[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Hi fans of 'W',I'm one of those people who wish to see happy ending for our beloved couple:heart:..though i joined this thread at the very last minute,i can't help it but to drop by in here too and share the excitement with you guys here.I enjoy reading every comment and posts here.I feel happy when i see all the positive vibes in here compare to other places that I've been..I hope we will continue to show our love and support to our favourite drama show W and OTP ..I cant contribute like you guys do( im not good in posting pics,etc)..but I'll definetely share my thoughts and comments here..Tonight will be another roller coaster moments for us here:grin:..Let's keep up the good spirit,happy watching guys!!:):blush:

• Like 12

“W” Releases Heart-Dropping Set Of Stills For Next Episode

“W” Releases Heart-Dropping Set Of Stills For Next Episode

With just two episodes remaining, MBC’s “W” has released new stills of Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo.

The production staff said, “Kang Cheol wearing a prisoner’s uniform signals a crisis for the main character, and is raising anticipation for the finale of ‘W.’ We hope you continue to tune in to ‘W’ to see if it really ends with the happy ending that everyone is hoping for.”

w han hyo joo lee tae hwan

w lee jong suk han hyo joo 2

w lee jong suk han hyo joo 1

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/08/w-releases-heart-dropping-set-stills-next-episode/

• Like 5

:cold_sweat:  I Just reported for work. ot tonight. Can't join the live party here.

Hope for an enjoyable watch for you guys later. Will read all your recaps etc when I get home and pray to read good news... For Yeonjoo and Kang chul.

Xoxo

• Like 5

IM READY FOR TONIGHT!!!! hopefully it won't have a lot of cliffhanger at the end :( otherwise..... My weekend would be just replaying the sweet scenes over and over again!!! 

I'm happy that they are airing the Special episode. In actual fact, we will have two more episode next week to look forward!!! 

cr to owners 

• Like 9

MINUTES MORE TO GO WORLDIZ!!! 2ND TO THE LAST ROLL CALL :( 

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO LIVESTREAM, IT'S BEST TO GO TO IMBC WEBSITE

YOU JUST NEED TO REGISTER

I POSTED IN MY BLOG ON HOW TO REGISTER ON MBC, JUST CLICK HERE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS AND ALSO POSTED INSTRUCTIONS HERE.

.am.bugz.funny @Rania Zeid @irenetan @pandalover1 @shynaz @juju84 @Mau_Cherry @jeonghyang @delfin @LyraYoo @maplekist @bebebisous33 @kyunii88 @Sarang21 @drmjs @moomooz @sakura2016 @an-naum @Delulu_jie2830 @moodypie @onnififi @plappi @alekaonu @thea2410 @nari01 @ilwoo_aein @uknowahah @adeleyam @qallee @lidylidynew @tucituci @ohnoitscindy @stargazer187 @incrediblethings @VIP_Cake @dramoron @andy78 @shin.u @keisha15 @sebnem @rori0711 @Ahpheng @taskdramafanatic @LanA @serhine @shana0127 @JCWfanSR @parmma @leianji @JackieOnTheRocks @songlovers@lovely_skham @mabelialong @ladylia257 @jurassicet  @ChoieunmiK @MarieJose @mappyminho @moodypie @adeleyam @mujay @Queen01 @evergreen @Gloom  @missjjkim @mav8 @Claudia Ximena @anoasys @jigee @chyantrils25 @jurassicet @lovely_skham @wildaffairs @Pui_HHJ @enigmatic_zephy @snowy21 @0ly40 @FarHanah MiSeu @shanzay01 @superbigcat @alleram95 @Yippeuni @theseasasleep @suissou @phenomenon @juju84 @kaqueski @ilchul @julie721 @enigmatic_zephy @LanA @michykdrama @chrissyllee @swiss123 @elviraxxx @leianji @Harukogirl @adeleyam @Pui_HHJ @serhine @sharreb @evie7 @NRGchick @Allon hangul @pinpxx @cathyjoyenrico @soeunlovewithjaerim @jo5587_2011 @taekwang @Academycute101 @Dbsk_Lminho @winwin12 @mariposa23 @blueroses87 @Jafstar @Onur_dem @wildaffairs @CirchelJorice @yren @Harukogirl @kaqueski @ThinkPositive @AyoeB @pinocchioAsh @Adnana @Lady_Fay @gangurhar @Miaruma @Wasabi-Mui @seoulmate90 @Love1403 @RebekahW @Miky88 @gamshe @sandjh @kawaiibooty @ashibarrons @EstherW @OliviaMT @camichi @knightauror @jeijei @LavelyShai @BishieAddict @wunwing1 @siena407 @ms_kdramalover @hallyus @kira @poisonic @miles99 @ksyloveksysisocouple @Moongazer @vieedha @wildaffairs @PororoQueen @dwookie @shana0127 @Nguyen Mai @superxbunny99 @songsquare @KBOO34 @lovehbhjw2013 @sjr2014 @icemaid @pluie89 @huynh.aaron @chiharuhime @Mona Ys @roneddski @irenetan @wackeemarie @Benzkiegirl @inasaga9 @kasjady @etyar @djappleblush @myaShe @ayni @docster6 @jungkook_is_bae @SunnySun26 @yellomellow001 @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @rori0711 @Plummpychan @sunl0ver @Shajoona @ina2manja @Jafstar@alleram95 @Loyal_ss520 @baby.hae @Jloves @fidda868 @bellalizzie @inasaga9 @dominjoonssi @Yippeuni

