[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

2 minutes ago, Hacci_is_a_penguin said:

Too bad KRW didnt have rayings promise, would have been great if he promise to have a shower scene if ratings reach high like 20% lol

hm , he really care about our hearts . hahaha

Cqdg60EVMAATMpG.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, Hacci_is_a_penguin said:

I noticed(not an important observation :) ), re ratings promise, where being fulfilled with pair. Shin hye joined by Moojiin to dance Cheer Up, Lee Sung kyung with Yun Kyun Sang giving free hugs and Doctor's Directornim with Kim Min Suk shaving their heads together though KMS purpose is for the scene. Too bad KRW didnt have rayings promise, would have been great if he promise to have a shower scene if ratings reach high like 20% lol

If that's his promise, they would have reached 20% by the12th episode. Hahahaha... all the ahjummas in SK will join forces and tell their son and daughter not to watch anything because they need to see krw under the shower. Whether with or without clothes is still debatable. Kekeke

Speaking of pairing, can I be suspicious about Kyun Sang and Sung Kyung? Should we have a shipper thread for them too? ;)

• Like 13

I knew from the very start it will end, since it is a drama. But can't help it. Still sad that its coming to an end! :( 

KRW oppa figthing! See you inyour next project! I am not a fan of park shin hye but i also don't like her. 

The long teaser caught me, watching it gives so much feels. From the teaser, you can already notice the great and sizzling chemistry between KRW and PSH. The moment i found out its KRW, i said to myself finally a romcom, been waiting for his romcom drama. PSH is really beautiful in that teaser. I know she is charming but in this drama you can already see a mature and fine lady. And its really different from her previous drama. Waiting for KRW 2 new movie. :) PSH fighting! KRW fighting! 

• Like 15

Whos gonna do the live recap? Im so tired and i maybe fall asleep bfore doctors end but i try hard to open my eyes with you guys. :w00t:

thank you in advance recaper!! 

(Everytime doctors start aired, it will be hard to me to surf this thread and live streaming, lag like crazy. I was confused why. Is it bcz this thread also can be stuck or what?)

• Like 8

Guest Yammylicious
2 hours ago, pshkrw said:

Yesss.. Fine with me as long as happy ending.. And regrets are part of life.. What important is how are you going to make things right.. 

Yes, sometimes in order to realize things, learning the hard way is the easiest route..;)

Life has its own ups and downs, happiness / revenge / forgiveness is merely a choice.. :)

Downsides are indeed a part of life but you can still rise after the fall..;)

Agree chingu ya?.

Whenever JH is around, HJ will always be in good hands... 

Aja!

I love the hug that JH gave HJ, it is full of warmth that you cant help being drawn in :wub: actually all their hugs are full of warmth (except before they were officially a couple)

If their passionate kiss makes you feel hot then their hugs makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside :wub:

I love how JH touches HJ shoulder and slowly pulls her into his arms and put his chin on her shoulder and especially love the little sway he did while hugging her and rubbing his thumb behind her  :wub:

Aghhhh...they make you go delulu and praying for a reel to real couple :wub:

At the very least, I hope we see HJ say saranghae to JH tonight !! And not leave it for tom's finale

• Like 15

32 minutes ago, starb82 said:

I think he's sad becaus Hye Jung is asking why he went to see her because he thinks they are in a relationship where there's no reason required to see each other.

Hye Jung is still as stiff as ever.

Waiting the day she says i love wholeheartedly to Ji Hong. It's going to be like her asking for the second question, isn't it. Theres a lot of mirroring in this drama, and Hye Jung is the kind of person who needs to experienced first hand about something to learn it.

Have fun live streaming, and fighting recappers!! Three more eps to go.

I didn't mean it as a happy note.

Also, i like the news about their still filming, but i dislike the fact that they are still filming. Fighting docs team!! You are well loved!!!

totally agreed, scriptwriter utilizes mirror phrases to reflect different feeling to different situations which HyeJung or JiHong has learnt, it really hurts to be enlightened by sad lessons. 

- Audiences have seen JiHong paid the price of proper behavior by separating from HyeJung for 13 years in order to learn approaching to do as his heart.

- Audiences have seen HyeJung deadly miss grandma after Grandma died.

- Audiences have seen HyeJing fear to lose JiHong when he did not contact her longer than 3 weeks.

