything that indicated that he was murdered, and it also came out that the ex-Wife gave a false statement....so he should technically be free from any investigation. 

All in all the ending was Okay. I would have wished for a little bit more in the romance department and for more involvment of HJ in the journey of solving the quest. All the actors did a fantastic job. I wish to see HB and PSH in another project together.

• Like 7

Hi For me : brilliant idea but not used very well I wished that a true game developer giving more advice to the writer beside the Alhambra palace not used very well inside this game ;  I thought they will use more of that palace and its history , Emma is wasted I thought that she is princess at Alhambra or A villain who Trap most of players .

HJ also is wasted I wished if she is player  with JW lost in this game Mysteries.

Many characters are wasted and their roles being shown at final episodes ?!

I played many games on PS as Resident Evil ,Dino Crisis , Mission impossible...etc sorry but this game is boring I mean I am killing multiple NPCs to be leveling up where is  the  craziness about the game even it is VR I know this game concept similar to Pugp but I don't find the Wow thing .

I won't destroy the success of this drama  who worked hard as the cast , workers behind the camera , direction and lastly the production companies who giving us this beautiful drama.

Thank you Dear friends who sharing their thoughts , Recaps and images :wub:

• Like 5

TV: [Spoilers!!!] Memories of the Alhambra (Finale)

Spoiler

201901202217771465_5c44751cec12f.png

Article: Finale 'Memories of the Alhambra' Park Shin Hye didn't meet deleted Hyun Bin... open ending

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+1,711, -27] Open ending? What a joke. I've never felt so cheated after watching a drama in my life, just wow.. This is the messiest ending I've ever seen.

2. [+1,421, -24] That foolish nuisance Sejoo gets to come home after hiding the whole time while Secretary Kim died, CEO Cha died, Professor Cha died... from the first episode till the last, it's been nothing but a repeat of shooting and slaying zombies... How the hell does Sejoo just get to come home and eat like nothing's wrong? How do you have someone so stupid and pathetic as a game developer? The plot itself moved at such a desperately slow pace... How many people had to meaninglessly die? And all those absolutely useless scenes of Sejoo's flashbacks... no wonder the drama couldn't move forward.

3. [+1,359, -25] I will never be watching another drama by scriptwriter Song Jaejung again

4. [+155, -2] How did Hyun Bin get less screentime than 'Toreta'> ㅡㅡ and what was even the point of Go Yoora's second marriage? And even the last scene is just Hyun Bin's shadow, he disappears without us even getting to see his face ㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is the trashiest ending.

5. [+148, -8] This ending was more shocking than 'Lovers in Paris'. Actually, a dream would've been better.

6. [+141, -0] I've never seen such an irresponsible ending. Did the scriptwriter get gravely ill in the middle? Are they alive? Or are they hiding somewhere?

7. [+135, -1] This isn't an open ending, the producer just didn't find a way to end it at all

8. [+103, -2] What was the point of the scene of Bora marrying the grandpa.. so useless. So many useless scenes and flashbacks after flashbacks.

9. [+92, -14] Nothing but cancer and PPL

10. [+87, -2] I could've written a better ending than this

-

0000467720_001_20190120222931429.jpg

screenshot-entertain.naver.com-2019.01.20-15-05-29.png

Source: Naver

1. [+10,166, -44] Open ending? More like an ending to richard simmons you off ㅡㅡ

2. [+6,290, -47] Memories of Subway and Toreta

3. [+3,285, -60] This was cancer

4. [+3,154, -24] The scriptwriter got weak as it went on. Next time you write another drama, please make sure you flesh the whole thing out before filming it... The drama's concept was great but it kept feeling like she was just rushing to fill in the holes as the episodes went on.

5. [+1,990, -27] What a waste of Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye's acting skills. Please apologize to the two actors, especially to Hyun Bin for all the suffering he went through.

6. [+1,950, -23] Hyun Bin's the one who pulled this drama all the way here and they really left him out in the last episode? ㅋㅋㅋ He was barely in the first 30 minutes of yesterday's episode and all we saw today was his silhouette ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+1,786, -34] Keep taking down all the articles that you want, it's still going to get hate comments on all of them

8. [+1,355, -9] I was so angry after watching the drama but then started laughing at the comments here!!

