[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

9 hours ago, KymberleeD said:

@Kasmic where is the preview that had a hint that we are already raising white flag on poll 1??? :tounge_wink:

9 hours ago, siddy09 said:

Have we lost? When? How? Anyways, don't tell me I am supposed to put this on my DP..:ph34r::lol:

Yes I think we have read here https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003366949

but right now I holding onto 0.5% of winning otherwise it's 

Spoiler

Alhambra10-00540.jpg&key=3b657e098a32ed0

That zombie is scary, yet hilarious Im might use it :joy:

for us.... But the eyes..... HJ and Emma's are beautiful and no light. GOsh shouldve known about trolling

1E5RmvJ.gif

@imels youve found some cute zombie dogs. @Sarang21 I found SJ..

Spoiler

c6922b8335711d3bf0d4a635162a9354.png

and I miss all these lip biting and tongue action ...

YUT6Y7n.gif

@rori0711 dearest buddy you started a shipping thread for them. :thumbsup: I will drop in there when I have the time. :joy:

FIGHTING!!! @deluluishealthy I wanna see the kiss gif too. My JW lips kinda looks alone there BAHAHAHA! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

@Kasmic omo!! More tongue biting!! :w00t: I am loving this! 

Lol also I opened up the article link hoping to read it only to behold: it’s in Korean. I literally went :blink:

:joy:

@rori0711 I will see if I can post up the slow mo once I get behind a computer ;)

edit:

@rori0711 okay, let's see if i was able to post up the slow mo: edit 2: it works! 

VTfcME.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Updates on our polls  Thanx @vangsweetie637 for the ideas 

Poll question 1 : Will He Joo be apart of the game? Yes or No? Choose one answer and sorry no changes allowed. Make your wise choice. Polls starts now and will end before each episode is aired live. It will reopen after each episode and only if the answer isnt revealed.

Poll question 2 : Who is the final key to solve the "Alhambra" game error? Is it SJ, JW or HJ?Choose one character and sorry no changes allowed. Make your wise choice. Polls starts now and will end before each episode is aired live. It will reopen after each episode and only if the answer isnt revealed.

Consequences:  Winners will be grinners and are allowed to change your profile of your choice.

Losers turns their profile pics into zombies for 1 week. zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2

Yes Im willing to give up my Anh Yoo Na and turn her into a zombie too. 

What to do? Tag me @Kasmic your answers and I'll pop you into the table. To tag a soompi member type the @ key followed by the first letter of the member's name and a list of names should prompt up. Keep typing the member's name until their full name pops up and click onto it. The name should be highlighted in blue thus that member will receive a notification that they've been notified....Please allow me to add to the table that way it will be easy for all to see.  Apologies if I make any mistakes as well and let me know if corrections are needed 

So far for poll 1: 

YES - @imels@maris1@Jekei@Lawyerh @haha1999 @hyuuhikari@rori0711@stargazer187@LyraYoo@trust3

@kaoriharang @alcides14ahjumma@bebebisous33@vinhnguyen @katakwasabi@ash011 @an-naum@MMEDH@frankreich@mrsj3n @Yasaman Asghari

NO - @Kasmic @KymberleeD @ned_lee @kilumar@deluluishealthy@PororoQueen@siddy09@ecristino_at_ymail.com_stv@Sarang21@vangsweetie637@lduc@dramaobsessed@yuhotarubi

So far for poll 2: 

Jin Woo -  @PororoQueen @mrsj3n@katakwasabi@siddy09 @Yasaman Asghari@ecristino_at_ymail.com_stv@trust3

Emma -  @Kasmic @haha1999@kaoriharang @rori0711@kilumar@ash011 @vangsweetie637@maris1 @yuhotarubi

Se Ju -  @imels @hyuuhikari@stargazer187@deluluishealthy@bebebisous33 

@Lawyerh @Sarang21@MMEDH@frankreich@dramaobsessed

Hee Joo - @alcides14ahjumma @KymberleeD @ned_lee @LyraYoo@an-naum@Jekei@lduc

Let's all have fun leading up to the the finale of MOA 

@LyraYoo @vangsweetie637  @hyuuhikari @stargazer187 @lduc @Sarang21 @ned_lee @deluluishealthy @rori0711 @PororoQueen @packmule3 @ktcjdrama @katakwasabi @mundaliv @siddy09 @wenchanteur @Yasaman Asghari @enigmatic_zephy @bebebisous33 @NileRose @alcides14ahjumma @Jalhanda@angelineong @rocher22 @trust3 @an-naum @stroppyse @Jennypyho @jimmylyne @ecristino_at_ymail.com_stv @vinhnguyen @Jafstar @cloe_1409 @mrsj3n @nistymaj01 @kilumar @MMEDH @haha1999 @sunflower808 @dramaobsessed @evie7 @frankreich @heejooooxxxx @kaoriharang @liz-danielle @Lolastarlight1 @maris1@SeGafanlady @KymberleeD @onnififi @nonski @moodypie @plappi @alekaonu

My apologies if I forgot anyone in my tagging. Please join us and delurk. It's going to be a fun finale week of zombies chasing the grinners nite-mare-smiley.gif?1292867643

Edited by Kasmic
Adding names to the polls - THANK YOU! :)
  • Like 15
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Kasmic omo!! More tongue biting!! :w00t: I am loving this! 

