[Drama 2020] Forest, 포레스트

larus

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Imma watching this highlight video...and...it ends at a critical juncture and Imma like...wait. :huh:..so do we get an encore performance of the stethoscope kiss?  Except this time a tender version after the sensual hair tying and brushing of hair off her face?  Or does she break the tension by picking up the hand drawn pic he dropped on the ground?  Way to tease... guess they don’t call it a teaser video for nothing. :lol:

On 2/16/2020 at 7:10 AM, RobinM said:

Korean drama kisses are getting better by the year. Not to be shallow but I hope more (tasteful)  romantic bed scenes follow suit. 

I think we might see it if JBA as a Doctor is same as her previously agressive characters. :D

I'm shocked by this.

And imo this also explains the lack of promo on KBSdrama instagram. I wonder why the restriction though? 

Edit: I also think MM have uploaded some clips of Forest before, but its no longer on MM's IG. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

I'm shocked by this.

And this also explains the lack of promo on KBSdrama instagram. I wonder why the restriction though? 

Edit: I also think MM have uploaded some clips of Forest before, but its no longer on MM's IG. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

This is how we can support this kdrama. :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

Spoiler

7 hours ago, beyaruth said:

This is how we can support this kdrama. :kiss_wink:

I'm still curious why the harsh restriction. I read on a fan account that all videos posted on PHJ's instagram account has been deleted. That just hiked up my curiosity. I find it weird that even the artist can't promote his own drama. I honestly think restricting promo by artists and/or enthusiastic fans is a step backwards.

Ep13

As they are kissing, YJ has flashbacks (?) to her previous boyfriends.  One by one they accuse her of being distant and non committal (holding back).  She appears very calm despite them telling her they want to end the relationship.  Back to present. YJ washes her face to compose herself.  She thinks back to what SH said to her after the kiss.  He says, “with the way your heart was racing just then I thought you would faint”.  She is annoyed with herself and walks out to the foyer holding her head in despair.  Dr Park and the nurse see her and assume she’s frustrated from the patient care (of the 2 men) from last night.

Back at Rescue HQ. SH shows up at work to the surprise of all his colleagues.  He brushes off their concern.  CC appears as well and tries to belittle his efforts claiming that it was just a couple of roof boards that fell on them, nothing major.  They exchange words, each trying to better the other.  SH secretly smiles claiming victory over CC (I’d say - after that kiss :lol:) causing him to be all curious but he is discreet...no kiss and tell.  They all head down for a presentation (turns out YJ’s dad is doing the presentation).  Team leader tells SH to look for Liang (who is missing) to tell him to come too.  SH finds Liang working out in the gym.  YJ’s dad appears, exchanges words with SH (who doesn’t know who he is) and Liang immediately gets off the equipment and they all head to the presentation room together.

YJ’s dad gets asked what his motivation was to keep him at the job for 20years.  He recounts the incident where he saved YJ.  Both her parents were dead (so no brother...and her mom died?) in the car when he reached her.  He found that her heart was still beating.  Pulled her out of the water and he thanked her for holding out and staying alive (so he could rescue her).  She was his source of inspiration.  Someone whispers (SH overhears) that he’s recounting how he saved his foster/adopted daughter.

Back at the hospital.  YJ is trying to calm a sobbing child and treats other patients.

Back home. SH looks through his documents (parentage?) and talks to his grandma’s  (?) photo and asks her why he doesn’t remember anything about his parents and yet he remembers the stuff he hid in the tree hollow.  He decides to take a shower and then seems annoyed that the “hot water” (?) button isn’t working?  Anyway, he rings her (she’s on her bike) and he tells her to “hurry home. I have to take a shower”. :lol: She’s like, “what’s that got to do with me?  Why do I have to hurry home?” He replies, “It’s not what you’re thinking :lol:.  The hot water isn’t working in my shower. And the repair guy can’t come till tomorrow.  Can I use yours instead?”  She says okay grudgingly - she hasn’t bothered to lock her side of the house anyway so he can just go in.

Shower scene with her dad interrupting   :lol:.  No need for recaps here.  Best to just watch it. :lol:  needless to say, dinner was super awkward.  Dad was super nice.  “What’s the big deal?  Living together isn’t wrong?”  YJ tries desperately to explain that they aren’t exactly “living together”, that he was just using her shower because his wasn’t working.  Dad says, “why have you never mentioned that your housemate was a man then?”  YJ (Covering her lips with her hand so her words sound muffled), “I’m not trying to hide anything.  It just never came up in conversation”.  Dad (teasing - I love him), “why are you rubbing your lips?  Like you’re remembering a kiss or something.”  Both erupt into a coughing fit (SO Busted). :lol:.  Then dad says, “you know, I have always considered myself a very progressive individual...but you know those sudden murderous thoughts that other people have?  I can understand how it can happen...” :lol:.  Spluttering continues and SH hurriedly excuses himself.  Dad lols and tells him, “just kidding”.  He serves SH and YJ food.  SH looks touched by the gesture.  Dad shares that YJ still wet the bed till she was 13...YJ tried to counter it with, “I was 3 dad...not 13”.  :lol:  Then she talks about “Chilli” (food).  SH nudges her trying to hush her.  Because GoChu (Chilli) in Korean is slang for “penis” :lol:.  Dad watches on amused.  He leaves after dinner to go home but not before telling her that he trusts her and for her to be brave and not run away (from relationships).

Some talk between SH and his Secretary (boring...so I am going to skip this).  Opposition tails SH to work at Unit.  SH undergoes further training.  SH’s people tails the tail and finds out it’s the Taesong Group that’s been trying to undermine him.

Old lady comes to hospital with a limp.  YJ attends to her.  Old lady isn’t happy with Dr Park.  She tells YJ whilst she is looking at her swollen knee that Dr Park is always rude to old people like her.  YJ tells her they will X-ray her knee and notices her hands are trembling too.  The old lady says it’s just the jitters she gets from coffee.  YJ is distracted by a call - the results from the blood tests she requested (I think from the old man who collapsed) are out...the man has acute leukemia (blood cancer).  She asks the old lady about the man and learns that he’s moved back to his old home (?). 

YJ drives erratically (with nurse as her passenger) to look for the old man.  Voiceover- old lady tells her that they used to all live in the mountains before a fire which forced them to move to Miryeong and he’s probably headed back there.  They find the old man collapsed in the forest.  YJ helps him out.  She notices a drawing on a rock face.

More boring business talk between SH and his Secretary.  Something about the mafia being involved?  New development means they need to fast forward their plan evict Miryeong folk?

When he dropped the basket it was at that moment that he knew he ....up :joy:. Great way to introduce yourself to your future father-in-law. Also why do they always scream in such scenes when they very much enjoy the view :naughty:.  Instead of screaming I would be taking pictures for research purpose :mrgreen:

Archived