[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

22 minutes ago, parisonheaven said:

Doctors Episode 17 Scene Translation

Hye Jung: You have to work late tomorrow so is it okay for you? I am unemployed so it feels good to stay up late.
Ji Hong: Your mentality changes very fast. You've already found an advantage of being unemployed?
Hye Jung: Now that I've found one, I want to try and find more during this one month.
Ji Hong: Mmm, then I'll be busy. I have to play with an unemployed girlfriend.
Hye Jung: So do you hate it?
Ji Hong: No, I like it.
Hye Jung: Now please tell me the second piece of good news. I really look forward to it.
Ji Hong: I will tell you later, to keep you hanging.

Here you go @Kasmic :) 

Based on this, I think HJ's got a 1 month suspension and was not fired at all.

Thanks for this translation @parisonheaven!

• Like 16

26 minutes ago, parisonheaven said:

Hye Jung: You have to work late tomorrow so is it okay for you? I am unemployed so it feels good to stay up late.
Ji Hong: Your mentality changes very fast. You've already found an advantage of being unemployed?
Hye Jung: Now that I've found one, I want to try and find more during this one month.
Hye Jung: Now please tell me the second piece of good news. I really look forward to it.

Omo cute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif?1301940532 THANK YOU !!! chingue. Your translations made this 44 sec teaser so much meaning ful now lol!  HJ is suspended for 1 month and he hasnt told her the good news yet... kekeke!!! OMO JH last words- "I will tell you later, to keep you hanging" 

That's just mean more like keeping us all hanging hahaha! 

And why cant I type out of this quote box.... Mian. I think my computer needs a system reboot. cute-rabbit-emoticon-19.gif?1301940532

Movie

Edited by Kasmic
dont ask?
  • Like 13

Cp4Q1weUEAAR24U.jpg

4 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Based on this, I think HJ's got a 1 month suspension and was not fired at all.

yes , good , good ...they will have time for them . hope :)))

27 minutes ago, parisonheaven said:

thank you so much !!!

Okay , okay , sexy doctor ... you can keep her . but what is our fault ? hahaha

• Like 11

4 hours ago, parisonheaven said:

Here you go @Kasmic 

Thank you for the translation. I guessed 2nd good news might be the proposition by hospital president's assistant who kept the evidence because the written preview mentioned like JiHong would help on HyeJung's revenge. 

By the way, it's very funny but partially fact of life of lovers' intimacy, I read some comments mentioned like whether JiHong wanna conduct like monk further more or Ji Hong could decide to be completely HyeJung's lover. :D

• Like 13

58 minutes ago, parisonheaven said:

Here you go @Kasmic :) 

thank you for the translation @parisonheaven

base on this It seems that either JH is going to marry HJ or that he has good new regarding the hospital or grandma's case maybe?

I am looking forward to tonight's episode, thought i wont be able to watch it live so i am counting on the recappers!

thank you (:

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

By the way, it's very funny but partially fact of life of lovers' intimacy, I read some comments mentioned like whether JiHong wanna conduct like monk further more or Ji Hong could decide to be completely HyeJung's lover. :D

hahahahaha I hope he decided to fulfill his "nature" needs  :w00t:  .. Jihong please "let it go..let it go..don't holding back anymore" :wub::w00t:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, kate_USA said:

Let's go back a little...JH did not see HJ for 3 weeks (we have the time jump after JH's  father pass away) and we got that passionate kiss scene.  I have a feeling that something will happen between HJ and JH in order for us to get the proposal and another passionate kiss scenes :D PD-nim, why are you torturing us like this???:blink::crazy::(

@kate_USA, I think you are right coz rem they mentioned that the pregnant lady who is in coma needs to wait for another 4weeks before they can deliver the baby and then let the baby grow in incubator. Hence, HJ will be back just in time to witness the miracle (hopefully mummy will wake up from her coma too). Maybe JH will pop the question then...

• Like 12

Doctors’ to run as per normal despite national holiday

Updated : August 15 2016

(SBS's "Doctors" promotional photo)

SBS’ drama “Doctors” will continue airing, despite the Olympics and Liberation Day, said its broadcaster on Monday.

During national holidays, such as Liberation Day on Aug. 15, Korean broadcasters usually air memorial and historical shows to commemorate the occasion.

This year, KBS and MBC decided to air the Olympic Games, while SBS decided that the series “Doctors” will be shown as per normal.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)/kpopherald

-------------------------------

20160815114535_4_99_20160815145403.jpg?t

• Like 21

just throwing little tinny thought ...

KRW have seen PSH in this dress

tumblr_np0cni03W51td6bwno1_1280.jpg

and caught blushed in kissing scenes

ep12-5.jpg

how will he (his veins and all of his) react if there's a skin to skin touch in bed scene ?

i think it's gonna be one of memorable scene ... (got a goose bumps when i thought of 'their romance in bed scene' rehearsal or on cam)

btw ... credit to the owner of the pics

Edited by trust3
adding a note
  • Like 21

How do u guys feel when watching the "long" preview? I really really love the way and the tone of JH when he said " i like it". Tenderly, warmly, and really be engaging. I think if i heard someone say to me with that tone, I surely want to hug him n kiss him immediatly. Oh no. Keep working to finish all work before going home to watch doctors tonight.

• Like 20

CpuCJBhWAAAh2hA.jpg

The scene above..Hyejung is crying and Jihong is comforting her but new preview they look so lovey dovey together...walking together.. I think the good news Jihong ask/tell her will make her cry and make her wanna leave because the bags and camping gear Jihong carry is not there with him.. what you guys think?

• Like 17

1 minute ago, sweetcoconut1501 said:

The scene above..Hyejung is crying and Jihong is comforting her but new preview they look so lovey dovey together...walking together.. I think the good news Jihong ask/tell her will make her cry and make her wanna leave because the bags and camping gear Jihong carry is not there with him.. what you guys think?

because are dressed like this ...i guess that the decision to go fishing will be spontaneous. at leats this is what i imagine . at least for her will be a surprise .

• Like 7