[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

@hibiscus23 --- I was so curious about the drama you mentioned --- And OF COURSE i had to Google it!   Looks very interesting & WHAT A CAST!  I put a bit about them beneath theSPOILER. Need to keep a good supply of drama recommendations t fill the vacuum left from IHAL.

Spoiler

1)    http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/10/new-noh-hee-kyung-drama-dear-my-friends-lines-up-cast/

2)   Fascinating interview with actress Yoon Yeo Jung.  Let me say "I LOVED the drama, "King 2 Heart" (2012)

https://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/yoon-yeo-jung-talks-well-mannered-actors-and-lee-seung-gi/

PS:--- I learned in a different Soompi forum that  "OnDemandKorea.com" is another legal site for dramas, variety shows, etc. ---When the topic of who is doing "legal" subbing of dramas --- Legal subs (KBS on Youtube, Viki, DramaFever) were "lagging behind subs easily seen on many other sites.  Seems very good --- Free with ads =, I haven't decided if they do enough Eng. subbing for me to get the Paid membership yet.

Edited by mdj101
add comment, sp
  • Like 8

41 minutes ago, mdj101 said:

@hibiscus23 --- I was so curious about the drama you mentioned --- And OF COURSE i had to Google it!   Looks very interesting & WHAT A CAST!  I put a bit about them beneath theSPOILER. Need to keep a good supply of drama recommendations t fill the vacuum left from IHAL.

Reveal hidden contents

1)    http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/10/new-noh-hee-kyung-drama-dear-my-friends-lines-up-cast/

2)   Fascinating interview with actress Yoon Yeo Jung.  Let me say "I LOVED the drama, "King 2 Heart" (2012)

https://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/yoon-yeo-jung-talks-well-mannered-actors-and-lee-seung-gi/

PS:--- I learned in a different Soompi forum that  "OnDemandKorea.com" is another legal site for dramas, variety shows, etc. ---When the topic of who is doing "legal" subbing of dramas --- Legal subs (KBS on Youtube, Viki, DramaFever) were "lagging behind subs easily seen on many other sites.  Seems very good --- Free with ads =, I haven't decided if they do enough Eng. subbing for me to get the Paid membership yet.

Hi thanks @mdj101 for the info! yeah try to follow that drama but it won't be ready till May arghhh right? woah glad u shared that site w us here, the more sites, the merrier right? i like that too if it's free w ads, i actually nvr paid for membership, not being cheap but i don't want to give my personal info online such as cr card or paypal! well then maybe we'll see on that drama Dear My Friends when it comes along! :)

• Like 8

On 3/1/2016 at 8:20 AM, Lmangla said:

one of the issues with IHAL is that it teased all these potential stories for these side characters and didn't build on it

I agree with you, @Lmangla. I too, would have liked to have known more about quite a few, as well as HW (and thank you for those wonderful quotes.)

I would have liked to have known the full story of what happened in the mountain that day.  Why did the writer bring in the fact that Driver Kim was there, but we never got to hear his story.   Was he only brought to the story because of his son's position as the prosecutor?  And just MH saying "I did it. I cut the rope," was unsatisfactory to me. Why? What happened? Was it really in order to steal that patent?

And also what about TS and Dr. Min's father? Why was he begging there at night until he froze to death?  Why did no one at the household paid attention to him out there, (including JR.)  As you can probably tell, I also loved the MTS-CJR arc, and loved your thoughts about it. (pg.721)

On 3/1/2016 at 9:47 AM, deandraluv said:

I am back after I said goodbye.  Couldn't resist myself from sharing my thoughts on ep 50:...

JE: "This is a request but get rid of that crazy guy". HG:"I don't want to.  I love my husband too"  To me, lines were meaningful as the old wedding ring symbolized the old JE with his past (incl. his affair).  JE told to take it off because he was ashamed of his past but HG refused to take it off as to tell him, she loved him regardless of his past.  

