[Drama 2020] Forest, 포레스트

larus

So definitely 3 of them as children in the forest.  CC...and probably YJ and SH?  Now that I have watched with subs, CC mentioned that his dad lost their original house in a previous fire.  Might that be the one that triggers the “human torch” sensation that SH has?  Nobody seems to have burn scars though?  Did someone die in that fire?  It’s not CC’s mother because she died at childbirth.  Is it SH’s grandma/carer?  He rang someone (voiceover) - his aunt?  And asked her if he ever lived or vacationed in the forest before...she must’ve said something in reply but we are not told what.

8-A81-AA13-71-E1-459-A-8-EB0-2-AE5-F0-D0

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/14/2020 at 7:13 PM, nrllee said:

Despite the story being uneven and incoherent at times, I really enjoy the dialogue between these 2.  There are little gems in there.  

Yes, even little lizzy (and its tail) is teaching YJ, and us, a lesson of life :P 

On 2/15/2020 at 1:30 AM, Plummpychan said:

I wonder how this scene (for next ep?) could be released early though, is it leaked?

Actually along with the preview of the upcoming episodes, TV Naver Forest Channel would follow it up with a sort of highlight video preview of the upcoming episode as well.  Here is the full clip of the shower mishap SH had :) 

Park Hae Jin release behind story from last week's episodes

4 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I didnt expect there to be flowers in that envelope.

I think they were the same flower(s) she cupped in her hand when she bumped into him after her forest wander and he told her there was a soup that you could make of it?  I think he was (potentially) planning to make that soup for her.  

On 2/14/2020 at 6:01 AM, triplem said:

Unfortunately, KBS is very stingy with the clips for this drama . Not sure why .

I noticed this and wonder why too. I also noticed the drama is not promoted on kbsdrama instagram. I wonder why. Is it because it's preproduced and KBS was not involved in the production?

I haven't been able to pick this drama up yet. I'm in a drama slump....i don't feel eager to watch any drama. Huhuhuhuhu

Lord have mecy! 

That kiss or better kisses at the end tho..

Whenever I think they are done, he would go in for another round, and let´s not even beginn to talk about the kissing sounds 

The camera work was awesome too, so I didn´t have to use my magnifying glass 

Dang!!! this might be the bess Kiss scene in K-drama land for me.

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Lord have mecy! 

That kiss or better kisses at the end tho..

Whenever I think they are done, he would go in for another round, and let´s not even beginn to talk about the kissing sounds 

The camera work was awesome too, so I didn´t have to use my magnifying glass 

Dang!!! this might be the bess Kiss scene in K-drama land for me.

I saw an article of another kdrama featured here about the leads' tender embrace ...so I wonder is a tender embrace a much talk about item than an intense kdrama kiss (of our OTP) which we rarely see on kdramas?  :D

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Come watch this one with us :D 

Miss being in the same thread as you :) 

I miss being active in a thread with you and everyone else too :tears:

I'll drop in once in a while for updates. My slump is hitting me quite hard.

Spoiler

Shin sung rok needs to return to dramaland asap. Save my dramaland please. Hahahaha

3 hours ago, beyaruth said:

I saw an article of another kdrama featured here about the leads' tender embrace ...so I wonder is a tender embrace a much talk about item than an intense kdrama kiss (of our OTP) which we rarely see on kdramas?  :D

I prefer the intense and lips sucking typ of kiss :mrgreen:

Mysterious Forest Of Park Hae Jin And Jo Bo Ah’s Drama “Forest”

Feb 17, 2020
by S. Cho
70fe5b02b67244439af35ab28b2da63d.jpeg?s=

The mysterious forest in KBS2’s “Forest” keeps unraveling new memories!

“Forest” stars Park Hae Jin and Jo Bo Ah and tells the story of a man who has everything except a heart and a women who only has her heart. They meet in a mysterious forest and must uncover its secrets. The suspenseful drama has topped viewership ratings for three weeks straight, starting from its premiere. Here are three memories that this mysterious forest has subtly shown so far.

Spoilers ahead!

The memory that led Kang San Hyuk to first place

Kang San Hyuk (played by Park Hae Jin) discovers that one cannot enter the storage room that holds the document containing the history of the 119 Rescue Unit with just his probationer qualification. He makes a request to Bong Dae Young (Ryu Seung Soo), asking to be made into an official crew member if he places first in their newcomer training. He chooses to take a direct route to quickly reach the end but instead gets caught up in a current. Once he collects himself and gets back to shore, he sees a hollow in the forest, where he watches children enter, claiming that they will soon be able to return home this way. Kang San Hyuk is also reminded of his childhood self exploring the forest with his friends Choi Chang (No Kwang Sik) and Oh Bo Mi (Jung Yeon Joo), arousing curiosity among viewers about whether his memory has to do with Choi Chang.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1383378wpp/3-memories-discovered-so-far-in-the-mysterious-forest-of-park-hae-jin-and-jo-bo-ahs-drama-forest

On 2/16/2020 at 7:56 AM, sadthe1st said:

well.. after the passionate kiss.. his hairstyle change curly wurly :joy:

this one his character for another drama "Old School Intern"

22 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

I prefer the intense and lips sucking typ of kiss :mrgreen:

it depends on one's perspective and context of the drama one is watching

@katakwasabi heeeyo chingu where have you been? On Master of the House? lols! come on here.

Stills (credit https://www.soompi.com/article/1383633wpp/jo-bo-ah-is-calm-and-collected-in-the-face-of-unexpected-emergency-in-forest)

f5bdf5336ea64c6c93d27bdcad58b0c0.jpeg?s=

In the previous episode, Jung Young Jae (Jo Bo Ah) couldn’t hide her happiness after treating a patient for the first time in awhile when the patient riding the shuttle bus headed for Myungsung Hospital came to Miryeong Hospital instead. However, the next day she heard the truth from Park Jin Man (Ahn Sang Soo) that Kang San Hyuk (Park Hae Jin) had sent the shuttle bus, and she became angry at Kang San Hyuk for overstepping the boundary of their relationship. Nonetheless, the romance between the two continued to develop.

In the newly released stills, Jung Young Jae meets the elderly man in the forest. With her large medical bag and Nurse Kim (Go Soo Hee), the two plow through the jungle-like forest to discover the man who has passed out. Jung Young Jae quickly feels his pulse and helps him get up while smiling brightly in order to calm him down. Despite the emergency situation, Jung Young Jae remains calm as she carries out her responsibility while sending Nurse Kim a meaningful look.

The scene in the stills was filmed in Pyeongchang County in Gangwon Province, and Jo Bo Ah and Go Soo Hee carried out rehearsals by themselves to shorten the filming time for the staff who were working hard during the midsummer heat. Jo Bo Ah continued to act as the energizer for the group, fanning the staff who were lying on the ground to chase away the bugs and clearing away the small branches that were in the way. She also brought warmth to set by dusting the staff’s clothes and by thanking each staff member one by one after filming.

The production team shared, “Despite the rigorous schedule in the dense forest and rugged mountains, Jo Bo Ah filmed with enthusiasm while acting thoughtful of others and without losing her smile. Please look forward to Jo Bo Ah as [her character] encounters the secrets of the forest while in a search for her real self.”

Archived