[Drama 2020] Forest, 포레스트

larus

DRAMA 2020

FOREST

article.jpg

Network: KBS2

Genre: medical, drama, romance

Episodes: 32 (2 parts of 35 minutes per episode)

Director: Oh Jong Rok (Piano, Style, Snow White Princess )

Writer: Lee Sun-Young

Release Date: January 29, 2020- March 19, 2020

Runtime: Weds. & Thurs. 22:00 (following drama Woman of 9.9 Billion)

Production Company: iHQ, Gazi Contents, Star Force

OST: part 1 Luna - Take Me Now

part 2 Llwyd(루이드) -Dazed(멍하니)

part 3 Lee Seok Hoon(이석훈) - Seoul, Here(서울 이곳은)

part 4 Yuji 유지- Always

Official site:http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/forest/pc/

Plot

“Secret” is about an male air rescue worker from the 119 special rescue team who dreams of accumulating assets over 5 trillion won (approximately $4,470 million) and a female doctor who finds true happiness and love after joining Miryung Forest, where people with painful pasts gather.

“Secret” is a new drama about people with realistic desires, each of whom harbor emotional scars from their own unhappy memories, gathering in a special space called the “forest.” Their scars slowly begin to heal as they discover the true meaning of happiness and learn to love themselves and others.

Kang San-Hyeok (Park Hae-Jin) is a member of the 119 special rescue team. He is handsome and smart, but he does not remember his childhood. Jung Young-Jae (Jo Bo-Ah) is an enthusiastic surgical resident.

Kang San-Hyeok and Jung Young-Jae meet at a mysterious forest. Even though they do not want to, they must live together in the mysterious forest. Living there, they discover small pleasures. Kang San-Hyeok and Jung Young-Jae soon uncover a secret about themselves and the forest. (Asianwiki)

Cast

Forest1.jpg

Park Hae Jin as Kang San Hyuk

Forest2.jpg

Jo Bo Ah as Jung Young-Jae

1579587512740_238493.jpg

Jung Yeon Joo as Oh Bo-Mi

1579587512825_238507.jpg

Noh Kwang Shik as Choi Chang

Ryu Seung Soo as Bong Dae-Yong

Lee Do-Kyung as Choi Jung-Mok

Lee Si- Hoon as Park Hyung-Soo

Min Joon-Hyun as

Lee Nam Hee as Hospital Director

Yoon Bok In as

Im Jung Min as

Kwon Ye Eun as

Choi Seung Hoon as

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Hae Jin And Jo Bo Ah In Talks To Star In New Rom-Com

by U. Kim
e47928989ace41a3a7f4fc39c749e783.jpeg?s=

Park Hae Jin and Jo Bo Ah may be appearing in a 20-episode romantic comedy titled “Secret” (literal title).

On February 1, news outlet Sports Chosun reported that Park Hae Jin and Jo Bo Ah had selected ‘Secret’ as their next projects.

In response, a source from Park Hae Jin’s agency Mountain Movement stated, “He is looking over the offer for ‘Secret,'” and a source from Jo Bo Ah’s agency Sidus HQ shared, “We have received an offer for ‘Secret,’ but we have not had time to look over it. Jo Bo Ah is currently wrapping up filming for SBS’s ‘My Strange Hero.’ We will think about her next project after the drama ends, so we cannot give out any statement yet.’

“Secret” is about a male air rescue worker from the 119 special rescue team who dreams of accumulating assets of over 5 trillion won (approximately $4,470 million) and a female doctor who finds true happiness and love after joining Miryung Forest, where people with painful pasts gather.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1300852wpp/park-hae-jin-and-jo-bo-ah-in-talks-to-star-in-new-rom-com

^^^^

Park Hae Jin To Star In New Romance Drama “Secret”

by E. Cha
695b9708c8784d9faa453d65617007dc.jpeg?s=

Park Hae Jin will officially be starring in the upcoming drama “Secret” (working title)!

On February 15, Park Hae Jin’s agency Mountain Movement announced, “‘Secret’ has been confirmed to be Park Hae Jin’s first drama of this year. It will be his first time taking on the romance genre since his debut.”

A representative of the agency added, “[Park Hae Jin] has been cast in the role of Kang San Hyuk, an ambitious character who becomes a member of the 119 [Korea’s emergency telephone number] special rescue team and who is passionate about money and honor.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1303855wpp/park-hae-jin-to-star-in-new-romance-drama-secret

Actor Park Hae-jin confirmed the appearance of the drama 'Secret'

20190215102734703632_0_495_733.jpg
'Secret' is a work that depicts the characters who have realistic desires to heal in the space called 'Forest' and heal the wound of the heart that is not happy with their own memories, realizing the essence of happiness.

7 hours ago, jongski said:

Thanks larus. Finally... after the sad state  of his Four Men ( which I wanted ). Happy to seehe's in a new drama.  Thankyou kdramaland. I'l waiting for this.  But I hope to see that Four Men as well someday..

Four Men was a mess from the start. I am sorry for the people involved in that drama. Maybe it will air someday, but I won`t watch.

