[Drama 2020] Forest, 포레스트

larus

Ratings 200212: :D (Cr KDrama News Tweet)

#Forest : 6.1% | 7.4%
#TheGameTowardsZero : 2.8% | 4% 

#MoneyGame : 2.1%

EDIT @nonski that Ep11/12 highlight video :lol:  Is she getting him back for the teddy bear aegyo at the hospital?  Anything you can do I can do better? 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

49575d48c67442128a510a04d1725739.jpeg?s=

"Forest” Holds On To Top Spot In Wednesday Night Ratings + Ties Personal Best

KBS’s “Forest” is quietly holding on to its spot at the top of the Wednesday night drama ratings!

According to Nielsen Korea, the February 12 episode of “Forest” recorded average nationwide ratings of 6.1 and 7.4 percent. This is an increase from last week‘s ratings of 5.2 and 5.3 percent and put the drama at the top of its time slot among public broadcasting channels. It is also a tie for the drama’s personal best ratings so far (7.4 percent), which it last recorded during its premiere on January 29.

In the same time slot, MBC’s investigative variety show “True Story” recorded ratings of 3.3 and 5.8 percent, and SBS’s talk show “Because I Want to Talk” recorded ratings of 2.5 and 2.7 percent. Airing an hour earlier, MBC drama “The Game: Towards Zero” recorded ratings of 2.8 and 4 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1382709wpp/forest-holds-on-to-top-spot-in-wednesday-night-ratings-ties-personal-best

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

Ratings 200212: :D (Cr KDrama News Tweet)

#Forest : 6.1% | 7.4%
#TheGameTowardsZero : 2.8% | 4% 

#MoneyGame : 2.1%

EDIT @nonski that Ep11/12 highlight video :lol:  Is she getting him back for the teddy bear aegyo at the hospital?  Anything you can do I can do better? 

hahaha probably!

aw the ratings, it's not getting any higher, i hope soon.  but at least Forest is leading the game

Aw sorry Foresters, I'm late, mani

@jeonghyang @stroppyse @larus @triplem @40somethingahjumma@irilight @hibiscus23 @andie4u @jongski  @Plummpychan @hulya.23_d801 @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @0ly40 @thanie @Ameera Ali @rocher22 @lu09 @africandramalover @sadthe1st @RobinM @Mau_Cherry @moodypie @Sarang21 @bebebisous33 @alekaonu @Kasmic @evie7 @roziecaparas  @katakwasabi @imgreatgal @lu09 @KDrM @ScarlettRose @rocat @000231846597 @Fabbo @lynseyanzia @junejungki @Samuel Yohanes @mizv @cenching @an-naum @Cathy Tran 

Last scene I saw, KSH and YJ outside of a shop, i think they just got out of dinner (?)

YJ rushed off and SH followed suit.  JY is dancing on a a dance machine, she's very enthusiastic.  After she's done, she danced again and SH watch in awe.

-end of part 1 

Part 2

Sec showing a presentation, some big structure, maybe gonna be built in the forest, I suppose.

Chairman and SH watched the presentation and afterwards SH explains to Chairman.

SH and sec discussing something, (sorry I missed out, had to check my phone), saw Sec putting something in the trunk.

At the clinic, YJ is being cute with the nurse/receptionist.  Resident arrived.  I don't know what his beef with YJ but his animosity is so evident.  I hate men who bullies women like this, esp at work.

SH and maknae firefighter walking then arrived at first aid station, checked on the contents.  Maybe replacing items inside.

BM comes across 2ML.  They're now at the river, 2nd ML fishing. Lags. 2nd ML caught a big fish and BM is so excited and happy. She caught it with her net.

SH driving a gray sports car then she noticed YJ's bike park by the roadside.  Next scene, she saw SH running towards her, he's getting her sneaker that's on the water.  She seems exhausted.  A pouch fell as well, seems it's SH and YJ tried to run for it but SH stopped him.  She got angry at him.  SH seems surprised with the tirade. ( I think she got fired up after that encounter with the resident).  Camera pans on the pouch as it's being washed away with the water and the flower pant inside fell off the pouch.  It's the plant that's beside the first aid station.  SH must have taken the flower to give to YJ.

At home SH, checking on the photos and saw a big tree behind the YJ.  He went to check on the tree and saw a big hollow at the bottom part of the tree and looked into it, reached out inside and got some items, a small drawing, etc.  He saw 2nd ML dad standing from a distance, he felt unwell, the man came to help him.  they came to the man's office and he helped SH.

At the rescue center, 2nd ML seems angry with SH.  Fire siren rings.  Firefighters on the move.  They went to rescue some man.  

Two firefighters carrying SH and 2nd ML.  YJ was shocked to see both of them.  YJ worked on their wounds... on hospital bed now, 2nd ML shouts in pain when YJ was about to leave, can't stop himself, SH shouts in pain also, obviously just trying to keep YJ from 2nd ML.  YJ left them to the receptionist and they stayed still on their beds.

Night time, kids starting conversing, 2nd ML's dad.

YJ yawning by the window.  SH now standing beside her caught her as she's yawning. They're arguing again.  YJ gets her steth puts on her ears then on SH's chest then moves to his lips and whisper, "You're lying."  SH turns his back then turns to face YJ, swoops in for the kiss while putting the steth on her chest, stops looking at her as if saying you're heartbeat says it's all.  They then looked at each other and kissed.

(This is one helluva kiss in kdramaland)

Sounds on

-end-

-preview-

8 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Sorry just caught tail end of the episode.. we have a kiss...not just any kiss...a take my breath away kinda kiss :wub:  Whoa.... didn’t see that coming.  

Meeeee too!  What do we call that now "stethoscope kiss"?

7 minutes ago, nonski said:

Meeeee too!  What do we call that now "stethoscope kiss"?

:lol: Not sure what they are arguing about but it sounded like she accused him of not having a heart.  Which is why she initially edged up close and put her stethoscope on and monitored his heart rate whilst she got up close and personal (so tantalizingly close but she didn’t kiss him).  And then she seems to say, “see, you have no heart.  No response.”  He turns away and then turns back and kisses her and puts the stethoscope up against her heart...so she’s listening to her own heart beat as he kisses her (bet her heart was beating like crazy though)... and again... just so she doesn’t forget. :wub:... man... talk about no holding back.  If she was ever wondering if he had a thing for her or not...well... he answered right there and then.  :lol:

Holy crap i thought Chae soo bin had the hottest make out kiss scene i have ever seen.

But nope nope nope Jo Bo Ah kiss scene is crazier omg. This kiss scene is the hottest ive ever seen imagine having long deep kiss and hear the sound of your heart on the same time.

GG Director nim

I usually avoid this thread for the first few days until i can watch the episode with proper subs.

But dayum...

One of those spoilers you dont mind knowing before.. Reminds me of beauty inside and her private life where i was also asking myself if the director just forgot to yell cut.

@Samuel Yohanes

Jo Bo Ah actually has some pretty hot scenes with Yoo Seung-Ho in My Strange Hero. Great chemistry. And he has the scenes with Chae Soo-bin you are probably thinking of. The circle never ends :D

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Does this drama not have YT clips?

Unfortunately, KBS is very stingy with the clips for this drama . Not sure why .

Also as Viki is the only subber ( am very grateful to the volunteers for doing it) , the subs come out a few days later . 

@mizv come watch ! Storyline a bit cliche & predictable but it is enjoyable because OTP is a good match.  Plus PHJ gives maximum fan service :D 

Archived