[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

8 minutes ago, deandraluv said:

Yeah! I was wondering about that.  Writer Bae is very good in writing love/kissing scenes (or was it PDnim?)  I was pleasantly surprised seeing the kissing scene where JE repeatedly and gently kissed HG's face while HG was unbuttoning his shirt.

I don't watch many k-dramas, but I wonder, do you guys often see this kind of intimate kissing scene when one repeatedly kisses the lover's face in other dramas?  That kiss when they disrobed each other, IMO, is their best kiss of the entire 50 eps.  The 2nd best for me was at the cabin on Christmas.  The 3rd best has got to be the paint kissing scene:phew:.

Hahaha... I think I need to collect these scenes and add them in the MV :P

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, deandraluv said:

Yeah! I was wondering about that.  Writer Bae is very good in writing love/kissing scenes (or was it PDnim?)  I was pleasantly surprised seeing the kissing scene where JE repeatedly and gently kissed HG's face while HG was unbuttoning his shirt.

I don't watch many k-dramas, but I wonder, do you guys often see this kind of intimate kissing scene when one repeatedly kisses the lover's face in other dramas?  That kiss when they disrobed each other, IMO, is their best kiss of the entire 50 eps.  The 2nd best for me was at the cabin on Christmas.  The 3rd best has got to be the paint kissing scene:phew:.

Haha, was talking to a Korean friend, and yes we agreed this is the best kiss from Korean drama we had seen. 

Well, KHJ & JJH may possibly set new kissing standard for K-drama from now on! :P 

• Like 8

17 hours ago, deandraluv said:

I don't watch many k-dramas, but I wonder, do you guys often see this kind of intimate kissing scene when one repeatedly kisses the lover's face in other dramas?  That kiss when they disrobed each other, IMO, is their best kiss of the entire 50 eps.  The 2nd best for me was at the cabin on Christmas.  The 3rd best has got to be the paint kissing scene

i second your choices of kissing scene....

but the best one for me.... is after they eat dinner and JE ask DHK for a goodbye kiss...you notice how JE tease DHK with that kiss...and DHK facial reaction was priceless...how disappointed she is  :mellow::mellow:that when she wrap her arms on JE neck... suddenly JE stop  and push her away.

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, a15t3 said:

I keep reading chingu says writer changes plot, story line.  Is there somewhere shows the story before it was directed into screen?  I think it is unlike Cheese in the Trap where it is written and published.

objectively speaking , I think is controversial! 

As we know, the filming didn't complete till a couple of days before the final curtain. 

This would had given the writer ample chances to tweet the story along the way.

Just like we will fine tune our proposals till the presentation, i didn't think is any concern.

What i m certain was DHG is the only woman CJE loves throughout the plot.

JJH said this himself in an interview during the early stage of the drama.

He mention he knew instantly upon his 1st reading of the script.

If I can find the video clip of the interview will share it here. 

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, trust71 said:

but the best one for me.... is after they eat dinner and JE ask DHK for a goodbye kiss...you notice how JE tease DHK with that kiss...and DHK facial reaction was priceless...how disappointed she is  :mellow::mellow:that when she wrap her arms on JE neck... suddenly JE stop  and push her away.

Haha... Yeah, I recalled shouting out "bastard" when I 1st saw that scene :P

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, juntan said:

objectively speaking , I think is controversial! 

As we know, the filming didn't complete till a couple of days before the final curtain. 

This would had given the writer ample chances to tweet the story along the way.

Just like we will fine tune our proposals till the presentation, i didn't think is any concern.

What i m certain was DHG is the only woman CJE loves throughout the plot.

JJH said this himself in an interview during the early stage of the drama.

He mention he knew instantly upon his 1st reading of the script.

If I can find the video clip of the interview will share it here. 

I think most k-drama has similar trend, and yes .. it gives chances to fine tune which becomes favorable to lovable ending.  You gave good analogy with the presentation proposals :), no concern but benefit, yes.  As it is drama, I am certain, no matter how many twists and turns the writer wants to add into it, she won't end up pairing lead actor to second lead actress, vv.  It will ruin the chemistry and its ratings.  Look fwd to the interview clip, if you manage to find :)  Thank you, @juntan

• Like 7

1 hour ago, a15t3 said:

Lol.. me, I haven't watched last 2 eps yet.  Am I trying to stop the time, pretending not to watch them yet?  :w00t:

Wow!  I admire your patience!!! You should, chingu!  You don't know what you miss out:phew::wub: as @Kehinde

Pointed out as the best kiss in k-dramas.....