@deandraluv, so glad that you are back to share more of your thoughts/insights with us. What beautiful interpretation about the old ring. Thank you for that. So having both rings, makes their new marriage stronger.
Your quote about the boat that JE will not leave reminds me of his earlier statement that like a piece of gum he will stick to HG no matter what. And he actually referred to the past too, when he ran away, but this time he will stick to her.  So later on, when he was angry with her, after she came out of prison, in the scene of them with the books, when she offered him a stick of gum, I was reminded of his earlier statement, and wondered if that was the reason she brought out the gum.

@iamtaken, I too like ep. 50. At the same time I am wondering to myself about the new arc that was introduced when HG came out of prison, about the murder case and her prison mate. Was that really essential to the story? Personally, I would have rather had YG, Dr. Min, and WJ time instead.... But maybe - as was suggested by someone earlier (so sorry, I don't remember whom) that the drama was longer than initially planned, and possibly actors already had prior commitments.

Need to run. Will be back tonight.

Img0404_20151225000408_5.jpg

Img0404_20151225000408_7.jpg

Img0404_20151225002605_2.jpg

• Like 16

2 hours ago, irilight said:

@lclarakl,

We all have different opinions and agree to disagree.  This is a reminder that despite the fact that we may not agree with someone, we need to be civil. Using profanity to another Soompi poster, is NOT ACCEPTED.

To be honest, I was so shocked, I could not even get to sleep last night; I found it so disturbing.

That goes both ways! Nice nasty, is still nasty.  Also if me using Richard Simmons offended you to the point you couldn't sleep I would hate to wonder what your sleep would be if I actually used profanity. I know my opinion is in the minority on this thread, but it also should give people free will to be disrespectful to me......which is one of the main reasons I dropped this thread.

:)

Spoiler

On 3/2/2016 at 3:11 AM, lover7 said:
Spoiler

If this drama, shows HG end up with BS, I won't be interested as it is always the case.

On 3/2/2016 at 7:06 AM, lenet said:
Spoiler

BS and family is but a short detour in the entire journey.

On 3/2/2016 at 7:40 AM, Kehinde said:
Spoiler

100% agree. Even the posters will tell you who ends up together

On 3/2/2016 at 6:51 PM, mdj101 said:
Spoiler

Yes, I thought, that does make a lot of sense and could be actually what happened.  And I felt those first 9 episodes were extremely harsh.  I never fully got over the cruel Jin Eon from those episodes --- no acceptable excuse.

On 3/2/2016 at 0:27 AM, airgelaal said:
Spoiler

I'm sure, that writer changed the plot. However, I'm 100% sure that HK+BS was never even an option. No matter how cruel JE was and how perfect BS is, all this doesn't matter when in comes to love.

On 3/2/2016 at 8:17 AM, a15t3 said:
Spoiler

I keep reading chingu says writer changes plot, story line.  Is there somewhere shows the story before it was directed into screen?  I think it is unlike Cheese in the Trap where it is written and published.

On 3/2/2016 at 9:05 AM, juntan said:
Spoiler

As we know, the filming didn't complete till a couple of days before the final curtain. 

This would had given the writer ample chances to tweet the story along the way.

Just like we will fine tune our proposals till the presentation, i didn't think is any concern.

What i m certain was DHG is the only woman CJE loves throughout the plot.

JJH said this himself in an interview during the early stage of the drama.

All the talk about plot change and/or change in character development, all the certainty or uncertainty that exists, begs a scrutiny. Some random thoughts ^_^ 

About plot change:

Spoiler

Going by the literature found on the websites of the official broadcaster and the production house, I don't see any major difference of the plot as outlined vs what has been shown in the broadcast. As for minor tweaking along the way, going by the usual practices and processes in the production of a kdrama, that is nothing surprising or unusual. In stark contrast to that which is unfolding with CITT, where the production has skewed way off track in both plot and character development, to an existing webtoon which the drama was to be based upon. Now after the fact, even though apologies vs anger are flying around, the harm and hurt has already been done. It was really an unfortunate turn of event in CITT, which could have been a roaring success in ratings and raves from the huge fandom it has garnered since the beginning. In IHAL's case, thankfully, there was no such drama behind the drama.   