9. [+1,272, -13] What a stupid drama, I watched out of loyalty to Hyun Bin

10. [+1,183, -9] I wouldn't even be this disappointed if the first episode wasn't so promising... Everything was great up till the filming in Spain and Secretary Seo's death, it was just terrible after that.

cr. Netizenbuzz
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, bedifferent said:

Hehhh, the logic baffles me as the lazy writing, incoherence of the story and failed character developments.  It’s surreal to see things falter at this level, when as a writer you know Netflix has your financial backing and you have worldwide attention.  

Lol, now apart from the writer, Netflix is also on the receiving end of hate comments. Poor Netflix. What I hope is that the writer employs a script editor or someone with a critical eye who can at least tie up the lose ends, next time. Because otherwise it will be the same story of endless hatred even with her next project. I just hope that it doesn't dampen her spirits. 

__

I think the ending lived up to the whole unexplainable magic rhetoric, that was presented since the beginning. The surprise and ta-da moment would have been, if it didn't live to that rhetoric and for a change, actually explained the unexplainable things. It had to end this way, a question mark; is he waiting for someone to rescue him or is he not coming out because he doesn't want to be rescued; self-inflicted hiding or self-inflicted redemption. We don't know. 

Cliff-hanger endings do create maximum impact but, they are very tricky. In other countries we know that if a season ended with a cliff-hanger, it was deliberate, and the hero will return next year. In Korean dramas, we don't even have that hope; so yeah I can understand that the ending should be flatly told without any question marks. This is not a trend that I would support, especially in Korean dramas, because my drama-soul would not rest in peace. 

That said, I am not entirely angry with the ending, it is what it is, unexplained like magic!

And it is raining outside, no I am not gloomy..

• Like 7

omg! Omg! Download the episode as soon as touch down at the airport tonite. And watch it immediately after arrived home. I really didnt expect the ending will be like this. Where n my hugs and kisses? I really want HJ come and save JW from the sadness and lonely. 

I have mention before they can release the game but with rules and regulations, which shown in the ending. What a que to get the sword in the toilet...lol..

I never doubt Mr Park. He is a good man. Agree with his desicion to get a life. So much I love from this drama. I know many questions were not answered in the end. But why NO HUGS AND KISSES from our lead?! Uwe! 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

TV: [Spoilers!!!] Memories of the Alhambra (Finale

Hide contents

Article: Finale 'Memories of the Alhambra' Park Shin Hye didn't meet deleted Hyun Bin... open ending

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+1,711, -27] Open ending? What a joke. I've never felt so cheated after watching a drama in my life, just wow.. This is the messiest ending I've ever seen.

2. [+1,421, -24] That foolish nuisance Sejoo gets to come home after hiding the whole time while Secretary Kim died, CEO Cha died, Professor Cha died... from the first episode till the last, it's been nothing but a repeat of shooting and slaying zombies... How the hell does Sejoo just get to come home and eat like nothing's wrong? How do you have someone so stupid and pathetic as a game developer? The plot itself moved at such a desperately slow pace... How many people had to meaninglessly die? And all those absolutely useless scenes of Sejoo's flashbacks... no wonder the drama couldn't move forward.

3. [+1,359, -25] I will never be watching another drama by scriptwriter Song Jaejung again

4. [+155, -2] How did Hyun Bin get less screentime than 'Toreta'> ㅡㅡ and what was even the point of Go Yoora's second marriage? And even the last scene is just Hyun Bin's shadow, he disappears without us even getting to see his face ㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is the trashiest ending.

5. [+148, -8] This ending was more shocking than 'Lovers in Paris'. Actually, a dream would've been better.

6. [+141, -0] I've never seen such an irresponsible ending. Did the scriptwriter get gravely ill in the middle? Are they alive? Or are they hiding somewhere?

