[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

3 minutes ago, gerrytan8063 said:

Side note

Prof Min return to Glamorous Temptation...resurrected from the dead

LOL really? Isn't he supposed to be enjoying his new family life with Yong Ki and Woo Joo in the US? Or at least pop by SK to visit his hyung in jail? hehe...:D

• Like 8

Yeah! iHAL is broadcast on satellite tv in my country now :D 5 times a week. This will give me ample time to savor the drama again :P 

jokes aside..... In the last episode,  chairman handwriting was proven to be fake. Sis was charge for obstructing legal process which i believe is related to the handwriting case. So rightfully, DHG should be cleared of the wrong doing right?  Hence so, shouldn't DHG got her lawyer license back? But she was only going to work as a office manager in BS's firm?  This is something I didn't understand. What did I miss? 

• Like 7

I am now on Ep. 24. Started re-watching from Ep.10 because I just couldn't bear to watch JE betraying HK and HK being so cold. JJH is so good with his facial nuances and his crying scenes are the best I have seen from any actor of any race/nationality. And I keep forgetting that YK and HK are played by KHJ! I feel more sorry for BS this time knowing that a loud and immature hoobae will be shoved in his face in the last few episodes.

Sometimes I think about JE and HK even when I am not watching the drama and I feel guilty towards my husband who can now recognise the title OST!! Many K dramas have OTPs with amazing chemistry but only a few have left such a long lasting impression on me. Oh what has IHAL done to me?

I watched the first 20 minutes of Marriage Contract and found myself comparing the lead actor and actress with JJH and KHJ. I know it is unfair but I couldn't help it. If any IHAL fan is enjoying it I will give it a try.

• Like 13

@juntan

" Hence so, shouldn't DHG got her lawyer license back? But she was only going to work as a office manager in BS's firm?  This is something I didn't understand. What did I miss?"

An Office Manager (Samujang, 사무장, 事務 ) job designation or scope in a law firm will be better known as a paralegal or judicial scriveners (in Korean beopmusa, 법무사, 法務士 )

The job of a paralegal requires a variety of skills; some are learned, & some are inherent to the person. For instance, a good paralegal must be highly organised, handle pressure well, and understand the importance of deadlines.  They must also know how to relate to people in a variety of situations, be highly trustworthy, discreet, and use good judgment.

Paralegals are an important part of our legal system working at the forefront of affordable legal assistance both for their employers and the public. They help create equitable access to legal aid. As many clients increasingly seek less costly alternatives for legal services, the demand for good paralegals continues to remain robust.

Some paralegals work for corporations, government agencies, and nonprofits. A paralegal working in these entities offer limited services (as defined by law) under the responsibility of a chosen attorney. Many paralegals, however, work in law offices under a lawyer's direct supervision.

• Like 10

7 hours ago, 12blbl said:

Thanx for the useful info, anyway what happen at the end, did the girl ended up with her ex or eric?

well since it is super old drama, no point in putting in spoiler! :D she ends up with her ex in the very end though she does date eric for a bit..... if there is a drama category for married exes getting back together -- phoenix is really well done because it shows so well the rawness, bitterness and anger that two ex-spouses can have for each other even as they remember tiny details like what kind of food they like and how they slip into familiar speech without meaning to.... it is an interesting theme of the importance of timing when it comes to love. check it out if you are bored -- it has an odd number of episodes because of an extension (26 episodes) and I really enjoyed it. a melo that still packs a punch in some scenes despite its age.

• Like 7

Dear IHAL lovers,

I wish to provide my own understanding to enlighten some with posting with regards on DHG emotions from

• pre/post her divorce from JE.  She is reluctant to divorce JE even knowing the betrayal. Watch carefully ep 1-9. Even DHG mum wanted JE reconcile with DHG (If you watch carefully JE is persistent to divorce not because of SR). JE never loved SR. JE used SR as a tool to hurt DHG just to run away or as an excuse for HKG's behaviour after marriage and causing ES death and HG being the hunting dog of CMH
  • becoming amnesia DGYK & recovery of memory.

Summary:

Indeed HG felt painful & hurt for being betrayed by JE for adultery. Though she loathed or hate her husband, DHKG never want to divorce- (why?). If we see her emotion carefully, she is like many real life wife, willing to forgive her husband despite felt betrayed (why?).

What did her FIL spoke to her that made her accepted the offer to go China even after she agreed to JE request divorce?

