[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Hahahaha! I agree! 44 secs and it jumped 5-6 pages! You guys are amazing with your imaginations! 

Recently changed my cellphone wallpaper to JH! What a beautiful sight greeting me every day! Lolololol! 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Rin90 said:

Cz they already set date for scarlet heart i guess. In sbsOne, they already promote the scarlet heart premier date (which is international premier). 

Reveal hidden contents

And also doctors gt so many viewr, if they delaying doctors im quite sure many of knetz turn angry with sbs (people hatred whn they cutted BM eps was so scary, kbs still relax abt it? Hope they dont do like tht again, moonlight lover esp... W delayed and ifans so sad abt it). doctors maintain calm and relax. I remmbr how us patient worried abt doctors rating when olympic aired last week but surprisely, the rating increased until 20++.  Maybe cz doctors already gt 20++ rating, now i dont cre abt the rating anymore. 

But cz this drama are abt to the end, i guess the viewer ship will increase by ep 19&20. 

I actually saw the teaser trailer for Scarlet Heart Ryeo before I even started watching Doctors and I'm also looking forward to that.  But I want this series extended!  I really do!  :tears:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, maria1983 said:

' roger ... did you tell them that we will get married  ? ... over , over '' hahaha

Copy that.. will pass this image to SPY-Nim  

5d33e49e70ec8f5880334e08d6b11f09.png cto

1 hour ago, Ayame said:

I know this is a repost since LSK updated this on her instagram a few days ago. But I think LSK says that the PD said he'd shave his head if the ratings reached 20%? There's no Japanese translation of this post anywhere, so can anyone confirm? If that's what it says, then lol I guess the PD has to shave his head. XDD

Yes that's right chingue... PDnim must now fullfill his promise and let those razors out. Infact it looks like he already shaved his hair though its hard to tell when his always wearing a hat.  

Not long to live airing Patients SQUEEEEE!!!

zGH9XmJ.jpg

5be0a509a2d0eb24e70b0d84bef804d0.png

3d6ad779c039fcf819bb339a161df26d.png

cr Dc gallery

• Like 23

1 hour ago, Agie said:

Hmmmmm.....Did you remember....KRW wore the same blue shirt when he talk with his handy talkie at HJ's house

credit pic as tagged

Sorry mods.  Please let me quote the images above.  Thank you!

I really like how very womanly and grown-up PSH looks in this series, especially in that last image.  Her features have become more refined.  And her expressions seem to have become less playful and childish. 

• Like 12

Nawwwww whenever I see YD  I cant help but think of you @nonski - is it too early for a roll call lol!

Wise words YD                Too Bad it's non-applicable to yourself :P

4a67c29b7e9bcc88d88ef7941de0bde4.png  d9ebde064155cb3cbdc7a8687f80f5f3.png cto

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, kate_USA said:

Hmmmm, I am curious do we have a camping scene?!?:blink::blink:

yes

but now that we know that they go fishing i have a feeling they will catch a big fish . hahaha

what i will want actually ; they go to sleep , but HJ wants not to sleep near him , but in the middle of the night she got scared by a noise , and go to JH . hahaha

• Like 10

1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

the same ...

but now that we know that they go fishing i have a feeling they will catch a big fish . hahaha

what i will want actually ; they go to sleep , but HJ wants not to sleep near him , but in the middle of the night she got scared by a noise , and go to JH . hahaha

and she snuggles towards JH ... and next is (use ur wild imagination) .... :D:D:D

• Like 10

Just now, trust3 said:

and she snuggles towards JH ... and next is (use ur wild imagination) .... :D:D:D

hahaha

exactly . use it wisely 

2 minutes ago, kate_USA said:

If that camping scene takes place toward the end of Ep 17 than we have to wait tomorrow:( because I swear something juicy will happen between HJ & JH because of the double bed in that trialer photo earlier:blush::w00t::w00t::phew::phew::wub:

maybe a heavy rain will begin ...and all the roads blocked ... okay , okay calm down ... hahaha

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Jennypyho said:

Any one tell me how to watch this amazing drama live?   Pls send me the link.  Great thanks!

you can register to the official live streaming site of sbs : https://member.sbs.co.kr/member/login/loginPopup.do?next_Url=http%3A%2F%2Fvod.sbs.co.kr%2Fonair%2Fonair_index.jsp%3FChannel%3DSBS&current_Url=http%3A%2F%2Fvod.sbs.co.kr%2Fonair%2Fonair_index.jsp%3FChannel%3DSBS&host=w3.sbs.co.kr

just translate the page by pressing the right button of the mouse, choose the option "translate into english", follow the steps and better use gmail adress of e-mail. me, myself just registered

• Like 8