7. [+135, -1] This isn't an open ending, the producer just didn't find a way to end it at all

8. [+103, -2] What was the point of the scene of Bora marrying the grandpa.. so useless. So many useless scenes and flashbacks after flashbacks.

9. [+92, -14] Nothing but cancer and PPL

10. [+87, -2] I could've written a better ending than this

Source: Naver

1. [+10,166, -44] Open ending? More like an ending to richard simmons you off ㅡㅡ

2. [+6,290, -47] Memories of Subway and Toreta

3. [+3,285, -60] This was cancer

4. [+3,154, -24] The scriptwriter got weak as it went on. Next time you write another drama, please make sure you flesh the whole thing out before filming it... The drama's concept was great but it kept feeling like she was just rushing to fill in the holes as the episodes went on.

5. [+1,990, -27] What a waste of Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye's acting skills. Please apologize to the two actors, especially to Hyun Bin for all the suffering he went through.

6. [+1,950, -23] Hyun Bin's the one who pulled this drama all the way here and they really left him out in the last episode? ㅋㅋㅋ He was barely in the first 30 minutes of yesterday's episode and all we saw today was his silhouette ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+1,786, -34] Keep taking down all the articles that you want, it's still going to get hate comments on all of them

8. [+1,355, -9] I was so angry after watching the drama but then started laughing at the comments here!!

9. [+1,272, -13] What a stupid drama, I watched out of loyalty to Hyun Bin

10. [+1,183, -9] I wouldn't even be this disappointed if the first episode wasn't so promising... Everything was great up till the filming in Spain and Secretary Seo's death, it was just terrible after that.

cr. Netizenbuzz

LOL Korean nitizens never fail to make me laugh, dying :joy:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

It's been a while since i saw a kdrama trending worldwide on twitter. The last time i saw it was DOTS. Hyun bin, MOA, PSH all trending on twitter tonight. How large MOA fanbase are. Sigh..what is done cannot be undone. Pray for them to collab once again. HB has been working 2 years non-stop so i guess, i might not see him on small screen in 3-5 years. :cold_sweat:

Uri PSH, let's kickass on your next project! Let's meet a good writer next time. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Memories of the Alhambra was another example of a show where the writers took a spectacular concept and turned it into a disappointing mess.So many blatant writing weakness.

Writer could have at least made them see each other... she totally messed up the ending

=========

tumblr_plncvdcQ8C1vqfmslo1_400.giftumblr_plncvdcQ8C1vqfmslo3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_plncvdcQ8C1vqfmslo8_r1_400.giftumblr_plncvdcQ8C1vqfmslo7_r1_400.gif

via captainjoongki 

• Like 10
  • Sad 7
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@bedifferent, go check out the "Guess the Abs" event instead and I'll see you there, though I don't think that HB has ever flashed his abs, post-military or not, despite having been a Marine when he was in service. If you have proof otherwise, I would love to see it. :)

@stroppyse Oh well.  Writernim...

tenor.gif?itemid=3543692

I shall go look for abs :lol:

Thank you for all the hard work and effort, cast and crew.  Till we meet again.  I hope they all get a vacation somewhere.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

After reading all the reactions, I laughed a lot, but I was also surprised to see how badly this end had been digested.

I found some of the comments just incredible, evoking points that had completely escaped me.
Like the idea that JW had become the game's guardian against bugs, keeping his old behavior.

There are still some mysteries left, we haven't seen the scene where Emma kills Zinnu. What if it was Zinnu who killed Emma? Is JW really real in the end? Why didn't he come back before?
We learn from players that there is a character or a player who helps other players... but for how long? Is this recent? Was he in an instance dungeon before that?
The last scene where we see him in the shadows with his gun is a cult one.

8 hours ago, frankreich said:

I AM NOW RELYING ON FANFICS, GUYS! Y’ALL SHOULD START WRITING! :crazy:

As I am already writing a script for W season 2, I would not go into such a project. But there would be tons of ideas to develop, I can't help but have them. Since I haven't understood much of the story yet and I need to see it again, fortunately, that's the end of it! I don't want to relive the hurricane of ideas I've had in recent months so quickly, it was too exhausting, especially since it's not over yet.