In ep 30 & 31, after amnesia DHG recovered, JE knelt and told her that he was wrong and asked for forgiveness to start over again. JE acknowledged that he used the betrayal to "hurt" DHK. Hurt people (JE) hurt others (DHK). JE equally loathe DHK - Why? daughter, coldness and failure to communicate. The OST speaks of the storyline. They loathe each other and yet love each other and cannot live without each other.

Why? The main issue is really "communication breakdown" and misunderstanding.

JE in Ep 46, when he showed HG the ring, citing he wanted HG when he loathe her, he wanted HG when she threw him away, he wanted her even after divorce, he wanted her after she is dead..what a crazy expression that JE is mesmerised by DHG. He cited he hated her till nearly death. He said that if HG dun give him all her pain, the marriage will not work out. He asked DHG to come to him with all the hurts.

Why DHG didn't cry in front of JE but BS? Not because BS is better. In her voice over in Ep 49 when she was on JE's bedroom, JE repeated demand to know why she didn't appeal? why she gave him a text vide sms on the day of sentence instead telling him the pain of going to prison?

DHG in voice over stated it clearly; It is for her own sake. DHG has come to love JE more than she ever thought after marriage (before divorce). Initially, JE followed her. Her first marriage is because JE loved her and I guessed she should have ponder JE is best for her that moment. In a scene where she recalled the time she was standing outside Buamdong house before divorce, she quietly saw JE and  voice over in her heart stating that she really missed JE and acknowledged in her heart that she really loved JE.

During the entire journey, DHKG changed finally. At the end, she retained DHKG wisdom and learnt to live amongst people when she was in jail and chose to give her whole to JE (good and bad)- communication. So much communication breakdown leading to this. Of course, DHG did many evil because of her own desire to succeed and win on personal and also because of JE's family and JE's inheritance. at end, she cited she only desires to be JE wife and do good (no more evil).

PS: I have a male colleague. He divorced from wife because everyday he worked late and wife standing at door shouting at him. we think the fault is guys. Not really. Sometimes the issue are the wife itself. For this drama, it's abt journey of HG life. If u carefully view it, her life really revolves around JE itself and all about him. HG said JE is more precious to her than her own life.

• Like 9

Hello to add on,

Why did HG after recovery from memory reject JE? does she really despise JE? No. Watch Ep 32, 33 & Ep 40.

I recalled Je told her that it's time to let the curtain of acting down. Je claimed HG loves him and he is not sure what DHG is doing. JE claimed DHG is doing something for his sake also resulting DHG avoiding him. First, I felt DHG wants to pay for her sins and she felt guilty herself for ES death and to JE. amazing , DHG felt remorse after recover from amnesia . The just character of amnesia DHG as DKYG was in the recovered DHG. She started to run away from JE. This conflict of emotion of post recovery DHG with DHG even after divorce before accident.

• Like 9

Personally I viewed recovered memory DHG didn't accept JE again also due to knowing that her twin sister DKYG issue was caused by JE's brother in law and related to JE family business. DHG wants to seek justice for twin sister against TS and surely it will affect the company and JE family. this will cause JE in between. she told JE that please dun meddle with TS (bro in law ) and his father. HG asked JE, how will JE become?

JE will destroy his relationship with family members because he need to bring justice by announcing issue of pudoxin and his father bad deeds.

See, a scene JE dad's hit him because JE gave DHG evidence of his own dad. She also wants to redeem her own sins and due to feeling bad of past and guilty of ES with the emotions of old DHG and amnesia DHG.

• Like 9

Dear IHAL fans,

I do not endorsed adultery in marriages. sadly, for many adultery to take place, usually there are some issue in marriage. Unless, the man is addicted womanizer to begin with. Some man is womaniser even before marriage. some become rich and start to be affected by beautiful woman. some are tempted. For JE's case, he has already has divorce in mind before begin that adultery relationship. he used SR to be a tool to run away instead sit down with HG to solve problem. probably he hated HG so much not knowing he loves hg and cannot live without her.

JE didn't find HG over 4 years because he didn't see her. Fate brought them together and JE realised he still loves HG (not because of amnesia ).

indeed the amnesia HG (DGY) im but he kept saying DGY is his wife. His eyes is for his wife. after thinking HG dies, he breaked down and avoid amnesia HG(DGY). BS told DGY that JE loves HG not her. After HG recovered her memory, she acted so cold and heartless trying to make JE run away. what did JE tell her? watch & you will understand JE will still choose HG even she is cold as he did said that he will not give up but protect her tis time. There was a hospital scene HG asked JE why he divorce HG? JE answered because his love for HG is tired. Another scene, amnesia DHG asked Je to promise her that JE love for her will not be tired out tis time (that was time before recovery of memory).