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, deandraluv said:

Wow!  I admire your patience!!! You should, chingu!  You don't know what you miss out:phew::wub: as @Kehinde

Pointed out as the best kiss in k-dramas.....

@deandraluv~ I realize I have this change lately, tend to hold up last ep to watch.  I am trying to understand myself for reason doing that.  Guess I can list out some :w00t: haha for sure, I will enjoy the last ep slowly and slowly, especially when you've pointed out the best scenes of all :rolleyes:

• Like 7

@gerrytan8063 --- Thank you so much for clearing up the meaning of "aein", plus the other relationship terms.  "Sweetheart', for example, sounds more like a term I would imagine hearing couples call each other in a TV drama!

It was strange imagining very modest, refined men & women going around using a rather "suggestive" word  --- at least, it is to my "ear".

@jadecloud ---Another lovely, interesting post. Thank you.  And about that "message" --- Administrators never got back to me about it. You may be right---I'm impatient and hit the button a few times, thinking I tapped too lightly! Hope your friend's spirits are improving!  Lucky she has you there to save her a 720 page trip in the forum for "background info."--- Sort of like  having her personal "Siri" ( See SPOILER, ) who can answer all her questions as  she goes throught the drama. (A joke!).

Spoiler

Did they really have to focus on her neck?  Had to be a man who selected the photo! ^_^

1)    http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/04/tech/mobile/bennett-siri-iphone-voice/

2)   https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Siri

3)  http://www.armedrobots.com/siri-was-a-darpa-project --- "Siri" evolved out of a $200 million dollar Defense Dept.         Projesct --- Amazing!   

4)   More detailed story about the project described in Item #3.  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/22/siri-do-engine-apple-iphone_n_2499165.html

EDIT:--- @Lmangla --- On p.721 you mentioned a few quotes from JE's buddy, Hyun Woo,  reflecting a very negative view of marriage.   He hasn't changed at all since his days pre-SR/JE affair, when he was very vocal on his views about dating, marriage, and love!  I remember he basically stated the marriage was the death of love & romantic feelings.  It would have been interesting to learn what his family was like  &  why did he feel that way.  Maybe just as simple as a failed romance & a major broken heart!   :tears:

Edited by mdj101
add comment, sp
  • Like 8

34 minutes ago, mdj101 said:

EDIT:--- @Lmangla --- On p.721 you mentioned a few quotes from JE's buddy, Hyun Woo,  reflecting a very negative view of marriage.   He hasn't changed at all since his days pre-SR/JE affair, when he was very vocal on his views about dating, marriage, and love!  I remember he basically stated the marriage was the death of love & romantic feelings.  It would have been interesting to learn what his family was like  &  why did he feel that way.  Maybe just as simple as a failed romance & a major broken heart!   :tears:

@mdj101 ~ yea, it was an interesting nugget that made me wonder about him... how did he become this person? it is just funny because while he may be negative about his own romantic status, he certainly was quite supportive of JE and wanted JE and HK to get together. so he seems more romantic but yet quite cynical. interesting combo that does make you wonder what was the back story... thats why I think the writer may have written down a sort of outline for this character and then never got around to fleshing it out.. pity no? but was curious to see how people thought of these basic quotes themselves especially since I have never heard of them before.

so like the first one -- it seems like montaigne is saying that single people want to be married while married people want to be single again. is that true? and the second one -- solving problems together that didn't exist before? well a single person will struggle with different mountains than a married couple. but are those mountains comparable? and the third -- woah! probably a quote that would be heard around divorce courts no?

what do you think of these quotes?

On 3/1/2016 at 9:50 PM, Lmangla said:

here are the 3 quotes -- what do folks make of them? any thoughts?

• marriage is like a birdcage. the bird outside of the cage fight hard to get inside the cage. the birds inside the cage fight hard to get out. - michel de montaigne
  • marriage is an attempt to solve problems together which you didn't even have when you were on your own - eddie cantor
  • I have many foes but none like thee - george gordon byron
  • Like 10

@Lmangla --- You should hear Hyun Woo "anti-love/marriage" rant in the very first couple minutes of Episode 2 --- Which played right after  @a15t3's MV (if you "click" into Youtube to watch).   Hyun Woo says "Those who marry for love, die from resentment."   I posted the YT video, instead of writing it out.  But try to watch soon --- my posted YT videos seem to "go to black" after a period of time!  JE teases him about his dating history.