3 hours ago, rAMYlola said:

No offence . . . but I actually really like the finale and thought the writer was brilliant.  From my perspective, in the end, Jin Woo died as the user Zinu, but remained as the "Master" of game.  

I can't quot everything, but it's very interesting.

7 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

I'm off to watch W drama again after this..i need to heal my heart..huhuhu

i really can't accept the fact that after they only show JW silhouette shooting the NPC and that's the ending!! WTF..I need to see more of his handsome face you knowww!!! I patiently waited and thought they will show HJ gonna meet JW at the park and it didn't happened.. this is the worst weekend I've spent in my whole life watching kdrama! Huwaaaa

It's so beautiful.
As several people have analyzed, this ending is very poetic, and appropriate for a modest and discreet relationship.

I take this opportunity to point it out, since you seem to like W very much, take a look in the fanfix forum, for season 2.

7 hours ago, yuhotarubi said:

This is it i hate her i hate her i hate her, no sort of explanation can justify this ending for me I AM NEVER WATCHING ANY SJJ DRAMAS EVER AGAIN. 

Looks like the flashbacks finally beat you!
I am sure we will meet again in one or two years on this forum, for the next SJJ drama. That this drama will be great, and that it will upset you too! This scriptwriter is a spider whose web is very soft and pleasant, it is impossible to get out of it. Then, who knows why, in the end, she eats some of us. Personally, she never ate me!

6 hours ago, grayscale said:

The Jesus imagery was heavy in this episode again, but if you remember, Jesus was resurrected to heaven after he was crucified and killed on earth. So maybe Jin-woo's game self was killed and turned into dust but his real self was resurrected inside the game. 

It is a very brilliant idea, and perfectly supported by the fact that the realization emphasizes the image of Christ. This is a good indication of JW's future return at the end. When I saw the drama, I missed it.

• Like 7

Listen to the aftermath writer SJJ - :rage:

cr. melowal blog

Sunday, January 20, 2019

[Memories of Alhambra] FINALE Ep 16 spoilers, Hyun Bin x Park Shin Hye

Spoiler

alhambra.png

Article: Naver 'Memories of Alhambra' Hyun Bin survives in the game... a half happy ending with Park Shin Hye 

1. [+7295,-29]
The open ending is as if opening the lid of the ending. ㅡㅡ [t/n: 'opening the lid' can also mean 'blow one's top']

2. [+4380,-27]
Memories of Subway and Toreta. 

3. [+2316,-37]
Cancerous-hambra. 

4. [+1408,-31]
Even if you remove and switch out articles, you'll still get cursed. 

5. [+1452,-21]
It's a waste of Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye's acting. The scriptwriter should apologize to both of them. Especially Hyun Bin who had worked so hard. 

6. [+1396,-20]
Hyun Bin has been leading this drama till now, but is it real that he didn't appear in the final episode? ㅋㅋㅋ  He didn't appear during the first half of the episode yesterday, and today, only his silhouette appeared. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+110,-1]
Hyun Bin has been doing a one-man show till now. I think he's taking a break on the final episode. The silhouette in the last scene was so funny. Why is Hyun Bin a bug and what does a reset do? There has to be a limit to open endings. They made it seem like Se Joo knows something important and they went around looking for Se Joo during the whole drama, in the end, he doesn't know anything. Hee Joo has been crying during all 16 episodes and all she does is look for Jin Woo. They turned everything that cannot be explained into a bug. What's this? 

7. [+1272,-12]
Isn't it a bug that there's an instant dungeon and it can't be seen in reality? It doesn't make sense. What about the Marco bug? If Jin Woo's a bug, then Se Joo should be a bug too. 
- [+292,-5]
Is Se Joo happy on his own...? He said that he might be dead so easily.. He isn't grateful...? Isn't he apologetic...? He made the level 100 quest that way and have killed someone, at the very least, he could have mentioned about the Instant Dungeon first. Why did the scriptwriter make Se Joo's character this way...? And he's now a genius developer, a President. 
- [+93,-1]
But to put it bluntly... The bug on Hyun Bin, there's no way that it won't happen again, right? To be honest, Jin Woo removed the bug and reset the game, but they did not find the reason for the bug, neither did they find a solution to it.. Whenever a bug happens and someone dies, are they going to delete the bug after that? Is that so? Seriously... 