About character development change. 

Spoiler

I disagree that there has been a change in direction for character development, be it JE or BS. From the get-go, KHJ as HK(and in multi-roles) has been primed as THE MAIN CHARACTER where all else revolves around, be it her love or her life. Followed by JJH as JE being the other half of the main couple, as he has been fixated as a partner/spouse of HK through whom we see the many obstacles that were strewn along their way throughout the drama. JE's infidelity being one of the many obstacles in their life, and ES' death being one of the major events that broke them. BS and SR are the supporting main leads who revolve around HK/YK and JE/HK respectively, followed by the rest of the supporting cast like MH, TS, JR, HW, GS, GN, SH, WJ, Hana, SJ, BJS and the Baek kids.

I think some reasons why many are 'misled' into believing or want to believe and hence hoping, for a HK and BS eventuality, could be one or more of the following reasons:

• fans of LGH wishing fulfillment of their second lead syndrome
  • JE was a cheater, a cruel one. (and many could/would not see beyond this, neither could/would accept how HK never really blamed JE for his indiscretion, nor could/would understand why HK could/would forgive JE and still love him);
  • HK, the main character, the heroine, was seen to be bending over backwards to accommodate and tolerate JE's 'anger/jealous tantrums' and not given any consideration to BS' emotions; and where deep love between OTP, let alone from HK to JE, is being denied or not acknowledged; I think if one can accept and see how much HK loves JE, or how much they mutually love each other, then I guess there'll be no denial, and hence the absence of hope for BS to win HK eventually;
  • BS seemingly is too 'perfect', which I'd personally question. Not based on any bias (although I do have a declared bias in KHJ), but on the drama plot itself, and on character development. Firstly, writernim meant for all characters to be flawed. So, no one is 'perfect'. Further, I guess many have anointed BS 'a saint' too soon, and have also forgotten how 'mistaken or deceptive' BS was in the earlier eps, but only could/would see and could/would remember the helpful and saintly acts in BS vs the 'hideous' cheating act of JE, while ignoring JE's remorseful repentance, and JE's helpful, investigative and social justice seeking acts of magnanimity;   
  • JE's family and their evil deeds/misdeeds to HK and YK being afixed to JE, like 1. JE's dad who killed HK/YK's dad(while somewhat ambivalent on this issue, it is a fact that writernim intended to be seen); 2. JR who falsified MH's confession note that sent HK to jail for one year; 3. SH who has been mean to HK in the past, favoring SR at one period in time; 4. MTS who murdered KSY and also repeatedly harmed HK and YK; and so on. However, many viewers' wish to see YK end up with Dr. GS would be a questionable double standard, if one cannot view JE favorably for HK. 
  • The over-zealous imagined synopsis over at V (where the bulk of international viewers go to for IHAL addiction),which stated 'HK then gets into a car accident, loses her memory and assumes the ID of younger twin sister, YG, who then falls in love with BS'(refer to image below). But 'such a claim' was contrary to the 'Planning Intention' shown on SBS' and I WILL PRODUCTION's webpages on IHAL. And apparently ran counter to the character description of both HK and BS; making the plot outline inaccurate. Perhaps just another 'creative' assumption, or another bias? I'm not saying it is the cause, or sticking the 'blame', just saying it could be one of the several sources of 'confusion' since many international viewers depend on the framework of a synopsis when watching a drama, esp one in a foreign language.

