Quantcast

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to give my point of view about the kiss scene . For me it’s not forced or just inserted to satisfy the fans but there’s a reason behind . At that point of Jin woo’s  world is collapsing .

SJJ should be banned from writing. She's a mess. I'm so disappointed now. Psycho writer!!!!  The leads didn’t end meet at the end and barely had screentime lol.Worst ending ever.     Where a

My perve mode is still on and feeling well... "inspired"  @trust3 Im joining you with the pervy mode. But secretly speaking Ive yet to see PSH do any bed scenes I wonder if this will be her 1st. 

Posted Images

As i calm down, i just want to say kuddos to PSH and HB for carrying the drama through out the episode when there is so many plot holes. I still felt traumatized from the ending. Being a fan of PSH, MOA is definitely has the most shitty ending ever from all of her drama's. I'm still tuning in just to see my cutie Jinwoo and Heejoo. Writer should thank to Hyun Bin's dimples and Park Shin Hye's eyes AND their first class acting skills which covers many of her faults during the drama. 

DwJOfG5U0AIdfeT.jpg

Hug to all of LOYAL viewers of this drama. Specially to HB and PSH fans. Let's pray and hope for them to collab again in the future. Whether it's movie or a drama.

Dw9vXwBVYAA92XG.jpg

I cant believe this is their last time seeing each other. No wonder that kiss look so sad, and i even felt the longing and desperation through that kiss.

Dw0HpXkVsAAeQIY.jpg

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

Goodbye HB...for whats it worth you nailed it. Will miss you and your dimple smiles.

DxXRAvGUUAEPEbc.jpg

Spoiler

DxXRAvAUcAANd0F.jpg

The bigger the better scripts

DxXQ88tV4AA4PcJ.jpg

DxXQ8bgU8AAEy-X.jpg

DxXQDksWsAIKvd6.jpg

DxXO5loVsAIh_4T.jpg

Ahjussi likes scripts books more

DxXO7U4UwAAps4a.jpg

DxXO_MuU8AAUkE1.jpg

DxXPMHyVsAEK4lY.jpg

Goodnite.. I need sleep too.

DxXO1xOU8AESo3l.jpg

cr Vast agency and Naver

Goodluck 

@siddy09 and anyone else to brave on watching the finale..

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 3

So dissatisfied and disappointed, what an ending is that?!

How could JW be able to tell a story like that if he's in whatever-status-he's-in-right-now? Will there be an epilogue?? Did he also make Marco into a pile of dust?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I suggest you chingu to finish last episode with subs. You will see from different perspective, from HJ and SJ sights. They believe that they an bring JW back. But too bad that SJJ and PD do not have faith like those siblings. If the writer and PD stay in the same boat there will be episode 17 & 18 :joy: !

SJ said only master can hide himself in an instance dungeon, so that start when Marco shot him in the train. He hid himself in instance dungeon in Granada Station! JW as the new master also hid in instance dungeon, so nobody can see him unless they are log in into the game. Btw the name of the game is NEXT.

• Like 9

The scene between JW and his secretary was so painful to watch, and now I'm crying. I'm gonna with the idea that the writer ruined her own drama by killing off too many characters and linking their death to JW and then she didn't know how to fix it so she ended it like this. She better reflect hard, this the worst of the worst endings possible.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

What kind of ending is that!!!! Huhuhuhu... missing JW for the last episode.. only few minutes of him in bad shapes, and gone! ... so what? Can we have episode17, please? Bring JW back and meet HJ!! So frustrated to see this kind of ending 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
8 minutes ago, imels said:

I suggest you chingu to finish last episode with subs. You will see from different perspective, from HJ and SJ sights. They believe that they an bring JW back. But too bad that SJJ and PD do not have faith like those siblings. If the writer and PD stay in the same boat there will be episode 17 & 18 :joy: !

SJ said only master can hide himself in an instance dungeon, so that start when Marco shot him in the train. He hid himself in instance dungeon in Granada Station!