I think Park Hae Jin and Jo BoAh will make a beautiful and compatible couple on screen. Good luck for them! I hope for  a good romcom.

Park Hae Jin Shares Excitement About Starring In First Romantic Comedy Drama Since His Debut

by J. Lim
7d97ff17ae164699afb93ed035e1134c.jpeg?s=

Park Hae Jin has shared his excitement about his first romantic comedy since making his debut as an actor 13 years ago.

The actor appeared at a special event on February 15 to talk about his upcoming drama “Secret.” Park Hae Jin is set to play Kang San Hyuk, a 119 [Korea’s emergency telephone number] special rescue team member who appears to be a perfectionist in every way, but has no memory of his childhood. Fitting of his role in the drama, as well as the fact that he has been named an honorary firefighter for his charity work, the event also included a demonstration of training that 119 special rescue teams go through.

He stated, “This is my first romantic comedy in the 13 years of acting. There are lots of romantic comedy elements in this drama that I haven’t shown before as an actor.”

Sharing that though he hasn’t met his co-star Jo Bo Ah yet, he is excited for their upcoming script reading. Park Hae Jin said, “I’ve always wanted to film scenes that have a man and a woman sharing a moment as they bicker with each other, and this drama has more of those scenes than I could have hoped for. I’ll be focusing on working with her [Jo Bo Ah] closely to pull off those scenes.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1303960wpp/park-hae-jin-shares-excitement-about-starring-in-first-romantic-comedy-drama-since-his-debut

February 15 2019

Park Hae-Jin cast in drama series “Secret”

Park-Hae-Jin-1983-p001.jpg

Park Hae-Jin is cast in drama series “Secret” (working title). This is his first acting role since dropping out of now cancelled drama series “Four Men.” Actress Jo Bo-Ah is still considering an offer to play the lead female role. For drama series Park Hae-Jin will play Kang San-Hyeok. He is a member of a 119 emergency rescue team who travel via helicopter. Filming for “Secret” will begin sometime during the first half of 2019. Photo below is not a still image, but Park Hae-Jin receiving a honorary firefighter designation at the 119 Rescue Headquarters on November 7, 2018.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/park-hae-jin-cast-in-drama-series-secret

Has Jo Bo Ah confirmed already? I'm confused coz he said in his interview that he hasn't met his co-star Jo Bo Ah yet excited for their upcoming script reading...

I like PHJ but I still couldn't move on from the great chemistry of my favorite actress Jo Bo Ah with Yoo Seung Ho... although I know PHJ & JBA will have good chemistry too since I've seen JBA having good chemistry with her co-stars.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Secret 시크릿 - Park Hae Jin
15 hours ago, beyaruth said:

Has Jo Bo Ah confirmed already? I'm confused coz he said in his interview that he hasn't met his co-star Jo Bo Ah yet excited for their upcoming script reading...

She hasn`t confirmed yet, at least there is not an official confirmation. I think she will sign for this drama for sure.

I am curious about the suporting cast as well, who is the writer and which of the tv networks will broadcast this drama.

Thank you much @larus, for starting the thread.

On 2/15/2019 at 3:48 AM, triplem said:

I’m so Glad !  @nonski @hibiscus23 @irilightWhere are you guys ? 

@jongski the whole Four Men saga really wasted the entire year . Just happy that he’s got a drama ! 

Waves to @triplem  little-cutie-says-hello-smiley-emoticon.... Thank you for the tag to the drama pages  double-thumbs-up-thanks-smiley-emoticon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

695b9708c8784d9faa453d65617007dc.jpeg?s=

Park Hae Jin To Star In New Romance Drama “Secret”

Park Hae Jin will officially be starring in the upcoming drama “Secret” (working title)!

On February 15, Park Hae Jin’s agency Mountain Movement announced, “‘Secret’ has been confirmed to be Park Hae Jin’s first drama of this year. It will be his first time taking on the romance genre since his debut.”

A representative of the agency added, “[Park Hae Jin] has been cast in the role of Kang San Hyuk, an ambitious character who becomes a member of the 119 [Korea’s emergency telephone number] special rescue team and who is passionate about money and honor.”

Park-Hae-Jin-2.jpg

“Secret” is a new drama about people with realistic desires, each of whom harbor emotional scars from their own unhappy memories, gathering in a special space called the “forest.” Their scars slowly begin to heal as they discover the true meaning of happiness and learn to love themselves and others.

The drama will be helmed by Oh Jong Rok, the producing director (PD) behind SBS’s “Piano” and “Style.” Park Hae Jin will star as Kang San Hyuk, a special rescue task force member who is blessed with looks, sharp instincts, and a brilliant mind, but who has lost his memories of childhood. 

Mountain Movement remarked, “[Park Hae Jin] will be filming ‘Secret’ during the first half of this year while also continuing to promote abroad. It looks as though he has an exceptionally busy year ahead.”