I believer DHG has already forgiven JE when she took up FIL offer to china or when she commit suicide. Interesting, JE loving her even she was unconscious after commit suicide. she can visioned what JE did. She is so confidence JE love her and she knew there is issue between JE and herself . DHG told SR not to interfere. Due to JE's intention to runaway, reconciliation of differences did not materialise coupled with so much misunderstanding and evil people causing more pains with gossips (JE's sister JR evil doing). see those earlier episodes again after u finish. U ll understand JE. JE has messed up like he said.

• Like 8

I believe as the story line is written esp for 50 episodes, it give KJH to perform. truly she can navigate between DGYG and HG well.

HG characters are supposed to evolve/change over time. we see her journey and her character gets better as a person , lover, fren and wife over the 50 episodes as DHG.

For JE, he is less ignorant. In the past, he chose to be ignorant and not to deal with evil to keep himself pure (he said so). He has matured and he successfully undertake to take over dad's company and restructured. In fact, JE is sharp, business minded and not only a researcher. His weak point is craze for DHG. Even for all DHG did, even he loathes her, JE love her. the moment JE meet DHG again (after her release from prison), all his attempt to run away fail. Why do u think JE deleted HG phone? He is so helpless and he is so afraid to meet/contact DHG. JE knew his heart will be softened if he meet or contact HG. He didn't want because JE is afraid their relationship/2nd marriage will failed if DHG is not transparent in all. JE is afraid repeat failure in earlier marriage that HG hides many things behind him (esp become CMH hunting dog). There is a scene HG and TS said JE is good and poor. JE's worst black record is he ride on the adultery to runaway from DHG. JE's messed up because of his stupidity and failure to relate with HG. We must understand JE is dominated by HG prior to ES death. JE purely followed HG. overtime, JE got disgusted and loathe HG when HG changed as she worked for FIL. It's not the betrayal which caused the pain. it's communication issue.

JE suspected HG death was due to the company earlier. Openesss and transparency and knowing how to relate well with gentleness and respect in marriage is really an art. Marriage will fail if we only zero in on the other person fault but not looking on "me" first.

• Like 10

I HAVE A LOVER - Finale Ep 50 - FINALLY! Get Set for their RESET!

Finally! The RESET! And for me personally, FINALLY, I get to watch this finale ep that has been so talked about, so hyped about the kisses and the moves...Well, it's all true, all validated. Love the sweet pull-and-push between them. Grateful to writernim for their well-processed Remorse, well-redeemed Reunion, and well-begun Reset of their love, their coupled/married life, the second time around.

One of the best, if not THE BEST, OTP of k-land, superb performance, sizzling chemistry and ohhlala KISSing! JJANG! And the OST, and its lyrics(read it as you watch them), it's just so right for this OTP - The Two Of Us.

Love it when Hae Kang demurely reacts to Jin Eon's kisses on her face, and then when Jin Eon is about to claim her mouth, Hae Kang tiptoes upwards to meet the kiss and returns it with as much passion and love, as is obvious and mutual between them. Whoa! Awesome KISSING & LOVING segment! :blush:(well-worth the torturous wait, LOVERS? hehe)

:glasses:Enjoy:) over and over and over...hehe ...but THIS isn't the end of finale ep,;) There.Is.More :) Thot I'd share this hawt bit first. I know I know, you guys have seen it countless times by now...tsk :P  

Animated Photo

XmphOIN.jpg

k4iksfm.jpg

• Like 13

2016.03.10. OSEN: Interview with 'I HAVE A LOVER' Ji Jin Hee.

Photo:

Photo:

Gist of some excerpts(translated):
In a recent interview conducted in a cafe in Gangnam, when reporter broached the subject of low ratings, Ji Jin Hee expressed 'he did not care about the low ratings".

Instead, Ji Jin Hee praised the efforts of the crew for a well-produced drama, which included overnight shoots and of which the progress covered most of five days a week. Also, that the shooting environment was fantastic:wub:, and never before seen in a non-pre-produced drama. Ji Jin Hee said there were only about 5-6 times when all-night shoot was needed. There was also a filming done in Japan.

Ji Jin Hee praised PD Choi Munseok's:wub: excellent supervision. He also said the scenario was difficult because writer Bae was continuing with her necessary research study done until just before the filming. Because the script was written by famous/established jakganim/writer:wub:, there was no worries.