(On the whole, Viki has done a wonderful job with tons of volunteers helping to make language a non-issue to enjoying entertainment/dramas of any kind. KUDOS! and THANKS!  to Viki and V-volunteers!:heart:)

7aYzp5f.jpg

CR: Viki.com

On 3/1/2016 at 8:30 AM, airgelaal said:

My thoughts. It seems like writer was told, that they will have only 40 episodes. That is why almost 40 episodes were so interesting and dynamic with all storylines coming to the end. But then suddenly he was told to write 10 more episodes. And it wasn't easy. Contracts with some actors were over, so he needed to end their parts somehow and couldn't return them on the end. There were not so many actors participating in the last episodes. They even added new storyline with this chinese restaurant, which was absolutely not important.

On 3/3/2016 at 7:43 PM, irilight said:

Oh, I did not know that. Thank you for pointing that out, @airgelaal. I actually probably would have liked it better as a 40-episode drama. But that does explain a lot!

That's an unfounded rumor that came about after the first 9 eps of harsh exchanges between JE and HK, followed by the affair and the divorce. It was fueled later by the many broadcast cancellations (postponement) due to LIVE sports events at that period of time. However, because of the many cancellations/postponements, the rumor became viral at that time, and SBS received tons of complaints/feedback(over 5 figures) about the cancellations and the reduction of eps, from k-viewers who are IHAL fans, which later prompted SBS' spokesman having to come out and calm the heated nerves with a promise that IHAL will be 50 eps as originally intended. All the talk about the reduction of eps was just unfounded talk. Since the finale was ep 50, SBS to its credit, has kept its promise.  :)

PS:

On 3/3/2016 at 2:39 PM, irilight said:
Spoiler

@lclarakl,

We all have different opinions and agree to disagree.  This is a reminder that despite the fact that we may not agree with someone, we need to be civil. Using profanity to another Soompi poster, is NOT ACCEPTED.

To be honest, I was so shocked, I could not even get to sleep last night; I found it so disturbing.

@irilight I agree. Profanity is not acceptable. Thank you for broaching the subject. :P   As this thread's starter, you are doing a wonderful job! KUDOS.

Spoiler

@lclarakl I'm also shocked, actually more saddened than shocked, by your use of profanity at another poster. Besides hurting the targeted poster, everyone of us LOVERS reading it are hurt too. I'm hurt (even though your target isn't directly me) because I do enjoy your POVs, wise words and interesting references of articles. I know many of us liked and have enjoyed your POVs, including your differences, which rightly or wrongly could have been a product of your personal/familial experience and/or your background. Many posters here have had their own share of experiences, good and bad, and have drawn some form of comfort or clarity in what they've seen in IHAL. I understand you have been very frustrated by IHAL since ep 11. I understand you cannot understand how this drama has developed the way it has, and how character BS could not get his gal, among other issues. You've made your POVs heard/read very eloquently. Most of the time, you do make good sense of your frustration. Why give up and give in to profanity? You definitely aren't one to be at any loss for words, eloquence or clarity of (language) usage. I hope you do not take offence at this post from yours truly, but perhaps refrain from future recurrence of profane language. I look forward to more of your interesting POVs in other threads that I know we will both be participating in. PEACE.    

LOVERS, please, please let's have good and fond memories of each other, of drama IHAL and Team IHAL, even if our interpretation of the drama IHAL or our likes of specific character or plot element, etc, is or has turned out to be tangentially opposed to our own wishes, bias and what-have-yous.

Spoiler

In my mind, the only person who has the FINAL SAY is the writernim herself. No one else. Like it or not, this is BAE's BABY, BAE's PROJECT. And we've all heard and seen what writernim Bae has offered, not just in IHAL the drama that just concluded, but also in her various interviews with the k-media. Please read up on her and what she has offered. If you can accept it, you'll look forward to more of her upcoming projects. If you can't and won't, then just walk away from her future projects.

The prerogative of a writer is to write, entertain and/or impart messages, sometimes controversial and debatable, sometimes knocking your socks off with clarity or controversy. Sometimes just for a laugh. On the other hand, the prerogative of a viewer is, to watch this or that, to learn and acknowledge the messages or not, to like the writer or not, and in normal fashion, just like the infamous yellowpages' slogan, 'let your fingers do the walking'. No, not the middle finger(neither literally or figuratively or in a forum setting), but let your remote-controlling fingers do the walking, hit replays or just switch away:)  

C7xqOQS.png

PS: sorry, don't know how to rectify the spoilers.