- Audiences have seen JiHong like fishing(his dad's favorite hobby) when his dad died. 

;)

- It is quite sad for JiHong to listen his girlfriend  wonder why he asked her about life and where she went.  

Distantly or hurtfully, how could HyeJung learn to treasure HongJiHong? Being in two minds of learning from losing or thinking over by herself... sigh!!!

You guys know what I meant _ _"

B)

We, as audiences, don't wanna imagine what's next mirror phrases from this preview ep18, we could feel extremely light and lost. 

• Like 13

It Took Them Over 13 Years To Find Their Way To Here....

th?id=OIP.Ma3551a8a62e9f30c3d18452c3166cth?id=OIP.Ma2e29d0e00bd0c0aa46a24ba178f3

In the preview there is something about the way JH/KRW hugs HJ/PSH now that not only looks relaxing but you can almost feel the warmth through the screen where ever you are.  I think it's the way his arms and his eyes do all the talking and it's her bodies response that gently closing of her eyes that makes you know.  How far they have come and the changes they both have made. For now instead of believing in having to stand alone depending on oneself as in JH or being only focused on ones desire & need for justice as in HJ.  They learned to compromise & trust one another and it seems are still in the midst of struggle.  But there is a big difference now for they no longer struggle alone they can find and seek shelter in the warmth and protection of each others arms and they do....

" I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms"  And they did that too...

Maybe that's the theme of this drama That A Heart Always Remembers And Never Gives Up On Those It Loves...

Hoping for an ending that I'll always remember in my heart too...

credit & thanks to original owners of photos...

don't know , guys ...but for episode 18 i feel the same vibe as episode 17 ...like that hug will be the only scene between them .

CqdgYEMVMAAOm3T.jpg

CqdgYxKUsAAGfPl.jpg

credit to the owner

2 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

This is from oreview?or from fancam that capyure this?because that jihong or krw laugh? that hyejung or psh being teased?

i have no idea .

but yes , this is the question :D

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, starb82 said:

If that's his promise, they would have reached 20% by the12th episode. Hahahaha... all the ahjummas in SK will join forces and tell their son and daughter not to watch anything because they need to see krw under the shower. Whether with or without clothes is still debatable. Kekeke

Speaking of pairing, can I be suspicious about Kyun Sang and Sung Kyung? Should we have a shipper thread for them too? ;)

Hahaha true but if that's the case KRW can't make that promise or else competitors will accuse them of cheating and being sneaky lol

Also great idea to open a shipping thread, I ship our second leads too. They match visual/height and personality wise, aww I'm grinning :D

• Like 8

Guest Yammylicious

Everything about them is just a :heart: goal...

No words can exactly express my admiration to the 2.. its just there, you feel it and its so undescribable..;)

Sometimes i am already confused of whats the real acting and their real world... surreal!!!!

20 minutes ago, hina.87_8c8d said:

No, actually i am not. however i do understand your question if i am new)))) It's just I always read all comments here and when  i am done, even don't know what to add. Have been enjoying reading mostly )))) I am a fan of Park Shin Hye (been watching everything she is in, and genuinely had fun doing so). Now enjoying Kim Rae Won's acting and personality too. Not being able to put everything i think about Doctors into words (lack of time and laziness, mostly) made me a silent lurker here. Like whenever you have fun and spreading good words about the drama and actors. Thank you all from an ifan)))))    

Last week u are here and everytime doctors aired. Your username is quite unique so i remember a bit. Kekeke! :D

We got so many lurker and hoping this last eps all of uri lurker post their comment here to say hi ...Or goodbye ( :( )

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

This is from oreview?or from fancam that capyure this?because that jihong or krw laugh? that hyejung or psh being teased?

Look at Jihong hands though.. Like all of us with this drama...He won't let go.. Awww..

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, NukeA said:

Look at Jihong hands though.. Like all of us with this drama...He won't let go.. Awww..

He know to embrace his girl. :phew:

3 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

i've read in twitter that there will be an extra scene after episode 19.. so that means where not gonna sleep tonight lols!

Omo jjinjaaa?? All bts maybe? XD already feel excited for no reason *sigh*

• Like 11

Guest Yammylicious

At SBS livestream the first Doctors telecast is 8:45pm and the next episode is on 10:10pm time...

I hope i'm right with this.. :)