Ji Jin Hee was very positive and upbeat. Ji Jin Hee praised both Kim Hyun Joo:wub:and Lee Gyu Han:wub:, that they are beautiful colleagues(actor/actress).

Ji Jin Hee proclaimed Kim Hyun Joo's acting has bright horizon, will be much further developed in the future, that she has more acting capabilities than has been demonstrated so far. :wub:

Finally, Ji Jin Hee exclaimed 'I Have A Lover' was a new experience. The wonderful crew and cast worked together for eight months happily. Ji Jin Hee said they could be happy filming because viewers sent their love:wub:. 'I Have A Lover' was a difficult drama but properly completed, thankful to viewers for support and love:), and will keep viewers posted soon on new project.

CR: ARTICLE

Spoiler

Photo:

PS: Feel free to add or edit translation for accuracy or additional excerpts. :) 

• Like 14

21 hours ago, jadecloud said:

2016.03.10. OSEN: Interview with 'I HAVE A LOVER' Ji Jin Hee.

THANKS @jadecloud FOR ALWAYS FEEDING US ABOUT OUR OTP...

how about KHJ?....if you happen to find one pls. dont hesitate to share with us.....

still re-watching the drama..later i add some of my compilation of QQ use in this drama.:) 

• Like 7

are there still few checking in here occasionally? here's a question for folks -- so was watching this reality show recently and the couple broke up; she said that he hadn't forgiven her and resented her even though she apologized. he said that he had nothing against her and accepted her apology but just didn't want to be a couple anymore. so if HK did the same -- not taken JE back but but was no longer angry with him, is that still forgiveness? or does forgiveness means a reset to the relationship?

Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 131

• Like 6

On 3/8/2016 at 10:24 PM, jadecloud said:

@pennyloo Hello and WELCOME! Welcome to the 'addicts' club of IHAL-lovers-who-cant-let-go hehe. I'll say it's better late than never to uncover a gem, don't you think? Please write on as you rewatch the second time around. Many LOVERS are still hanging out here, and like you, are rewatching it :dizzy:  Btw, just curious, which was the drama that kept you mesmerized for over a year?

@jadecloud

Hahaha to answer your question. the reason why I joined Soompi - Goong in year 2006.

Am currently in episode 32 (re-watch), I have so many questions! But I'll list them down one by one once I'm done.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

are there still few checking in here occasionally? here's a question for folks -- so was watching this reality show recently and the couple broke up; she said that he hadn't forgiven her and resented her even though she apologized. he said that he had nothing against her and accepted her apology but just didn't want to be a couple anymore. so if HK did the same -- not taken JE back but but was no longer angry with him, is that still forgiveness? or does forgiveness means a reset to the relationship?

Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 131

@trust71 @pennyloo I look forward to your QQ compilation and your recaps/questions :) 

p0ysIbb.png

@Lmangla Here's what I think ... :) 

As the definition goes, to forgive is to let go of ill-feelings, resentment, blame and so on. If HK is no longer angry with JE, that would mean she has forgiven him. Forgiveness is just that - letting go of bad feelings. It does not mean 'letting go of the person' and does not extend into being back together, let alone resetting their relationship. Although we know they were in a relationship (as lovers and married couple) in the past.

Reset, as the definition goes, means 'to move back or put back to an original position'. As we now know, HK and JE have both gone back to being a couple, and being married, both of which were their stage in life before the affair, the break up, and so on.  To reset is to restart, restore and /or renew. For them, that's the stage in life they are in now, just as many LOVERS have happily seen the finale with their/OTP happy ending. 

One highlight to note re forgiveness vs reset, it's that forgiveness doesn't necessarily end in reset (of anything). But, without forgiveness, there would be no reset.

20160222000008_0.jpg20160229000005_0.jpg

CR: KoreaDaily

• Like 12

2016-03-10 ASIAe News: Ji Jin Hee 'Happy with the ending but felt sorry for Seol Ri/Park Han Byul'.

Excerpt: Ji Jin Hee also said they felt the scenario(development) called for a highlight of the (past) evil (bigger misdeed?) Hae Kang did (hence jail time was needed). Ji Jin Hee revealed he felt deeply sorry for Park Han Byul's character Seol Ri, That Jin Eon should not have taken her as an escape route. Ji Jin Hee felt it would have been better to have ditched the 'Seol Ri' involvement(i.e. affair).

PS: Not too sure about this article's content and so will not translate the rest of it, in case of confusion. But to the hangul literates, please do, if you want to.

Photo

CR: ARTICLE

• Like 10