we will be counting on our translators: @snowglobe147 @stroppyse @alleram95 @parisonheaven

How to register to iMBC

Posted on March 16, 2016 by nonskishome

I created this post so I can have it ready for friends who have difficulty registering to the official website of the MBC.  Hope this helps.

Step 1:  Open this url on your address bar:  member.imbc.com/Login/Login.aspx and click on the button before the check mark.  A new page will open.

mbc1.png

On 7/28/2016 at 5:54 PM, nonski said:

helloes again! (i dunno what we call people in this thread, like pretties, patients, etc.)

so, someone asked me after log in where do we go to watch the drama so i screenshot the screen where you will go and the url - http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx

you can't watch unless you log in

there is a log in on the top most menu, 

just click log in and enter your log in details 

you will be directed back to the same page

another option

• Like 19

Love and thanks to all tonight recap:heart:

I will watch episode 14 tonight in One channel and the same time will be here

I believe writer..settle all problem tonight and give more moments happy for the last episode:wub:

Why I want to cy:tears:Its just 2 more episode...stress again

• Like 1

please be 750 page before new episode:w00t:

Actually we are so sensitive to all sad scene because we are human.We think w world are better from our world .But it show all made by human just too much for reality. 

Now its time to have roller coaster for tonight.:heart:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, yren said:

Yup! I will just stay here in Soompi thread and will not venture outside...lol! I still love this drama so much and just thinking that just 2 more episodes left saddens me immensely!!! Also I am so glad that after a long time of hiatus from Soompi threads I boarded this thread and was able to meet wonderful people who never fails to update and give us some good stuffs everyday....

sorry for being sentimenta! Hahahaha!can't help it especially that W is nearing its end I just feel kinda sad right now!

not only you chingu, I feel the same way!! part of the unforgettable journey with W drama is being part of this thread!! I'll really miss everyone here, I'll miss reading all your posts and thoughts and spazzing about this magnificent drama with all of you here!! :tears: I think I'll stay here for a while even after the end of the drama, reading the posts I missed and re-reading all the posts and feeling we shared in this thread about W, and I'll post for sure even if it would look I'm out of my mind!! :P 

6 hours ago, artemix112 said:

I love W and I'm really upset that MBC doesn't focus on promoting W, even they delayed 1 episode on the Olympic's week, which makes viewers lost in plot and their interest. 

I watched last night's episode and I think it's still good and on the way to the destination. In Nine, on ep 18 and 19, the main villain also knew the secret of sticks and used it, and Park Sun Woo also told about variables will appear more and more when he went back the past and changed it. 

