OTP reaction gemini poll

Lmangla

because we feel different!   

63 members have voted

1. 1. reaction 1 -- love them! they made me swoon

• Find me in your memory: jeong hoon - ha jin (main OTP); elegant, quiet and cute!
    • drama x - no dramas that were really interesting OTP
    • Hospital Playlist: Prof Ahn Jeong Won and Dr. Jang Gyeo Ul; wintergarden ship that actualy sailed!
    • Crash landing on you: Ri Jeong hyuk and Yoon Se Ri
    • Chocolate: Lee Kang and Moon Cha Young
    • Crash landing on you: Seung Joon and Seodan
    • Itaewon Class couple: Park Saeroyi x Jo Yi-seo
    • 365: Repeat the Year: Ji Hyung Joo and Shin Ga Hyun
    • When My Love Blooms: Yoon Ji Soo and Han Jae Hyun.
    • Forest: San-Hyeok & Young-Jae
    • Hyena: Yoon Hee Jae and Jung Geum Ja
  2. 2. reaction 2 - break up already, please break up!

• Wanna Taste: cheol jin - jin bong (secondary OTP); we cheered when they broke up but it was only a few episodes. sigh.
    • drama x - no dramas where I wished for zero romance
    • Love with Flaws - kangwoo and seoyeon
  3. 3. reaction 3 - rather boring; watching water boil for tea was more interesting

• Gracious revenge: Hae Joon - Janice (main OTP, a thunderbolt love story that wasn't!)
    • drama x - no dramas really struck me
    • Find me in your memory: jeong hoon - ha jin (main OTP)
    • How to Buy A Friend : chan hong & so hye
    • Eccentric chef Moon: Seung Mo and Yoo Jin

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/05/2020 at 10:42 PM

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, snowlou said:

No you're not alone @Lawyerh I was going to put that for Reaction 2 but I really fear for the repercussion of that suggestion. So I just zipped my mouth :vicx: 

That would me too. I still have that drama on hold at episode 6 for at least three months now. I’m rather indifferent to both OTPs.

@Lmangla, hmmm, some of these drama shows technically didn’t have an OTP or romantic pairing. I would say Nobody Knows, Tell Me What You Saw and Memorist fit into this category. They all ended without any concrete OTP romance. ^_^

Reaction 1: I nominate Ji Hyung Joo and Shin Ga Hyun in 365: Repeat the Year. I love the way they worked together to solve their mysteries while growing closer.

Also, maybe you can add When My Love Blooms. Reaction 1: Yoon Ji Soo and Han Jae Hyun. 

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

Also, maybe you can add When My Love Blooms. Reaction 1: Yoon Ji Soo and Han Jae Hyun. 

Oh, I would totally vote for this one without blinking. Both the younger and older version :wub: 

This first half of the year seems to be dominated with non-romance when we look at the list. 

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lmangla Reaction 2 is like tailor made by you for that couple

hahhaha... they are the inspiration behind the poll. with some OTPs, you are annoyed they got together!

Wy1.gif

@thanie ~ the poll is very old tech; can only vote once. but have included your choice.

29 minutes ago, staygold said:

Forest otp needs to be on question #1 I feel. 

I seem to have not watched many kdramas this year. :ph34r:

didn't even realize there was a drama called forest. thought you were talking about secret forest for a bit. have added it to the poll but hope I got the right coupling. synopsis says mysterious forest. so just making sure, the OTP is human right? San-Hyeok & Young-Jae? we are not talking about some lead + tree/alien/spirit or some combination like that? :sweatingbullets:

tenor.png

54 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

we are not talking about some lead + tree/alien/spirit or some combination like that?

