[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] The Shadow 如月 starring Vengo Gao & Ouyang Nana

MayanEcho

T H E   S H A D O W

FDP4jgBacAAurD_?format=jpg&name=large

Cr: WeTV

Title: The Shadow / 如月

Also Known As: Ru Yue

Director: Li Mu Ge

Genres: Thriller, Historical, Romance, Fantasy

Episodes: 24

Airs: TBA

Original Network: Tencent Video

C A S T

Main Cast

Gao Wei Guang – Shen Zhi Heng

Ouyang Nana – Mi Lan

Dong Sicheng – Situ Wei Lian

Support Roles

Huang Meng Ying – Jin Jing Xue

Ren Shi Hao – Li Ying Liang

Tang Jing Mei – Mu Li Hua

S Y N O P S I S

During the Republic Era of China, Shen Zhiheng, a famous vampire who lived for hundreds of years, was almost assassinated by a group of masked soldiers and was helped by the blind girl Mi Lan and her friend, Situ Weilian. After his rescue, Shen Zhiheng had gone to repay Mi Lan’s good deeds and found that her family situation was very dire, making him more concerned with his saviour.

When the assassination attempt failed, the cunning director of military operations department Li Ying Liang, who has intense hatred of Shen Zhiheng, vows to find out the secrets of the vampire, and then kill him for what happened to his family.

Adapted from the novel 'Ru Yue' (如月) by Ni Luo (尼罗)

Sources: My Dramalist | Baidu | Weibo

Novel Link: Mandarin

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

CHARACTER POSTERS

IMDciwL.jpg

Gao Wei Guang as SHEN ZHI HENG

gSJ30M7.jpg

Ouyang Nana as MI LAN

Fr16kHb.jpg

Dong Sicheng as SITU WEI LIAN

Spoiler

3wPSXln.jpg

Huang Meng Ying as JIN JING XUE

WxFqQ0q.jpg

Ren Shi Hao as LI YING LIANG

6GCtSg5.jpg

Tang Jing Mei as MU LI HUA

Image credits: My Dramalist

• Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

On 10/28/2021 at 11:52 AM, leo2020 said:

OMG, Vengo as a vampire is 

The all-cast photo is also cool). By the way, it's not visible on that photos, but his character's hair is braided :D.

He got the presence and aura too of his character. Just look at this impromptu "runway" walk. :D

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

I'm looking forward to this one! It's been a while since I watched a good vampire movie/drama!

3 hours ago, leo2020 said:

OMG, Vengo as a vampire is :fullofhearts:

The all-cast photo is also cool). By the way, it's not visible on that photos, but his character's hair is braided :D.

Really like the braid!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

Really like the braid!

Me2:wub:

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

He got the presence and aura too of his character. Just look at this impromptu "runway" walk. :D

Ohh, yes, he is very good at that "walking" thing:D.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, ElleSor said:

OMG..... Vampire Vengo!!!

Seriously echoed the thought about sparkling.

Ahahaha, but I think that's only in the Twilight Series, otherwise the usual vampire characteristic would be they can't be out in sunlight? I've read somewhere that Chinese vampires are as normal as humans can be, with the exceptions of consuming blood and longer lifespan/being immortal. 

• Like 2