[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

@ash011 I've read the news too, but I'm shipping them for fun so I'm not really bothered by it. We're all (shippers) still shipping them although SH clearly has a bf, why HB can't?

Then again, I'm shipping them for this drama, for the fun, whatever relationship they have outside and after the drama is none of my concern and I can only hope they have a happy relationship with their beloved (whoever he/she is)~:D

My advice: take it easy, we're here for some entertainment, don't let it bothers you that much;) maybe that's why I never bother thinking theories etc about the drama lol

@siddy09 I've watched the movie and I actually like it, a different side from HB haha~ I've actually watched all his movies post-army and I like them all (maybe because he is Hyunbin):wub:

Edited by hyuuhikari
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, yeohaengja said:

Be strong chingu!!! :)

I feel ya, It’s hard not to ship them in this drama because they look so good together.

But yeah if they are not together in real life at least it means they are a good actor and actress.

Well, i always got my ship sank everytime i ship a couple in drama (it feels so sad LOL), so now i’m trying not to ship anyone in real life, eventho it is soooo hard.

U r right ..

i think there are 3 reasons, HB’s act not as sweet as his act toward SYJ 

1. PSH is in a relationship (as an owner of an agency, he knows exactly how a rumour can kill one’s talent)

2. Chanyeol is a close friend of her bf

3. PSH is a friend of his ex (Kang So Ra) 

There’s a chance of them being in a love relationship... that is ‘fate’ ...

ship may sank or may sail but the harbour should stand still 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

23 minutes ago, Hannahmiriam said:

@ash011

Hide contents

Their agencies denied the dating rumors about them traveling together, but it doesn't matter since Park Hye Jin has been dating Choi Tae Joon. I am always the last one to find out about things like that, so I thought everyone else knew it.

hey hannahmiriam!

did you mean Park Shinhye? 

becoz Park Hyejin is :w00t: :P

Spoiler

Resulta ng larawan para sa park hyejin

ctto

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, hyuuhikari said:

@ash011 I've read the news too, but I'm shipping them for fun so I'm not really bothered by it. We're all (shippers) still shipping them although SH clearly has a bf, why HB can't?

Then again, I'm shipping them for this drama, for the fun, whatever relationship they have outside and after the drama is none of my concern and I can only hope they have a happy relationship with their beloved (whoever he/she is)~:D

My advice: take it easy, we're here for some entertainment, don't let it bothers you that much;) maybe that's why I never bother thinking theories etc about the drama lol

lemme join you buddy!

anyway,

HB and PSH are shippable, so it's not really our fault if we got carried away. both have a very warm personality irl, and a very good acting in the drama which gave us so much feels every time we see them in one frame, in conclusion they make it easy for us to see them as a lovely couple.

don't let your spirit get down, everything is still possible like we guess how's the ending of MoA. cheer up for our Zinu and Hee Joo, darls :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

OK now I have decided whatever it is I will still buy a ticket and get into the ship. Am I allowed to return again? :lol:

I must be happy for both of them outside there drama life. Well if it is meant to be, it will be for sure. :wub: 

I think we all shippers are the saddest and unluckiest shippers in kdramaland :D

I have been watching PSH and shipping but not srsly.. All the ships sank, but at least we had fun till the drama ends. But this is the most difficult ship I have been :tears:

1. Slow romance is too slow.. 

2. PSH in a relationship. 

3. HB soon to be in a relationship.. Lol

Even though i know the real fact, I am getting into it.. Hmmmm 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

14 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

just a friendly reminder to further discuss shipping over Shippers thread :) We do not want to get a notice from our admins ;) 

Is there a shipping thread already?  :o

But even if it is there, I don't dare to get into it. It's like going inside a Alhambra dungeon ,no hopes like JW.. Nobody will save me like how JW got saved.. I better stay outside and have fun. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

@ash011 

Spoiler

I actually have mixed emotions on that news. I did suspect it to be true as I had .5% for our JW and HJ to be REAL.... :heartbreak: I know their characters doesnt reflect their real life personalities and just because they look ideal together doesnt mean that they are compatible. I wish them every happiness that they deserve. 