• Like 14

17 hours ago, jadecloud said:

The prerogative of a writer is to write, entertain and/or impart messages, sometimes controversial and debatable, sometimes knocking your socks off with clarity or controversy. Sometimes just for a laugh. On the other hand, the prerogative of a viewer is, to watch this or that, to learn and acknowledge the messages or not, to like the writer or not, and in normal fashion, just like the infamous yellowpages' slogan, 'let your fingers do the walking'. No, not the middle finger(neither literally or figuratively or in a forum setting), but let your remote-controlling fingers do the walking, hit replays or just switch away

good point their chingu.....:heart:

Im one of the minority that watching k-drama purely for entertainment...if i like to learn a lesson in life...JUST WATCH....JOEL OSTEEN...JOYCE MEYER...JOSEPH PRINCE...AND OUR OF POWER...MINISTRIES....

SO I HOPE THAT THEY WILL REFRAIN TO POST SOME IRREVERENT WORD...IT SPOIL THE  FRIENDLINESS OF THIS FORUM.:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, jadecloud said:

LOVERS, please, please let's have good and fond memories of each other, of drama IHAL and Team IHAL, even if our interpretation of the drama IHAL or our likes of specific character or plot element, etc, is or has turned out to be tangentially opposed to our own wishes, bias and what-have-yous.

@jadecloud~ great! I believe we came here with same purpose wrt IHAL, for good cause.  Let's treasure what we have had, good or bad as experience exchanged, believe that we grow better with it.  We join this forum with all the differences we have.  After all, if we are all the same in everything, the world won't be merriest, will it?  Stephen Covey said, strength lies in differences not in similarities.  What we need is just appreciation of "agree for not agree". :)

• Like 11

3 hours ago, jadecloud said:

2 hours ago, a15t3 said:

@jadecloud~ great! I believe we came here with same purpose wrt IHAL, for good cause.  Let's treasure what we have had, good or bad as experience exchanged, believe that we grow better with it.  We join this forum with all the differences we have.  After all, if we are all the same in everything, the world won't be merriest, will it?  Stephen Covey said, strength lies in differences not in similarities.  What we need is just appreciation of "agree for not agree". :)

Thank you both @jadecloud and @a15t3 chingus.   We have covered 725 pages with great camaraderie...  Lets keep that spirit, or as @trust71 said above - Keep the spirit of friendliness in this forum.

I think some reasons why many are 'misled' into believing or want to believe and hence hoping, for a HK and BS eventuality, could be one or more of the following reasons:

Thank you for your wonderful post, @jadecloud. To be honest, I have not seen as many Kdrama as possibly some of my chingus here.   I  in 2008 by stambling upon "Gourmet" with Kim Rae-Won, and the rest is history...  But from all the drama I did watch, there was only one, where the 2nd male lead got the female lead.

I wish there were more interviews with writer Bae Yoo-Mi translated to English.

(On the whole, Viki has done a wonderful job with tons of volunteers helping to make language a non-issue to enjoying entertainment/dramas of any kind. KUDOS! and THANKS!  to Viki and V-volunteers!:heart:)

Absolutely! They did a fabulous job!

@mdj101, Thank you for the drama links

Spoiler

I do subscribe to OnDemandKorea. They are still sort of new, and need improvements, but they are very open to customers suggestion, and they have fantastic customer service.  As far as I know they are the only site online that gets legal subs from MBC America.  I also love the fact that they have chromecast application (although it still needs improvement), so I can watch drama on my TV.

I will catch up with the thread and your wonderful comments tomorrow.

Img0404_20160101004740_3.jpg

• Like 14

Dear IHAL lovers, this my first time joining the forum. It is not because I am a fan of JJH or KHJ. This is my first time seeing their drama.