Shhhh.... some kdrama writer may hear you!!! Let's not give them weird plot ideas! :joy::sweatingbullets:

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Daily/weekend dramas:

Gracious Revenge
Never Twice
Unasked Family
Bad Love

Wanna Taste

Short dramas:

Psychopath Diary
Love with flaws
Chocolate
Diary of a prosecutor
Black Dog
The war between women/ Queen: love & war
Crash landing on you
Stove league
Woman of 9.9 billion
Itaewon Class
Forest
Game: towards zero
Money game
Romantic doctor, teacher Kim S2
Touch
Memorist
Nobody Knows
If the weather is good, I'll find you
Hi bye mama!
Hyena
The cursed
My holo love
Tell me what you saw
The world of the married
Chef Moon
Welcome
Piece of your mind
365: repeat of the year
Find me in your memory
Kingdom S2
Hospital playlist
Rugal
How to buy a friend

Almost ending:

Born again
The king: eternal monarch

haha i tried to quote all the dramas and then sort the ones i watched according to the poll but.. i need my laptop to do this.. the mobilephone screen is so hard to do such tasks efficiently!! :crazy:

1. reaction 1 -- love them! they made me swoon

- chocolate

- crash landing on you

- forest

- find me in your memory

hmm, there are some kdramas with very heartwarming plots though the focus is not so much on the romance  line... eg. RDYK2, Hi Bye Mama, Memorist, The Cursed, Hospital Playlist :wub: i shed some tears for them haha

there is another kdrama not mentioned in the list Extracurricular which i find, a very realistic plot which really touched on the social issues in many schools and youngsters (worth a watch!)

2. reaction 2 - break up already, please break up!

- Love with Flaws

i got so irritated with the main OTP (kangwoo and seoyeon) but fortunately there is the second OTP which made the drama much better.. (yeah for kim seul gi!)

3. reaction 3 - rather boring; watching water boil for tea was more interesting

- How to Buy A Friend

once again, i got irritated by the rural accent of chan hong.. i’m not sure is it because of lee sin young but he sure speaks like how he was in CLOY as the handsome duckling.. <_< 

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

- How to Buy A Friend

once again, i got irritated by the rural accent of chan hong.. i’m not sure is it because of lee sin young but he sure speaks like how he was in CLOY as the handsome duckling.. <_< 

just checking as I haven't watched this drama. so it is chan hong and so hye?

I've only watched CLoY recently but I had reaction 3 for Seung Jun and Seo Dan. 

If the ducklings count, I had reaction 1 for them. :wink: 

Other than that, my choices are already up there. 

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so it is chan hong and so hye?

haha i didn’t complete the whole drama.. i got super annoyed when

Spoiler

he knew so hye was interested in him or rather, treated him as her friend.. but he was a coward.. and sold off that trust when the school bully threatened him to arrange with a meet  up for him with her.. and this ridiculously chicken chan hong left her alone in the cafe with that bully!! i was cursing and swearing at that scene :triumph:

so i only watched until the part when the 3 leads started to hang out together with a motive.. then i was like, i’m not going to waste my time!!

32 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

the title of drama buying a friend lol... don't even make me wanna to watch... :joy:

same here!! but i attempted cos this came out not long after CLOY so i thought u know.. cute duckling.. in uniform.. urgh! bad decision. :confounded:

Reaction 1- Find Me in Your Memory couple Jeong Hoon and Ha Jin is just swoon worthy that it hurts to see them part even for a bit...:love:

Since it's filmed partly during the Covid pandemic, prabably that's why there were less skinships during emotional moments. But the chemistry and emotional synchronicity of the leads made the moments much more heartfelt and swoony even with simple gestures of walking together, handholdings, stares, smiles, hugs, or basking in comfortable silences....as per Ha Jin's words "We say more things in silence...."  just love them together.:love::love:

wow, am looking at the vote results so far and I am so surprised that so many people don't have negative reaction to OTPs. kekekek... is the drama quality good this year? no OTPs that make you pull your hair out? or am I just getting more grouchy?! :D

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

wow, am looking at the vote results so far and I am so surprised that so many people don't have negative reaction to OTPs. kekekek... is the drama quality good this year? no OTPs that make you pull your hair out? or am I just getting more grouchy?! :D

Well, I forgot to nominate for the negative reaction OTPs (catgory 3) Eccentric! Chef Moon.... That was a boring romance IMHO. Not sure how others felt about it... :sweatingbullets::phew:

Archived