[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

1 hour ago, mashi said:

Has anyone posted ep 5 text preview?  Got this from PBY Chinese fan site. 

奉順為了找深夜未歸的京心出了門,沒想到撞見了連鎖女性失蹤案犯人。 因為奉順兩次被犯人撞見了,國鬥很擔心,就把奉順送去了敏赫家。 於是奉順和敏赫正式開始了同居生活。 聽聞此事的黃真伊女士高興地忙著給奉順收拾大包小包行李...  CR: 朴宝英中文网

Basically it says while BS is out searching for her friend who hasn't returned home, she bumps into the kidnapper. Since BS has 2 encounters with the criminal, a worried GD decides to send her to MH's house. Thus BS and MH begin their cohabiting life... 

BS mum upon hearing this happily packs BS stuff 

I just love her mum so much lol

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We r lucky she accepted doing Strong Woman. There cant b anyone who could inject that much charm n ooze adorableness as her 

Park Bo Young explains why she chose to do 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon' in 'Ceci'

By yckim124    Wednesday, November 16, 2016   12,959    2,879    1
park-bo-young

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+

Park Bo Young talked with 'Ceci' about her upcoming drama 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon'.

She explained the reason why she chose the drama, and said, "I personally have great interest in matters happening in society. And I got vicarious satisfaction after reading the script of 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon'. She's stronger than most guys so she never gets intimidated and she's always confident."

PHS posted BTS photo on the sets of SWDBS.:heart: Seem to express happiness with this photo for getting certification(blue check mark) in instagram.

@sharreb yeah i agree with you we can never even imagine a do bong soon which is not played by PBY. She is Life and Soul to that character. she gives us cute and sassy BS which even makes one to have Girlcrush..

20170228192744467.gif

39 minutes ago, athena22 said:
PHS posted BTS photo on the sets of SWDBS.:heart: Seem to express happiness with this photo for getting certification(blue check mark) in instagram.

sorry i cut your post. Yeah, he's happy about blue mark next to his ig nickname, but most important he has more than 1 million followers on ig ("1M :wub:"). He gained more than 20 000 followers in just few days :)

[Mar 9 2017]Park Hyung Sik Instagram Update

phs11161m. (그리고 이름 옆에 파란색 체크가 생겼다 뭔진 모르겠지만 일단 기뻐하자) 

He’s finally getting that blue check beside his name, he seems not to know what it is about but he’s happy about it! 

Yay! Baby, that means, yours is an official account already.

awww his post for reaching 1M followers, i remember when i started following him we were below 500k.  

I wish him more and more followers.  He deserves that, for his earnestness on his craft, in acting and singing. He’s got the making of a great actor and one of the best voices.

my tumblr

It's exactly 24 hours before we met our bodyguard puppy couple! I already missed them so much!

I will start with the roll call... I hope I get everyone right... I may not be able to liveblog or watch with all of you live every friday and saturday but I will try to call out everyone before the show starts on friday.

let me do the special mention to these chingus for their untiring work during liveblogging

@triplem@jellybellymonster@briseis@Ainee Etp@athena22@uglypearl@lingx2

and our translators @stroppyse @snowglobe147 and course our thread creator @Go Seung Ji

and the Avengers!

@Kasmic @bebebisous33 @ruzikie @i.am.bugz.funny @jongski @evie7 @Ahpheng @riribl @leeminhosny @JoonB @bebe1989 @xscalsve @valsava @penelop3 @xxyy @mebeforeyou2016@LoveBangWon@padhari @samzi85 @juliacaesar @Random_Fangurl @trisail @papulichan  @quockhanh45 @Vo Ki Trieu  @Amanda_HS @uglypearl @yujinlimb  @Sunshine_Her @xyr enc @sebastian27 @moreenke @0ly40 @DreamCatcher2011 @ferily @fluffychim1013 @furu.vu217 @dhakra @turtle0217 @littleface @athena22 @Miky88 @stargazer187 @Yippeuni @dhia205 @sakura2016 @jjoy84 @zagigirl @MrsSoJiSub @angelangie @Sarang21 @solelylurking @jeenee @LyraYoo @lyserose @Yongzura @Ahpheng @UnniSarah @AvadaKedavra Creations @tianaa @sharreb @supergal99 @mashi @cmkc109 @parmma @tianaa @natouuu @Chellsee @Earth2KatyD @Jalhanda @hallee @sukma_shinhye @Era Ferawati @wackeemarie @jeijei @jdkul @Mei99 @leekyuphii @JackieOnTheRocks @stellwc12 @Alyssa Auch @Ikha Littlelight @Visually-wandering @Aya Hong @emiry32 @Rosemary83  @Ainee Etp @Autumnrainn @razledgoose @notohaterfans @CamelKnight @JJ Jonn @tenten0227 @dimples21 @emiry32 @an-naum @myeongnim @kimfairy @enigmatic_zephy @Mushroom209 @auntyem @Auntie Mame @stargazer187 @wunwing1 @rtl @Benzkiegirl @lia2010 @mundaliv @adriana902 @USAFarmgirl @taekwang @chdom @midorinokerochan

and please join us my dongsaeng @jeonghyang

sorry if i missed anyone, pls pm me if you i did miss your name.

