[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

49 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

“Brace yourself from now on. I will never let go of you.”

Cr: xwangyoung

@sooji28 @PrincessMe2515 @MoOnLoVeRz  @deabakdrama @wackeemarie @hitomebore08 @Tata Lata @thenagain  @feignedreality @FarHanah MiSeu @Layali @kilovekyo @Mona Ys @Yongzura  @moonlover399993 @nchoerunnisa @mamamya88 @kiotzo @YeongYi @ilovekorearocks @sutcliff @Joongier @pigsflyy @13701693478 @jerboa83 @hobeverly1212 @yuhotarubi @angelangie @momono7 @fairyalice @rtl @AuroraSky @MyMindIsASnowflake @sarasona @staygold@kriswu @lilac_alex @zi4r @iridescentmoth @AyaA  @dramu51ch0c10ve@irilight @qwenli @xiaozhu @ossy91 @chi13lou @pwnkl @itzibitzispider @lostmymusic @TeBe @atsu-chan @valsava @Glamour90 @minmar @Tang Soon @jetsu @skxz @whyo @chrissylee @Niki Azia @peny @ailee2 @kawaiibooty @ilia @Carmarie @juenmyrue @kdramakrazy @ain83 @dhia205 @lisethvr @evok @MAROSA_JIN @mynameiswat@valentvcd @xoxobleach @redlion@Niki Azia @Le_Amarant @lebritneeey @Gabi Bros @aprilslily @cedarwood @patoi @meahri_1  @Yippeuni @sunl0ver @KdramaSwimmer @solelylurking @Lady_Lara @uuugogirl @Akiddo @40somethingahjumma @shiraru @littleloony @louisawatson @Bambiina @arabela @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @MrKobegiant @Table122000 @pwnkl @redfrommars @lisethvr @chdom @lolalarue @flower4junsu @winterbubbletea @IAmSoulReader @USAFarmgirl @solelylurking @ruizaio @luci13 @Diana Blanche @hazzle @icesnowman  @atsu-chan @rumasa79 @ilia @Nymeria289 @sharreb @sunshinefate @thunderman1 @Gitakawaii @ruzikie  @violet90 @UnniSarah @simplyme_crazyme @akinahana89 @jlover1001 @luci13 @briseis @kuanphing @zagigirl @trizha @LyraYoo @bebebisous33 @snowglobe147 @Tinkiebell @lovedrama11 @ahriev @liddi @junee22

Eclipses 'Hwaiting' \^o^/ (Let me know if I've missed your name and I'll add you to the roll call)

Add me too chingu!~ :w00t:

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 8

Hello everyone and HAPPY MONDAY! I am still at work and won't be able to live stream and will try and contain myself from getting spoiled but  I am very excited! We should probably prepare ourselves, 2 heavy emotionally charged episodes are waiting for us, I have to lock myself in my room to watch them because I will probably be a weeping mess, lol!

I also read the text preview translated for ep 10 and one thing made me curious, "Hae So wavers in her response to WW marriage proposal", well we saw that coming but I hope her wavering is because her heart is leaning towards WS and not because she thinks marrying WW will anger and trigger WS to be evil or kill him, to me the reason is important.

Let's wait and see, have a great day/night everyone!

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

@MadraRua

Eclipses 'Hwaiting' \^o^/ (Let me know if I've missed your name and I'll add you to the roll call)

:cry: I feel left out....  Even so I would never miss the time to watch...

18 minutes ago, luna07shiro said:

Add me too chingu!~ :w00t:

@Mau_Cherry 

My bad, I totally thought you were there. You are now though. :) 

@luna07shiro

Just added you chingu :) 

And the time is.....

znyDoZn.gif

@angelangie Your welcome :D 

Edit: 

@redlion Your welcome chingu and @fathiayunia just doing it now :) 

• Like 11

@MadraRua khumao unni for the roll call.

Ill (try to)  have to be away from this thread to avoid the spoilers cause being in offc I will not be able to cry (or react in my same usual self..screaming, clapping etc.) reading the live recaps :(

But ill pray to have to courage to watch the raw later tonight. And everyone else here have happy reading and watching Moon Lovers...

• Like 14

32 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

Hey guys @dhia205 @junee22 @solelylurking @hallyus @bebebisous33 and all eclipses

I don't know whether somebody already thought about this before (because it's impossible to read everyone's post with the speed this thread is going!)