Though I started to watch whilst in ep 15, I went back to watch. I join much later.

I enjoyed story line and the script and message. I do not endorse infidelity . However, infidelity and problems should not make someone abandon a marriage. Marriage is also a journey of individual. God is the one who design marriage. There are darkness in each of us (man or woman) that need to be refined by God even through marriage which is part of our life journey.

Genuinety of love for each other is tested and proved when storms rock the boat. Real love overcomes. Real love does not look on other people what the one you love does not have. For HG, she knows she only love JE. As the writer has created BS character with a better person, it does not mean HG has to choose BS over JE, as real as it can be.  This drama teaches us not to "zero" in our spouse flaws or compare.

Again, the ending and the commitment of the character JE & HG to do it well (2nd time as husband & wife) gives hope esp for next 40 years. The drama teaches how one should live as marriage partner and teaches us not to so hopeless even when there is failures to each other to meet each expectation. Marriage is a commitment. "divorce" or "separation" or running away is never the solution to marriage issue. The writer has summarise the message so well in ep 50.

P.S. The other unfinished story is not important as it's not the main gist.  Those are used by scriptwriter to engage us into development of  the character of HG and JE and coming to the end. I like the truth of HG dad murderer is buried in grave and hidden in HG. It teaches us not to pursue the past as it serves good purpose to bury and not to repeat them. In life or before each of one death, surely there are unsettle issues and secret things. we do not need to know all. choose to remember what is good and forget those bad moments.

HG mistakenly blurted JE wrong. Man does not like to be reminded and it is unhealthy. Thus, the script -writer used that conversation to teach woman , how to response like HG, if one is committed to see their marriage to be healthy. I like forget it, do not mention abt it and erase it from your mind. same with the murder of MH and all unfold misunderstanding. all misunderstanding stems from broken communications. It's about letting go and move forward.

JE was so angry. even HG was angry what happen to her. Finally they let go and sleep better and move on.

JJH did so well if some bear to watch from start to end. His character and emotions evolves over time. We need to reflect on the message of the drama which the script writer want to bring us. we would want our ideal fairy tale but not in real life.

• Like 12

To all BS lover. Indeed, it is natural to opt for a lesser evil person. To me , no one is perfect or no one is all righteous thus I say lesser evil. God is only the only perfect and righteous one. Go to ep 48. HG has pointed BS that BS himself also tries to overlook HG civil crimes. That was in Hana room, when BS is crying why the law over look crimes and law is so injustice. It shows HG herself know BS is not perfect or full of justice. If u see the drama earlier, BS didn't want to take up pudoxin case because of SR is planning to marry JE. BS said that the JE is the prince of CMH, owner of pudoxin.

The script writer is good to use the character of 2 men to make us think who HG will choose. HG simply chose JE based on he is the Only one she loves, and not what others would say. even JE's mum does not like HG initially. JE still choose HG. we can't come against union that is divine. God never agreed divorce. But when one choose to abandon or run away from the first marriage instituted by God, it will be disaster. some says, JE originally marry SR. If JE married SR, I guess the writer wants to show it disaster again because the real issues was not address.

The come back to the 1st marriage and restore it with commitment, endure challenges, it's what really what to script-writer trying to deliver for all marriage challenge or those contemplating abandonment.

• Like 10

Deal IHAL forum lovers,

Love is a choice, forgive one another and keeps no records of wrong doing.

See HG , asked JE to erase it.

Between, forgive me if my view have not find well with anyone. I am not here to intentionally disagree .

I just love the heart of the message of the drama thus I continue to watch the drama and join the forum .  All those failures and infidelity are real and not fairy tale. Love has no rationale. what is really love or how love of a lover should be or love in marriage should be that we really need to ponder? Love does not abandon. My mum never abandon my dad even he has mistress and when he has cancer. She stayed with him at his death bed.