Are you excited to see Park Hae Jin star in this new drama? Leave your thoughts below!

source

~~~~~~~~~
Please "like" the article and comment on it. It would help to get the drama to Viki.

Is Romance Drama different from RomCom?... Secret is a RomCom but Jo Bo Ah said in her latest interview on E-news Exclusive / Night of Real Entertainment that she wants to take a role in a romance drama. If it's different then she might be looking through other scripts before confirming for Secret.

tumblr_pnl4jcIVAe1ulcpgxo3_400.gif

March 5 2019

Jo Bo-Ah cast in drama series “Secret”

Secret-KD-tp2sm1.jpg

Jo Bo-Ah is cast for the lead female role in drama series “Secret” (working title) co-starring Park Hae-Jin. In drama series “Secret,” Jo Bo-Ah will play Jung Young-Jae. Her character is a resident of a university hospital. She is a passionate and active doctor.

“Secret” will air sometime in the second half of this year in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/jo-bo-ah-cast-in-drama-series-secret

Actor Ryu Seung-soo appears in 'Secret'.

201903070896062322_1.jpg

On the 7th, Ryu Seung-soo's agency, Sidus HQ, said in an official press release, "Ryu Seung-su will join the drama 'Secret' and show new faces to the viewers who are disassembled as warm and calm rescue workers."

Ryu Seung-soo will act as a leader of the rescue team with a full of witty smiles and abundant expressions.

Also, I am hoping to fill up the drama with the two sides of "coldness" as a team leader who has a cool sense of being able to save my team members but daringly for the task.

http://www.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/201903070896062322

17 hours ago, triplem said:

Looks like PHJ is practising for his role 

I`ve been waiting to watch a drama about a rescue team storyline. A long time ago I watched an Australian series named Police Rescue. I liked it very much. I wish they will show in this drama a little more about the life of rescue squad.

I want not a rom com but a drama similar to Police Rescue. Untill then, I am pleased to watch this romcom for now.;)

6 hours ago, larus said:

I`ve been waiting to watch a drama about a rescue team storyline.

Reminds me that a few years ago, there was a talk of KDrama "Joseon 119" about the first  firefighter in the Joseon era. There was even a speculation about the possibility of Kim Nam-Gil coming aboard, and then - the whole project was cancelled.

@larus thank you for starting this thread!

@triplem sorry chingu late here... been busy, I haven't updated PHJ thread with so many things happening

@irilight waves and happy to have you here!

and yes where is @hibiscus23?

--------------------------

53078786_391788624933130_297611158836356

190308 Mountain Movement IG/朴海镇 weibo update
-
Caption trans by _happytea_ twitter “This training is actually the National Fire Agency’s formal training exercise for safety. It’s a possible experience for all Korean citizens, go try it out.”

@triplem PHJ is actually showcasing the training exercise, more of encouraging the citizens to participate by increasing their awareness.  It seems it will also be used in the drama as well. (see next post)

-----------------------------

@beyaruth RomCom drama is almost always referred to as Romance drama.  In reality there is a slight difference between the two, Romance genre can just be straight love story while RomCom is love story with a mix of comedy.

---------------------------------

haejins_grace

190305 Mountain Movement IG/朴海镇 weibo update
-
During training... doing it safely with help of the firefighters. Trans by _happytea_ twitter
-
"훈련중...소방관님들 도움으로 안전하게 하고 있습니다."
《训练中…消防人员的帮助下很安全的在训练。》

52130338_2039033143056205_4208676872192452135207_597948394010517_51054549992885453229913_356580488282375_235127733086186

Spoiler

52725485_2316212165324555_4715157594454552725485_2316212165324555_47151575944545

190308 Mountain Movement IG/朴海镇 weibo update
-
Translation by _happytea_ twitter “Whatever I do, wherever I am... Park’s Lovers who will run and come to me. I’m able to work happily. I enjoyed the food~
-
"제가 무엇을 하던 어디에 있든...달려와주는 박애인. 행복하게 일할 수 있게 해주십니다. 잘 먹었어요~"
《无论我在哪里、做什么、都支持我的「朴爱人」,总会让我感到幸福。谢谢,我吃的很开心!》

52141443_819841658364484_102557484905578

Food support from Park's Lovers, his original fans club

52520778_2108823332486790_80277862176266

190310 Mountain Movement IG/朴海镇 weibo update
-
Translation by _happytea_ twitter "Meticulous monitoring done. Please look forward to my Kang San Hyuk"
-
“꼼꼼한 모니터링으로 완성합니다. 저만의 강산혁,기대해주세요”
《仔细监督拍摄内容。属于我的姜山赫,尽情期待!》

54277333_1063065690549363_4798313034569052639036_123959942000737_77230034432072552893376_2158895561089877_24023060915189

Media giveaways  last Friday, February 15 at the 'Special Rescue Training Site Disclosure and Press Conference, Drama "Secret" confirmation. Official Park Hae Jin Philippines Fan Club, Club Jins, and international fan clubs collaborated for this special project.

51506964_2241195349468763_5803725535007750990990_595023927635898_84679706853668652348591_299578157375262_177231046368777

Archived