and congratulations everyone for passing the 100th page mark, let's make it 130 this week :) 

I swear I do not have a foot fetish but for some reason, Park Hyung Sik's feet just stood out to me in this scene -- they sure are quite big and so veiny!  panda 29

20170309174341985.gif

@athena22   Hope you don't mind me borrowing your gif. Thanks! :)

Thank you everyone for sharing all these photos, fan art, video clips, MVs and GIFs.. I'm enjoying every single one of them. :wub: Please keep 'em coming! 

@nonski Thanks for the mention! It's like MDBC all over again. :)

Less than 24 hours to go before the next episode! Yay! Who's excited with me??  panda 59

19 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

Less than 24 hours to go before the next episode! Yay! Who's excited with me??  panda 59

I am excited a lot! and refreshing naver all the time to check if there is a video with some extended preview for tmr XD unfortunately I won't be able to watch live streaming tomorrow 'cause I'll be on my way to my bf's city, but I'm gonna to read recaps here while being on the bus. :wub:

@nonski thanks chingu for the mention!

@nonski add my name to the list too please :) 

I've started watching SWDBS yesterday and finished all 4 episodes. So far, Park Bo Young is really killing it. It's awesome how she can look frightening and tough in one scene and cute and adorable in the next. I loved her in Oh My Ghostess and I'm loving her here too :D 

I do hope they're going to throw a wrench into the relationship development though as it seems that we can already determine how the relationships are going to turn out.

BTW, can anyone explain to me how the boss man didn't know how to eat pie? I mean... seriously? I thought that was rather odd. It seems some of his henchmen are smarter than he is lol :tongue: 

I've been silent for.a.week and i'm ready to join for tomorrow episode.yeay! Glad the episode on Friday, just a night before weekend and later than the.usual drama. So, I have no worry to sleep late n rush to arrived before live streaming started. Gosh, my weekdays are hectic days. 

During Hwarang, i live streaming while driving home. Crazy addicted. Usually, when i addicted, i will watch it at least 3 times in a week. Live streaming + RAW + download with subbed version. Nowadays, i have to be satisfied if can watch it once!! Thanks to live recap n this thread, i always happy seeing the lively post (please avoid fighting, i dont like the thread to be suspended). 

Hope to capture more about AMH family. The calm brother is still bothering me, if he had a hidden agenda. 

Min Sookie, y u notty one! :D. How dare u grab IDG's apple butt in front of DBS!! In Hwarang, PHS looks pretty in long hair. Ha ha.. Cannot wait to enjoy myself with DBS n AMH interaction. Nite

13 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

BTW, can anyone explain to me how the boss man didn't know how to eat pie? I mean... seriously? I thought that was rather odd. It seems some of his henchmen are smarter than he is lol :tongue: 

I was curious about this as well. Maybe years ago BS mom kicked his butt and so on, he can't open his mouth that much, so he didn't know at all how to deal with pie :grimace:

8 hours ago, triplem said:

Oh my! Oh my ! Oh my! I will obviously not let this go . Too good ! Even the drama gods are on my side. GD superficial ..:wink:...I don't think so. But right now I'm totally enjoying this moment coz ...You see this is what happens when you diss my bb JiSoo. Huh, now  you hope they'll add some layers eh? <_< 

<_< Well I wouldn't call it 'hope'. I really am interested in how twisted his character may be. He did choose the cello lady although he has feelings for DBS (if we understand the preview correctly), so I would call this superficial, I can't say I wouldn't do the same. :rolleyes: I wasn't dissing, I was just expressing my concerns regarding his character development. B)

Ahhh....I knew this would be troublesome as soon as I saw the result. :D 

5 hours ago, athena22 said:

Sorry so many gifs takes time to load....

SOURCE : JTBC WEBSITE

Thanks for the gifs, I saved everyone of them (and with everyone I mean every gis that includes PBY)

20 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

@nonski add my name to the list too please :) 

I've started watching SWDBS yesterday and finished all 4 episodes. So far, Park Bo Young is really killing it. It's awesome how she can look frightening and tough in one scene and cute and adorable in the next. I loved her in Oh My Ghostess and I'm loving her here too :D 

I do hope they're going to throw a wrench into the relationship development though as it seems that we can already determine how the relationships are going to turn out.

Well it seems he isn't a PIE-oneer in this regard......

Archived