[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

@rori0711 I just love that kiss! I am such a pervert! :P:joy: 

to me, the kiss was the final ingredient to JW wanting to holding on instead of letting go and running. He mentions that unlike last year, he didn’t leave and he is with HJ. This time around, he is looking for SJ because he cannot bear to see his love ones sad and hurt. Notice when MJ ask him about her brother being dead..the way he looks at her climb up the stairs in lost hope was heart breaking for him to witness. Not only does he love HJ but he has to come to love her little family. :wub:

@KymberleeD lol as said, winners will be grinners. Put anything that makes you GRIN even that repeat mode kiss ;) 

can you imagine all our reactions when we get the next kiss?!

edit

@Sarang21 LMAO. I agree. I would have let that umbrella loose a long time ago :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@rori0711 I just love that kiss! I am such a pervert! :P:joy: 

Spoiler

to me, the kiss was the final ingredient to JW wanting to holding on instead of letting go and running. He mentions that unlike last year, he didn’t leave and he is with HJ. This time around, he is looking for SJ because he cannot bear to see his love ones sad and hurt. Notice when MJ ask him about her brother being dead..the way he looks at her climb up the stairs in lost hope was heart breaking for him to witness. Not only does he love HJ but he has to come to love her little family. :wub:

@KymberleeD lol as said, winners will be grinners. Put anything that makes you GRIN even that repeat mode kiss ;) 

can you imagine all our reactions when we get the next kiss?!

edit

@Sarang21 LMAO. I agree. I would have let that umbrella loose a long time ago :joy:

I can'tttt...stop watching that kiss :crazy:

Our thread will be flooded not only with zombies but with breath taking kiss, Oppa's tongue biting and his adorable dimples :w00t: :w00t:  :scream: How to survive them all until finale?? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

5 hours ago, KymberleeD said:

@Kasmic where is the preview that had a hint that we are already raising white flag on poll 1??? :tounge_wink:

And yeahhh... i love his apartment too! this layout is just fantastic!

ME FOUR!!! HAHAHAHA.... i was silently praying...oh dont get hit by a truck.... and thinking...shocks.. the server will be turned on and JW will run away!!! hahahahah!!!

Hahaha guys you're all so hilarious with me two three four

tenor.gif?itemid=12328535

Cr: Hana Kimi

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

8 hours ago, Kasmic said:

We SHALL haunt those whom might win zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706

There's still hope ... see no eye lens glow thingy-ma-bob. It aint over till the fat lady sings :tounge_wink:

LOL @Kasmic We still have a chance, I haven't seen the PPL of the contact lens yet hahaha.

giphy.gif

Cr: Hotel Transylvania movie

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

30 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

ofc we have...this is our fave back then :P:sweat_smile: 

ctto

so i dont get edited... i will repost your image!!! 

tumblr_pjhfx6rKYA1vv5i8eo4_400.gif&key=d

ctto

guess we are in soooo much trouble...

geeezzz, i love those... let me... let me.... let me bite too!!! hahahah!!!

whew!!! i am fanning myself here...!

this needs a fanfic!!!:phew:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

@rori0711 OMGGGG YOU OPEN THE THREAD!!! :warning: warning for my boss: he will see me not only in particular time smile and laugh alone, but every seconds now :rolleyes:

the tounge biting scene is hard to capture. but in ep 12 the kiss have a new angle which give us a glimpse of Hee Joo's tounge. I saw that! I will make it as a gif with a very slow motion.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, deluluishealthy said:

@rori0711 OMGGGG YOU OPEN THE THREAD!!! :warning: warning for my boss: he will see me not only in particular time smile and laugh alone, but every seconds now :rolleyes:

the tounge biting scene is hard to capture. but in ep 12 the kiss have a new angle which give us a glimpse of Hee Joo's tounge. I saw that! I will make it as a gif with a very slow motion.

Ooooo...tongue you said? Please show :w00t:

I am an eager, needy pervert :joy:

edit

so I did a little wiki research on Alhambra. It is stated that the word can be translated to the “red castle”. My immediate thought is Emma. She is the only who is actually ‘red’ (bracelets, head piece and even her makeup such as eye shadows and lipstick). I think she can actually be a part of the castle itself. Hmmmm.. :ph34r: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, deluluishealthy said:

@rori0711 

Yes yes even I Observed.. If I'm not wrong it's at 2:17 sec of there kiss.. Little bit of her tounge doing something I can seeeee..  But damn they didn't show full.. I wanna see full :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

No wonder the thread jumped 2 pages only after a few hours sleep.... everyone's talking about lip actions... :lol:

But @rori0711 that was the best gif ever of the kiss.... very toe-curling... and then we have the tongue-biting gif too....

4 hours ago, rori0711 said:

But does the kiss make sense? As nice and beautiful as it was..

5 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

If I loose the bet I will just put the picture of Cha Hyung-seok as my new profile. I mean he is technically a zombi..since he doesn´t want to stay in his grave but want to hunt JW. hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Yes please.... put up handsome zombies....

• Like 1
  • LOL 8