8. [+1204,-18]
I thought that the ex-wife and the ex-ex-wife had something more to them, but I was wrong.. I'm still wondering why is there a need to Hee Joo's oppa's character... I thought Se Joo was the key, but I was wrong... I was wondering if Hyun Bin will escape from the game, but it ends with him living in the game forever... This is such a goosebumps-inducing makjang.. 

Spoiler

finale.png

Article: Naver ['Memories of Alhambra, goodbye'] Hyun Bin is alive, but no refreshing scenes till the end

1. [+437,-3]
This is the drama that I'm watching just for Hyun Bin. I will never watch Song Jae Jung's dramas again. Ah, my blood pressure is rising. 

2. [+242,-2]
To be honest, Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye did it, but this drama couldn't be saved. I won't watch any drama this scriptwriter writes anymore. Goodbye, drama that's filled with PPLs. 

3. [+240,-0]
The scriptwriter is a bug. Delete the scriptwriter. 

4. [+216,-4]
This drama is just about Hyun Bin doing all the action, Park Shin Hye being pretty, and Lee Seung Joon running here and there to clean up the mess... Nothing more and nothing less than that...  

5. [+140,-3]
I'm 21... I've got high blood pressure after watching this drama. 

6. [+77,-1]
Hyun Bin's a user, why is he a bug? There is no dead body, what's with the remains? I thought A [t/n: Park Hae Soo] who appeared in the beginning of the drama had something more to him, but he disappeared suddenly. Marco's the first bug, but he wasn't deleted? And how can the reset happen without doing that? Ah, seriously. This can't be explained... This damn drama, I'm a fool for watching this. 

7. [+63,-2]
I knew this would happen.... The captions at the end are funnier... Believing can change the world?? Is this an ad for public interest?

8. [+60,-1]
Because of the game Se Joo created, the boss of a company died.. Competent members of the society died.. But Se Joo isn't even guilty of it.. They made him a President, clapped for him.. And even asked him for autographs.. What is this? Who is the one responsible for turning Jin Woo into sugar..? Why is Hee Joo always running around crying..? I'm really speechless. 

[Did the scriptwriter get too confused midway and didn't know how to tie up loose ends? What happened? Unique plots like this are seriously rare in the kdrama world, it's such a waste. Too much fillers/recycling of scenes in between. It always felt like something is going to happen, and they end the episode. And in the next, nothing really happens. The cycle repeats. There are too many loopholes that it's impossible for the scriptwriter and the production team to overlook them all. I'm thinking if the budget or the PPLs had limited their story? I'd rather watch them exploring the game and doing quests for the first half than going around searching for someone by leveling up (without any lead) and running away for all 16 episodes because of the game interfering with reality. :') The scriptwriter is a little too obsessed with catching viewers' attention with the beginning episodes, she set the tension so high, piqued everyone's curiosity in the beginning and failed to maintain that because of the lack of ideas(?) But I guess I'll still be watching her dramas in the future because of how unique and attractive her story plots are and hopefully, she'll get better in tying up loose ends. Creative writers do get better, right? :') ]
  • Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wenchanteur said:

Looks like the flashbacks finally beat you!
I am sure we will meet again in one or two years on this forum, for the next SJJ drama. That this drama will be great, and that it will upset you too! This scriptwriter is a spider whose web is very soft and pleasant, it is impossible to get out of it. Then, who knows why, in the end, she eats some of us. Personally, she never ate me!

