[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Doctors Star Kim Rae Won Wants To Do An Action Movie With Park Shin Hye

AUG 22, 2016

Doctors Star Kim Rae Won Wants To Do An Action Movie With Park Shin Hye

Doctors will soon end as there are only three episodes left. Now that the Rio Olympics is almost over, it will resume programming with back-to-back episodes. The finale will also air tomorrow, Aug. 23.

Before fans see the last moments of Prof. Hong and Hye Jung, Kim Rae Won shared what is it like working with Park Shin Hye. As per Soompi, the actor sat down with Korean magazine Woman Sense to talk about the near-ending series.

He admitted that he was burdened by the cheesy dialogue on Doctors. But as they acted on set, he realized the dialogue was good and the words rolled right off his tongue.

Speaking of Shin Hye, he added that the actress’ high kick left a bruise on his left thigh and butt. The actor added that it helped him relax and to feel less tense. He even quipped that he should do an action movie with Shin Hye next time.

Shin Hye’s character is a tough woman. Because of her dark childhood, she learned to be strong and defend herself from enemies.

Meanwhile, Kim Rae Won also talked about his previous dating experience. Many fans are curious if he is dating now. He revealed he has a friend whom he dated before, but due to work the relationship go downhill.

Before, he sees his acting career as his top priority. But he is fully aware now that he should spend time with his loved ones even more.

The Doctors pair are being recognized for their undeniable chemistry. He said it was always fun with Park Shin Hye, who is nine years his junior.

Aside from his role as Prof. Hyong in Doctors, Rae Won also had a few notable roles in the past. Kim Rae Won previously appeared in the 2014 political thriller series Punch, where he played the chief of the anti-corruption investigation team.

http://www.movienewsguide.com/doctors-star-kim-rae-won-wants-to-do-an-action-movie-with-park-shin-hye/266828

20 Times “Doctors” Made Our Hearts Flutter

20 Times “Doctors” Made Our Hearts Flutter

It didn’t take long for us to fall in love with everything about “Doctors.” It pretty much captured our hearts from the get-go, and it’s managed to maintain its charm from beginning to end.

I’ve actually never been one to like doctor-based dramas, especially the gory blood and operation scenes, but the emotional side stories and strong main characters have made me fall totally head over heels for this one. This whole drama, quite simply, gives me the feels. And although it’s hard to narrow down the billions of moments that made my heart flutter, I’m going to try my best to pick just 20 (in no particular order).

(Word of caution: If you haven’t already guessed, this list is full of spoilers!)

1. “Let’s date” (the first time).

The first time Hong Ji Hong asks Yoo Hye Jung to date, which is also the first time he meets her, made me so excited. Did you see the fireworks? I could anticipate the epic romantic story already!

Spoiler

2. When Hong Ji Hong gets Yoo Hye Jung a
bicycle.

SO sweet. SO cute. He’s SO smitten.

tumblr_o985mnkmzP1utlph9o6_400.gif

3. The first time we meet Ji Soo’s character, Kim Soo Chul.

No. Words. Are. Needed.

4. “What’s your blood type?”

This is probably the first interaction that Yoo Hye Jung and Hong Ji Hong have where you really see the chemistry. Even the sunlight in the background adds to their destined path together.

5. “She’s mine.”

Let’s just take a second to imagine him saying this to all us Ji Soo fans, ok?

6. When Hong Ji Hong runs after Yoo Hye Jung.

This part was so heart-breaking. I could really feel Yoo Hye Jung’s brokenness in this scene. How excited did you get when he started running after her?

7. When Kim Min Suk runs after Yoo Hye Jung.

Ok, everyone seems to be running after Hye Jung in this drama. Isn’t Kim Min Suk so adorable following her around like a lovesick puppy? His goofy smile and presence are so perfect for the drama!

8. Hot guy at school alert.

I’d gladly go to school everyday if I knew Ji Soo was going to pick me up looking like this.

9. THE reunion.

I had to contain myself when I realized Yoo Hye Jung and Hong Ji Hong were going to finally be reunited. This scene exceeded my expectations. How perfect were these lines?

10. In-Joo realizing Hong Ji Hong’s true love.

When we find out Hong Ji Hong has been in love with Yoo Hye Jung the entire time they’ve been apart.

tumblr_oa8k8fJvG51var5i8o1_1280.jpg

And my heart exploded.

11. The boxing rink scene.

We all knew that they were going to get up close and personal in this scene, but it still didn’t stop me from rooting for a kiss. I could faintly hear “Kiss The Girl” from “The Little Mermaid” in the background.

12. Second lead syndrome.

Nothing gets me more excited than a good love triangle, so I obviously love the Jung Yoon Do (Yoon Gyun Sang) falling for Yoo Hye Jung aspect of the plot. Look at him cringe in embarrassment – adorable! (Side note: If you don’t love him enough already, watch him in “Running Man.” He’s such a sweetheart!)

13. “Let’s date” (the second time).