Therefore, I think Song Jae Jung knows what she's doing and how the plot ends. The plot so far is perfect and clear.

Now I hope our W will be top till the end, despite the rating. 

W is doing great without MBC's exessive pomoting and I'm proud of that and how people are acknowledging how W managed to pull people's interest dispite the lack of promotion!! :D 

yes I have full trust on writer-nim, I didn't watch her other dramas (I only heard about them) but I can see through this drama how she thought everything before hand and everything was planned not only following the story where it will leads her but instead she's having full grab over the flow of her story!! I'm full of admiration of her talent and ability to make such a story and not get lost in the middle with all the details and complexcity and giving us the clues to be able to follow it without feeling lost or confiused and making us this facinated and satisfied all along the drama and I'm sure thi will continue till the very end of the drama!! :wub: 

I hope so too!! it deserves that!! :heart: 

6 hours ago, Zelda said:

@yellowpeony, I agree with @sakura2016. Judging by Oh Seong-moo having the killer’s memories in episode 14, and the preview in episode 15 showing what looks like the killer taking over OSM’s own body for real, I think that 1) Dad and the killer are merging into one person, which is turning Dad into a manhwa character, too. 

2) The killer, Han Sang Hoon, is dead in the manhwa during the events of episode 14, which means his role and purpose no longer have a place in the manhwa world, thus the combined personage of OSM/HSH begins to experience flickering and fading.

A further possibility that I see is the following. When Kang Chul started fading they said that it was because he was not acting according to his role as the story’s hero but was running away and hiding instead of fighting. Perhaps OSM/HSH's hand started flickering, because OSM was about to save Yeon-joo, which goes against the killer HSH’s purpose in the story of destroying all of Kang Chul’s family.

Edit: If any of my theories hold water, then I do wonder what will be the consequences of two lines. Kang Chul called OSM part of his family in episode 14, which would mean that OSM could be a target for killer HSH too, right? And in episode 10, killer HSH told Dad OSM that they share the same soul. At first I thought that meant they are similar, but maybe it really means that their soul(s are connected)/shared, which is why HSH could steal OSM's face away, why OSM has the killer's memories, and why HSH is apparently able to come back to life in OSM's body in episode 15...

I agree with you!! I think the same way too!! what will happen now when Seong Moo loses himself to psycho culprit (side inside him) again?!! 

6 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Hi :)

That´s what I said . if the good things come now - It would be okay - it would be good - but it´s not like that... more suffering ahead... I´m still very unhappy about that. I feel like they betray us about the romance parts - the Date never even happen in there Reality - but they use half an Episode to let us see it... A Happy End is coming - than better fast - otherwise they only have 5 Minutes left for us to see them happy together.

And yes - they let me suffer now with my secret Crush here too...

I´m not confident about todays Episode - but of course I will try to be here on time. The End is near and I have to be there.

hhhhhhhh that's the strategie in this drama: have sweet moments for half an hour at max but you'll suffer for every moment of happiness in return!! :blink: I hope they won't give u 5 minutes of happiness at the last episode!! that would be cruel!! we and they suffered for manyyyyy episodes they need to give us more than 5 minutes of happiness!! 

hhhhhhhhhhhh we're all suffering chingu!! ;):P 

I'm sure we will suffer in today's episode but I know that we will have our moment of satisfaction as well :D 

W FIGHTING!! :heart: 

• Like 10

Hello Worldiz! are we ready for Ep15? Or should I even ask if we all have been ever ready for what roller coaster ride W will bring us tonight..

Thanks @nonski for the roll call. I'll miss that roll call..

here I am camping at imbc...I don't know why I feel excited even with the preview from last night

• Like 7

Just 1 poem from me

Together/Bersamamu

In Malay words:heart:

Aku ingin bersamamu

Aku ingin hidup dalam dirimu

Aku ingin melaksanakan jiwa diari denganmu

Bersamamuu dengan 1 nafas

tapi kita berjauhan

dengan dua dunia berbeza

dekat tapi berjauhan

adakah ada kisah gembira akhirnya