Yup, need a new player to reach master level to get JW out! Who then? Think hard..... Writer-nim!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
30 minutes ago, mamie said:

Lets hope there will be season 2 where hee joo show off her taekwondo skill to fight to find and bring zinu out frpm the game

A season 2 shall not happen yet! Writernim needs to tighten her script first. I zoned out while watching ep 16. Scratch that. I've been zoning out after ep 4. Instead of dragging this into 16 episodes, they could have reduced the flashbacks and filler and compressed this into about 8 or 12 episodes. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

in Ep 16, they wasting the budget and time to make the ex wives scenes!! if they can cut the damn ex wives scene to HJ and JW scenes, fans won't be too angry!! I'm not sure whether i gonna watch ep 16 with subtitles or not... I understand a bit of Korean when watching it live but i still need subs to fully understand the whole episode..

The ending break my heart too much!

I had rated "thumbs down" in the Netflix for this drama..LOL

I watch this drama because of Hyun Bin and I am so so sad.. dunno when will be his next drama as we all know that he probably gonna accept next drama 2-5 years after this.. that time Hyun Bin already an ahjushi and i already an ahjumma..LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

PSH and HB deserve an acting award in this drama. As some mentioned here PSH is a crowd puller all her dramas are 2digit rating and not just 2 digit it’s 20 plus . If this drama is well written I’m very it will have a very high rating even if it’s in cable drama . Though the rating is considered good but it should have been better. And it will be a masterpiece . Yura’ s wedding is not necessary . I think this writer can only write few episodes drama. If it’s not PSH and HB I think it will just have 2 percent rating. Let’s hope PSH and HB get an award for their incredible  performance and pray that those writers, producers, directors saw their amazing and how good actors they and casts them in the movie or drama. I’m very they won’t regret and won’t fail. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I just realised that JW and HJ didn't even get time to date properly, to at least have one kiss that isn't clouded with a bad fate coming their way, the first one he was desperate, the second one he felt he won't see her again. They didn't get to sit to talk, even that date was cut short. * BIG SIGH*

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 4
Just now, imels said:

True...:sweatingbullets: but maybe PD has some tho I mean putting up flashback of how the otp developed their story is like our bonus for this kind of finale.

Spoiler

Agree, that watching it with sub can provide something that is near to clarity. I literally cried buckets in the scene when Zinu/JW is telling Emma that he didn't want to die. HJ scene in the church was also :heartbreak: I also pity CEO Park esp when he said that he's retiring bcoz he is lonely... I mean everytime he goes to JW former office you can see how miserable he was indeed. I only have 1 issue tho re SJ for a genius, he still seems lacking in whatever that can fix an issue. I know that he is young and all but he's capable to create an healer why not develop something that can be an protector/ anti virus or shld we assume that it is now the new master's role :sweatingbullets:

All in all, contrary to what I initially thought I was not majorly devastated (well maybe a little coz I didnt get my fave time jump to a happily ever after ending) - maybe bcoz at the end credit it was stated that trust is the magic that changes the world not technology. Seems apt for hungry viewers who want to get a happy ending but we can also use it as segue to other what ifs that we want to think of, just like HJ firmly believes on JW return.

Good night, guys.

• Like 4

I'm gonna heal myself watching Doctors, pinocchio, flower boy next door, heart blackened, hyung. I crave for PSH acting for the past 2 years. Ahhhh, i need to watch my faves drama of HB too...kim sam soon cause i'm gonna miss those deep dimples. 

Good night peeps. 

My lovely shinhye! She looks so pretty in the last episode

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Thank you to PSH agency for this clip..opps double post.

She doesnt look too happy does she? I cant blame her. 

Spoiler

And so I agree that the finale of MOA is 

DxXdw6KU0AAtnbi.jpg

Plus SJJ too. Another drama that will leave me thinking

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 2

TOP searched on Weibo right now is 

#HyunBinandParkShinHyePlsWorkTogetherInaSweetDrama

And number 13 is #writerofmemoriesofalhambra. Seems like everyone frustrated by the ending.

Also, memories of alhambra is trending worldwide on twitter. HAHAH 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억