[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Kim Rae Won Says Park Shin Hye Helped Him Adjust In ‘Doctors’ Korean Drama

Doctors-Korean-drama-August-22-900x450.j

Kim Rae Won shared how Park Shin Hye helped him take on a light character in Doctors Korean drama.

The 35-year-old actor is more known for his serious roles. The most recent would be his award-winning portrayal of an investigator in the 2015 legal thriller Punch.

It has been over 10 years since the matinee idol last starred in a romantic drama. These includedAttic Cat in 2003 and My Little Bride in 2004.  

In an interview originally published by Korean magazine Woman Sense, Rae Won said that he was excited about doing Doctors. However, he did worry about not being consistent.

The actor also confessed to being initially burdened by the show’s cheesy dialogue. He plays a professor named Hong Ji Hong who falls in love with his former student Yoo Hye-Jung [Park Shin Hye].

Luckily, those concerns disappeared as production for the SBS series progressed. The lead character said he realized that the dialogue was good and that it came out naturally. He also admitted that it helped when viewers started complimenting Doctors Korean drama.

However, one of the things that really helped was the chemistry between Rae Won and Shin Hye. Even with their nine-year age gap, the actor said that it is always fun to work with his 26-year-old leading lady.

Doctors-Korean-drama-August-17.jpg

Rae Won narrated one of their earlier scenes wherein Shin Hye had to do a high kick. The actress got so riled up that she left a bruise on his left thigh and butt.

“We were early into filming then and it helped me relax and be less tense,” he shared. “I don’t think I was motivated enough before that.”

“I should film an action movie with her next time,” Rae Won jokingly added.

Just recently, the two sent fans swooning over a sexy make-out scene shot on top of an arcade machine. The episode was so steamy, but Rae Won explained that he tried to be as professional as possible while shooting it.

Even prior to the controversial kissing scene, viewers have been gushing about the undeniable chemistry between Rae Won and Shin Hye. Their attraction has also been evident in behind-the-scene clips that fans have been spreading online.

http://www.thebitbag.com/kim-rae-won-says-park-shin-hye-helped-adjust-doctors-korean-drama/174284

• Like 23

46 minutes ago, parisonheaven said:

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000009527&pgm_mnu_id=43791&contNo=22000192450

(Can't find a Youtube video link at the moment)

Doctors Episode 18 Scene Translation

Hye Jung: Oh, Teacher.
Ji Hong: You came from Soon Hee's place?
Hye Jung: Yes I helped for a bit before coming back. What is it?
Ji Hong: These words make me feel sad.
Hye Jung: About what?
Ji Hong: We are in a relationship where we can see each other anytime.
Hye Jung: You're right. Are you angry with me?
Ji Hong: What about you? You're not angry?
Hye Jung: I am. I still haven't got over it.
Ji Hong: It's good that you're honest. I am angry too, but I got over it.
Hye Jung: Why?
Ji Hong: Just because.
Hye Jung: This phrase 'just because' implies there is a deeper meaning to it. What is it?
Ji Hong: Today the President came to find you right?
Hye Jung: How did you know? Are you going to lecture me again?
Ji Hong: I am not going to lecture you, you did well.
Ji Hong: You still haven't got over it?
Hye Jung: Yes, I feel sad.
Ji Hong: Hye Jung-ah.
Hye Jung: Yes?
Ji Hong: When did you wash your hair?
Hye Jung: Does it smell?
Ji Hong: Mmm.
Hye Jung: What do I do? I just washed it today.
Ji Hong: That is why it smells so nice.
Hye Jung: Aish, why did you tease me?
Ji Hong: I wanted to make you smile. I haven't seen you smile recently.
Hye Jung: No matter how I think it feels strange. Something must have happened.

*Sorry in advance for mis-translations! 

Oh no!! Why does this have to give me such bad feelings about JH???? Pls don't drop the bomb about him having some tumor 2 episodes towards the end?!?! 

Ps BIG thank you @parisonheaven for the very quick translation!! 