I have THIS CRAZY IDEA about our OTP possible future. :w00t:

Hide contents

What do you think if like everybody else is saying, the ending of this drama starts in the future with Hae Soo waking up in a hospital.

After she gets out of the hospital, she sees someone who looks like Wang So and starts to follow him.

She lost him when he come in some big seminar room.

There are so many people there.

Then suddenly it become quiet and everybody starts to sit down, and...

TA DAAH

512ae97dd6a1866ae3161c543873464c.jpg

Cr : pinterest

There he is...

getting ready to give lecture about Gwangjong. :wub:

HOW AMAZING IS IT IF IN THE FUTURE WANG SO BECOME A HISTORY LECTURER BECAUSE HE IS BEING REINCARNATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO MEET HAE SOO ?? :heart:

Kinda like Man From Another Star :blush:

AND HE DOESN'T FORGET ABOUT THE PAST 1000 YEARS!

SO HE BECOME A HISTORY COLLEGE TEACHER..

WHO LOOKS SUPER SEXY IN A TUXEDO

WHO TEACHES ABOUT HIMSELF...

He looks so serious but when he meets Hae Soo...

tumblr_oagx9qlUfJ1r3hdhfo3_r1_500.jpg

Cr : Tumblr

That's my boy!

Okay back to reality. Sorry for my crazy imagination. :P

Ohhh That will be an awesome turnout.  Who better to catch her up with what she has missed than Wang So. However that means he will also have to give her a run down of his marriage and offspring etc. Uhmm maybe he can be an expert of the untold history of Gwangjong and lecture on beyond what's already written down in history books.

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

Hey guys @dhia205 @junee22 @solelylurking @hallyus @bebebisous33 and all eclipses

I don't know whether somebody already thought about this before (because it's impossible to read everyone's post with the speed this thread is going!)

I have THIS CRAZY IDEA about our OTP possible future. :w00t:

Hide contents

What do you think if like everybody else is saying, the ending of this drama starts in the future with Hae Soo waking up in a hospital.

After she gets out of the hospital, she sees someone who looks like Wang So and starts to follow him.

She lost him when he come in some big seminar room.

There are so many people there.

Then suddenly it become quiet and everybody starts to sit down, and...

TA DAAH

Cr : pinterest

There he is...

getting ready to give lecture about Gwangjong. :wub:

HOW AMAZING IS IT IF IN THE FUTURE WANG SO BECOME A HISTORY LECTURER BECAUSE HE IS BEING REINCARNATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO MEET HAE SOO ?? :heart:

Kinda like Man From Another Star :blush:

AND HE DOESN'T FORGET ABOUT THE PAST 1000 YEARS!

SO HE BECOME A HISTORY COLLEGE TEACHER..

WHO LOOKS SUPER SEXY IN A TUXEDO

WHO TEACHES ABOUT HIMSELF...

He looks so serious but when he meets Hae Soo...

Cr : Tumblr

That's my boy!!

Okay back to reality. Sorry for my crazy imagination. :P

OMG GUYS I'M INSIDE THE TRAIN SMILING LIKE A FOOL WHILE READING ALL YOUR PREDICTIONS :D:D:D :wub::wub::wub: keep em coming! Haha

I think, the most believable occupation for Wang So 2016 would be a racer or a biker... idk. Someone mentioned it earlier and I agree. As long as he has this bad boy aura. Hair up. Swaggy clothes. Sunglasses. Haha. (*swoons while imagining Joonki in this* This is totally his style. HAHAHA) and I just can't imagine LJK being a doctor or a lecturer. :lol:

HS being transported back to the present and WS being reincarnated is the only ending that's acceptable (for me and us fans). I mean, to ease our pain and heal our broken hearts. I don't want it to end where HS dies and WS becoming ruthless. :( how about you guys? What do you think?

*2 MORE HOURS :w00t:*

• Like 12

@LyraYoo, chingu, I am so sorry for putting you through that while you're in office. My workday has just begun (I'm working US shift), so I won't be able to watch Ep10 until around 2am KST, I think. Thank God for the short day of work today... I'm not sure how I'm getting through the next 5-6 hours, as it is.

And @KdramaSwimmer, @chi13lou & @luvkstyle, thanks for reading my lengthy post, and for your kind comments. MLSHR has put me in writing mood, so there will probably be more lengthy posts in the near future. :P 

@MadraRua, thanks for the rollcall.

To everyone... As I will be stuck in office for the next few hours, I won't be joining in/reading the live-caps. But hope you guys&gals enjoy yourselves.

• Like 11