[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

6 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

i've read in twitter that there will be an extra scene after episode 19.. so that means where not gonna sleep tonight lols!

It's one monday I'm willing to sacrifice sleep for! Hahah! 

Ah, don't know when I'll be able to say this again but here goes! Happy Monday, patients! It's been a whirlwind ride with all of you and I hope we keep it going for some time till the year end hopefully! 

Thanks in advance to all live recappers! May we all rejoice and enjoy our amazing 2 episodes! Wheeeee! 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

i've read in twitter that there will be an extra scene after episode 19.. so that means where not gonna sleep tonight lols!

Yeah saw it also! Too excited! Because of doctors i forgot the word sleep and how to do it! 

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

So did I and trying to find the source for it. Here it iss from this IG pic. Can anyone make sense of the writing? @liz-danielle @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven (THANKS for the translations chingue!!) :blush:

I dunno what to make of it but PSH looks so stunning. 

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, ash011 said:

SOMEONE KILL ME PLEASE.. I DON'T THINK I CAN LIVESTREAM TODAY :(:(:(:( 

Nooooo I was hoping for your EPIC translations hahaha! 

@nonski CHECK Im here and I hope all our connections goes well too.  GOODLUCK EVERYONE!!! HAPPY ENDING PLEASE!!!! dont you dare torment me SPYnim. :crazy: Im kinda too scared to watch it live :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

@nonski *waves* I'm here! On standby, waiting infront of my laptop and backreading all the pages that I've missed on my mobile phone. Multi-tasking at its very finest. :P Fingers crossed that the stream will be good today and not lag. :) 

We're on the last 3 episodes peeps and it breaks my heart to see this show end. Let's pray that it will be a very satisfactory ending but if it falls short of satisfactory, at least the actors gave it their very best performance. Kudos to the crew and actors for delivering one of the better dramas of 2016. :) I fell in love with all the characters from the very beginning and now I am loathed to part from them. :( 

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

So did I and trying to find the source for it. Here it iss from this IG pic. Can anyone make sense of the writing? @liz-danielle @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven (THANKS for the translations chingue!!) :blush:

I dunno what to make of it but PSH looks so stunning. 

잠시 후 19회가 방송됩니다 <--- episode 19 to be followed afterward so i don't its extension scene... 

10 minutes ago, amadeus said:

Please share some live streaming links..thanks

• Like 11