I will do my best to stay strong and resist her, this ending just left a huge scar, and it's not even the flashbacks' fault

Anyways, I finally found the courage to watch this final episode, let's pray I don't throw my laptop on the floor before I finish it

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

5 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Kasmic my thought is since JW literally saved the game, answer for poll 2 is JW. But as I’m very disappointed and feel void of the answers we didn’t get but was made to supposingly get, I will just leave my zombie pic for a week more before changing it. Oh, how my heart aches when I think of that ending. It left a bigger void. I was hoping everything would unfold nicely but instead it just made me feel a bigger void. The beginning to the end..I still have questions unanswered :crazy:

Thanks @vangsweetie637 So the answer is JW...argh!!! 

Oh how I hate endings where not only is the OTP left "open" for their reunion but worse Im left with more questions than answers. :bawling:

SUPER THANKS FOR ALL WHOM PARTICIPATED IN BOTH POLLS.  THE POLLS WERE SO FUN AND IM GLAD IT GAVE US SOME LAUGHS. LIKE OR HATE THE ENDING OF MOA, I CANNOT FAULT THE ACTORS/ ACTRESSES. THEY ALL WERE PHENOMENAL. I HOPE THEY'LL SOMEDAY WORK TOGETHER AGAIN WITH A DIFFERENT WRITER. 

Poll question 2 : Who is the final key to solve the "Alhambra" game error? Is it SJ, JW or HJ?Choose one character and sorry no changes allowed. Make your wise choice. 

Consequences:  Winners will be grinners and are allowed to change your profile of your choice.

Losers turns their profile pics into zombies for 1 week. zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2

Poll 2: 

Jin Woo -  @PororoQueen @mrsj3n@katakwasabi@siddy09 @Yasaman Asghari@ecristino_at_ymail.com_stv@trust3

Emma -  @Kasmic @haha1999@kaoriharang @rori0711@kilumar@ash011 @vangsweetie637@maris1 @yuhotarubi

Se Ju -  @imels @hyuuhikari@stargazer187@deluluishealthy@bebebisous33 

@Lawyerh @Sarang21@MMEDH@frankreich@dramaobsessed

Hee Joo - @alcides14ahjumma @KymberleeD @ned_lee @LyraYoo@an-naum@Jekei@lduc

THANK YOU AGAIN

@LyraYoo @vangsweetie637  @hyuuhikari @stargazer187 @lduc @Sarang21 @ned_lee @deluluishealthy @rori0711 @PororoQueen @packmule3 @ktcjdrama @katakwasabi @mundaliv @siddy09 @wenchanteur @Yasaman Asghari @enigmatic_zephy @bebebisous33 @NileRose @alcides14ahjumma @Jalhanda@angelineong @rocher22 @trust3 @an-naum @stroppyse @Jennypyho @jimmylyne @ecristino_at_ymail.com_stv @vinhnguyen @Jafstar @cloe_1409 @mrsj3n @nistymaj01 @kilumar @MMEDH @haha1999 @sunflower808 @dramaobsessed @evie7 @frankreich @heejooooxxxx @kaoriharang @liz-danielle @Lolastarlight1 @maris1@SeGafanlady @KymberleeD @onnififi @nonski @moodypie @plappi @alekaonu @DOCDOC @bedifferent @yuhotarubi

My apologies if I forgot anyone in my tagging. zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2

JW FIRST AND FINAL APPEARENCE IN MOA

tumblr_pln6ff01jX1vqfmslo3_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pln6ff01jX1vqfmslo1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pln6ff01jX1vqfmslo2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pln6ff01jX1vqfmslo4_r1_400.gif

tumblr_plncvdcQ8C1vqfmslo3_r1_400.gif

IM ASKING THE SAME QUESTION OVER AND OVER AGAIN. :bawling:

CR. CAPTAINJOONKI IN TUMBLR

• Like 13
  • Sad 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

rating for final episode according to Nielsen Korea:

Nationwide : 9.933%

Seoul           : 12.383%

personally glad the decrease wasn't big compared to the previous Sunday episode, I still haven't watched the subbed episode, have problem streaming:sweatingbullets:

@Kasmic I have changed to zombie DP:lol:, I thought I'd changed for zombie Seo, but when I re-watched the Granada dungeon, this one zombie caught my eyes LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 1