200.gif

Please dont let these news affect your love for this drama. It wouldnt be fair for all the casts and crew whom placed and still is placing so much love and dedication to make MOA an EPIC success.  I really hope this doesnt affect the drama and people's interest or love for it :bawling:

Update: 

I need some distractions and Im totally in love with JinWoo's  hotel apartment. I usually prefer houses over an apartment but looking at this wow!! I love it. I just need to kick out a few members in my family to fit into it.  :joy:

It's a 3 bedroom apartment located in Lotte World Tower near Jamsil Station 

ddc6fa3b7b6d7b390630af9e114b6163.png

Spoiler

image.png?type=w800

96436911c1eee2227c6162b81db44a4b.png

9e166b7f5b860a65be703e15502d353b.pnge04d1e66bb46e7edc3b002d27cdc03dd.png

see more here - https://m.blog.naver.com/yongsandream/221438018229

@rori0711 OMG!!!! prepare for a zombie fest esp from those whom said no like me - @KymberleeD @ned_lee @kilumar @deluluishealthy @PororoQueen @siddy09 @ecristino_at_ymail.com_stv 

We SHALL haunt those whom might win zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706

There's still hope ... see no eye lens glow thingy-ma-bob. It aint over till the fat lady sings :tounge_wink:

DwjHUZuU8AAIu5D.jpg

cr https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4326949133883953

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

8 hours ago, ash011 said:

Is there a shipping thread already?  :o

But even if it is there, I don't dare to get into it. It's like going inside a Alhambra dungeon ,no hopes like JW.. Nobody will save me like how JW got saved.. I better stay outside and have fun. 

Fortunately none yet :lol:

blame it on the absorbing game. we all hang out here and stare at them kissing in the rain, cane & umbrella cast aside :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

27 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

@ash011 

Reveal hidden contents

I actually have mixed emotions on that news. I did suspect it to be true as I had .5% for our JW and HJ to be REAL.... :heartbreak: I know their characters doesnt reflect their real life personalities and just because they look ideal together doesnt mean that they are compatible. I wish them every happiness that they deserve. 

Spoiler

200.gif

Spoiler

Please dont let these news affect your love for this drama. It wouldnt be fair for all the casts and crew whom placed and still is placing so much love and dedication to make MOA an EPIC success.  I really hope this doesnt affect the drama and people's interest or love for it :bawling:

Update: 

I need some distractions and Im totally in love with JinWoo's  hotel apartment. I usually prefer houses over an apartment but looking at this wow!! I love it. I just need to kick out a few members in my family to fit into it.  :joy:

It's a 3 bedroom apartment located in Lotte World Tower near Jamsil Station 

Spoiler

ddc6fa3b7b6d7b390630af9e114b6163.png

Hide contents

Spoiler

Spoiler

image.png?type=w800

Spoiler

96436911c1eee2227c6162b81db44a4b.png

Spoiler

9e166b7f5b860a65be703e15502d353b.png

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

e04d1e66bb46e7edc3b002d27cdc03dd.png

see more here - https://m.blog.naver.com/yongsandream/221438018229

@rori0711 OMG!!!! prepare for a zombie fest esp from those whom said no like me - @KymberleeD @ned_lee @kilumar @deluluishealthy @PororoQueen @siddy09 @ecristino_at_ymail.com_stv 

We SHALL haunt those whom might win zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706

There's still hope ... see no eye lens glow thingy-ma-bob. It aint over till the fat lady sings :tounge_wink:

Spoiler

DwjHUZuU8AAIu5D.jpg

cr https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4326949133883953

Bring it on buddy! oh Heejoo, you better wear lenses or else I'm going to trade my Youngsang with zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706:scream:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

21 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

@Kasmic JW's house is actually that huge? I thought it was a 1 bedroom+1bathroom condo since i can only recall seeing the bedroom and the living room in the show hahaha

:w00t::wub:  Jinwoo can actually fit HJ and his 2 lovely fangirls, Minjoo & Halmoni :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

:w00t::wub:  So...will HJ move in or JW?? :D

Of course... 

i wish i would hear HB/JW calls her wifey in d upcoming episode 

(#praying hard ...^_^) 

@kasmic ... love it love it love it ... will there be a scene of HJ preparing breakfast for JW and serve it in bed ....

:D and suddenly zombie Cha pop up ...

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

@Kasmic JW's house is actually that huge? I thought it was a 1 bedroom+1bathroom condo since i can only recall seeing the bedroom and the living room in the show hahaha

Yeah I didnt realise it was a 3 bedroom and 3 bathroom space too. We only saw bits of it. Though ideally JW and HJ just only need the master bedroom :wub:

48 minutes ago, trust3 said:

Of course... 

i wish i would hear HB/JW calls her wifey in d upcoming episode 

(#praying hard ...^_^) 

@kasmic ... love it love it love it ... will there be a scene of HJ preparing breakfast for JW and serve it in bed ....

Of course the "yeobo" will happen and he knows it too :tounge_wink:

tumblr_pkx6vqj1nt1vqfmslo10_r1_400.gif

I love their bantering 

• Like 9
  • LOL 8