[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read some people wanted Lee Je Hoon to be her opposite male lead, and I think LJH and her would make a cute couple. LJH also said he wants to do romance dramas nowadays. I'm supporting the idea her with LJH together.

Anyway I'm glad PBY confirmed it. I hope it would be a good drama and her role here would be more substantial than Oh My Ghost.

2 hours ago, JoonB said:

Yay, Park Bo Young is back.

Can't wait to know who will her male lead be.

Oh gosh.. I have several in mind :D But depends on the story plot... the one I like is in a family drama right now..ooooh. Ha ha :P 

wow, park bo young again xD

i love her since i watched her movie with Song Joong Ki in Werewolf Boy :9

her role would be the badass one and the scriptwriter is the scripwriter of Eun Dong. Gonna have a tissue then xD

but can i wish Song Joong Ki ? I need them reunited in small screen xD

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my gosh. I know this 2017 that 7 month more but I suddenly am thinking Park Bo Young drama.  Who would I want to be the male lead.. Ha ha. Just giddy. Somebody with charisma and that onscreen presence. Impressive acting.  I have this silly dumb smile on my face :D:P 

On 6/24/2016 at 2:08 PM, jongski said:

YES! THANK YOU kdramagods! My favorite actress!!! I love her to the moon and back! yes another drama! and  coming from  writer  MLED..wowowww! I cried with her as Bong Sun in OMG!

@Go Seung Ji thanks for the thread:wub:

Hi @jongski,   Looks like our rookie writer (Beak Mi Kyung MLED ) didn't waste no time breaking out her writing devices or she never

she never put them away because she's back already from the success of our favorite heart stoppa JJM.. Now she's even bringing back another veteran actor hope she continue going this route writing more mature dramas for the matures minds.... 

On 6/26/2016 at 10:27 AM, JoonB said:

Yay, Park Bo Young is back.

Can't wait to know who will her male lead be.

Praises 

• 2 weeks later...

Upping this one. This is the drama I'm anticipating next year.

@JoonB yeah  also curious who will be the male lead. I'm excited. Hmm I wonder..

@Go Seung Ji  any clues? Ha ha. Obviously Lee Je Hoon is out cos he's already doing a drama with Shin Min Ah. So that leaves.....ohmigosh :o I think viewers want the werewolf boy ha ha ha :P

• 3 weeks later...

Because I just happen to thinking about dramas I'm waiting for. I wanna see her again in the small screen. PBY is <3

Who best to be the male lead? No announcement. Waiting JTBC news about this drama and the others who will be part of this.

Clzlue7UgAAZ4Of.jpg

Oh my Ji Soo why do you have to be a second lead again?...I already suffered from Sassy Go Go and haven't moved on yet on my SLS ...then this came along...I was like: OH NO not again...  6iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji on the lighter side PBY is really  a beauty... I'm looking forward to this drama and I'm pretty sure that I'll be shipping the sinking ship again... why am I always at the other side....sad!....

On 6/27/2016 at 7:09 AM, ruzikie said:

wow, park bo young again xD

i love her since i watched her movie with Song Joong Ki in Werewolf Boy :9

her role would be the badass one and the scriptwriter is the scripwriter of Eun Dong. Gonna have a tissue then xD

but can i wish Song Joong Ki ? I need them reunited in small screen xD

Hi there.. I'm new in this thread and love love Park Bo Young so much. She's so cute and refreshing to watch. 
Question: Is there any Park Bo Young's thread or Park Bo Young - Song Jong Ki's thread (I strongly ship these 2, they're so adorable) :wub:
Thank you!!

JI SOO IN DRAMA WITH PBY! :heart:

OMO!! I'M HYPERVENTILATING!!! BEST NEWS EVER! OMG! SOMEBODY STOP ME! JI SOO !!!! In a drama with PBY..  I love her to the moon and back.. check page you'll see my declaration! Bu Ji Soo.. Ji Sooo.. Ji Soo! I'm gonna cry! Ji Soo.  my fav young actor!!!! omg.. lemme cry! Ha! OMG OMG OMG!

My my wish wa sherad heard, cos I was just saying that on the js thread hahahaaa #blessed  new drama for Ji soo in  2017 and I wanted it to be this drama.. or the Wanted of Ji Sung. Happpy! I can't even contain myself!

For those  who see me post here , you would know how I like Ji Soo so much! like number one fan here.  Hah. Thank you kdrama gods.

Thanks for the update @Go Seung Ji and other chingus! :grin:

EDIT:  for clarity  I was so ecstatic last night I said Wanted when I meant Defendant. I wanted Ji Soo to appear with Ji Sung in this drama or  with PBY drama

I DIEDDDDDDD...........WHEN I HEAR THAT JISOO IS JOINING. IT WAS LIKE SOMETHING THAT IS ONLY IN MY IMAGINATION AND SOMETHING IS IMPOSSIBLE BUT OMG IT HAPPENED. WAS MY WILL POWER THAT POWERFUL????

I have ALWAYS AND FOREVER WANTED PBY to be with either kang haneul or Jisoo to be in a drama. 

I really like Hyungsik with Nam Ji Hyun in whats up with my family and with PBY he'd be great too.

But with Jisoo gosh i can't even imagine. i am about to die and explode! I can't wait until January. Thinking about the height differences - gona be so cute :)

Oh and so ready for second lead syndrome haha....ALTHOUGH I REALLY REALLY WANT him to be as first lead

And something about PBY.. i love her so much like unni....i just basically want her to end up with all my favorite actors lol but of course her chemistry with Song Joong Ki is unbeatable .........my love for her is not like one drama wonder type of love...i just adore her for everything...i hope this drama to be a huge hit! JS and HS got so much to learn from the bo yong noona :) 

And we've only learned of the cast, and already  no doubt about it second lead syndrome!!!!! :blush::heart:

jongski atm --> Second lead syndrome Second lead syndrome  Second lead syndrome. 'nuff said!:P

CvbJ7zNUAAA63br.jpg

Ji Soo during Seoul Fashion week.  Credit to owner.

Archived