Lol also I opened up the article link hoping to read it only to behold: it’s in Korean. I literally went :blink:

:joy:

@rori0711 I will see if I can post up the slow mo once I get behind a computer ;)

edit:

@rori0711 okay, let's see if i was able to post up the slow mo:

Hide contents

Naver articles are in Korean but sometimes it should automatically translate to English. Did it not work for you? 

bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492 Omo slow mo kiss. JW lips are no longer alone...taken love-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

Spoiler

tumblr_pkvaope3Xo1vqfmslo6_r1_400.giftumblr_pkvaope3Xo1vqfmslo9_r2_400.gif

Indeed finger curling but I still love it

tumblr_pkvaope3Xo1vqfmslo8_r1_400.gif

Love that jaw line...apart from his dimples that sucked in jaw line is IRRESISTIBLE  

tumblr_pkvaope3Xo1vqfmslo10_r3_400.gif

cr. captainjoonki in tumblr

hot2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862509GOSH!!! this is far tooo early in the morning. TGIF!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

@Kasmic the article didn’t translate for me but it’s alright. I am focusing on the kissing gifs too much right now :wub: I am loving that jawline too! Is it too greedy of me to ask for more kissing in the next 4 episodes? :phew:

So Eddy Kim is singing OST 6. I like his songs. Looking forward to hearing it ;)

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

@Kasmic ...hullo there...

Been ages since came here and it seems I’ve been missing a LOT :D

since it’s going to take some time to catch up so will first answer your questions..

1: Yes

2: Emma

Though knowing SJJ who follows the rule of unpredictability & path least trodden...I should choose a different option..

but I will be going against what I think..

Most probably its a zombie profile pic as my fate

But what the heck...

The followers of this drama have to rise above the mundane stuff

:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

So Eddy Kim is singing OST 6. I like his songs. Looking forward to hearing it ;)

His got a cheery tone to him and suits HJ character well. :joy: I just thought it was hilarious how @Sarang21  "Finding SJ" interpretation and gave the Dory character to HJ. Is MArlin the grumpy dad JW?

And I love this edit... the multi-facets of Emma and perceived in the eyes of HJ

DwmHP6vX4AAWSvP.jpg

Spoiler

DwmHP6xWkAIC67D.jpg

DwmHP62XcAEnXNn.jpg

DwmHP64XQAIwVOr.jpg

credit - https://twitter.com/PSH_hoda

Their love is as slow and beautiful as this song. :heart:

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, deluluishealthy said:

@vangsweetie637 I'm so proud of myself :joy:

:joy:  CONGRATULATIONS DEAR!!!

Im watching your gif over with my phone, therefore my internet is slower, therefore the kiss is even more slower that I thought am I see only shoes? and  O.M.G therefore Im DEAD! :heart::joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Just now, Kasmic said:

:joy:  CONGRATULATIONS DEAR!!!

Im watching your over with my phone, therefore my internet is slower, therefore the kiss is even more slower that I thought am I see only shoes? and  O.M.G therefore Im DEAD! :heart::joy:

try to open it on your pc or laptop darls therefore you will DED again for sure :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

50 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Naver articles are in Korean but sometimes it should automatically translate to English. Did it not work for you? 

bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492 Omo slow mo kiss. JW lips are no longer alone...taken love-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pkvaope3Xo1vqfmslo6_r1_400.giftumblr_pkvaope3Xo1vqfmslo9_r2_400.gif

Indeed finger curling but I still love it

tumblr_pkvaope3Xo1vqfmslo8_r1_400.gif

Love that jaw line...apart from his dimples that sucked in jaw line is IRRESISTIBLE  

tumblr_pkvaope3Xo1vqfmslo10_r3_400.gif

cr. captainjoonki in tumblr

hot2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862509GOSH!!! this is far tooo early in the morning. TGIF!! 

OMGGG I CAN’T CONCENTRATE ON MY WORK RIGHT NOWWWW AAAARRRRGGHHH

but thanks to share this .gif 

Well, sorry this is a little bit out of topic, i watched Shinhye’s in Doctors, her first kiss in that drama was in the middle of rain.

It seems she love to do a kiss scene while it rains :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

5 minutes ago, yeohaengja said:

OMGGG I CAN’T CONCENTRATE ON MY WORK RIGHT NOWWWW AAAARRRRGGHHH

but thanks to share this .gif 

Well, sorry this is a little bit out of topic, i watched Shinhye’s in Doctors, her first kiss in that drama was in the middle of rain.

It seems she love to do a kiss scene while it rains :D

Do watch @deluluishealthy gif too...slow mo gets better into the action :tounge_wink:

VTfcME.gif&key=ed1258469e83ea2fe2f5cca50

cr. @deluluishealthy

And I love Doctors too and the kiss on the skill tester game was just as  crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif  PSH so lucky to kiss many hot looking oppas 

Update: 

20190111101617380bhvh.jpg

Read - https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20190111101617893

Zombie Cha doesnt look as scary now. Brighter and clearer yet still so bloody. I wonder if Prof Cha will have an heart attack :blink:

• Like 8
  • LOL 6