[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

37 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

I noticed that.  When I search it via Google there's very little news even on mainstream drama blogs.  Strange. 

I read somewhere that because the story line is so,west out of ordinary, whereby the heroine is the stronger character (normally the female lead plays more of a supporting male lead), they were not confident that this thinking will take off, since it's not conventional kdrama. Maybe that's why they put less on the promotion, and prolly caught by surprise that it excels beyond expectation. 

29 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

On another note, I finally decided to check out PSH's kiss with LJS in "Pinocchio" because I've heard some fans compare it to her kiss here with KRW.  Her Pinocchio kiss was indeed more mature compared to her other kisses.  There was head and lip movement and I kinda saw PSH's open her lips a bit too.  She was responding to the kiss and they weren't standing like statues.  At least we can say that her onscreen kisses are really improving.  Maybe the intensity has gone up some more in "Doctors" because her character is older and her co-star is more experienced, although the lip movement between her and LJS seemed more equal to each other.  In "Doctors", KRW seemed to be more passionate and she seemed more hesitant.  

What the heck am I doing, analyzing kisses?  :huh: 

In Pinochhio, prolly cuz both the characters are on equal footing. In doctors, she's def a noob in love, and JH Is a fair bit older, not to mention, pining for her for 13 years!!?

• Like 8

stared with HJ voice and surgery room scenes ...my stream stopped...SW in her evil dad office ...her father interogates her about HJ past maybe...even tells her don't you know how much i love...does not work SW leaves upset ...SW and HJ scene...SW asked her if she thinks was hert fault yes because you work with YD HJ said

• Like 8

Halo.. @nonski thanks for calling me..

hi guys.. Miss u all

Having hard time with network connection!

Hahaha i hope im not going to deal with hard time with the storyline as well..

Thanks for who recapping..

Edited by holyfea
  • Like 6

HJ IS PACKING HER THINGS...SW GRANDA AND HIS SON SCENE...OLD MAN WARNED HIM ...SW DAD WANTS HJ FIRED...DOCTORS MEETING INTERN CHIEF AND DR PI BORING SCENE ...DR KIM FROM THE PAST AND JH SCENE ...SEEMS THANKS TO JH AND ASKED HIM ABOUT THE DEAL ...JH SAID THE DEAL IS VALID ...JH PHONED HJ ...OTP MOMENT ...KANG SOO AND HJ SCENE NEAR A PATIENT BED 

• Like 9