Spoiler

Hyun Woo talking against marriage and love, etc.  ---all  in the first  2 minutes! ---  

• Like 9

as @deandraHow long will this "Post -IHAL" Syndrome last?  I'm asking myself that question.   I 've seen the last episode once .--- And that was long time after it was subbed on Viki. Delaying tactics  --- feared I'd been in tears too much, hated that I wouldn't see them again.They were familiar, like friends and I knew what they'd both been through all this time.

Almost All I know about Epi. 50 is from the forum  -- recaps, photos, video clips,  wonderful Instagrams (videos, stills, English translations,  & LOTS of very brief videos).  Plus all the posts with reactions, quotes, discussions, etc. Spent a few hours going over the Instagrams shared by wonderful  "jijinhee___holic---" --- better than stop-starting with Viki video even!  Then playing the OST.   Most moving for me was Lee Eun Mi singing "The Two of Us",  but the entire album takes me back there again. 

Because the video clips in the Instagram are so very brief, I seem to see everything!  And it feels as if  It's all "close-ups"..(My PC is "freezing" --- I'll be brief!)  KHJ & JJH made it "so damn real" I felt like I was seeing a real husband & wife, on any regular day, happy just to be there together --- a sincerely loving couple --- how I would like reality to be for me & others.  And an  "ideal" worth trying to achieve --- and a demonstration of lots  ways to treat each other more kindly and lovingly each hour of the day! 

I think it was @deandraluv who suggested the analogy of a roaring campfire, settled down to the glowing embers near the end of an evening. Kind of like the first burning passionate love that settles down to the warmth of a long, happy marriage.  And that's what I think I'll see now in the last episode.  Thank you KHJ & JJH.   (if this video is "too much", I'll fix it!)

EDIT:--- Tried to find a "fire" video with steady, strong embers and intermittent, but pretty frequents, flare-ups of shooting flames (of loving passion, of course!) --- representing the loving warmth of a long, happy marriage!

AND KISSES?   :wub:  WOW>... OMG... I've been paying close attention since the December "Cabin Kiss".  We saw several BTS videos of the making of that scene. I have been convinced that the GENIUS behind the kisses is the Director.  He is very clear & precise in directing KHJ & JJH. Wish I knew what he said and what he was advising from the background!  But I think he is a real "Romantic" and an Artist when it comes to directing loving scenes between a couple.  He set the mood as well,Telling KHJ how beautiful she was  (Wow!), crew kept low, quiet, very respectful of the actors getting into character, etc. 

But he had 2  very talented, mature actors who were exceptionally capable of giving him the scene he asked for!  Actors who worked as an experienced team, too.  Just a "perfect storm" of 3 gifted artists meeting in one drama. kind of event --- And the kisses were truly amazing!

And all done in the very best of taste.       (Lucky Mrs JJH! )

Doesn't any site still post a "Best Kisses of the Week" any more?

Edited by mdj101
add comment, sp
  • Like 9

Just for the fun of it, I Googled "Best Kdrama kisses of the Month".  Where did they all go?  Used to be a regulars feature on some site (forgot which one).

But I found a site with a pretty good list of "Dramas to Watch for in March, 2016).  Yeah! I need help. Still looking around.  Nice short synopsis plus a photo for each drama. And I see some actors and some them that interest me!

For example, "Memory" with the actor, Lee Sung Min,  the senior manager from Misaeng.   Also, Lee Seo Jin, Lee Jin Wook, Rain, and a "baby" but I like him anyway, Jang Geung Suk  (Wonder how he's growing up?)

The end of IHAL left a real vacuum in my Drama viewing.  And It's really not that easy to fill that gap!

Edited by mdj101
sr
  • Like 7

7 hours ago, trust71 said:

Mine too :wub: it has been on repeat

• Like 15

I think it was @deandraluv who suggested the anaogy of a roaring campfire, settled down to the glowing embers near the end of an evening. Kind of like the first burning passionate love that settles down to thw warmth of a long, happy marriage.  And that's what I think I'll see now in the last episode.  Thank you KHJ & JJH.   (if this video is "too much", I'll fix it!)

No, chingu, it was not I who suggested it....It must be someone else...:)

• Like 11

17 hours ago, Kehinde said:

Mine too :wub: it has been on repeat

thanks @Kehinde for posting it here.....now i dont need to keep repeating what i record...just visit this thread and  VOILA! can make me smile already:blush:

just how annoying for a woman like me if a man will act like that.....just when DHK feel the heat ......:angry:

• Like 10