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, parmma said:

SBSNOW IG (2016.08.22)

CqcvZDRVYAAh348.jpg

CqcuiWUUMAAMg9J.jpg

c as labeled

Doctors' Lee Sung-Kyung - Yoon Kyun-sang, the ratings 20% commitment 'Free Hugs' 

1471847315-30.jpg

http://news.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=210028

Preview ep18 : Ji Hong's gesture always speaks out loud that JiHong loves HyeJung as he has been. HyeJung is as she is. I don't wanna see HyeJung learn from something happen to JiHong but it might be, sigh!!!

ps. JiHong and HyeJung give hug to each other, could it be counted as rating pledge? HaHa, try to laugh even Doctors' PD&Scriptwriter are very cruel to audiences.  

• Like 15

1 hour ago, ash011 said:

And all the friends whom i have met here are really precious..Please let's all stay together !! There's still soo many things in the way like award shows and all..so let's be together and visit this page atleast once in a day and show our craziness.. :) Cheers to everyone.. 

fighting !!

my head is hurting ... ouch , ouch ...

hello , hello :) you guys are amazing !!!!!

and i believe something will happen to JH . :) SORRY , THIS IS MY FEELING .

But we still have our imagination ... :)

• Like 7

so they still filming ep20 (the finale)  at the moment and wrap up tmorow at noon (23 Aug)

They might not sleeping at all tonight i guess.... and probably some of us also..waiting for the episode ended and subtitle...LOL.... 

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, choi_choco said:

where is the back hug??after this scene??

Hye jung-a please dont let uri JH go home??bring him to your room hye jung-a..dont waste your time girl

Ups..

i believe will be after that scene ... why i imagine that she will not return to look to him before enter in the house ?

and then JH will have an accident ...and .... :(((((((((((( regrets ...and .... more regrets ...

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i believe will be after that scene ... why i imagine that she will not return to look to him before enter in the house ?

and then JH will have an accident ...and .... :(((((((((((( regrets ...and .... more regrets ...

No...no....no.....

• Like 5

Lee Sung Kyung And Yoon Kyun Sang Give Free Hugs To Patients For “Doctors”

Lee Sung Kyung And Yoon Kyun Sang Give Free Hugs To Patients For “Doctors”

Recently Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Sung Kyung held a free hug event at a children’s hospital in Incheon where they were filming for “Doctors.”

The event was held due to Lee Sung Kyung promising a free hug event if “Doctors” passed 20 percent ratings. Recently during the 15th episode, the ratings were at 21.3 percent and passed the promised mark.

Lee Sung Kyung shared her idea to make the event meaningful with the production team. After Yoon Kyun Sang showed interest in participating, the two created a surprise free hug event for young child patients and their families who were having a hard time.

A source from the drama stated, “Since the actors film a lot in hospitals, they wanted to encourage patients who were having a hard time. While the young children were happy to hug the actors, both Lee Sung Kyung and Yoon Kyun Sang shared that they received more energy after seeing the children courageously fight their illnesses.”

“Doctors” will be airing two consecutive episodes on August 22, 10 p.m. KST, and will air its final broadcast on August 23.

Catch the latest episode of “Doctors” below!

@http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/22/lee-sung-kyung-yoon-kyun-sang-give-free-hugs-patients-doctors/

------------------------------------

• Like 12

Im not in mood cz someone gt false meaning with what i try to tell. And he reply as if i was a gangster or someone who have bad behaviour. This makes me crazy. Fortuntly tonight is Doctors-Day and my stress level decreased by time.

Spoiler

My situation remind me too psh nail controversy. LoL

• Like 12

Guest Yammylicious
28 minutes ago, pshkrw said:

My POV is still same based on preview.. I think something will happen to JH but he'll not die.. For sure this drama has happy ending.. 

Deh sister, Same vibes i guess ...HJ should reflect and realize too and have to stop whatever her plans with regards to Halmoni's case.. its the best gift he can give our JH as what their convey at Sooni Hawaii (ep 17) :vicx:

if that would be the journey of the story to make us fall in love more, then be it, as long as its a happy ending for both of them .. call. ;)

16 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

No no no i say no to accident no more crying no more regreting..stay positive chingu ya,,

• Like 10