OTP reaction gemini poll

Lmangla

because we feel different!   

63 members have voted

1. 1. reaction 1 -- love them! they made me swoon

• Find me in your memory: jeong hoon - ha jin (main OTP); elegant, quiet and cute!
    • drama x - no dramas that were really interesting OTP
    • Hospital Playlist: Prof Ahn Jeong Won and Dr. Jang Gyeo Ul; wintergarden ship that actualy sailed!
    • Crash landing on you: Ri Jeong hyuk and Yoon Se Ri
    • Chocolate: Lee Kang and Moon Cha Young
    • Crash landing on you: Seung Joon and Seodan
    • Itaewon Class couple: Park Saeroyi x Jo Yi-seo
    • 365: Repeat the Year: Ji Hyung Joo and Shin Ga Hyun
    • When My Love Blooms: Yoon Ji Soo and Han Jae Hyun.
    • Forest: San-Hyeok & Young-Jae
    • Hyena: Yoon Hee Jae and Jung Geum Ja
  2. 2. reaction 2 - break up already, please break up!

• Wanna Taste: cheol jin - jin bong (secondary OTP); we cheered when they broke up but it was only a few episodes. sigh.
    • drama x - no dramas where I wished for zero romance
    • Love with Flaws - kangwoo and seoyeon
  3. 3. reaction 3 - rather boring; watching water boil for tea was more interesting

• Gracious revenge: Hae Joon - Janice (main OTP, a thunderbolt love story that wasn't!)
    • drama x - no dramas really struck me
    • Find me in your memory: jeong hoon - ha jin (main OTP)
    • How to Buy A Friend : chan hong & so hye
    • Eccentric chef Moon: Seung Mo and Yoo Jin

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/05/2020 at 10:42 PM

it is june! so if you know of zodiac signs, june falls under the gemini sign. the symbol is twins and represents dual nature. so for this month's poll, we will have the varied reactions to OTPs/secondary OTPs. what would be your suggestions for the poll?

reaction 1 -- love them! they made me swoon :love:

reaction 2 - break up already, please break up! :skull::scream::unamused:

reaction 3 - rather boring (neither liked nor disliked); watching water boil for tea was more interesting! :sleeping:

here are the dramas from this jan-june that have finished airing:

Spoiler

Daily/weekend dramas:

Gracious Revenge
Never Twice
Unasked Family
Bad Love

Wanna Taste

Short dramas:

Psychopath Diary
Love with flaws
Chocolate
Diary of a prosecutor
Black Dog
The war between women/ Queen: love & war
Crash landing on you
Stove league
Woman of 9.9 billion
Itaewon Class
Forest
Game: towards zero
Money game
Romantic doctor, teacher Kim S2
Touch
Memorist
Nobody Knows
If the weather is good, I'll find you
Hi bye mama!
Hyena
The cursed
My holo love
Tell me what you saw
The world of the married
Chef Moon
Welcome
Piece of your mind
365: repeat of the year
Find me in your memory
Kingdom S2
Hospital playlist
Rugal
How to buy a friend

Almost ending:

Born again
The king: eternal monarch

each of the reaction Q can have 20 choices; so nominate your choices for the gemini OTP reaction poll. let me know your picks. the poll will be set up once we have your choices. :)

tagging chingus from wanna taste & gracious revenge -- am sure you have picks for reaction 2 and 3. hahahaha... @africandramalover @rolisrntex @Ldy Gmerm @brooksmom @tulip06 @ktcjdrama @sgfan @msmy @tas82 @chococarmela @yamiyugi

calling some find me in your memory chingus -- was your reaction 1 as well for the OTP? @thistle @000231846597 @kaykafisyah @hahanzyy @vangsweetie637 @choco milo @lolly84 @sadthe1st ..............

tagging other chingus from other threads: @kokodus @triplem @Lawyerh @partyon @Ameera Ali @snowlou @thanie @angelangie @staygold @Dhakra @lynne22 @im0202 @TRaNz @JC's Lingxi @wallflowersforjane @mouse007 @Sushimi @jeijei @phikyl @gutibear @yukiyukiku @shana0127 @maribella @UnniSarah @LeftCoastOppa @youngae @celebrianna ..........

P.S ~ if people had a reaction to an OTP than yours, it is okay! :) this is just for fun poll.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Hi chingu!

So..if I understand correctly, we can have 20 picks of the dramas listed and choose one of the three reactions?

so tech side of this site: a poll can have 3 questions and each question can have max 20 choices.

so not sure if you watched 20 dramas and more. hahaha... but yea, you can nominate any number for the 3 reactions. and will build the poll on first come, first serve basis.

EDIT: @vangsweetie637 ~ I have created the initial poll look; this should answer your Q. let me know your picks!

17 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Sorry chingu! I am so slow but I don’t understand how to do this :sweatingbullets:

kekeke... just let me know your picks in a regular post. like do you think the King OTP would be suggested for reaction 1, 2 or 3? any other dramas you are watching... and I will build the poll on my side. :)

P.S ~ how haven't the wintergarden people not made a suggestion? ^_^ ahem... @triplem @Lawyerh @kokodus......

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Sure Winter Garden for life. Prof Ahn Jeong Won and Dr. Jang Gyeo Ul- Reaction 1. 

Find me your memory sorry but this couple Reaction 3 for me... haha... ok throw me rocks and paper I'm ready...

hahahah...... your suggestions added to poll! :D

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@Lmangla are u sure u tag the right person for this.....hahaha i havent watch a decent kdrama for ages u know

kekeke... I am not watching too many either which is why i was blank on choices. so thought I can gather nominations and tagged friends I can think of. 

I am kind of amused that so many are voting no drama x - which is no choice. guess the dramas are not really stirring those OTP love anymore?

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Hmm this one also reaction 3 for me... ok i feel raining rocks coming to my side heavily 

No you're not alone @Lawyerh I was going to put that for Reaction 2 but I really fear for the repercussion of that suggestion. So I just zipped my mouth :vicx: 

Those drama x are the opposite me.

Have dramas with interesting otp, some end up sad...

Dramas with zero rom: detective prosecutor type

Dramas that struck me, but the ending was "no writernim, u cant...

Yeay for slump.

Archived