• Like 13

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 9:06 AM, a15t3 said:

Thank you @irilight for creating room to form a family of IHAL.  It's good to get together all lovely souls here :).  Let's meet up in another thread, another love :P  thank you all!

Ha ha ha...let's not angry...It's just a story . I enjoyed because it's real especially it helps us to ponder abt issues we face in marriages and how to let it turn well instead of abandoning it or opting for divorce . Marriage is a union which God to design to teach us to relate and support one another.  It's a union of 2 individual in complete oneness of mind despite flaws. overtime our own character and flaws are refine when we choose to commit and relate well without self centredness.

• Like 13

Dear all, we live in an imperfect world.

We will be frustrated or be disappointed in life or things (be it drama or message or views) when we do not know how to choose to response.

I didn't watch many Korean dramas. I viewed many Korean dramas as illusions and fantasy of a relationship that will not happen in real life. In any relationships, it demands communication, honesty, respect, humility, patience and gentleness. Purpose not to find or look at error or flaws of each other (same for situations) or overemphasise on imperfectness. Look for the positive of each human (even for the drama). Neither focus or over emphasise the negative part even for the story line (like infidelity).

I understand all hope to see the character of the drama, will end up with the best. That's because  This is  we all desire to have a faithful & perfect spouse to the end. The saddest part we live in a broken world with imperfectness. We need to choose how to response when it hit us? How if this happen to me?  Is running away or giving up? When we first enter a relationship, we thought it all well but forget to ponder, how to make it works and how should I response when each other spouse family gives problem. At end, focus is commitment to built healthy marriage and strong marriage life or any relationship. Not thro sex but right way to communicate and listen to one another.

Do you know in Ep 50, HG & mom in law went to see a movie? End up they fascinated to have that child and man like the character in the movie..

I understand why the ratings are so bad. We lived in delusions and fantasy, hope drama story become real. It's hard to watch or even we get angry or frustrated when the actor JJH performed infidel husband. Is it not real? Many drama offers provides story line that become illusion and fantasy . We end up idolising a "created character" that is fiction and not real and does  not exist.

The script writer didn't miss the heart of the message she want to deliver at end. She may not deliver what we would like. She gave us the answer of strong marriage. Reconciliation , restoration and commitment to do well and make the marriage to works not withstanding knowing there ll be valleys of life. In this generation, many people in society are broken due to coming from broken family and broken relationship. Children in broken family due the divorce of parents and spouse divorce. People just decide to co-habit instead to commit to marriage.  what really went wrong?

• Like 9

no more previews ,photos and new  spoilers...i miss this drama so much...now i have to choose MRS COP 2 or Marriage Contract ...i love SIGNAL but my TVN link is killing me...buffering so much...I really loved MAMA NOTHING TO FEAR...so i think i'll GO FOR Marriage Contract !!!

• Like 7

A few moment ago i tried to finding ost of IHAL.

then i got it and play it all, suddenly my tears trickled instantly,

cause i remembered their (JE and HG) struggle to protect each other and many more scenes again. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

i really really can't move on from this drama :bawling:

• Like 10

i know that the drama end already......but still a question for me...in the beginning of this drama HW has some interaction with KSL:rolleyes:

but after KSL and JE  came back from US it seem that the writer  forget that they have also SENIOR AND JUNIOR relation in the laboratory ...

until the end of this drama.....they don't have anymore interaction....IS IT an oversight by the writer or just the story goes that they  dont have anything to do with each other?

• Like 8

I get shivers down my spine from listening to the 2 OSTs because they remind me of the hurt that JE and HK caused each other (well more JE). It feels so real!

I remember thinking at the end of Ep. 9 that it is going to be hard to root for JE. The writer went all out to make JE despicable (adultery scenes, begging to divorce, etc) so we are under no illusion that he wronged his wife. By Ep. 15 I was crying with JE, even though he deserved all the pain! :bawling:

IHAL is a reminder that life is not perfect. In HK's case, she chose to forgive everyone who has wronged her, in order to forgive herself and be happy again. 

• Like 13