Please, stop. And by stop I mean keep going! How natural is Kim Rae Won’s acting?!

14. The return of Ji Soo as the delivery man.

Enough said.

15. More second lead syndrome.

Any takers for our second lead?

16. The rain kiss scene.

What’s an emotionally endearing drama without a rain scene, right? The music, the random phone booth, the dancing, the laughing – it was all perfect.

17. The other reunion.

Look at how happy they are.

18. Sharing music.

This scene is relationship goals. Period.

THE sweetest.

19. The other kiss scene.

Look at how nervous Hong Ji Hong looks at the beginning of the clip.

20. “I love you.”

After the emotional scenes with Lee Sang Yeob, it felt emotionally fitting to see Hong Ji Hong declaring his love to Hye Jung. Doesn’t the OST add to the feels?Which male character made your heart flutter and what is your favorite moment? 

binahearts is a Soompi writer who can be most often seen singing her heart out at karaoke, walking her dog, or indulging in dessert. Her current obsessions include Song Joong Ki, 1llionaire, and Doctors. Make sure you follow binaheartson Instagram as she journeys through her latest Korean crazes!

• Like 12

Maybe JH is sad bcoz he still couldn't find the document that proves SW's grandpa corruption or something..isn't that what he's looking for in the first preview for ep 18? i think that was also what the latter was looking for before his and DS confrontation..

PS...i keep forgetting the name of SW grandpa, hahaha!

• Like 9

My guess is they're both suspended or fired-- that's why JH says he's sad they're in a relationship that can see each other anytime. Haha. Maybe SW appa eventually revealed their relationship and how biased JH was of HJ because of it.

On the upside, more free time for them.lol

• Like 10

I dont know what to think about tonight's eps :crazy: :crazy:

i doubt there will be  kiss since we know there will be 2 hugs but i hope it also doesnt mean there is gonna be bad news for JH or HJ 

Side note - KRW looking gooodddddd in that surgeon uniform ! He does look good in blue:wub:  his new hair makes him look so boyish and perfect for someone's hands to ruffle :wub: 

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, JodyS said:

My guess is they're both suspended or fired-- that's why JH says he's sad they're in a relationship that can see each other anytime. Haha. Maybe SW appa eventually revealed their relationship and how biased JH was of HJ because of it.

I like your thought both suspended but don't think it's the case. 

• Like 7

Can`t be waiting episode tonight!! Still.1 hour 24 minute again..  But the other side I.won`t say goodbye to.doctors... :tears: :tears: tomorrow.the last episode... :bawling: I`m not.sure can move on soon from.doctors, cause this drama very meaning for.me... :tears: one of the best kdrama whose ever I.watched.   the complete packages (storyline,acting,perfect chemistry,songs)...love u doctors.team:wub: keep fighting.. hope tonight rating will be better than before Aamiin.. #keep praying

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, JodyS said:

I think he's sad becaus Hye Jung is asking why he went to see her because he thinks they are in a relationship where there's no reason required to see each other.

Hye Jung is still as stiff as ever.

Waiting the day she says i love wholeheartedly to Ji Hong. It's going to be like her asking for the second question, isn't it. Theres a lot of mirroring in this drama, and Hye Jung is the kind of person who needs to experienced first hand about something to learn it.

Have fun live streaming, and fighting recappers!! Three more eps to go.

I didn't mean it as a happy note.

Also, i like the news about their still filming, but i dislike the fact that they are still filming. Fighting docs team!! You are well loved!!!

• Like 9

I haven't checked previous pages but what I know from the preview text looks like YD know the funds transaction of SW's dad and used that to control SW's dad/grandpa aka help HJ as well?! 

On the other hand SW curious why her father was positive with HJ before and now against HJ. 

• Like 11

I noticed(not an important observation :) ), re ratings promise, where being fulfilled with pair. Shin hye joined by Moojiin to dance Cheer Up, Lee Sung kyung with Yun Kyun Sang giving free hugs and Doctor's Directornim with Kim Min Suk shaving their heads together though KMS purpose is for the scene. Too bad KRW didnt have ratings promise, would have been great if he promise to have a shower scene if ratings reach high like 20% lol

Hope politics, grandma's case and HJ's family issue will all be resolved tonight. And only happy scenes tomorrow :D

• Like 13

8 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Hahahaha!!! we dont get a prize but recognition that we're the Doctors crazy fans.... darn it I shouldve kept my mouth shut. @Agie and @hina.87_8c8d (Welcome r u new too?) We r soooooo busted :joy:

No, actually i am not. however i do understand your question if i am new)))) It's just I always read all comments here and when  i am done, even don't know what to add. Have been enjoying reading mostly )))) I am a fan of Park Shin Hye (been watching everything she is in, and genuinely had fun doing so). Now enjoying Kim Rae Won's acting and personality too. Not being able to put everything i think about Doctors into words (lack of time and laziness, mostly) made me a silent lurker here. Like whenever you have fun and spreading good words about the drama and actors. Thank you all from an ifan)))))    

• Like 13